Why do good looking black women like ...
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2604 Feb 3, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Running where - no airport open to bw
Flight.
bw not married not bcoz of bm unfit but
Rather bcoz bw is just rejected by all men hence the low numbers.
,one in four hundred wm hve blk wife
,90% of wm say they hve no interest in bw
,bw last on every table by all men
Now is this massive rejection bm
Fault
MACEO

Hence:

All of my GF who's dated White men; Married one of them and live successful!

Most Black men that I know who married Poor white women; relationships don't last; they cash out taking what small assets and move on!

Hence in the end; Black men are Old, Broke, alone and die alone on the back end of their lives since they do so much wrong to folks as well as Selfish and Self centered like yourself!

Your alone because your a very selfish Self centered man like your Father who didn't do anything for you! So you didn't do anything for your White wife or others!

Hence:

Youll most likely DIE AlONE LIKE MOST BLACK MALES !
Carol

Orem, UT

#2605 Feb 3, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss, Carol and SBT are both crazy. SBT belongs to a lunatic asylum and she (?) is awol. Beware if you meet her/him : being off meds for so long, she can be very dangerous with irrational actions as her posts show.
The body of sir Maceo has never been found so far so we may be concerned for the Black gentleman.
a whiteboi
Savant you're desperate to label me insane, to discredit me as a Victim/witness of outrageous police corruption.
rien a foutre

Montpellier, France

#2606 Feb 3, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Hence:
Black men are declining at a Rapid Rate
Black women are excelling at a much faster rate; most that 10 greater than Black males!
Hence: Black women don't chose black men to date or marry as many are unfit for relationship never mind marriage!
Most women want a Partner not to take care of some Grown ass men!
Hence: Black men will accept a White woman to take care of him like You did and Jeff did twice; you both lived off White women!
use your other account capree for post, i don't read you but see your pseudo bored XD
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2607 Feb 3, 2013
Polo187 wrote:
<quoted text> I will shot u down like a animal in the street take ur belongs out ur pocket
Sorry about the delay,had to eat.Anyway,so I started sprinting out of the gym when the white thug started spraying.I turned around to plead but as I did his bullets blew right through my tits.He shot me down like an animal!Then with the little life I had in me I witnessed him empty my pockets.I'm typing this from the hospital.Just wanted everyone to know about his credibility.LOL
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2608 Feb 3, 2013
Polo187 wrote:
I am curious now and bench press are same trolls only two to say fool other then there hero mr t
WTF are u trying to say here?( srsly idk)
Alfie

UK

#2609 Feb 3, 2013
no its bw who r dying alone - cant even buy a man n they hve tried
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2610 Feb 3, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you were being kind, I thought wrong. Way to be sarcastic you foul mouthed ignoramus....
First off,please refer to which of my posts had profanity as this forum does not allow it.If you'll recall earlier in this forum I was complimenting bw and being very nice to them.However ,all that bw did was kiss up more to wm and reject bm.But I didn't type the sarcastic remark out of jealousy but rather disgust that u would like a guy that is such a THUG! lol.
Female genie

Bristol, UK

#2611 Feb 3, 2013
Alfie wrote:
no its bw who r dying alone - cant even buy a man n they hve tried
You sound stupid as heck, get a life, you get a little bit of puss and your minds are wack, you need to get a little advice from wm's, see how they handle the puss, don't talk about the puss, get more puss than you and still handle their financial business including feeding and supporting your puss, LOL, First rule of puss club, DON'T TALK ABOUT PUSS. Bm you're falling behind!

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#2612 Feb 3, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>no,im not your ex.youre so lame a looked right PASS you like most men do to most bw.
Lol thats funny cause dudes like you werent even on my radar when i was single....

“There Is One Truth! Jesus!”

