of 6
Next Last

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Level 4

Since: Aug 09

Baltimore, MD

#1 Sep 17, 2011
The recent revelations in that book about Jackie Kennedy are pretty damning. In interviews with a family friend a few years after her husband's death Jackie expressed the opinion MLK was a "terrible" man heavily into sex parties, etc. She based this on sex tapes made available to her husband by J. Edgar Hoover then director of the FBI.

The problem is MLK's right hand man Ralph Abernathy made the same claims in his autobiography just before he died.
http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2449...

And yet we ignore these revelations.

Why ...?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2 Sep 17, 2011
It's amazing how our schools have covered up for this fool! I want to some day hear more about his mistresses.
Satan

Stanton, MI

#3 Sep 17, 2011
The Real Reason eludes most blacks and always will.

Every race on this planet knows black leaders will always sell out black people.

God forbid...a leader that makes sense ever arises like Malcolm X --- Louis Farrakhan admitted and eluded to killing him on 60 minutes.

Malcolm X knew that only through segregation and isolation could blacks empower themselves...this is why he was killed.

MLK sold out blacks for some cheap white trash hookers. So that he could never admit it...another sell out c00n killed him...Jesse Jackson. Watch Dick Gregories youtube speeches on this. Jackson slipped up on a few speeches and confessed his guilt.

Blacks were far better off before Civil Rights.
The Black Community today:

1. 70% of BW are single.
2. BM prefer WW.
3. BW prefer WM
4. Black kids kill each other.
5. Very few blacks if any value education.

Thank MLK, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton etc for this.

Level 2

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#4 Sep 17, 2011
sassyntrashy wrote:
It's amazing how our schools have covered up for this fool! I want to some day hear more about his mistresses.
Of all the things this man did for Black Folk and other minorities, you want to know about his indiscretions and the negative stuff instead of the positive contributions to society that he did???/

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#5 Sep 17, 2011
trueasiaticblackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Of all the things this man did for Black Folk and other minorities, you want to know about his indiscretions and the negative stuff instead of the positive contributions to society that he did???/
Thank You!! All great men of power has secrets. What he did in private is between him and his family. I appreciate all that he did in public.

Level 2

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#6 Sep 17, 2011
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Thank You!! All great men of power has secrets. What he did in private is between him and his family. I appreciate all that he did in public.
I know right, and it just seems like some folks can't wait to try and discredit him and tear his legacy down..:)
the voice of reason

Danville, IL

#7 Sep 17, 2011
MLK was the face of the civil rights movement. He was not the movement. Those men and women that walk the streets of America to protest injustice and racial discrimination was real the force. Every leader of any group have a private life. JFK was the face of America as other presidents but no one try to discredit what they done while in office. it been rumored for years about JFK and Marilyn Monroe but Jackie never made any public comment about it. From what I read on this forum, there are some that never live in the 50`s and 60`s to know about the day to day facing racial discrimination. Now they are experts.

Prof Marvel

Level 4

Baltimore, MD

#8 Sep 17, 2011
the voice of reason wrote:
MLK was the face of the civil rights movement. He was not the movement. Those men and women that walk the streets of America to protest injustice and racial discrimination was real the force. Every leader of any group have a private life. JFK was the face of America as other presidents but no one try to discredit what they done while in office. it been rumored for years about JFK and Marilyn Monroe but Jackie never made any public comment about it. From what I read on this forum, there are some that never live in the 50`s and 60`s to know about the day to day facing racial discrimination. Now they are experts.
There you go with your "The White man did it too!"

Ralph Abernathy's book came out 20 years ago and to date no one has disputed the allegations about MLK's philandering Abernathy documents. Jesse Jackson hasn't, and he would know.

Knowing this that recent statue of MLK is a travesty and the people behind it hypocrites themselves. You don't build statues to sex fiends and now we know MLK was surely one.

This reminds me of the idiots at Texas Southern University who named their Communications School the "Tavis Smiley School of Communications."

They've since stripped the school of Smiley's name.

You don't name a school after a living person and if you must, make sure it's one who'll live up to his commitment to donate the money Smiley said he would.

This is the same Tavis Smiley incidentally who wrote a book about "Accountability" and goes around the country giving lectures about how we must hold Obama accountable.

He's a hypocrite too.

Prof Marvel

Level 4

Baltimore, MD

#9 Sep 17, 2011
Here's a like to the Tavis Smiley TSU debacle:

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/artic...
WHITE WASHING

United States

#10 Sep 17, 2011
This is how white people destroy African American History. Spreading, spreading, spreading lies and mis-information over an extended period of time.

10 or 20 years from now, African Americans will believe MLK was a devil and George Wallace was an angel.

This is what happened to African American History. 20 years ago, AA's knew the USA tore the AA community a new azz but, repeating lies about bm/bw have today's AA's believing bm/bw are the reason for the destruction of the black community.

