Why do good looking black women like white men so much?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 115)

Showing posts 2,281 - 2,300 of6,030
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
cmd6241983

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2532
Feb 2, 2013
 
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
My my my........all of a sudden ur english is gud
You & your 4th grade education.....

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2533
Feb 2, 2013
 
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been respectful in my opinion to all in thread, sir.
Who do you believe that I'm opposing?
ma'am,we are going to leave this alone.plus i hate being this polite.lol
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2534
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

TheBenchpress wrote:
Maurice Swanfist Jr. III you sure do like to talk about white wang alot..........Yes you may come out of your dad's closet now.
What do Maurice Swanfist Jr. III and K-mart have in coomon?They both have boy's underwear half off! LMAO!
Maurice Swanfist Jr III

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2535
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TheBenchpress wrote:
Maurice Swanfist Jr. III you sure do like to talk about white wang alot..........Yes you may come out of your dad's closet now.
Do you want a smack across your chops you cheeky yellow-eyed rasta? It's not my fault you look like a cross between Shabba Ranks with AIDS and a male version of Whoppi Goldberg (whom is a long time fervent white dick-aholic). Just as it's not my fault I'm a dead ringer for the prime young lithe Italian stallion sex machine/porn legend Rocco Siffredi either.

I've been insulted by jealous brothas at least three or four times in this thread, and on every single one of those occasions the best, most witty retort my detractors could muster was to call me a gay. lol. So unimaginative and corny bros. No wonder you women are tuning into White Dick FM in record numbers if that's the best you guys can muster. If you're that unimaginative with your use of language, then god knows how bland and uninspired you cats must be in the bedroom.

Peep dis little ditty I just knocked up for my current piece of chocolate sweetness. It took me all of 10 minutes.

I ne'er was struck before that hour
With love so sudden and so sweet,
Her face it bloomed like a sweet flower
And stole my heart away complete.
My face turned pale as deadly pale.
My legs refused to walk away,
And when she looked, what could I ail?
My life and all seemed turned to clay.

And then my blood rushed to my face
And took my eyesight quite away,
The trees and bushes round the place
Seemed midnight at noonday.
I could not see a single thing,
Words from my eyes did start --
They spoke as chords do from the string,
And blood burnt round my heart.

Are flowers the winter's choice?
Is love's bed always snow?
She seemed to hear my silent voice,
Not love's appeals to know.
I never saw so sweet a face
As that I stood before.
My heart has left its dwelling-place
And can return no more

That's the sort of romantic lyricism you chocolate sistas can expect to hear 24/7/365 when ya'll tune that dial into White FM, especially when the DJ is spinning one of my waxes. That a liberal serving of juicy white python. Real talk.
Maurice Swanfist Jr III

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2536
Feb 2, 2013
 
Maurice Swanfist Jr III

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2537
Feb 2, 2013
 
Maurice Swanfist Jr III

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2538
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bell'uomo Rocco.. bell'uomo

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2539
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

as a bm,i would kinda be flattered about how the wm's fragile ego wants so badly to have bm jealous of him and how hard bw want us to be jealous so that we will run to them in flocks(which isnt working but actually doing the opposite)but I.D.G.A.F about neither with the exception of sexy,clean,curvy bw who even then is only a piece of meat(to all men)then keep it movin.and oh yeah,we leave the pucci smokin just for fun so she knows who's it is.lol.

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2540
Feb 2, 2013
 
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
lol very flattering that black women are the most imitated women on the planet....
Only thing black women come in a delicious assortment of flavas like no other women....
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
http://www.bing.com/images/search... ;
pq=angela&sc=8-6&sp=1 &sk=#view=detail&id=FA 3C5A34126E44DF8BD37A1BE3D8723C 4C26CF09&selectedIndex=423
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
Your criminal element kind is not only a curse to the blk community but you're insignificant as well....
It will be heaven when worthless cretins like you are permanently banned from being around blk women...you wont be missed probably not even by your mama.
ummmm bw can leave when ever they feel like it,can they?after all,they have to have somewhere to go or someone to run to though lol.and the same can be said for bm about being the most imitated and also bw are imitating other races of women more than ever now so,thats pretty much false.im personally tired of blonde haired,blue eye contact wearing,butt implant and breast implant,nose job having,i wanna be like kim k azz bw crossing my path like i want that sht.ps there is a HUGE thing im leaving out of my post about bw but dont push me crazy carol.lol

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2541
Feb 2, 2013
 
ShyDevil334 wrote:
as a bm,i would kinda be flattered about how the wm's fragile ego wants so badly to have bm jealous of him and how hard bw want us to be jealous so that we will run to them in flocks(which isnt working but actually doing the opposite)but I.D.G.A.F about neither with the exception of sexy,clean,curvy bw who even then is only a piece of meat(to all men)then keep it movin.and oh yeah,we leave the pucci smokin just for fun so she knows who's it is.lol.
then "we" keep it movin.

