Comments
2,521 - 2,540 of 6,216 Comments Last updated Yesterday
Question

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2797
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

PinkPearl wrote:
Stop being ignorant. Some Black people have too much self hate. Our race and culture is a beautiful one, and I would never believe that as a whole we'd be such a twisted group that EVERY eligible or desirable Black male or female would be with White people. That idea reinforces a notion that only the best blacks are good enough for White people, and that's not true.
Face it, most (not all) black men are players! You know this, I know this, WE ALL know this!! Now, I have no doubt in my mind that there are some good and intelligent black men out there, but they are a rare gem that gets taken right away, therefore leaving almost to none available for single black women. Do you understand that?
Question

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2798
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

nomad wrote:
Honestly I think much of it is about security.
Weman think of children and a home and feel that the prospects of having a husband a family and a home are greater with a responsible man.
Of course I could be wrong .
I agree!
Lemme axe yo a queztion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2799
Feb 4, 2013
 
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>No White male want to date a Black female who fit in those categories. That's why they rather date the classier ones.....
But the classy bw are also loud.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2800
Feb 4, 2013
 
Lemme axe yo a queztion wrote:
<quoted text>
But the classy bw are also loud.
Rosie O'Donnell is loud and many WW fit her profile but you pretend WW like her don't exist.

Didn't Jon of Jon and Kate plus 8 just dump Kate because she was loud and controlling.
Qiana

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2801
Feb 4, 2013
 
Marisa wrote:
Everywhere I look, whenever I see a good looking black lady, she is always with a good looking white man! Sometimes Mexican, and even a few asians, but they are never with black men. I often see black women alone, like even that is better than a black man! Why is this?
And most black men I see even attractive ones, seem to pick average looking white girls, and act very proud of this??
I think this entire post isn't clicking. First off why does race matter to begin with? We try to move on from those dark times back in the day, but it is such a big deal when people date out of their race. People are people. Skin color doesn't matter. We all have two eyes, two feet, two arms, two legs, we all have lips, a nose, two ears. The only thing that separates people is skin color. There is nothing wrong with a black woman dating a white woman, vice versa. There is nothing wrong with white dating mexican, black dating mexican, who cares? We are people. And to be able to move on, questions and topics like this shouldn't even exist.
Lemme axe yo a queztion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2802
Feb 4, 2013
 
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Rosie O'Donnell is loud and many WW fit her profile but you pretend WW like her don't exist.
Didn't Jon of Jon and Kate plus 8 just dump Kate because she was loud and controlling.
Rosie O'Donnell is a sorry excuse for a female human white specie. Not may WW are like her but it is pretty common to see a loud obnoxious black women wether she is rich or not. Look at the late Whitney Houston. She was classy infront of camera especially when not angry. But when she was mad especially when she was drunk, her nasty potty mouth was uncontrollable.
cmd6241983

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2803
Feb 4, 2013
 
Lemme axe yo a queztion wrote:
<quoted text>
But the classy bw are also loud.
Not all of them....
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2804
Feb 4, 2013
 
Lemme axe yo a queztion wrote:
<quoted text>
Rosie O'Donnell is a sorry excuse for a female human white specie. Not may WW are like her but it is pretty common to see a loud obnoxious black women wether she is rich or not. Look at the late Whitney Houston. She was classy infront of camera especially when not angry. But when she was mad especially when she was drunk, her nasty potty mouth was uncontrollable.
Back when the cultures didn't interact, you could push lies like this and only show WW with a particular image on tv...

Now people live too close to each other...

Only thing WW have had over blk women is better PR.

...and please don't talk about drunk, when more even young white girls are more likely to get sloppy drunk and do the most outrageous things.
Alfie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2805
Feb 4, 2013
 
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it, most (not all) black men are players! You know this, I know this, WE ALL know this!! Now, I have no doubt in my mind that there are some good and intelligent black men out there, but they are a rare gem that gets taken right away, therefore leaving almost to none available for single black women. Do you understand that?
And the blk male bashing continues - okay
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2806
Feb 4, 2013
 
Lemme axe yo a queztion wrote:
<quoted text>
Rosie O'Donnell is a sorry excuse for a female human white specie. Not may WW are like her but it is pretty common to see a loud obnoxious black women wether she is rich or not. Look at the late Whitney Houston. She was classy infront of camera especially when not angry. But when she was mad especially when she was drunk, her nasty potty mouth was uncontrollable.
Rosie O'Donnell is the average WW that you see every time you go shopping etc
Alfie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2807
Feb 4, 2013
 
