Why do good looking black women like ...

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#2885 Feb 4, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, the union of WM/BW brought forth Lenny Kravitz, Bob Marley, Frederick Douglas, Booker T. Washington, Thandie Newton, Slash, etc.
I highly suggest you seek Jesus to become born again and get delivered from such a vile mind that you seem to posses.
BINGO!! had you pegged as the typical air headed ir bw who absolutely refuse to see flaw/negativity/evil in your group ESPECIALLY with your "white knights" lol doing so threatens and contradict your unions.and your wm again,you know if you acknowledge any negative doing of them,it makes you look and feel like a fool,a idiot,a race traitor,a disgrace,so youll fight and lie till you die than admit it.pathetic.thats why yall chase bm and constantly fight and argue with them,making yourself believe its them that are the bad guys ect.BTW if you can,what did bm/non bw unions bring?
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

#2886 Feb 4, 2013
TheBenchpress wrote:
<quoted text>No she gets it through her skull that it was a quote.U don't cuz ur a fcktard.Also,my mom's been dead since I was 7.U doing that to corpses?DAUM!Better not let cmd see this...LMAO!
No Benchpress this is your mom I left ur dad for a real man he is a lot bigger then ur dad were it counts and u were so ugly I had to leve
cmd6241983

Jersey City, NJ

#2887 Feb 4, 2013
This message is for all Black females,

We are more than curvy & voluptuous, we're strong & ambitious, we really don't need to depend on a man to love us, we have to love ourselves first. That makes us a better wife.....

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#2888 Feb 4, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Your momma arrived?
no,yo mammy.why dont you throw that rotten kitty,flat chest and azz at samoan irish so he can stop whining?
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2889 Feb 4, 2013
BTW, your stupid azz post about giving girl's compliments just showed you know nothing about chicks.Say you compliment a chick on her hair and she smiles at you.But she's not thinking Wow,he likes my hair ,I like him. She's actually thinking, Wow he likes my hair.It must look fckn irresistable! Then she gets cocky...etc.That's the way bishes are.All about self image.Polar opposite of ur shabby azz.LMAO!

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#2890 Feb 4, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, the union of WM/BW brought forth Lenny Kravitz, Bob Marley, Frederick Douglas, Booker T. Washington, Thandie Newton, Slash, etc.
I highly suggest you seek Jesus to become born again and get delivered from such a vile mind that you seem to posses.
oh yeah,we both know there is nothing more vile than you two seperate let alone as a pairing.living in an bubble is bad for ya especially around me because ill definitely pop it.
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

#2891 Feb 4, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
This message is for all Black females,
We are more than curvy & voluptuous, we're strong & ambitious, we really don't need to depend on a man to love us, we have to love ourselves first. That makes us a better wife.....
Some day you will make some man very happy no matter what race
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

#2892 Feb 4, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
This message is for all Black females,
We are more than curvy & voluptuous, we're strong & ambitious, we really don't need to depend on a man to love us, we have to love ourselves first. That makes us a better wife.....
it's nice to have one other person on this other then myself who isn't a racist and hates the other sex
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

#2893 Feb 4, 2013
On this cite
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2894 Feb 4, 2013
Polo187 wrote:
<quoted text>No Benchpress this is your mom I left ur dad for a real man he is a lot bigger then ur dad were it counts and u were so ugly I had to leve
SO NOW UR TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE'S DEAD MOM.LOL.Fool,you think ur hurting me but your sticking the pin to your own rozy azz!Cmd sure the fck don't want your lousy trash now!ROFLMBAO!
cmd6241983

Jersey City, NJ

#2895 Feb 4, 2013
This message is for all Black males,
This whole living the "Thug Life," being players, impregnating eleventeen women out of wedlock is uncalled for. Maybe if y'all appreciate & cherish your women, they wouldn't have to become lesbians nor run to the arms of Non Black males. I rest my case!!!!!

