Why do good looking black women like ...

“There Is One Truth! Jesus!”

Level 2

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#2554 Feb 2, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>1.there are plenty of bm in colleges and havin been steadily climbing no thanks to you OR FOR YOU.so fck you and you prejudice azz coment.
True. There are plenty of black males in college but only 14% of them graduate.

Level 2

Location hidden

#2555 Feb 2, 2013
Correction! 16% of black males graduate from college according to the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#2556 Feb 2, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
No by "smoking " is that another way of saying you leave them burning with gonorrhea??
no,im not your ex.youre so lame a looked right PASS you like most men do to most bw.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#2557 Feb 2, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The conversation is over...
What part of that don't criminal scum like you, understand...
Keep it moving dog.
that wasnt to you so mind your business,matter of fact it will do you and ALL bw some good to read it.

Level 2

Location hidden

#2558 Feb 2, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>1.there are plenty of bm in colleges and havin been steadily climbing no thanks to you OR FOR YOU.so fck you and you prejudice azz coment.
But according to the U.S. Department of Education:
The national college graduation rate for black men is 33.1 percent compared with 44.8 percent for black women, according to the U.S. Department of Education.
http://americaswire.org/drupal7/...

The bottom line is that black women are doing better in college than black males.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#2559 Feb 2, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah
Sorry don't understand or speak criminal dialect.
oh you understood me when you were posting to me ab am/bw and such right? funny old nut.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#2560 Feb 2, 2013
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
True. There are plenty of black males in college but only 14% of them graduate.
typical black btch.you only believe "stats" when theyre not about you,the ugliest,most deseased,most obese,most abortion(which equals a hell of a lot of unprotected sex.PERIOD)in the world.funny

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#2561 Feb 2, 2013
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The bottom line is that black women are doing better in college than black males.
even if thats true,why arent bw happy?let alone married since that makes you good women?

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#2562 Feb 2, 2013
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
this is the new bm anthem,dedicated to bw everwhere
take a hint PLEASE LOL.

Level 2

Location hidden

#2563 Feb 2, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>typical black btch.you only believe "stats" when theyre not about you,the ugliest,most deseased,most obese,most abortion(which equals a hell of a lot of unprotected sex.PERIOD)in the world.funny
I would like to have an constructive dialogue, but since your such an uneducated little beotch, I won't waste my time. Suffice it to say, you're one of those uneducated black thugs that no attractive, educated black women is going to even glace at. You keep on being the miserable little petulant whiner because it's the only thing you're good at--by choice. DUH!
Carol

Orem, UT

#2564 Feb 2, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>this is the new bm anthem,dedicated to bw everwhere http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MPCsH6XiZ_IXX take a hint PLEASE LOL.
This still babbling criminal thinks he speaks for my son and father, lol.
Carol

Orem, UT

#2566 Feb 2, 2013
White man wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir I'm reserving the bw for you. And you still complain?
Look your smelly ass women are not worth the time of day.
I don't lay with the lower subhuman life forms. That is well understood because your attempt to be more human by sleeping with white women. You know it and admit it you engage in this activity.
Black women are the missing link.
Nahhhh Becky stop trying to give blk women your criminal trash.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#2567 Feb 2, 2013
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to have an constructive dialogue, but since your such an uneducated little beotch, I won't waste my time. Suffice it to say, you're one of those uneducated black thugs that no attractive, educated black women is going to even glace at. You keep on being the miserable little petulant whiner because it's the only thing you're good at--by choice. DUH!
you wish that were true but in reality all types and races do a lot more than glance at me.get mad all you want but there is nothing you can do to change that.only if your ignorant bitter azz knew that the more you behave like this and talk like that the more those type of bw are going to love us(bm) even the thugs out of the shame you cause.even other races of men are disgusted and repulsed by the way you carry yourselves.you make bw look bad to everyone.youre pro ir but youre scaring non bm away from you and at the same time pushing bw deeper into the arms of bm.bw ir hasnt increased,they only chose to highlight the handful of couples like they do the negative parts of ALL blacks on tv everyday.you must love bm as well to be doing that.:^)

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#2568 Feb 2, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
This still babbling criminal thinks he speaks for my son and father, lol.
but you think you speak for bw and non bm right?lol

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#2569 Feb 2, 2013
White man wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't lay with the lower subhuman life forms. That is well understood because your attempt to be more human by sleeping with white women. You know it and admit it you engage in this activity.
im suppose to attack you and defend their honor lol.ps stop lying,youll fck one but youre least likely going to marry one.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#2570 Feb 2, 2013
White man wrote:
<quoted text>
another thing,what does that say about you that your prized women want to sleep with a "subhuman"?just sayin.

Level 2

Location hidden

#2571 Feb 2, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>you wish that were true but in reality all types and races do a lot more than glance at me.get mad all you want but there is nothing you can do to change that.only if your ignorant bitter azz knew that the more you behave like this and talk like that the more those type of bw are going to love us(bm) even the thugs out of the shame you cause.even other races of men are disgusted and repulsed by the way you carry yourselves.you make bw look bad to everyone.youre pro ir but youre scaring non bm away from you and at the same time pushing bw deeper into the arms of bm.bw ir hasnt increased,they only chose to highlight the handful of couples like they do the negative parts of ALL blacks on tv everyday.you must love bm as well to be doing that.:^)
The only people glancing at you are the ones making fun of you or simply shaking their head at you because you think you all that and a bag of chips. My prediction is that you'll end up in jail serving major league time, or you'll die a victim of gang violence. Either way, it's your fault. You're no bad "azz", you're just a petulant child who doesn't want to man up.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#2572 Feb 2, 2013
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people glancing at you are the ones making fun of you or simply shaking their head at you because you think you all that and a bag of chips. My prediction is that you'll end up in jail serving major league time, or you'll die a victim of gang violence. Either way, it's your fault. You're no bad "azz", you're just a petulant child who doesn't want to man up.
uh,who are you to tell me my personal everyday experiences?you dont know me or anything about me so blow it out your dimpled black azz.i never said i was all that and a bag of chips,im just me and i love me some me.what,am i supposed to have low self esteem and seek validation on a daily basis like you bw?
theoje

Suwanee, GA

#2573 Feb 3, 2013
The world's getting smaller and people are mixing it up. Racist people on all sides of the fence will be wiped out eventually.
uk black

UK

#2574 Feb 3, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>this is the new bm anthem,dedicated to bw everwhere http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MPCsH6XiZ_IXX take a hint PLEASE LOL.
It's so difficult to debate with black women because they've a default setting of lunacy, attack and no logic ..........When they lose the battle they rely on personal attacks and statistics which favour their positives but ignore statistics that show their true self..........

They spend more on cosmetics than any other race, to mask their true ugliness on the inside.....They champion beautiful black women who date white men, but in the cold light of day they're secretly bitter and jealous of these women..........lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake News 3 min MeSo 2
Why do white boys get mad 4 min Gremlin 19
Black men are the most sell out race of men. As... (May '12) 8 min A Perm For BM 607
Is Chicago The Next Detroit? 10 min MeSo 2
On the net forever !! 11 min Oogula boogula 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Grey Ghost 1,507,968
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 27 min Kato 3,903
White men are the solution for the single black... 1 hr IT IS I 101
Are you tired of Blacks? 3 hr Charlie 68
I'm a married white women having sex with Black... (Jun '10) 4 hr Lori899 202
More from around the web