Why do good looking black women like ...
cmd6241983

Newark, NJ

#2424 Feb 1, 2013
Alfie wrote:
To :cmd
carol
Phoenix
bw is full of crap .lies ,deception ,scheming.thats y she is in a stew.
Throwing urself at men but no results.
No whiter pastures for u.
You love to put Black women down to make yourself feel good which is pathetic if you think about it. But you can't because quite frankly all of the hate & insecurity is weighing down your brain cells. Either you're a homosexual or you really prefer to date White women....

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#2425 Feb 1, 2013
gimme a fckin break.the nerve of some irbw wannabes on this thread and their hipocrisy.smh.

“True Love Sees No Color”

Level 1

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2426 Feb 1, 2013
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you encounter a lot of jealous, insecure Black men?
Yes, a lot of Black men get very angry when they see me with my hubby and they make f**cked up comments. Thankfully, my hubby isn't immature and he just squeeze my arse to show them I am his...lol! I think Black men hate to see another beautiful and successful Black woman with a White man.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#2427 Feb 1, 2013
Menka wrote:
Once you become educated you tend to date the people you interact with. I am in corporate America and there aren't many single brothers. Besides I attract more white men than I do black.
why, are you ugly to the single brothers or something? i bet you are one of those black women who walk right pass a brother. i bet you will speak to a white man or person before you will speak to a brother or black person. there are alot of black people in the corparate world who are that way. i mean ALOT! i will bet any amount of money you are one of those blacks.
cmd6241983

Newark, NJ

#2428 Feb 1, 2013
To Alfie; Don't mess a geek. We know how to put your ignorant caucus in your place....

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#2429 Feb 1, 2013
told ya so.lol smh.
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2430 Feb 1, 2013
ShyDevil334 ,sorry it took me so long to post this.I didn't realize we were in a fkn chatroom.I actually have a life and its not devoted to arguing with an arsehole about my identity.At the end of the day it comes down to this: I am either bw who lives with a vagina and a conscience or I'm a black man.Now I know who I am and if I'm a troll I must live with my phony self.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#2431 Feb 1, 2013
Yall are corny anyway i'm about to get it in with my joisey whop mmmmm ... holla at yall later!

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#2432 Feb 1, 2013
TheBenchpress wrote:
ShyDevil334 ,sorry it took me so long to post this.I didn't realize we were in a fkn chatroom.I actually have a life and its not devoted to arguing with an arsehole about my identity.At the end of the day it comes down to this: I am either bw who lives with a vagina and a conscience or I'm a black man.Now I know who I am and if I'm a troll I must live with my phony self.
ummmm,wtf are you talkin about?btch all you do is argue!!! i.d.g.a.f about your "identity" cuz youll always be a lil btch to me,ok?stop speakin on behalf of bm and i wont fck witchu.what you spit is lies and stereotypes just as these stupid azz bw accuse of of and i dont play dat!your gender identity is questionable and so are your intentions so speak for you from now on,ok you sensitive little btch?good.
cmd6241983

Newark, NJ

#2433 Feb 1, 2013
Alfie wrote:
To :cmd
carol
Phoenix
bw is full of crap .lies ,deception ,scheming.thats y she is in a stew.
Throwing urself at men but no results.
No whiter pastures for u.
You may wanna check yourself before you throw stones. Quite frankly all you do on here is criticize & stereotype Black women who marry & date Non Black men. Every word that you post on here are lies, not only are you a broken record, but you're also a "Man Child...."
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2435 Feb 1, 2013
Fool,I hope you are comfortable in your mothers basement talking this trash cuz had you said to my face I would've ripped your pube hairs off and shoved them down your throat 1 by 1.Oreo niccas like you try and side with white people and get stomped on. You LOVE sucking some white dck.I ain't asking u to stop fcking with me cuz u are a btch azz nicca and u love talking trash online as u would NEVER say this in real life.( Hope this didn't interrupt your white dck sucking class!)
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2436 Feb 1, 2013
( Wus talking to the vagina named shydevil.)

