I LIKE horn african women BUT THEY ar...

I LIKE horn african women BUT THEY are SO racist.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 13, 2013
I LIKE horn african women BUT THE are SO racist.

I don't understand black ON black racism.
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#2 Mar 13, 2013
Just give them lil hornytoads a damn spankin

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

kaiserslautern, Germany

#3 Mar 13, 2013
Africaman11 wrote:
I LIKE horn african women BUT THE are SO racist.
I don't understand black ON black racism.
People want to preserve their features. Is that hard to understand.

Level 3

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4 Mar 13, 2013
we re the same race. no racism
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#5 Mar 13, 2013
*pap*
ethiop

Guangzhou, China

#6 Mar 13, 2013
When whites see buityfull blacks they say they are mixed with whites, so that does'nt make us racist we r what we r we r not black or white we r habesha black or white are skin color not a race.
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#7 Mar 13, 2013
No sense arguing about it since yall gon be full-blooded A-rab in another couple generations or so.

Inevitable since yall have such a weak awareness of what it means to be black

And I ain't pickin on yall specifically....most Africans are like that Dark or white.

I figure by the time Africa has a thriving economy and government....Africans themselves won't own none of it unless yall have some sort of epiphany, and I truly doubt that

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

kaiserslautern, Germany

#8 Mar 13, 2013
bethethio wrote:
we re the same race. no racism
Subraces. But discrimination is discrimination girlie.
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#10 Mar 13, 2013
it's pretty simple....in a world where everyone is in a "race" fighting tooth and nail for their own color, it's only natural a group that's racially ambiguous would be subjugated.

Or trampled on and have their possession stolen

or just plain ole died out.

Natural selection

Maybe topix pays yall enough to look at that with a smile, I dunno

and don't give a f*ck
Gettin it Straight

Toledo, OH

#11 Mar 13, 2013
Tony touch wrote:
No sense arguing about it since yall gon be full-blooded A-rab in another couple generations or so.
And I ain't pickin on yall specifically....most Africans are like that Dark or white.
I figure by the time Africa has a thriving economy and government....Africans themselves won't own none of it unless yall have some sort of epiphany, and I truly doubt that
Care to explain what it means "to be black"? Listen, we are taught to survive as best as possible. That can mean marrying outside of race or staying within our culture. Sorry to say, but oftentimes mixing with generational blacks in America, that would be downward mobility for Africans. I have once heard it referred to as "financial and cultural suicide." Sad but true.
SSA

Arlington, VA

#12 Mar 13, 2013
Tony touch wrote:
Tony Touch, dont make stupid assumptions that Africans dont own anything. In case your dumb ignorant ass has not realized it, African are now dominating the black billionnaires list, Oprah is the only AA on the top 10 Black billionnaires list. and all the African billionnaires and millionnaires make their money in owning businesses - food, telecommunications, banking, agriculture, aviation. Dont sit in your idiotic media propaganda driven myopic culture and think that it will take some 'epiphany which you doubt'. We Africans have already crossed that and by the time we start buying American debt like China, it will be too late for you and your ilk to come to the continent. Do a search for the top Black billionnaires and see for yourself and learn to respect hard working Africans who do not need aid and have self pride.

Also read about Mo Al Amoudi, an Ethiopian/HOA who is now worth about $15 billion, compared to the paltry $2 billion or less of your richest AA, Madam Oprah. Or do a search for Mo Ibrahim of Sudan, who bought cell phone licenses and created a mobile phone empire which he sold for about $3.4 billion, he made sure that his employees had shares in the company and thanks to him we have some millionnaires who are also setting up more businesses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Hussein...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mo_Ibrahim

Read about Ethiopian airlines, which is the first african airline to buy 4 of the dreamliner aircraft, even before United Airlines could raise debt to buy their own dreamliners. See the number of female pilots in the Ethiopian airline fleet who have been flying from New York and DC to Addis Ababa for over ten years without a single crash.

If you dont know, dont hate.
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#13 Mar 13, 2013
Stung that ayussss :)

You still don't get my point. Oprah being a billionaire hasn't really done anything for anybody except Oprah, last I checked.

I'm talking about the mindset cause what I mentioned is still gonna happen regardless of a few dollars anyone can make.

We shall see....since Africans only see "brothers in religion". Good luck with trusting everybody that sees in terms that's opposite of your beliefs.

They don't call Africans backwards for nothing
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#14 Mar 13, 2013
Gettin it Straight wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to explain what it means "to be black"? Listen, we are taught to survive as best as possible. That can mean marrying outside of race or staying within our culture. Sorry to say, but oftentimes mixing with generational blacks in America, that would be downward mobility for Africans. I have once heard it referred to as "financial and cultural suicide." Sad but true.
Who said a damn thing about mixing

Just stop with that downward mobility shit cause nobody's requesting a damn thing from you
Gettin it Straight

Toledo, OH

#15 Mar 13, 2013
Tony touch wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said a damn thing about mixing
Just stop with that downward mobility shit cause nobody's requesting a damn thing from you
What a poor response from you Tony Touch: all emotion, no logic...what is the point of your response?

If you want to know, I can't tell you how often you AA come up to us...you DO want something from us...and yes, I get the argument, respect for AA because without the efforts would not be in the U.S...however, I have respect mostly for what you once were...
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#16 Mar 13, 2013
Good for you....

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#17 Mar 13, 2013
I've heard bout some aa having issue with ethiopians on the west coast - i think oakland area. oakland is a crazy town so they could just be reacting to their experiences.

racism is something i've never experience from ethiopians out here. imo, they the most open and friendly africans we got on the EC.
Encore

United States

#18 Mar 13, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
I've heard bout some aa having issue with ethiopians on the west coast - i think oakland area. oakland is a crazy town so they could just be reacting to their experiences.
racism is something i've never experience from ethiopians out here. imo, they the most open and friendly africans we got on the EC.
I agree.. the coolest African I've ever met was eithiopian, the brotha had mad luv for AA culture and was a loyal friend.
ugly swollen lips bantu

Cape Town, South Africa

#19 Mar 14, 2013
Horn of africa is not black.They are caucasian and most are mixed with arab and european.what the hell yall think they are beautiful?

only mixed ppl are beautiful.blacks,especially are hideous
African AE

South Africa

#22 Mar 14, 2013
You like them becuse you are a starving horner racist yourself. I do not like th impression you a re trying to make by creating this thead at this particular forum. nobody cares about you starving 4th world skeletons - especially you ignorant stupid tent wearing terrorist and pedophile worhiping somalis.
Europigs Stole Australia

Ashburn, VA

#23 Mar 14, 2013
ugly swollen lips bantu wrote:
Horn of africa is not black.They are caucasian and most are mixed with arab and european.what the hell yall think they are beautiful?
only mixed ppl are beautiful.blacks,especially are hideous
Mixed with Europig? Are you on crack?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Cheech the Conser... 1,564,794
Whites On The Retreat 4 min The Armed Axe 2
Black women who fantasize about being a slave f... 9 min Rich stars of the... 2
Black "Viking" wins world Strongest Man contest! 28 min The Armed Axe 15
News Construction has few blacks, report says (Aug '07) 28 min justheretohelp 617
Basal Eurasians..... 32 min The Armed Axe 6
Do you black people really think you're normal... 32 min Got_Rope 17
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 52 min Y do whites wrink... 68
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 1 hr The Laughing Axe 121
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 2 hr Dudley 817
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 6 hr Truth 38
More from around the web