Why do good looking black women like ...
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2320 Jan 31, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
also ALL bw want white men,its just a matter of who get chosen.coincidently,thats why they btch and moan at bm and pick them apart ect. with their BS comparisons.theyll never be happy till they get the males they want(wm) even if its just for sex because there isnt a shortage of desperate doormat bm(as this site and bm offline prove)for them to run back home to including bf's and husbands lol.
Says the guy with the 3 inch dck who just finished masturbating to interracial.
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2321 Jan 31, 2013
Mel Gibson wrote:
<quoted text> Well said I think that answer the question and describes the WHOLE race look at that no good lame duck idiot down in Washington
Dem dars right! Dem negroes ain't nuttin ta us rich,edacatid white men.We'z run dis har 'merica! An we run dem udder places two!( Hope I didn't confuse you with punctuation,you don't seem to have any).
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2322 Jan 31, 2013
Just to clear things up, I'm not even remotely mad.I'm just straight jocking on these crackas! I don't feel the need to defend my race because whether these crackas like it or not blacks in America are doing better than any other time in history.I live in a little town in the south and even here blacks don't take no trash from white men.Notice I put white MEN because I think some whites deserve to be called men not '' boys''(e.g. Abraham Lincoln, he was a good man).But not the crackas on this thread.LOL.
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2323 Jan 31, 2013
The white women on this thread are the exception.They all deserve to be called men.LMBAO!

“True Love Sees No Color”

Level 1

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2324 Jan 31, 2013
Marisa wrote:
Everywhere I look, whenever I see a good looking black lady, she is always with a good looking white man! Sometimes Mexican, and even a few asians, but they are never with black men. I often see black women alone, like even that is better than a black man! Why is this?
And most black men I see even attractive ones, seem to pick average looking white girls, and act very proud of this??
I am beautiful and educated and I just happen to meet someone who loves me and he made me his wife. Even though my hubby is a White man, faith is what brought us together.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2326 Jan 31, 2013
TheBenchpress wrote:
Just to clear things up, I'm not even remotely mad.I'm just straight jocking on these crackas! I don't feel the need to defend my race because whether these crackas like it or not blacks in America are doing better than any other time in history.I live in a little town in the south and even here blacks don't take no trash from white men.Notice I put white MEN because I think some whites deserve to be called men not '' boys''(e.g. Abraham Lincoln, he was a good man).But not the crackas on this thread.LOL.
Well black boys are good at being deadbeat fathers, not feeding their family, going to jail, and not getting educated.

You aren't real men and sagging your pants in public with your hat tipped to the side doesnt make you tough.

I laugh when i hear about the hispanic gangs taking care of you in compton
Alfie

UK

#2327 Jan 31, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
also ALL bw want white men,its just a matter of who get chosen.coincidently,thats why they btch and moan at bm and pick them apart ect. with their BS comparisons.theyll never be happy till they get the males they want(wm) even if its just for sex because there isnt a shortage of desperate doormat bm(as this site and bm offline prove)for them to run back home to including bf's and husbands lol.
Lie ,most bw r with n want bm.
There r desperate bw who chase after wm

Stop selling coz no one buying

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2328 Jan 31, 2013
Brandi8 wrote:
<quoted text>I am beautiful and educated and I just happen to meet someone who loves me and he made me his wife. Even though my hubby is a White man, faith is what brought us together.
Do you encounter a lot of jealous, insecure Black men?
Alfie

UK

#2329 Jan 31, 2013
Brandi8 wrote:
<quoted text>I am beautiful and educated and I just happen to meet someone who loves me and he made me his wife. Even though my hubby is a White man, faith is what brought us together.
No - u were desperate for white skin n white babies so
u pursued him
Alfie

UK

#2330 Jan 31, 2013
Don5163 wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, let's get something straight. I am not a fool. I know what I have seen over the years and if you say you haven't seen that, then you need to look some more. Nothing is 100%, however; generally speaking MOST really pretty women (White or Black) seek to obtain as much money in their relationships as absolutely possible. If you can't see that in most cases, then you are a fool.
Yes pretty women like money
Alfie

UK

#2331 Feb 1, 2013
Menka wrote:
Once you become educated you tend to date the people you rinteract with. I am in corporate America and there aren't many single brothers. Besides I attract more white men than I do black.
Lies n bullsh...t
uk black

UK

#2332 Feb 1, 2013
It's really funny how every black woman on here claims to be beautiful...........And educated....lol
Alfie

UK

#2333 Feb 1, 2013
uk black wrote:
It's really funny how every black woman on here claims to be beautiful..........And educated....lol
Very funny , yes indeed lmao.....
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2334 Feb 1, 2013
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well black boys are good at being deadbeat fathers, not feeding their family, going to jail, and not getting educated.
You aren't real men and sagging your pants in public with your hat tipped to the side doesnt make you tough.
Dem dar ecakly rite! Hey,ya wanna ensult dem negrows wit somthin ya havn't sed alreddy?Ar mabe let dem dar heespanics approach em sense sense us brave whites won't
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#2335 Feb 1, 2013
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay let's get this straight saltine.AIN'T NOBODY SCARED OF HISPANICS IN COMPTON! Black people fail to fear other races because the worst things they could do already happened decades ago.And yet black people did not get weaker.The oppression made them stronger.So if us blacks should be afraid of anyone it should be Jews.LOL.But you're too busy blowjobbing hispanics to realize that.
dreamsequence

Howell, MI

#2336 Feb 1, 2013
i'm mixed.. I didn't even know I was black for a while and all the white people I was spending time with never told me..
dreamsequence

Howell, MI

#2337 Feb 1, 2013
It's worse than you think because I actually look black..

see I didn't even know that they had different hair.. that yall had different hair..

the cartoon made me think that the reason my hair wasn't like that was because I didn't greese it..

in addition to that i had a step grandfather who always had his hair greesed so hard that I never even knew he had black hair..
dreamsequence

Howell, MI

#2338 Feb 1, 2013
and I had a hair cut so often that I never even knew I had black hair..

I gotta be honest with you .. that's the real reason I never noticed..

it's because i had a hair cut like every day
dreamsequence

Howell, MI

#2339 Feb 1, 2013
I never saw my hair long.. I thought it was straight like yours..

hell my moms and grandmas was straight how the hell was i suppsoed to know..

and the african guy she dates always had his hair cut..

nobody wore affros..!!
yop

France

#2340 Feb 1, 2013
And wbat obout the good looking white girl dating with black guys?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min OBAMANATION 1,568,134
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 10 min Trollslayer 4,049
My Message To The White Man 14 min The Power Of Mast... 9
Buck accidentally makes himself good after tryi... 18 min SWTT PUNKED OUT 2
Is the black man a living, walking penis? 21 min Ugly monkeys 2
This young black man has officially returned. 21 min The Amused Axe 37
Pointless 25 min The Amused Axe 6
Another video of a ww racially abusing a bm. C... 1 hr Whateveryo 30
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 1 hr Paul 936
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 3 hr Paul 73
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 5 hr luvher 1,555
More from around the web