Why do good looking black women like ...
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

#2906 Feb 4, 2013
Well I'm going to bed unlike shytdevil and Benchpress I have to wake up and run a business tomorrow good night cdm don't listen to these haters i got u are beautiful

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#2907 Feb 4, 2013
Polo187 wrote:
<quoted text>who u calling trash shytdevil u don't call woman btches the again that you don't get woman any
youre a btch yourself!!! btw btch,speak fckin english.gtfoh with that.you aint runnin sht but ya mouth.one important thing you AND yo btches need to learn,is that respect IS EARNED NOT GIVEN.point out to me where this retarded btch has earned it?
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

#2908 Feb 4, 2013
TheBenchpress wrote:
<quoted text> Then WTF is this sht ,lil suckup?You was joking my azz.And ur telling me to respect women dmbazz!Yeah, you came to compliment girls all right! You sick dog! Nothing you told me made me mad.But THIS IS SICK,U LITTLE PERVERT! Any girl who would like you after this would have to be mentally ill.I mean its one thing to say this to a ho.But a Christian girl...SERIOUSLY?
someone wrote that with my name I don't talk to woman lik that I have respect

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#2909 Feb 4, 2013
Joey6587 wrote:
I'm a white guy of Italian decent. I only date black woman,not because I don't like them however I'm just attracted to black ladies. Many woman have told me they have a real connection to white ,Italian men. I'm most comfortable with a beautiful ,hard working black woman. She doesn't have to look mixed either. Dark skinned black woman are beautiful.
stereotyping eh?fckin troll.
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

#2910 Feb 4, 2013
TheBenchpress wrote:
<quoted text> Then WTF is this sht ,lil suckup?You was joking my azz.And ur telling me to respect women dmbazz!Yeah, you came to compliment girls all right! You sick dog! Nothing you told me made me mad.But THIS IS SICK,U LITTLE PERVERT! Any girl who would like you after this would have to be mentally ill.I mean its one thing to say this to a ho.But a Christian girl...SERIOUSLY?
That just sick what u go on my name and say all crazy things couse u can't stand a white man with a blackwoman couse they rejected u and said u fat and ugly
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

#2911 Feb 4, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>youre a btch yourself!!! btw btch,speak fckin english.gtfoh with that.you aint runnin sht but ya mouth.one important thing you AND yo btches need to learn,is that respect IS EARNED NOT GIVEN.point out to me where this retarded btch has earned it?
Without woman there's no life woman are held on petistals there gods gift to men
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

#2912 Feb 4, 2013
I can't fix ignorance and I can't stay on here all night if you guys showed your woman respect me and Joey wouldn't be stealing them all from you

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#2914 Feb 4, 2013
Polo187 wrote:
<quoted text> Without woman there's no life woman are held on petistals there gods gift to men
without men there would be no life,there would be no nothing.it started off as a gift but that ended centuries ago.boy,if addam had known what these "btches" would be like he would have jacked off instead.maybe shoulda gave two ribs to give these broads a better brain and some stable emotions and a fckin heart.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#2915 Feb 4, 2013
Polo187 wrote:
I can't fix ignorance and I can't stay on here all night if you guys showed your woman respect me and Joey wouldn't be stealing them all from you
thats your ideah of stealing women?us throwin them at you and them throwin themselves at to make us jealous?pathetic.
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2916 Feb 4, 2013
Now had a bm said something like that in this forum,ALL HELL WOULD'VE BROKEN LOSE! I AIN'T YO BYTCH NICCA! GO KILL YOURSELF! OR EVEN BETTER BW ARE SICK AND TIRED OF THIS OPPRESION.WE HAVE BEEN IN BONDAGE FOR TOO LONG! RISE UP SISTAS! But hey,it was a white guy so it's all good in the hood! They NEVA oppress women!
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2917 Feb 4, 2013
Polo187 wrote:
<quoted text> That just sick what u go on my name and say all crazy things couse u can't stand a white man with a blackwoman couse they rejected u and said u fat and ugly
Daummit you caught me .I flew all the way to West Babylon NY and typed this in a matter of minutes becuz I can't stand u with a girl I don't even know! Oh,and I did it all several days before I ever posted and much less made an enemy with you!And I would've got away with it too had it not been for you!
Alfie

