Why do good looking black women like ...
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#2581 Feb 3, 2013
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>It's not about superiority, it's about black women wanting to marry someone who is going to love them and treat them like a woman. This topic has been discussed already and the consensus seems to be that black women (at least some) are fed with black men not being responsible. Today more than ever, black women are attending college; however, in comparison, black men are nowhere to be found on college campuses. If black men want to attract good looking, successful black women then they need keep up with them and show them that they are also look towards the future as a responsible, well-educated father instead of some street thug who can barely speak English.
Ma'am, I disagree with this post in regards to black men not being on campuses.

I saw black men on campus at the college I attended. African men went to it too.

Even though I'm a black woman, I didn't marry my husband because he's white. I fell in love with him and am still married to him for the past 10 years with 3 beautiful children.

There's good black men out here as there is good white men.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#2582 Feb 3, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>even if thats true,why arent bw happy?let alone married since that makes you good women?
Sir, plenty of us African American women are married and are happy.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#2583 Feb 3, 2013
LuBu wrote:
Funny stuff. I was just talking about this on another forum. In states like California and Seatle, I see a lot of sexy black women with white/non-black moreso than with black men.lol
Could be because they share similar interests and goals with these men, who knows??
I believe that interests, goals, education, religion, etc all play a factor for all people in choosing their prospective mates, sir.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#2584 Feb 3, 2013
Jamie Shannon wrote:
A slave mentality after all these years Ms kitty u still.showing love for the White man
Sir, did you know that some Irish were brought to the states as slaves hundreds of years ago?
Carol

Orem, UT

#2585 Feb 3, 2013
White Pride Is Not Racism wrote:
<quoted text>
Yayyyy!! Yes! Finally someone with intelligence, who can see past the brainwashing, tell me did you know this before you saw the videos?
You can't help but to see it

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

On and on and on
Carol

Orem, UT

#2586 Feb 3, 2013
White Pride Is Not Racism wrote:
Attention Everyone!!! Black or White,after watching this shocking video of truth and clear proof!! you will have absolutely NO doubt or scepticism that I was right about white GeNOcide led by Zionism! This video that shocked even me! showed me that Zionism in American and European Governments and media is far worse than I thought! I had NO idea how many American, politicians were Jewish Zionists! Promoting race mixing and multiculturalism through Hollywood (Ziowood) MTV and other media! I know now why Television is nicknamed "the idiot box!" Television is the perfect brainwashing tool because nobody suspects a thing, they just sit down, shut up and obsorb! They control the European Union, this video reveals Jewish presidents in Europe, and their affiliations with fellow Jews in Isreal! Watch the twisted grin of the Jewish woman saying Europe MUST integrate (ie intermarry with non whites, there is not 1 multicultural non white nation!, this is overwhelming white populations and is essentially White GeNOcide!) yet Jews cannot marry non Jews because it destroys their heritage and identity! Last year 2.1 million non whites flooded Europe (most of which were third worlders from Africa) If you think I am crazy about this Zionism and GeNOcide against my people, check for yourselves, then make your judgement!!! Pay close attention, notice the Jewish men with George Bush in the White House! listen carefully to the men discussing banks and money! You will be glued instantly, and you will learn the truth, that has been hidden from all of you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NUzsjgcdUhEXX&feature=rel ated
"My only fear is that after I leave this earth, Europe will simply give up the struggle and watch as it's destroyed by this combination of liberalism, Negroes and Jews." Look at what's happened to Europe now, it has been flooded with third world Africans! Watch the full speech from 4:08 to 5:08
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Wn3ljm8kRY
Adolf Hitler (referring to American society, and his fears of Europe sucumbing to this Zionism)
"One day the world will know I was right."
Adolf Hitler
"I could have killed all the Jews, but I left some to remind people why I was killing them."
Adolf Hitler
Wake up! Wake up! Open your eyes! Open your eyes!
Definitely don't agree with that demonic Adolf Hitler he took it to extremes as well, even worst.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2588 Feb 3, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that the media is pushing integration to the destruction of cultures and cultural differences
MACEO

Its men like you pushing it not the Media! Te media looks at the root cause which is Black males behaviors!

Its not the MEDIA ITS BLACK MEN LIKE YOU!