Level 2

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#2613 Feb 3, 2013
White Pride Is Not Racism wrote:
Attention Everyone!!! Black or White,after watching this shocking video of truth and clear proof!! you will have absolutely NO doubt or scepticism that I was right about white GeNOcide led by Zionism! This video that shocked even me! showed me that Zionism in American and European Governments and media is far worse than I thought! I had NO idea how many American, politicians were Jewish Zionists! Promoting race mixing and multiculturalism through Hollywood (Ziowood) MTV and other media! I know now why Television is nicknamed "the idiot box!" Television is the perfect brainwashing tool because nobody suspects a thing, they just sit down, shut up and obsorb! They control the European Union, this video reveals Jewish presidents in Europe, and their affiliations with fellow Jews in Isreal! Watch the twisted grin of the Jewish woman saying Europe MUST integrate (ie intermarry with non whites, there is not 1 multicultural non white nation!, this is overwhelming white populations and is essentially White GeNOcide!) yet Jews cannot marry non Jews because it destroys their heritage and identity! Last year 2.1 million non whites flooded Europe (most of which were third worlders from Africa) If you think I am crazy about this Zionism and GeNOcide against my people, check for yourselves, then make your judgement!!! Pay close attention, notice the Jewish men with George Bush in the White House! listen carefully to the men discussing banks and money! You will be glued instantly, and you will learn the truth, that has been hidden from all of you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NUzsjgcdUhEXX&feature=rel ated
"My only fear is that after I leave this earth, Europe will simply give up the struggle and watch as it's destroyed by this combination of liberalism, Negroes and Jews." Look at what's happened to Europe now, it has been flooded with third world Africans! Watch the full speech from 4:08 to 5:08
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Adolf Hitler (referring to American society, and his fears of Europe sucumbing to this Zionism)
"One day the world will know I was right."
Adolf Hitler
"I could have killed all the Jews, but I left some to remind people why I was killing them."
Adolf Hitler
Wake up! Wake up! Open your eyes! Open your eyes!
Please...With your Jew-hating crap. What about the U.S. Congress. Don't we, the People elect them? Congress and state and local government has more control over our lives than anyone or any group has, yet the Americans people keep electing the same losers over and over again, and keep sympathizing with the same destructive party-politics that is slowly destroying America.

If people need to wake up, they need to wake up and reject party politics (Republican/Democrats) and start electing people who are interested in promoting the welfare of our nation instead of themselves. Remember what President Kennedy said during his ingratiation: "And so my fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country", which is not believed by anyone in Congress except a miniscule minority who are powerless to do anything that will correct the course of America because they are outnumbered by the selfish, greedy, egotistical, and self-important politicians who are not interested in promoting anything but themselves.

The fact that Congress is such a disaster and is so inept is clearly the fault of the American people, not Jews or anyone else. Americans are suckers for political propaganda because they are ignorant, out of touch, and spitefully partisan. It seems that most American, even those who claim to be atheist, have a religion that they will defend to the end no matter how wrong the dogma is that their religion promotes. What religion am I referring to? The churches of the Democrat and Republican parties.
Alfie

UK

#2614 Feb 3, 2013
Female genie wrote:
<quoted text> You sound stupid as heck, get a life, you get a little bit of puss and your minds are wack, you need to get a little advice from wm's, see how they handle the puss, don't talk about the puss, get more puss than you and still handle their financial business including feeding and supporting your puss, LOL, First rule of puss club, DON'T TALK ABOUT PUSS. Bm you're falling behind!
No no just relax.
I do just fine thank u.

Stuid as heck
This wud b bw foolish chasing after wm who
Doesnt want - notice the decline in bwwm.

Yep the wm has given advice on how to
Degrade bw- another blow to lowly bw.
Many bw who were in ir now r talking abt
How crap they r .

Bw puss is already discussed e-where

“Halt die klappe!”

Level 3

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2615 Feb 3, 2013
Marisa wrote:
Everywhere I look, whenever I see a good looking black lady, she is always with a good looking white man! Sometimes Mexican, and even a few asians, but they are never with black men. I often see black women alone, like even that is better than a black man! Why is this?
And most black men I see even attractive ones, seem to pick average looking white girls, and act very proud of this??
No! I see it as both black men and black women go out with average looking non black people. Blacks standards of beauty have dropped. Through all the years of brain washing as long as the other person have light skin and straight or curly hair, and look non black in general, blacks WILL go out with them. Blacks find it a plus when the features are more recessive like blue eyes, and blonde hair. Even whites find the most recessive genes a plus.
Alfie

UK

#2616 Feb 3, 2013
Wm financial business- this go hand in hand with bw prostitution :

,bw is 7 times more than other wom for
Prostitution
,bw sold body to pay for college
,n slept with professors for passes
,got degree n still whores -full prostitutes
-closed books n open legs -
,yearly -wm gets more blk prostitutes
Than blk wives
,some bw look like corporate type ,dressed
Up but in fact r h...kers- mainly sell to
Wm
Wm is use to getting u on money terms

Is this bm new journey
Female genie

Bristol, UK

#2617 Feb 3, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
No no just relax.
I do just fine thank u.
Stuid as heck
How crap they r .
Ok whatever you say.

