I LIKE horn african women BUT THEY ar...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Europigs Stole Australia

Ashburn, VA

#24 Mar 14, 2013
afrika nikka wrote:
<quoted text>
true dat..thats why aa-s need to go reclaim africa from dumb africans and they leaders
AA are the dumbest overall people of African descend. Why do you think African migrants to the US outperform the dumbshits? Africa got rid of the unwanted bottom of the barrel criminals when it gave away AA for free. Africa would be worse of then it is if AA weren't given away. Does Liberia ring a bell?
Anonymous

Europe

#25 Mar 14, 2013
ugly swollen lips bantu wrote:
Horn of africa is not black.They are caucasian and most are mixed with arab and european.what the hell yall think they are beautiful?
only mixed ppl are beautiful.blacks,especially are hideous
i hope you get raped one day,soon i hope.
kilo

United States

#26 Mar 14, 2013
Europigs Stole Australia wrote:
<quoted text> AA are the dumbest overall people of African descend. Why do you think African migrants to the US outperform the dumbshits? Africa got rid of the unwanted bottom of the barrel criminals when it gave away AA for free. Africa would be worse of then it is if AA weren't given away. Does Liberia ring a bell?
America wasnt the only destination for the displaced blacks. Afro-Descendants in the western hemisphere are gone and Africa is still a disease infested, crime ridden wasteland. West African immigrants out perform every group in America BTW, but any person would if they were threatened with getting their limbs chopped off back home. Does Serria Leon ring a bell?
ugly swollen lips bantu

Cape Town, South Africa

#29 Mar 14, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
i hope you get raped one day,soon i hope.
its possible,your bantu ppl are savage ugly boons.pubic haired worthless gibbons
Curry Muncher

Ashburn, VA

#30 Mar 14, 2013
Wa you, want wa you want? I give you 2 for price of 1 and a discount. I make deal nice for you, my friend.
jumpstart

Lusby, MD

#31 Mar 14, 2013
ethiop wrote:
When whites see buityfull blacks they say they are mixed with whites, so that does'nt make us racist we r what we r we r not black or white we r habesha black or white are skin color not a race.
habeshais not a color dear.
Hibo

Canada

#32 Mar 14, 2013
As a Somali woman there is no way I would go outside of my race. I want my children to have my features and continue my heritage. A black or white guy is nothing I'm interest in. That doesn't stop them from approaching me though. this is not racist but normal.
Adi

Ashburn, VA

#33 Mar 15, 2013
jumpstart wrote:
<quoted text>habeshais not a color dear.
Where have you seen a white or black person in your life?
Sam I am

Mountain Home, AR

#34 Mar 15, 2013
What the ha is a African American anyway? Mooshell and the kids are American not all that sure about the long legged mack daddy. The only way you can be African American is to have duel citizenship and I'm sure very few of you people do.
Sam I am

Mountain Home, AR

#35 Mar 15, 2013
Why??
Europigs Stole America

Ashburn, VA

#36 Mar 15, 2013
Sam I am wrote:
What the ha is a African American anyway? Mooshell and the kids are American not all that sure about the long legged mack daddy. The only way you can be African American is to have duel citizenship and I'm sure very few of you people do.
Africa is not a country.
sami

Nairobi, Kenya

#38 Dec 18, 2013
ugly swollen lips bantu wrote:
Horn of africa is not black.They are caucasian and most are mixed with arab and european.what the hell yall think they are beautiful?
only mixed ppl are beautiful.blacks,especially are hideous
you are right. We are not blacks. How many times I told those ugly gorillas that, we are not black but they don't understand. We hoas have different culture, food and feature from baria africans.
child

UK

#39 Dec 18, 2013
sami wrote:
<quoted text> you are right. We are not blacks. How many times I told those ugly gorillas that, we are not black but they don't understand. We hoas have different culture, food and feature from baria africans.
Wow a hoa is insulting black people you guys have lost it completely. You are a mix breed who is claiming you its only AA that claim you because they seem to want to claim anybody . You guys are insignificant in the continent who do you people think you are. Please skeletons with archaic features don't delude yourselves.
child

UK

#40 Dec 18, 2013
kilo wrote:
<quoted text>
America wasnt the only destination for the displaced blacks. Afro-Descendants in the western hemisphere are gone and Africa is still a disease infested, crime ridden wasteland. West African immigrants out perform every group in America BTW, but any person would if they were threatened with getting their limbs chopped off back home. Does Serria Leon ring a bell?
Liberia and serria leon is where the slaves who came back to Africa stayed and they are the most f*ckd up areas in WA . Africa is a diseases infested , crime ridden wasteland you seem to be describing Detriot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BW, how does it feel to be the target of racists? 1 min audy17 78
Remember when THX got South Africa banned? 2 min African AE 4
Bye Bye White Power 2 min Axe-Me-Anything 389
Black men need to DUMP BLACK WOMEN. (Sep '11) 3 min Daniel 19,365
BW are evil, devious, vindictive and WM can hav... 4 min Marcus washington 12
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,263,848
Janet Jackson, Serena, Venus, Halle Berry and E... 5 min truth 8
Black dragged behind truck. 21 min Blackstinkapes 36
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 23 min CEEK 5,682
Africans did not sell their own 59 min PolakPotrafi 121