Why do good looking black women like ...
Polo187

New York, NY

#2469 Feb 2, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
T<quoted text>I wish that there are more men like you in this world....
I wanna c a pic of u I wish I could exchange FB with u but these Otha dudes is weirdos lik that mr t wanna b beach press so 45 yr old thinking people still say fool lik mr t who prolly lives in his motha basement
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#2470 Feb 2, 2013
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>yOU'RE SUCH A PSYCHO
Said the pathological liar.
cmd6241983

Baltimore, MD

#2471 Feb 2, 2013
Polo187 wrote:
<quoted text> I wanna c a pic of u I wish I could exchange FB with u but these Otha dudes is weirdos lik that mr t wanna b beach press so 45 yr old thinking people still say fool lik mr t who prolly lives in his motha basement
I do have a Facebook page. Just type Col. The first 3 letters in my last name is DeS.
cmd6241983

Baltimore, MD

#2472 Feb 2, 2013
TheBenchpress wrote:
<quoted text>WTF?
Take it easy Mr. T, I meant to say Thank you sir.....
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2473 Feb 2, 2013
Polo187 wrote:
<quoted text>u unoriginal stu?od motha go stealing Tyson's quotes from Lenox Lewis press conference
Good for u,u recognized that it was a Tyson quote maybe u have an iq over 50 after all.Of course ,u still all sorts of dumb azz cuz Tyson said this after he bit Holyfield's ear off and some white guy from the crowd made him mad.And your from NY and u don't know this?Wow.And these crackas trying to tell me that whites are smarter.Dmbazz cracka you represent well.LOL
Polo187

New York, NY

#2474 Feb 2, 2013
TheBenchpress wrote:
<quoted text> Good for u,u recognized that it was a Tyson quote maybe u have an iq over 50 after all.Of course ,u still all sorts of dumb azz cuz Tyson said this after he bit Holyfield's ear off and some white guy from the crowd made him mad.And your from NY and u don't know this?Wow.And these crackas trying to tell me that whites are smarter.Dmbazz cracka you represent well.LOL
type in Lenox Lewis mike Tyson press conference that's were it's from but I don't wanna talk to u I'm into woman u stuck in the 80s prolly typing with a four finger ring wearing fubu u a are alame
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2475 Feb 2, 2013
Polo187 wrote:
<quoted text>I will mak u deep throat my 9 f.....t u are a bird give my a location if ur to far ill send someone from ur own hood
ROFLMBAO! You ain't nothing to me u little c um faced ho.Look like a bird sht all of your face cracka!I'll be in Deans Bridge, Georgia later today.Com e find me! U need a good thrashing around.WE LIKE TO RAPE WHITE BOYS ROUND HERE! LMAO.When we done wit u you'll have smoke coming out from your lil pink pucci! lol
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2476 Feb 2, 2013
Polo187 wrote:
<quoted text I don't wanna talk to u I'm into woman u stuck in the 80s prolly typing with a four finger ring wearing fubu u a are alame
What's wrong cracka u don't want to talk anyone who confronts u?I thought u said u was a gangster?LOL.U like talking to black hos on the internet?PLEASE!These biches are deranged and brainwashed.U have fun kissing some fake hos azz,cuz u ain't gonna get nobody in real life cracka! lol
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#2478 Feb 2, 2013
Phoney monsters
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2479 Feb 2, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
Wow these btches are retarded!I try to support bw but these btches but I won't anymore.Ya'll whiteboys can have these dmbazzes ,I'm a go get some white girl who isn't so fckn stupid! Never thought I'd agree with ShyDevil but after reading this I'm convinced.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#2480 Feb 2, 2013
TheBenchpress wrote:
<quoted text>Wow these btches are retarded!I try to support bw but these btches but I won't anymore.Ya'll whiteboys can have these dmbazzes ,I'm a go get some white girl who isn't so fckn stupid! Never thought I'd agree with ShyDevil but after reading this I'm convinced.
Sir, just be happy.

Skin color isn't aligned to stupidity or wisdom.
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2481 Feb 2, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>Take it easy Mr. T, I meant to say Thank you sir.....
I was being fckn sarcastic.Why would say this otherwise?
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2482 Feb 2, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>Take it easy Mr. T, I meant to say Thank you sir.....
I was being fckn sarcastic.Why else would I say this?
Polo187

New York, NY

#2483 Feb 2, 2013
TheBenchpress wrote:
<quoted text> What's wrong cracka u don't want to talk anyone who confronts u?I thought u said u was a gangster?LOL.U like talking to black hos on the internet?PLEASE!These biches are deranged and brainwashed.U have fun kissing some fake hos azz,cuz u ain't gonna get nobody in real life cracka! lol
I will shot u down like a animal in the street take ur belongs out ur pocket ask ur mom and sis they lov this pink sic
Polo187

New York, NY

#2484 Feb 2, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>I do have a Facebook page. Just type Col. The first 3 letters in my last name is DeS.
I'm going to look it up when I get out of work so I don't hav to deal with ignorance
Alfie

UK

#2485 Feb 2, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>There you go with the stereotypes again. If you say that you love Black women, then why are you putting us down? You're worthless!!!!
Steady now
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#2486 Feb 2, 2013
TheBenchpress wrote:
<quoted text>Wow these btches are retarded!I try to support bw but these btches but I won't anymore.Ya'll whiteboys can have these dmbazzes ,I'm a go get some white girl who isn't so fckn stupid! Never thought I'd agree with ShyDevil but after reading this I'm convinced.
This must be Louisiana emperor's simpleminded behind.
Alfie

UK

#2487 Feb 2, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
Hahahaha........very funny
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2488 Feb 2, 2013
Polo187 wrote:
<quoted text> I will shot u down like a animal in the street take ur belongs out ur pocket ask ur mom and sis they lov this pink sic
PLEASE COME TRY!!!!LOL.Stop lying,you ain't a gangsta.You're a WANKSTA who thinks he's actually scaring someone( only online of couse).You also like getting FAKE bw online becuz they reject the sht out of u in person.As a matter of fact some ghetto bw even beat the sht out of white puccis like you.Us bm just sit back and laugh at that sht.lol
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2489 Feb 2, 2013
Polo187 wrote:
<quoted text> I wanna c a pic of u I wish I could exchange FB with u but these Otha dudes is weirdos lik that mr t wanna b beach press so 45 yr old thinking people still say fool lik mr t who prolly lives in his motha basement
The names BENCHPRESS not BEACHPRESS.If you didn't have 25 inch chest u would know that ,FOOL! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
would white men be better off black? 9 min Drilling for the ... 2
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 13 min True Judgment 396
17-year-old black boy sexting with 16-year-old ... 15 min Wadi 1
Why Do Black People Look So Ugly Compared To Al... (Aug '15) 17 min Black people suck 83
Young entrepreneur breaks into poultry business 22 min Wadi 1
Oakland Raiders to move to Las Vegas? 24 min RMGHispanic Causi... 6
White male tells truth about IRBW 34 min Drilling for the ... 811
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 37 min evil nerd 6,179
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr TranshumanX 43,481
Most teacher-student statutory rapists are White 2 hr TheOriginalDoby 29
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 2 hr Moses 3,423
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 5 hr A__v__A 123,775
More from around the web