Why do good looking black women like ...
Qiana

Farmville, NC

#2859 Feb 4, 2013
You all are just ignorant to say the least.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2860 Feb 4, 2013
whiteball wrote:
Carol wants to blame BM on the plight of the ghettos. Maybe part of the problem is how easy BW spread their legs for anyone willing to screw them. Even if they have multiple babies from mutiple men they never came close to marrying, they continue to spread their legs.
Success does not happen by accident. Success is not created by government programs. Cities succeed or fail based on the quality of the people in them.
Look around at your neighbors. If education, marraige, budgeting for children, family values are important to most in your neighborhood, then your neighborhood will naturaly be good. Because people make the community.
um women in all societies can be easy.
asians, whites,blacks etc

what you described above is the culture of america as a whole.
American culture is very alienated and more selfish.

All women in all ethnic backgrounds in america experience the same thing.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#2861 Feb 4, 2013
As many comments as this thread has gotten and weirdos like Alfie vehemently coming here to state otherwise makes me believe that these men truly believe that the title of this thread has some semblance of truth to it ... or else they wouldnt keep trying to go out of their way to prove it wrong with made up statistics which dude still didnt provide a link for.... Case Closed Thread Finished!
cmd6241983

Jersey City, NJ

#2862 Feb 4, 2013
Yellowknightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
im black and i dont wear make up. im from eritrea and from what i know all black girls are different we come from different tribes and have different features.
Go to instagram and type baddies or habeeshaqueens and you see a bunch of hot girls of african decent.
just anote, theri is no such thing as a puere black women especially not in the Americas. All of them have a mixture of european at least 18 to 60%.
You're absolutely right. Most American people are of a mixed descent with Native American ancestry including Asians, Indians Puerto Ricans & Mexicans.....
whiteball

Los Angeles, CA

#2863 Feb 4, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>dont push it btch.what are you committed to?hunting down and killing ww for sport because she threatened to divorce you and take the dog?does she keep saying "fck me like a black guy"?lol coward.
This may be obvious, or it may be difficult for you to understand, but most women from most cultures don't get turned on when they are called whore, ho, or bitch. Most women want to be loved, not abused and dominated. But it does take all kinds. So thank you for being there for these men to abuse and for you to enjoy.
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2864 Feb 4, 2013
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>no argument there BM are a lot worse though with their fat slob white chicks that no white man would want to bang, if we're drunk snd stuck banging a black woman shes gunna be hot for a black woman
Lmao ,you wm and bw say the same old sht.Us bm only get the ugly ww.GTFOH.If so then why do wm say Once you go black we don't want you back?If she's so ugly why'd u have her in the first place?I'd like to see someone try to answer that.lol
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#2865 Feb 4, 2013
TheBenchpress wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao ,you wm and bw say the same old sht.Us bm only get the ugly ww.GTFOH.If so then why do wm say Once you go black we don't want you back?If she's so ugly why'd u have her in the first place?I'd like to see someone try to answer that.lol
Sir, I believe it's about territorial inclination in you men.

I doubt black men would embrace black women that were in IR with white men.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#2867 Feb 4, 2013
whiteball wrote:
<quoted text>
This may be obvious, or it may be difficult for you to understand, but most women from most cultures don't get turned on when they are called whore, ho, or bitch. Most women want to be loved, not abused and dominated. But it does take all kinds. So thank you for being there for these men to abuse and for you to enjoy.
and NO ONE is more disrespectful and VIOLENT at all let alone to females than wm.NO ONE says or call women btches,hoaz,sluts more than wm who by the way,created these words/terms.thats where bm got it from in the first place and it didnt help that bw for the most part played the roles well enough for us and you other non bm to recognize them as such.and NO ONE exploits females more than you bastrds.what kind of "man" are you anyway that a bw of ALL women have to boost your little ego?clown.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#2868 Feb 4, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
why would we?bw who have been with wm are the most filthy,disgusting creatures to have ever walked this earth.have fun with your bestiality,anal sex azz to mouth,piss and sht on each other racist azzes.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#2869 Feb 4, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
As many comments as this thread has gotten and weirdos like Alfie vehemently coming here to state otherwise makes me believe that these men truly believe that the title of this thread has some semblance of truth to it ... or else they wouldnt keep trying to go out of their way to prove it wrong with made up statistics which dude still didnt provide a link for.... Case Closed Thread Finished!
ewwww thought i smelled fish.
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2870 Feb 4, 2013
Polo 187 wrote:
<quoted text>I wud of pulled my dcik out made u C0m hard mak ur mak believe ugly Italian boyfriend watch how a real man fcuks don't wory I don't stop shooting unless my tech James I got muscle in these streets big guns lik call of duty I'd leve him bloodier then a ised tampon
Before I came.Gangster.
Carol

Orem, UT

#2871 Feb 4, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
silly hoaz lol carol,im mad.you exposed me as a fed now im coming for you.
Youve been helping commit crimes against me for a while.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#2872 Feb 4, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>why would we?bw who have been with wm are the most filthy,disgusting creatures to have ever walked this earth.have fun with your bestiality,anal sex azz to mouth,piss and sht on each other racist azzes.
Sir, the union of WM/BW brought forth Lenny Kravitz, Bob Marley, Frederick Douglas, Booker T. Washington, Thandie Newton, Slash, etc.

I highly suggest you seek Jesus to become born again and get delivered from such a vile mind that you seem to posses.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#2873 Feb 4, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>ewwww thought i smelled fish.
Your momma arrived?
Carol

Orem, UT

#2874 Feb 4, 2013
whiteball wrote:
I predict that Carol is a big fat angry loudmouthed BW. Miserable because WM don't find your aggression very attractive and BM won't commit.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
Carol

Orem, UT

#2875 Feb 4, 2013
FBI wants carol wrote:
I'm coming be afraid be very afraid
You're going to prison
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2876 Feb 4, 2013
Polo187 wrote:
<quoted text> Your right but I ain't killing no one I'm not like that I play around fact is ill never meet them thank god Im not a thug I am a hard working plumber I been in the business since I was 16 ten years ago I own my own business and work in NYC I joke around on this when I'm bored
After I came.Puzzy.This bytch messed with the wrong nicca. They hating,from the sidelines,they pssed off ,pss test em Ballin on these fck niccas ,they on the bench I BENCHPESS em!
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2877 Feb 4, 2013
lil wayne
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

#2879 Feb 4, 2013
TheBenchpress wrote:
<quoted text>After I came.Puzzy.This bytch messed with the wrong nicca. They hating,from the sidelines,they pssed off ,pss test em Ballin on these fck niccas ,they on the bench I BENCHPESS em!
I push-up on ur mom all nite give her a great work out she loves white d!!k even more then her gay son who talks about eating men's azz s don't believe me ask reborn she kno u HMO
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2880 Feb 4, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a point,but the point I was trying to make was that they're not ugly or they wouldn't want them to begin with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min My New Alias RULES 1,498,656
News Rachel Dolezal, former NAACP leader who claimed... 4 min truth 1
News Virginia Waitress Accused of Faking Racist Mess... 7 min truth 1
Blacks and Other Non-whites now Consider Whites... (Dec '15) 10 min howyougetmoney 47
Old Dominion University Viral Racist Video ... 19 min shout down hate 2
White guys are better in bed - according to bla... 46 min Real 100
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 1 hr Sentinel 1,505
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 2 hr RMG El Rey de Tra... 1,345
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 7 hr Burt 633
is it in a cracker's DNA to smell like a wet dog? 7 hr bruh 33
More from around the web