“Abu Bakr relative is Christian”

Level 2

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2542
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

PinkPearl wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean the self hate is in the people who try to belittle one another in our community. We're ALL Black, so stop trying to make Black men, or Black women feel bad about it. White people are not better than us, but that's the rhetoric being used here. Any Black person who tries to hold White superiority over another Black person to make them feel bad about themselves is just plain sick. Have a little pride. I have no problem with White people, and I have no problem with being Black, so I can see this easily.
It's not about superiority, it's about black women wanting to marry someone who is going to love them and treat them like a woman. This topic has been discussed already and the consensus seems to be that black women (at least some) are fed with black men not being responsible. Today more than ever, black women are attending college; however, in comparison, black men are nowhere to be found on college campuses. If black men want to attract good looking, successful black women then they need keep up with them and show them that they are also look towards the future as a responsible, well-educated father instead of some street thug who can barely speak English.
cmd6241983

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2543
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>ummmm bw can leave when ever they feel like it,can they?after all,they have to have somewhere to go or someone to run to though lol.and the same can be said for bm about being the most imitated and also bw are imitating other races of women more than ever now so,thats pretty much false.im personally tired of blonde haired,blue eye contact wearing,butt implant and breast implant,nose job having,i wanna be like kim k azz bw crossing my path like i want that sht.ps there is a HUGE thing im leaving out of my post about bw but dont push me crazy carol.lol
There's Black people with brown & red hair with blue, green & hazel eyes too. Most of them are light-skinned Blacks. No contact lenses nor hair dyes. Google light-skinned Black people....
Maurice Swanfist Jr III

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2544
Feb 2, 2013
 
I ain't trying to make anyone jealous you nana. I just playin'.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2545
Feb 2, 2013
 
Maurice Swanfist Jr III wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want a smack across your chops you cheeky yellow-eyed rasta? It's not my fault you look like a cross between Shabba Ranks with AIDS and a male version of Whoppi Goldberg (whom is a long time fervent white dick-aholic). Just as it's not my fault I'm a dead ringer for the prime young lithe Italian stallion sex machine/porn legend Rocco Siffredi either.
I've been insulted by jealous brothas at least three or four times in this thread, and on every single one of those occasions the best, most witty retort my detractors could muster was to call me a gay. lol. So unimaginative and corny bros. No wonder you women are tuning into White Dick FM in record numbers if that's the best you guys can muster. If you're that unimaginative with your use of language, then god knows how bland and uninspired you cats must be in the bedroom.
Peep dis little ditty I just knocked up for my current piece of chocolate sweetness. It took me all of 10 minutes.
I ne'er was struck before that hour
With love so sudden and so sweet,
Her face it bloomed like a sweet flower
And stole my heart away complete.
My face turned pale as deadly pale.
My legs refused to walk away,
And when she looked, what could I ail?
My life and all seemed turned to clay.
And then my blood rushed to my face
And took my eyesight quite away,
The trees and bushes round the place
Seemed midnight at noonday.
I could not see a single thing,
Words from my eyes did start --
They spoke as chords do from the string,
And blood burnt round my heart.
Are flowers the winter's choice?
Is love's bed always snow?
She seemed to hear my silent voice,
Not love's appeals to know.
I never saw so sweet a face
As that I stood before.
My heart has left its dwelling-place
And can return no more
That's the sort of romantic lyricism you chocolate sistas can expect to hear 24/7/365 when ya'll tune that dial into White FM, especially when the DJ is spinning one of my waxes. That a liberal serving of juicy white python. Real talk.
Awwwwww sweet , know she loved it.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2546
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ShyDevil334 wrote:
as a bm,i would kinda be flattered about how the wm's fragile ego wants so badly to have bm jealous of him and how hard bw want us to be jealous so that we will run to them in flocks(which isnt working but actually doing the opposite)but I.D.G.A.F about neither with the exception of sexy,clean,curvy bw who even then is only a piece of meat(to all men)then keep it movin.and oh yeah,we leave the pucci smokin just for fun so she knows who's it is.lol.
No by "smoking " is that another way of saying you leave them burning with gonorrhea??
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2547
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ShyDevil334 wrote:
as a bm,i would kinda be flattered about how the wm's fragile ego wants so badly to have bm jealous of him and how hard bw want us to be jealous so that we will run to them in flocks(which isnt working but actually doing the opposite)but I.D.G.A.F about neither with the exception of sexy,clean,curvy bw who even then is only a piece of meat(to all men)then keep it movin.and oh yeah,we leave the pucci smokin just for fun so she knows who's it is.lol.
Bwahaha :D

