yop

France

#2340 Feb 1, 2013
And wbat obout the good looking white girl dating with black guys?
cmd6241983

Baltimore, MD

#2341 Feb 1, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
U r blk or ir who wants to marry wm-r u prepared for racism like that put forth
By jana
It doesn't matter who put a ring in my finger. Black men ain't the only fish in the sea, neither are White men. I open my heart to Latino or a bi-racial males too. I don't know if there are Hispanics in England, but they do live in America.....
cmd6241983

Baltimore, MD

#2342 Feb 1, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
No - u were desperate for white skin n white babies so
u pursued him
Alfie, you need to shut up, if a woman is happy with who she's married to then leave her alone, it's really none of your business to begin with. You're jealous & insecure. Don't try to deny it.....
cmd6241983

Baltimore, MD

#2343 Feb 1, 2013
I do not hear one dude on here talk about good looking White women dating Black men. I think it's because they praise them. But when good looking Black women decided to date White men, they get criticized & put down by jealous, insecure sickos.#IGNORANCE.....
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#2344 Feb 1, 2013
These corrupt feds are talking to each other under aliases.
Alfie

UK

#2345 Feb 1, 2013
TO : Cmd

Goodness -u went from wm to hispanics ,next u
Go to arabs.
Desperate bw r all over the place.no interest from no customers.i understand u ,desperate times call for desperate measures.

However stats show all men choose bw last.
But hispanics can give u blue eyed babies as
They r close to white. Ok

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#2346 Feb 1, 2013
Polo187 wrote:
<quoted text>sit on my face u know u lov that big Italian dcik
sure them my blood can trickle down your lying throat... Aint nobody got time for that...

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#2347 Feb 1, 2013
Mel Gibson wrote:
<quoted text> Well said I think that answer the question and describes the WHOLE race look at that no good lame duck idiot down in Washington
Name changing again polo?

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#2348 Feb 1, 2013
Alfie wrote:
Go to arabs.
Desperate bw r all over the place.no interest from no customers.i understand u ,desperate times call for desperate measures.
You are like a hemroid a big bubble on the arse that just loves to try to irate a person... Alfie your last on everyones list thats why you preach this same nonsense everyday every 10 minutes
cmd6241983

Baltimore, MD

#2349 Feb 1, 2013
People really need mind their own damn business, if people are happy with who they marry or date, it is what it is. If a person is in love race shouldn't matter it's about emotional feelings who gives a damn about statistics? Let people be happy. It's jealous, insecure jackholes that makes it hard for anyone to find true love from people who are not a certain ethnicity. Yes, people date interracially for the wrong reasons but that's not always the right answer. The best answer is they feel safe & secure with this person because of how this person caters & showed genuine interest towards them & 9 times out of 10 they have positive thoughts for this person. Only a miserable person would think negative, Check them out first, don't judge a book by it's cover.
cmd6241983

Baltimore, MD

#2350 Feb 1, 2013
Alfie wrote:
Go to arabs.
Desperate? Really? That's why you get rejected so many times, the way you degrade Black & mixed race women every 10 minutes. You'll always have rotten luck with us dude!!!
cmd6241983

Baltimore, MD

#2351 Feb 1, 2013
Alfie wrote:
Go to arabs.
You think that all Black suppose to have dark skin, brown eyes & nappy hair? That's the most ignorant statement that I ever heard. You'll never have good luck with Black or mixed race women because of the way you degrade us. You ain't no better than these aggressive, fatherless, been to jail, lazy, mother issue, uneducated, baby mama having, jobless, living the thug life Black males. You're just as vile & corrupt as them....
Alfie

UK

#2352 Feb 1, 2013
PPl stats r truth as they reflect reality.when stats change my views will change.

Key
I did not have my view until after I read stats.

,90% of wm dont want bw
,most wm will sex. Bw
,most wm dont want to marry bw
,most wm find bw ugliest female
,wm married to bw often hide it from
Co -workers n dont hve picture on desk

However wm can give u white babies
Alfie

UK

#2353 Feb 1, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>You think that all Black suppose to have dark skin, brown eyes & nappy hair? That's the most ignorant statement that I ever heard. You'll never have good luck with Black or mixed race women because of the way you degrade us. You ain't no better than these aggressive, fatherless, been to jail, lazy, mother issue, uneducated, baby mama having, jobless, living the thug life Black males. You're just as vile & corrupt as them....
Dark skin,nappy hair ......now. We c the real
Cmd .
Yeah justify ur craving for white baby
Alfie

UK

#2354 Feb 1, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>Desperate? Really? That's why you get rejected so many times, the way you degrade Black & mixed race women every 10 minutes. You'll always have rotten luck with us dude!!!
Hve rotten luck........an interesting set of words
U use as the bw has no luck with no
Man......tho she has expanded her options
Polo187

New York, NY

#2355 Feb 1, 2013
cmd6241983 wrote:
<quoted text>You think that all Black suppose to have dark skin, brown eyes & nappy hair? That's the most ignorant statement that I ever heard. You'll never have good luck with Black or mixed race women because of the way you degrade us. You ain't no better than these aggressive, fatherless, been to jail, lazy, mother issue, uneducated, baby mama having, jobless, living the thug life Black males. You're just as vile & corrupt as them....
I'm in love with cdm beautiful intelligent bw
Alfie

UK

#2357 Feb 1, 2013
Polo187 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm in love with cdm beautiful intelligent bw
To : Cmd
My gudness is this the best u can do.....
Poor bw
Polo187

New York, NY

#2358 Feb 1, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
sure them my blood can trickle down your lying throat... Aint nobody got time for that...
I don't mind some red whine while I eat p....
Polo187

New York, NY

#2359 Feb 1, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
To : Cmd
My gudness is this the best u can do.....
Poor bw
alfie I will cut u ear to ear bring bac to life jus so I can do it agen
cmd6241983

Baltimore, MD

#2360 Feb 1, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Dark skin,nappy hair ......now. We c the real
Cmd .
Yeah justify ur craving for white baby
Yes this my real side because I have to bite my tongue for you nor anyone else. You're ignorant for insulting me & other light-skinned Blacks. Since when is it a crime for Black & mixed race people to not have good hair, & blue, green or hazel eyes? I have those. But can't change it. You disgust me you vile ignoramus....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There's a lot of Black Male Prostitutes (Nov '13) 5 min zombie 5
Biracial IS NOT black 5 min I Mixed Cocoa l 482
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min red and right 1,206,859
News Official resigns after insulting Obama, Holder,... 5 min Righteous 156
Are black men jealous of Asian men? (Sep '13) 6 min UruEuWauWau 66
Why Whites can use the "N" word 8 min trish_b 53
I hit a Kneegrow with my Rental Car 9 min BriansBrain 2
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 11 min LaToya 122,993
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 21 min Ben YISRAEL 112,578
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 29 min Ingwe Temujin 32,049
More from around the web