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#2438 Feb 1, 2013
TheBenchpress wrote:
Fool,I hope you are comfortable in your mothers basement talking this trash cuz had you said to my face I would've ripped your pube hairs off and shoved them down your throat 1 by 1.Oreo niccas like you try and side with white people and get stomped on. You LOVE sucking some white dck.I ain't asking u to stop fcking with me cuz u are a btch azz nicca and u love talking trash online as u would NEVER say this in real life.( Hope this didn't interrupt your white dck sucking class!)
so sensitive lol.thats more like it,must have really struck a nerve.there is definitely btch in those veins.now your sexuality is questionable.why would you,a "man" talk about my penis size in one post then say you want to touch my pubes in another?get a grip on your pms and your hormones "gangsta btch"(lol)this is the internet,big talk and empty threats are lame.plus im bout what i be talkin bout,how bout you?
better yet http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2439 Feb 1, 2013
Brandi8 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, a lot of Black men get very angry when they see me with my hubby and they make f**cked up comments. Thankfully, my hubby isn't immature and he just squeeze my arse to show them I am his...lol! I think Black men hate to see another beautiful and successful Black woman with a White man.
Lol thats a good way to handle that. White women can be the same way especially if they see a handsome White guy with an Asian or Black woman.
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

#2440 Feb 1, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text> These ignoramuses ain't shite to me. They're all insecure & jealous. But you can't fall in love with me if you barely know me.....
Of course not but I will Neva let any woman black/ white get disrespected by some low life every woman is someone's sister mother u don't talk to woman like that any race if ,in person I heard a man talk to a ladie like that I would stand up for her that's a REAL MANS job
Carol

Orem, UT

#2441 Feb 1, 2013
TheBenchpress wrote:
( Wus talking to the vagina named shydevil.)
Must be another of aziyas socks.
Polo187

Lindenhurst, NY

#2442 Feb 1, 2013
If u are a real bw not a BM ww or wm and u like wm don't listen to these cowards who would Neva say this out there mouth just out of there keyboard they are all scared rejects I will beat everyone of you at the same time on a elevator that the doors don't open, I am white believe me the sistas with them Hershey kises love white boys and hell yea we love them anyone got a prob name a block I will us my GPS and I will end did discussion
Carol

Orem, UT

#2443 Feb 1, 2013
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6er2u1PUY1...

Plenty of Asian men interested in blk women too.

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#2444 Feb 1, 2013
Polo187 wrote:
If u are a real bw not a BM ww or wm and u like wm don't listen to these cowards who would Neva say this out there mouth just out of there keyboard they are all scared rejects I will beat everyone of you at the same time on a elevator that the doors don't open, I am white believe me the sistas with them Hershey kises love white boys and hell yea we love them anyone got a prob name a block I will us my GPS and I will end did discussion
LOL

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#2445 Feb 1, 2013
Carol wrote:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tum blr_m6er2u1PUY1qmgx1po1_500.jp g
Plenty of Asian men interested in blk women too.
ASIAN AMERICAN women dont want them so they have to go somewhere right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,534,761
Low self esteem? 17 min The Amused Axe 2
News Rep. Maxine Waters takes impeachment campaign t... 34 min JohnInLa 12
Is maxine waters retarded? 1 hr Fking lunatic 3
Jennifer Lopez - Is she Native American or Afri... (Jul '11) 1 hr Trini2000 256
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr SmallDyckMaceo 51,338
I'm a married white women having sex with Black... (Jun '10) 2 hr SmallDyckMaceo 238
Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa 3 hr SadButTrue 90
Bill Cosby blames racism for his [email protected] scandal. 4 hr SadButTrue 179
Political Correctness Is Dangerous 5 hr SadButTrue 38
Racism in America 5 hr SadButTrue 568
White supremacist fake hanging of a black girl 5 hr SadButTrue 20
More from around the web