THAT'S WHY BLACK WOMEN ARE RUNNING!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2590 Feb 3, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, plenty of us White American women are married and are happy.
True

Its Black women who are not marrying becuase Black men are "Unfit" as men!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2591 Feb 3, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that interests, goals, education, religion, etc all play a factor for all people in choosing their prospective mates, sir.
MACEO

Those are behaviors that MOST not all Black men don't partipate in!
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

#2592 Feb 3, 2013
Carol is pushing 100yrs old typing from an old old apple
Carol

Orem, UT

#2593 Feb 3, 2013
Polo187 wrote:
Carol is pushing 100yrs old typing from an old old apple
You're my age so you must be pushing 100 too

“Trump sanity-out of reach”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#2594 Feb 3, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Its men like you pushing it not the Media! Te media looks at the root cause which is Black males behaviors!
have a double shot of high octane java to wake up -Carol is a female-
fool.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#2595 Feb 3, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>True

Its Black women who are not marrying becuase Black men are "Unfit" as men!
Why are you changing my posts? I never said that. You are a liar.
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2596 Feb 3, 2013
Polo187 wrote:
<quoted text> I will shot u down like a animal in the street take ur belongs out ur pocket
Yesterday I was at doing my routine of close grip benchpresses in my local gym when a shabby, saggy pants white thug bursts through the door.An angry glare was fixed upon my 46 inch chest.Then as everyone else in the gym fixed their eyes upon him,he quickly had one of his fellow gang members grab him his 12 gauge shotgun.I quickly started sprinting...Continued below..

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#2597 Feb 3, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you changing my posts? I never said that. You are a liar.
Miss, Carol and SBT are both crazy. SBT belongs to a lunatic asylum and she (?) is awol. Beware if you meet her/him : being off meds for so long, she can be very dangerous with irrational actions as her posts show.
The body of sir Maceo has never been found so far so we may be concerned for the Black gentleman.

a whiteboi
Alfie

UK

#2598 Feb 3, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Running where - no airport open to bw
Flight.

bw not married not bcoz of bm unfit but
Rather bcoz bw is just rejected by all men hence the low numbers.

,one in four hundred wm hve blk wife
,90% of wm say they hve no interest in bw
,bw last on every table by all men

Now is this massive rejection bm
Fault
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

#2599 Feb 3, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>I live in Philadelphia, Pa...
To many people u got to say Moore to weed out the rest I wanna c a pic of who I am talking 2
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

#2600 Feb 3, 2013
TheBenchpress wrote:
<quoted text> Yesterday I was at doing my routine of close grip benchpresses in my local gym when a shabby, saggy pants white thug bursts through the door.An angry glare was fixed upon my 46 inch chest.Then as everyone else in the gym fixed their eyes upon him,he quickly had one of his fellow gang members grab him his 12 gauge shotgun.I quickly started sprinting...Continued below..
Well them faluires will be dealt with for not being able to perform a simple task there will be plenty more coming
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

#2602 Feb 3, 2013
I am curious now and bench press are same trolls only two to say fool other then there hero mr t
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2603 Feb 3, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Running where - no airport open to bw
Flight.
bw not married not bcoz of bm unfit but
Rather bcoz bw is just rejected by all men hence the low numbers.
,one in four hundred wm hve blk wife
,90% of wm say they hve no interest in bw
,bw last on every table by all men
Now is this massive rejection bm
Fault
MACEO

Hence:

Black men are declining at a Rapid Rate
Black women are excelling at a much faster rate; most that 10 greater than Black males!

Hence: Black women don't chose black men to date or marry as many are unfit for relationship never mind marriage!

Most women want a Partner not to take care of some Grown ass men!

Hence: Black men will accept a White woman to take care of him like You did and Jeff did twice; you both lived off White women!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Fitius T Bluster 1,583,207
So you blacks really think us Asians are on you... 28 min human 30
Immigrants and Latinos surpass BM in every area... 1 hr Fucisil 2
Africans View USA / West as Enemies and are Des... 1 hr sbt 5
Trump will pardon Joe Arpaio tonight. Another ... 1 hr sbt 14
Why dumb BM remain lost 1 hr sbt 1
Time for Blacks to ADOPT a Black Language 1 hr sbt 15
Rape by Cop 2 hr sbt 49
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 7 hr Reinhard Heydrich 41
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 11 hr youll shoot your ... 247
More from around the web