BLAME THE VICTIM.

a_x_e
Level 5

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11 Sep 17, 2011
WHITE WASHING wrote:
This is how white people destroy African American History. Spreading, spreading, spreading lies and mis-information over an extended period of time.
10 or 20 years from now, African Americans will believe MLK was a devil and George Wallace was an angel.
This is what happened to African American History. 20 years ago, AA's knew the USA tore the AA community a new azz but, repeating lies about bm/bw have today's AA's believing bm/bw are the reason for the destruction of the black community.
BLAME THE VICTIM.
No one has ever expected blacks to take responsibility for the state of their families or communities. The very idea is ridiculous.
MLK GHOST

United States

#12 Sep 17, 2011
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ralph Abernathy's book came out 20 years ago and to date no one has disputed the allegations about MLK's philandering Abernathy documents. Jesse Jackson hasn't, and he would know.
Knowing this that recent statue of MLK is a travesty and the people behind it hypocrites themselves. You don't build statues to sex fiends and now we know MLK was surely one.
This reminds me of the idiots at Texas Southern University who named their Communications School the "Tavis Smiley School of Communications."
You don't name a school after a living person and if you must, make sure it's one who'll live up to his commitment to donate the money Smiley said he would.
This is the same Tavis Smiley incidentally who wrote a book about "Accountability" and goes around the country giving lectures about how we must hold Obama accountable.
He's a hypocrite too.
Your ignorance is so bright it's blinding. Put a shade over your head and let you brain catch a nap.

Walter Frauntroy is still living and have several buildings and streets named in his honor. Don't remove your lamp shade until I tell you.

The FBI had a Judas implant and Ralph was the Judas. Every member within the immediate circle pointed at Ralph and called him a traitor and friend of the FBI.

No other member of the INNER CIRCLE vouched for or confirmed Ralph's story. Don't you remove that shade until I tell you.

Casey Anthony. There wasn't enough evidence to convict Casey of murder. Yet and still, based upon the brought and paid for word of a JUDAS, you'll find MLK guilty of rumors and suspicions.

LASTLY, IT'S NO SECRET THAT J. EDGAR HOOVER DID EVERY THING IN HIS POWER TO DISCREDIT MLK.

Unable to shake the DRUM MAJOR for JUSTICE, the Department of INJUSTICE set it's sights on the target and silenced the voice of ONE but, the voice of MANY will be heard from the snow capped mountains of Colorado to Stone Mountain in Georgia. Our MANY voices will be heard from the mountains of North Carolina to the white capped waters of the Atlantic Ocean

AND FREEDOM WILL RING FROM EVERY HILL AND MOLE HILL UNTIL JUSTICE RUN DOWN AS MIGHTY WATERS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS LIKE A MIGHTY STREAM

a_x_e
Level 5

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#13 Sep 17, 2011
MLK GHOST wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is so bright it's blinding. Put a shade over your head and let you brain catch a nap.
Walter Frauntroy is still living and have several buildings and streets named in his honor. Don't remove your lamp shade until I tell you.
The FBI had a Judas implant and Ralph was the Judas. Every member within the immediate circle pointed at Ralph and called him a traitor and friend of the FBI.
No other member of the INNER CIRCLE vouched for or confirmed Ralph's story. Don't you remove that shade until I tell you.
Casey Anthony. There wasn't enough evidence to convict Casey of murder. Yet and still, based upon the brought and paid for word of a JUDAS, you'll find MLK guilty of rumors and suspicions.
LASTLY, IT'S NO SECRET THAT J. EDGAR HOOVER DID EVERY THING IN HIS POWER TO DISCREDIT MLK.
Unable to shake the DRUM MAJOR for JUSTICE, the Department of INJUSTICE set it's sights on the target and silenced the voice of ONE but, the voice of MANY will be heard from the snow capped mountains of Colorado to Stone Mountain in Georgia. Our MANY voices will be heard from the mountains of North Carolina to the white capped waters of the Atlantic Ocean
AND FREEDOM WILL RING FROM EVERY HILL AND MOLE HILL UNTIL JUSTICE RUN DOWN AS MIGHTY WATERS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS LIKE A MIGHTY STREAM
I like fiction as much as the next guy, but this isn't really the place for it.
Satan

Stanton, MI

#14 Sep 17, 2011
This is EXACTLY WHY BLACKS WILL NEVER F**KIN ADVANCE.
The few smart blacks who realize that black leaders sell them out at every level....get labeled and ridiculed by ignorant, illiterate, and non-educated
blacks.

Go re-read what I posted.
They are directly from Dick Gregories speeches.
Of course you will call him a Racist even though he was there and is an 85+ year old black man.

I fully realize now that the KKK was never needed...c00ns are so damn dumb they will kill off smart sensible blacks.
Level 7

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#15 Sep 17, 2011
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a hypocrite too.
All great men have faults. Their achlies heel, if you will. They're human beings too and not demi-gods.

With that said, Abernathy was a buffoon insanely jealous of MLK's popularity and considered himself the rightful successor to MLK's throne. That he didn't have the charisima, nor articulation skills that MLK had to reach the masses never occurred to him. So he did what other weak-minded, power hungry men do and that's to discredit the accomplishments of those more successful than them out of spite, insecurity and jealousy.