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#2896 Feb 4, 2013
Polo187 wrote:
<quoted text> Some day you will make some man very happy no matter what race
please god dont let him be black.seriously.get on your job buddy and do somethin nice for bm and marry that chick!!!
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

#2897 Feb 4, 2013
TheBenchpress wrote:
<quoted text>SO NOW UR TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE'S DEAD MOM.LOL.Fool,you think ur hurting me but your sticking the pin to your own rozy azz!Cmd sure the fck don't want your lousy trash now!ROFLMBAO!
I'm not on here to bag girls i compliemented her cuz she is a beautiful black woman shes not ignorant
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

#2898 Feb 4, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>please god dont let him be black.seriously.get on your job buddy and do somethin nice for bm and marry that chick!!!
wtf are you tAlking about u make no sense

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#2900 Feb 4, 2013
Polo187 wrote:
<quoted text> wtf are you tAlking about u make no sense
keep that broad AWAY from bm.is that clearer?bm dont need trash like that in their lives anymore.since YOU think shell make a good wife YOU should marry the btch.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2901 Feb 4, 2013
Marisa wrote:
Everywhere I look, whenever I see a good looking black lady, she is always with a good looking white man! Sometimes Mexican, and even a few asians, but they are never with black men. I often see black women alone, like even that is better than a black man! Why is this?
And most black men I see even attractive ones, seem to pick average looking white girls, and act very proud of this??
. Hi Marisa ,sorry I'm a couple months behind ,however I just saw this sight. I'm a white gut of Italian decent. I only date black woman because that's who I'm attracted to. I've dated woman that say they grew up in white areas and are just more comfortable with a white guy. I've also been with ladies that say its easier to find a white man that treats them well. I'm sure there are black men out there that would do the same. This is who I am and I'm so proud when I'm out with a beautiful black woman for whom I care about. I don't care what anyone else thinks :-)
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

#2902 Feb 4, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>keep that broad AWAY from bm.is that clearer?bm dont need trash like that in their lives anymore.since YOU think shell make a good wife YOU should marry the btch.
who u calling trash shytdevil u don't call woman btches the again that you don't get woman any
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

#2903 Feb 4, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
This message is for all Black males,
This whole living the "Thug Life," being players, impregnating eleventeen women out of wedlock is uncalled for. Maybe if y'all appreciate & cherish your women, they wouldn't have to become lesbians nor run to the arms of Non Black males. I rest my case!!!!!
I honestly don't like the way these dudes talk to woman I kno u don't like my mouth but its hard to here woman being called btchs
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2904 Feb 4, 2013
Polo 187 wrote:
<quoted text>Your nice and tight and fresh when u ready to hop back on the d!ck someone is gunna hit the jackpot
Then WTF is this sht ,lil suckup?You was joking my azz.And ur telling me to respect women dmbazz!Yeah, you came to compliment girls all right! You sick dog! Nothing you told me made me mad.But THIS IS SICK,U LITTLE PERVERT! Any girl who would like you after this would have to be mentally ill.I mean its one thing to say this to a ho.But a Christian girl...SERIOUSLY?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2905 Feb 4, 2013
I'm a white guy of Italian decent. I only date black woman,not because I don't like them however I'm just attracted to black ladies. Many woman have told me they have a real connection to white ,Italian men. I'm most comfortable with a beautiful ,hard working black woman. She doesn't have to look mixed either. Dark skinned black woman are beautiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 3 min billboy the crack... 75
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,685,361
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 3 min Captain MAGA 377
whitey has taken this forum 4 min billboy the crack... 9
The white race will rise again 5 min Sarah 2nd Grade 43
News Voter ID Laws Could Disenfranchise 1 Million Yo... (Sep '12) 7 min Ozzie from Adams 23
Notice something about these trolls?... 7 min Sarah 2nd Grade 7
Racist White People on MLK Day. 58 min MASTER I M WHITE 158
More questions blacks won't answer... 3 hr el rey de los cam... 20
More from around the web