Qiana wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this entire post isn't clicking. First off why does race matter to begin with? We try to move on from those dark times back in the day, but it is such a big deal when people date out of their race. People are people. Skin color doesn't matter. We all have two eyes, two feet, two arms, two legs, we all have lips, a nose, two ears. The only thing that separates people is skin color. There is nothing wrong with a black woman dating a white woman, vice versa. There is nothing wrong with white dating mexican, black dating mexican, who cares? We are people. And to be able to move on, questions and topics like this shouldn't even exist.
Yes skin color n race does matter
Alfie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2808
Feb 4, 2013
 
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Back when the cultures didn't interact, you could push lies like this and only show WW with a particular image on tv...
Now people live too close to each other...
Only thing WW have had over blk women is better PR.
...and please don't talk about drunk, when more even young white girls are more likely to get sloppy drunk and do the most outrageous things.
No ww hve a lot on bw
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2809
Feb 4, 2013
 
Qiana wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this entire post isn't clicking. First off why does race matter to begin with? We try to move on from those dark times back in the day, but it is such a big deal when people date out of their race. People are people. Skin color doesn't matter. We all have two eyes, two feet, two arms, two legs, we all have lips, a nose, two ears. The only thing that separates people is skin color. There is nothing wrong with a black woman dating a white woman, vice versa. There is nothing wrong with white dating mexican, black dating mexican, who cares? We are people. And to be able to move on, questions and topics like this shouldn't even exist.
Then she awoke from her dream of an utopian society.
Lemme axe yo a queztion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2810
Feb 4, 2013
 
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Back when the cultures didn't interact, you could push lies like this and only show WW with a particular image on tv...
Now people live too close to each other...
Only thing WW have had over blk women is better PR.
...and please don't talk about drunk, when more even young white girls are more likely to get sloppy drunk and do the most outrageous things.
You said YOUNG girls, and so as the young black girls and adult black women can do the most outrageous things when they get sloppy drunk. Hey, men and women of all races can do the most outrageous things when drunk. That's the downside of alcohol. Accept the fact that the BW are loud mouths even when not drunk.
Lemme axe yo a queztion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2811
Feb 4, 2013
 
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Rosie O'Donnell is the average WW that you see every time you go shopping etc
The average WW are still classy in public compare to average BW who would scream about anything that excites them.:-)
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2812
Feb 4, 2013
 
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
No ww hve a lot on bw
aziya grow up
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2813
Feb 4, 2013
 
Lemme axe yo a queztion wrote:
<quoted text>
The average WW are still classy in public compare to average BW who would scream about anything that excites them.:-)
Many don't, WW are known for flashing men, having sex in public, tacky behavior...

and then again, why shouldn't they act classy in public, don't they have an image to uphold....

While even classy blk women are stereotyped and insulted regardless of how classy they are.
Lemme axe yo a queztion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2814
Feb 4, 2013
 
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Many don't, WW are known for flashing men, having sex in public, tacky behavior...
and then again, why shouldn't they act classy in public, don't they have an image to uphold....
While even classy blk women are stereotyped and insulted regardless of how classy they are.
I know a lot of black and white women who are doing the same when it comes to men and sex. Don't pretend that black women are all decent. Classy black women are not stereo typed and insulted when called as big mouth even in public. As if you don't know your race. When you get excited, you don't care about anything. You would express it on top of your lungs.
Qiana

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2815
Feb 4, 2013
 
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Then she awoke from her dream of an utopian society.
Don't mock me. Don't make what I wrote seem dumb. It's not my fault that our society is filled with one track minded people. I just believe that in order for race to stop being such a big deal, is that we need to stop bringing it up. Just shut up about it. I'm not trying to be Gandhi or anyone like that. It's just like every time someone writes something like this, no one ever takes it into consideration. They always blow it off like, oh it's never going to change. Well you may be right, it's not going to change right away, but with the way our kids are being brought up, we will be right back in the Civil Rights era. I'm young, and it just doesn't seem right to me. Never has.
Qiana

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2816
Feb 4, 2013
 
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Many don't, WW are known for flashing men, having sex in public, tacky behavior...
and then again, why shouldn't they act classy in public, don't they have an image to uphold....
While even classy blk women are stereotyped and insulted regardless of how classy they are.
it's how you're raised. What time of background you come from and how people see you. Not all black women are loud and not all white women are classy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••