As for Tavis Smiley, he, along with Jesse Jackson and that ilk are self promoters. He also has an inflated view of himself and had the audacity to turn on Obama because Obama didn't come to his conference. This man was willing to tear down another black man who was going to make history for the sake of his bruised ego.

We as black people have different opinions and views on things, however, there comes a point in time when we've got to learn not to be divided on important issues that affect us as a whole and not be used nor manipulated by whites or those among us who are weak, spiteful and base.

The murder of Malcomb was out of jealousy and spite too. As long as we have these Judases' among us, we'll never advance.

What I find humerous about this whole Jackie thing is the raging hypocrisy of it all. Her husband was a worst sex addict than MLK, J. Edgar Hoover was a flaming homosexual and transvetite and also hid his black heritage. Jackie herself had an affair to get back at her husband with William Holden, cheated with her deceased husband's brother and married a man she didn't love for his money (which his daughter made sure she didn't get her gold digging hands on all of it.) So, her statements are null and void as far as I am concerned.

As for the whites commenting, you've got nothing to add to this discussion as most of your leaders had all kinds of foul things hidden in their backgrounds and mounments and all kinds of tributes are made for them which is hypocritical too.

Welcome to reality!

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#16 Sep 17, 2011
Prof Marvel wrote:
The recent revelations in that book about Jackie Kennedy are pretty damning. In interviews with a family friend a few years after her husband's death Jackie expressed the opinion MLK was a "terrible" man heavily into sex parties, etc. She based this on sex tapes made available to her husband by J. Edgar Hoover then director of the FBI.
The problem is MLK's right hand man Ralph Abernathy made the same claims in his autobiography just before he died.
http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2449...
And yet we ignore these revelations.
Why ...?
It's funny they put this stuff out now when they are about to unveil his memeorial. Makes ya wonder.
Level 7

Location hidden

#17 Sep 17, 2011
Satan wrote:
This is EXACTLY WHY BLACKS WILL NEVER F**KIN ADVANCE.
The few smart blacks who realize that black leaders sell them out at every level....get labeled and ridiculed by ignorant, illiterate, and non-educated
blacks.
Go re-read what I posted.
They are directly from Dick Gregories speeches.
Of course you will call him a Racist even though he was there and is an 85+ year old black man.
I fully realize now that the KKK was never needed...c00ns are so damn dumb they will kill off smart sensible blacks.
What's your interest in black people? WTF died and made you the last word on black issues? GTFOH with your pompous a55. All leaders sell all people out all the time! Ever heard of politicians???? You're not spreading any pearls of wisdom here. Hitler sold out the German people and led them to destruction because they didn't live up to his manical view of the superior race. Care to expound on that????

Castro holds his race of people in bondage, care to expound on that? You run around this forum as if you're the fountain and source of all knowledge. Preaching to blacks about this and that. We don't need your pontificating, k?

You need to discover what your profound interest and obsession is with blacks. That's what you need to be researching.
Level 7

Location hidden

#18 Sep 17, 2011
MLK GHOST wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you! They'll pick up any nugget of information to discredit people while they'll hide their indiscretions. How would it have played out to get a pic of J. Edgar Hoover, the most powerful man in the country at the time, parading around in a dress, lipstick, high heels and a wig, looking like the ugliest woman in the world. Top that off with the fact he hated blacks so much because like Hitler, he was tyring to hide his African ancestry.

Nothing but flaming hypocrites! And this Prof Marvel is using this bogus info to prove exactly what? The raging hypocrisy of the finger pointers???
GO OBAMA

United States

#19 Sep 17, 2011
Come on Exalted Brother Obama, break the oppressors economic strangle hold on AA's. Break them down until their knees weaken, until their women wail and until they all line up for government assistance.

I feel them sagging beneath the load and it won't be too much longer before they cry out in despair, "I yield, I yield".

GO OBAMA
the voice of reason

Danville, IL

#20 Sep 17, 2011
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a hypocrite too.
since you posted About Jackie opinion about MLK being a bad person.I name her husband as a reason she should not be downing King.If you would read with understanding you would know that whenever Kings name come up it is attach to the civil rights movement. What he done in his personal life had nothing to do with what he represented as a man fighting for the civil rights of others. There was only one perfect man and the haters killed him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Incognito4Ever 1,405,607
what race are dravidians,somalis,pacific island... 5 min ais2fire 1
The Pope: 'The world is in a state of war' 28 min White Era Over 3
White people must die. Shoot them all. 42 min Dan Snow 9
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 42 min ais2fire 14,534
Topix AFAM Looks Like Neonazi Forum Godlikeprod... 43 min As Usual 26
Time for Reparations 43 min Sonya Davis 27
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 43 min Barbosa 25
Black men need to keep having sex with white women (Jul '14) 1 hr DiamondSmile89 24
Why are YOU voting for Hillary ? 1 hr KIP 35
Waitress fired over 'N' word rant 3 hr Quantum Smoke 14
More from around the web