Why would these gorgeous men need a loser like you to be jealous....

Theyre enjoying their women and lives....

A criminal loser like you aren't even on their radar...

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

http://www.bing.com/images/search...
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2548
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>ummmm bw can leave when ever they feel like it,can they?after all,they have to have somewhere to go or someone to run to though lol.and the same can be said for bm about being the most imitated and also bw are imitating other races of women more than ever now so,thats pretty much false.im personally tired of blonde haired,blue eye contact wearing,butt implant and breast implant,nose job having,i wanna be like kim k azz bw crossing my path like i want that sht.ps there is a HUGE thing im leaving out of my post about bw but dont push me crazy carol.lol
Please get it thru your criminal head that you're insignificant, a curse to any community...

No one cares what you think....just keep it moving...before blk women have to have your type physically drug away from places where we gather...

Now git.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2549
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not about superiority, it's about black women wanting to marry someone who is going to love them and treat them like a woman. This topic has been discussed already and the consensus seems to be that black women (at least some) are fed with black men not being responsible. Today more than ever, black women are attending college; however, in comparison, black men are nowhere to be found on college campuses. If black men want to attract good looking, successful black women then they need keep up with them and show them that they are also look towards the future as a responsible, well-educated father instead of some street thug who can barely speak English.
Exactly

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2551
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Please get it thru your criminal head that you're insignificant, a curse to any community...
No one cares what you think....just keep it moving...before blk women have to have your type physically drug away from places where we gather...
Now git.
lol if bm are chasing after non bw like you/yall say then why the hell would we be going to where bw gather?trust and beleive,if bw tryed to have nonbm or anyone else attack us itll be the very last thing you do.PERIOD.i and the rest of the bm MUST be significant to you because all you do is talk about us and seek attention from us.keep it real.prove it to us that your world doesnt revolve around us and keep us out of your mouths and blogs ect.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2552
Feb 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>1.there are plenty of bm in colleges and havin been steadily climbing no thanks to you OR FOR YOU.so fck you and you prejudice azz coment.
2.going to college doesnt make you a good woman or wifey material especially sinse ALL of you are selling your funky azz to pay for it.
3.beauty is far overrated especially in the case of bw because no matter how "attractive" you think you are you all are nothing more than dolled up,warm blooded sex toys to all that show interest due to your slutty nature and extremely low standards and self-esteem and all around desperation.you cant compete with ANY race of women so you btch,moan and BEG for attention and sex.yo search the edge of the world for a single photo of a bw with a non bm and present it as proof that ALL men want you TOO.smh
4.the overwhelming majority of other races of men dont and never will want you because they ARE men who see the way you behave and treat BM and have zero trust for you or any interest in you for anything more than sex.BW reputation IS WHAT BW MADE IT.so stop blaming bm for that too.you are nothing but free easy pucci no matter how "pretty" and "educated" and "independent" you may be.
5.ill get back to you,im parched.im back lol there is a hell of a lot worse things(non bm) out there than the worse bm could ever dream of being and you know this and thats one of the main reasons you will never stop clinging on to bm.
6.bw are extremely jealous of bm because no matter what kind of lies you,your white and other non bm and media say about us many non bw STILL CHOOSE TO DATE US AND MARRY US IN LARGE NUMBERS(which is still less than bm/bw) but other races of men RUN FROM YOU and and humiliate in front of these very women all day everyday.and these are the same men youre begging to date you.LOFL
7.bw figure if they be sluts for them and bash bm(who they are intimidated by because even a thug can get the same type of women the riches and most powerful one of them(wm0 can get,and is afraid of competion)that they would change.NOT.a good ideah though.
8.your mouth is your worst enemy and your actions are your downfall,not bm.
The conversation is over...

What part of that don't criminal scum like you, understand...

Keep it moving dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,281 - 2,300 of6,030
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••