UK

#2918 Feb 4, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
This message is for all Black males,
This whole living the "Thug Life," being players, impregnating eleventeen women out of wedlock is uncalled for. Maybe if y'all appreciate & cherish your women, they wouldn't have to become lesbians nor run to the arms of Non Black males. I rest my case!!!!!
Oh really ,the arms of what man - bw is last
N rejected by all men -didnt u get the memo
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2919 Feb 4, 2013
Polo 187 wrote:
<quoted text> I heard u love the white meat I bet blowing me means the world to u nothing but a nut to me
I'm at it again!
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2920 Feb 4, 2013
Polo 187 wrote:
<quoted text>you don't even know me and you obsesses with me you wish I was pounding u out from the back u prolly laying in bed f!ngering urself u shud of call me wen I was in nj I wud of came ova a pleases u I love mixed woman and u love white boys with big dikcs So we would of hot it in
I'm making all this up as I go!DON'T go to page 103,104,,or 105 to check the dates and locations on here!
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2922 Feb 4, 2013
Polo 187 wrote:
<quoted text> You ever have a whiteboy rock your world before
This wasn't bad but this is how it started.
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2923 Feb 4, 2013
Polo 187 wrote:
<quoted text>You like white chocolate
Still not that bad...

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2924 Feb 4, 2013
Joey6587 wrote:
I'm a white guy of Italian decent. I only date black woman,not because I don't like them however I'm just attracted to black ladies. Many woman have told me they have a real connection to white ,Italian men. I'm most comfortable with a beautiful ,hard working black woman. She doesn't have to look mixed either. Dark skinned black woman are beautiful.
Big Time Troll Alert.....
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2925 Feb 4, 2013
To: Whoever dumbazz this may concern If you think that removing my posts will stop me from exposing this hypocritical bytch,think again.Whup,better remove this!

“There Is One Truth! Jesus!”

Level 2

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#2926 Feb 4, 2013
All1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why it's dangerous when we consume stereotypes that are fed to us about ourselves. BM are enrolled in colleges at almost the same rate as us bw. For every 1.37 BW in college, there is 1 BM. You can verify the statistic at the Dept of Educations website.
They feed us lies about ourselves so that we feel that there's no help for us unless we run to a white person.
Being enrolled is different than graduating. Actually, according to an article posted on America's Wire:
The national college graduation rate for black men is 33.1 percent compared with 44.8 percent for black women, according to the U.S. Department of Education. The total graduation rate is 57.3 percent. Black men represent 7.9 percent of 18-to-24-year-olds in America but only 2.8 percent of undergraduates at public flagship universities.
If you look at what the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation's states, which try to paint a rosier picture, you would think black males are doing well, but in actuality even the Black Caucus must admit that the graduation rate for black males is not so impressive.
http://www.nationaljournal.com/thenextamerica...

So, it's one thing to claim black males are enrolled, but enrollment isn't worth beans if black males aren't graduating. In fact, it might be worse because it shows lack of discipline and determination and perhaps even the smarts needed to graduate with a college degree.

The silver lining in all of this is that the graduation rate for black males is slowly but steadily increasing every 10 years; however, it is clear that black males need to take education more seriously for their own good.

Finally, your the one who is not telling the whole story and is therefore misleading people when it comes to how successful black males are when it comes to achieving college degrees. Again, enrolling in college is of minimal benefit if a degree is not achieved. The only consultation is that some college education is certainly better than nothing.
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2927 Feb 4, 2013
Polo 187 wrote:
<quoted text>whats up u don't answer my question got something against making love to white men
This is some weird shyt,here!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do you hate ]\[iggers? 1 hr Ihn 11
Other cultures and their traditional dress 1 hr Ihn 5
'Sperminator' many fathered 26 kids in Target ... 1 hr Tamale 25
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr USAsince1680 1,744,862
Turn in illegal aliens and businesses who hire ... 1 hr KIP 10
Upvote if.... 2 hr Tamale 5
U have to be naked to post on this thread 2 hr Tamale 12
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 4 hr Anonymous 58
"Demon possession" - Is it real? 5 hr THX Human Overlord 27
Troop, What Does White Pride Represent To You? 7 hr Barros 24