A little tip stop focusing on what other people think or are doing, just concentrate on you, if you can only talk about what bw are doing and who they may or may not be sucking and fu.c.king, marrying or not marrying, interested in or not interesting in, I say grab a seat look in the mirror and ask why. Seriously no Lil Wayne (that stands for joke in my book).
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2618 Feb 3, 2013
Alfie wrote:
ts more blk prostitutes
Than blk wives
,some bw look like corporate type ,dressed
Up but in fact r h...kers- mainly sell to
Wm
Wm is use to getting u on money terms
Is this bm new journey
MACEO

List of winners of the 44th annual Image Awards
Kerry Washington wins 3 trophies at NAACP Image Awards
Published: February 1, 2013 Updated 22 hours ago

Kerry Washington arrives at the 44th Annual NAACP Image Awards at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles on Friday, Feb. 1, 2013.
Invision — Photo by Chris Pizzello
RELATED LINKS:
Linkhttp://www.twitter.com/der rikjlang
Linkhttp://www.naacpimageaward s.net
STORY PHOTOS:

Read more here: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2013/02/01/28...

We all know Kerry Washington is still searching for her White Soul Mate; she only dates White males!

So much for Black Mamie Looking Black women like her and myself!

White men love us because we look like Mammies and act like them!
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#2619 Feb 3, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>No no just relax.
I do just fine thank u.

Stuid as heck

How crap they r .

Sir, why the fixation on black women?
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2620 Feb 3, 2013
Female genie afie MACEO wrote:
<quoted text> Ok whatever you say.
A little tip stop focusing on what other people think or are doing, just concentrate on you, if you can only talk about what bw are doing and who they may or may not be sucking and fu.c.king, marrying or not marrying, interested in or not interesting in, I say grab a seat look in the mirror and ask why. Seriously no Lil Wayne (that stands for joke in my book).
MACEO

Kerry Washington arrives at the 44th Annual NAACP Image Awards at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles on Friday, Feb. 1, 2013.
RELATED LINKS:
STORY PHOTOS:

Read more here: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2013/02/01/28 ...

We all know Kerry Washington is still searching for her White Soul Mate; she only dates White males!

Alfie

UK

#2622 Feb 3, 2013
NO no,not fixated at all..just general talk.ppl
Dont fixate on crap.

Its not what I say its what facts,stats say.

Bw dont like it when info critcizes
Her

I\bm not need to look in mirror as its bw
Fault .bm cant blame wm for our slips
N nor can bw blame bm.
Her stupidity.
Alfie

UK

#2623 Feb 3, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
RELATED LINKS:
STORY PHOTOS:
Read more here: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2013/02/01/28 ...
No wm dont lve u ..........please pay attention
In class....
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#2624 Feb 3, 2013
Alfie wrote:
NO no,not fixated at all..just general talk.ppl
Dont fixate on crap.

Its not what I say its what facts,stats say.

Bw dont like it when info critcizes
Her

I\bm not need to look in mirror as its bw
Fault .bm cant blame wm for our slips
N nor can bw blame bm.
Her stupidity.
Sir, there's been info that states that black men are more violent, docile, uneducated, etc.

Don't believe everything that you read. I certainly do not.

There's bias journalism out here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min old_moose 1,600,134
Evil Kabbal Maceo lost his LIFE AND HAS NOTHING! 32 min Maceo is Legion 2
Kevin Hart Mistress said 420k for one Night beh... 34 min Maceo is Legion 1
BM Rant: Where's my Father? Why doesn't he want... 1 hr Maceo is Legion 1
The AA race turning primarily GAY due to lack o... 1 hr Maceo is Legion 1
Why can't Blacks answer these questions? 1 hr Maceo is Legion 45
"Whites" Now Viewed and Treated as SUBHUMANS 1 hr Maceo is Legion 7
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? (Jul '16) 2 hr sbt 128
News Firefighter: I'd save dog over African-Americans 3 hr vbs 16
why whites here hate blacks so ? 8 hr CAC 40