Why do good looking black women like white men so much?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 132)

Showing posts 2,621 - 2,640 of5,998
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Your momma arrived?
no,yo mammy.why dont you throw that rotten kitty,flat chest and azz at samoan irish so he can stop whining?
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

BTW, your stupid azz post about giving girl's compliments just showed you know nothing about chicks.Say you compliment a chick on her hair and she smiles at you.But she's not thinking Wow,he likes my hair ,I like him. She's actually thinking, Wow he likes my hair.It must look fckn irresistable! Then she gets cocky...etc.That's the way bishes are.All about self image.Polar opposite of ur shabby azz.LMAO!

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, the union of WM/BW brought forth Lenny Kravitz, Bob Marley, Frederick Douglas, Booker T. Washington, Thandie Newton, Slash, etc.
I highly suggest you seek Jesus to become born again and get delivered from such a vile mind that you seem to posses.
oh yeah,we both know there is nothing more vile than you two seperate let alone as a pairing.living in an bubble is bad for ya especially around me because ill definitely pop it.
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

cmd6241983 wrote:
This message is for all Black females,
We are more than curvy & voluptuous, we're strong & ambitious, we really don't need to depend on a man to love us, we have to love ourselves first. That makes us a better wife.....
Some day you will make some man very happy no matter what race
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

cmd6241983 wrote:
This message is for all Black females,
We are more than curvy & voluptuous, we're strong & ambitious, we really don't need to depend on a man to love us, we have to love ourselves first. That makes us a better wife.....
it's nice to have one other person on this other then myself who isn't a racist and hates the other sex
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

On this cite
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Polo187 wrote:
<quoted text>No Benchpress this is your mom I left ur dad for a real man he is a lot bigger then ur dad were it counts and u were so ugly I had to leve
SO NOW UR TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE'S DEAD MOM.LOL.Fool,you think ur hurting me but your sticking the pin to your own rozy azz!Cmd sure the fck don't want your lousy trash now!ROFLMBAO!
cmd6241983

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

This message is for all Black males,
This whole living the "Thug Life," being players, impregnating eleventeen women out of wedlock is uncalled for. Maybe if y'all appreciate & cherish your women, they wouldn't have to become lesbians nor run to the arms of Non Black males. I rest my case!!!!!

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Polo187 wrote:
<quoted text> Some day you will make some man very happy no matter what race
please god dont let him be black.seriously.get on your job buddy and do somethin nice for bm and marry that chick!!!
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

TheBenchpress wrote:
<quoted text>SO NOW UR TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE'S DEAD MOM.LOL.Fool,you think ur hurting me but your sticking the pin to your own rozy azz!Cmd sure the fck don't want your lousy trash now!ROFLMBAO!
I'm not on here to bag girls i compliemented her cuz she is a beautiful black woman shes not ignorant
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>please god dont let him be black.seriously.get on your job buddy and do somethin nice for bm and marry that chick!!!
wtf are you tAlking about u make no sense

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Polo187 wrote:
<quoted text> wtf are you tAlking about u make no sense
keep that broad AWAY from bm.is that clearer?bm dont need trash like that in their lives anymore.since YOU think shell make a good wife YOU should marry the btch.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Marisa wrote:
Everywhere I look, whenever I see a good looking black lady, she is always with a good looking white man! Sometimes Mexican, and even a few asians, but they are never with black men. I often see black women alone, like even that is better than a black man! Why is this?
And most black men I see even attractive ones, seem to pick average looking white girls, and act very proud of this??
. Hi Marisa ,sorry I'm a couple months behind ,however I just saw this sight. I'm a white gut of Italian decent. I only date black woman because that's who I'm attracted to. I've dated woman that say they grew up in white areas and are just more comfortable with a white guy. I've also been with ladies that say its easier to find a white man that treats them well. I'm sure there are black men out there that would do the same. This is who I am and I'm so proud when I'm out with a beautiful black woman for whom I care about. I don't care what anyone else thinks :-)
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>keep that broad AWAY from bm.is that clearer?bm dont need trash like that in their lives anymore.since YOU think shell make a good wife YOU should marry the btch.
who u calling trash shytdevil u don't call woman btches the again that you don't get woman any
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

cmd6241983 wrote:
This message is for all Black males,
This whole living the "Thug Life," being players, impregnating eleventeen women out of wedlock is uncalled for. Maybe if y'all appreciate & cherish your women, they wouldn't have to become lesbians nor run to the arms of Non Black males. I rest my case!!!!!
I honestly don't like the way these dudes talk to woman I kno u don't like my mouth but its hard to here woman being called btchs
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Polo 187 wrote:
<quoted text>Your nice and tight and fresh when u ready to hop back on the d!ck someone is gunna hit the jackpot
Then WTF is this sht ,lil suckup?You was joking my azz.And ur telling me to respect women dmbazz!Yeah, you came to compliment girls all right! You sick dog! Nothing you told me made me mad.But THIS IS SICK,U LITTLE PERVERT! Any girl who would like you after this would have to be mentally ill.I mean its one thing to say this to a ho.But a Christian girl...SERIOUSLY?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

I'm a white guy of Italian decent. I only date black woman,not because I don't like them however I'm just attracted to black ladies. Many woman have told me they have a real connection to white ,Italian men. I'm most comfortable with a beautiful ,hard working black woman. She doesn't have to look mixed either. Dark skinned black woman are beautiful.
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Well I'm going to bed unlike shytdevil and Benchpress I have to wake up and run a business tomorrow good night cdm don't listen to these haters i got u are beautiful

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Polo187 wrote:
<quoted text>who u calling trash shytdevil u don't call woman btches the again that you don't get woman any
youre a btch yourself!!! btw btch,speak fckin english.gtfoh with that.you aint runnin sht but ya mouth.one important thing you AND yo btches need to learn,is that respect IS EARNED NOT GIVEN.point out to me where this retarded btch has earned it?
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

TheBenchpress wrote:
<quoted text> Then WTF is this sht ,lil suckup?You was joking my azz.And ur telling me to respect women dmbazz!Yeah, you came to compliment girls all right! You sick dog! Nothing you told me made me mad.But THIS IS SICK,U LITTLE PERVERT! Any girl who would like you after this would have to be mentally ill.I mean its one thing to say this to a ho.But a Christian girl...SERIOUSLY?
someone wrote that with my name I don't talk to woman lik that I have respect

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,621 - 2,640 of5,998
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••