Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Gods operate on the spiritual”

Since: Jul 09

devils operate on the physical

#1 Dec 31, 2009
i figured id ask since it seems like more white ppl on here than other ppl.

so, why are they more likely to kill themselves?

is it low EQ (emotional intelligence)- describes the ability, capacity, skill or, in the case of the trait EI model, a self-perceived ability, to identify, assess, and manage the emotions of one's self, of others, and of groups.

is low EQ the reason why they are more likely to shoot up schools, malls, churches full of innocent ppl who had nothing to do wit their lives, just because they cant cope with their problems in life

yea blk, asian etc kill themselves to but not at the rate of white males, and white females are more likely to kill themselves than blk females

“They call me Jet black!”

Since: Dec 09

Black

#2 Dec 31, 2009
The question is why do blacks kill each other.

oh___Really

“It's not an optical illusion.”

It just looks like one...

#4 Dec 31, 2009
Stimulate My Intellect wrote:
While depression is strongly tied to suicidal behavior in whites, anxiety disorders were more common than depression in blacks who attempted suicide in the study. That is an important racial difference that could alert doctors to black patients who might be contemplating suicide

Still, there is a common misconception that suicide is rare in the black community because of cultural and religious beliefs dating back to slavery times. The study strengthens evidence showing that belief is false, said University of Michigan researcher Sean Joe, the study's lead author.

The findings appear in Wednesday's Journal of the American Medical Association.
http://www.anotherlifefoundation.org/blacksui...

oh___Really

#5 Dec 31, 2009
Un Nefer wrote:
The question is why do blacks kill each other.
That was another thread...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TPPPK6RU9REGA...
This thread is what's called "retaliation".
Notice how weak it seems, by comparison?
TheLordIsGod

San Antonio, TX

#6 Dec 31, 2009
why do white ppl kill themselves?

SO THEY WILL BE DEAD.

Black

#7 Dec 31, 2009
oh___Really wrote:
<quoted text>That was another thread...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TPPPK6RU9REGA...
This thread is what's called "retaliation".
Notice how weak it seems, by comparison?
Hmmm, dully noted.

Black

#8 Dec 31, 2009
Baboon Boss wrote:
I think many whites just get tired of paying taxes for Negro welfare, prison, mental wards, STD clinics, dumbed-down schools, etc...
It seems like a never-ending cycle at times.
Then do us all a favor and pull that trigger :-)
Winferwin

Germantown, TN

#9 Dec 31, 2009
Flava Flav, that's why.

#10 Jan 1, 2010
oh___Really wrote:
<quoted text>
While depression is strongly tied to suicidal behavior in whites, anxiety disorders were more common than depression in blacks who attempted suicide in the study. That is an important racial difference that could alert doctors to black patients who might be contemplating suicide
Still, there is a common misconception that suicide is rare in the black community because of cultural and religious beliefs dating back to slavery times. The study strengthens evidence showing that belief is false, said University of Michigan researcher Sean Joe, the study's lead author.
The findings appear in Wednesday's Journal of the American Medical Association.
http://www.anotherlifefoundation.org/blacksui...
white males ar more likely to kill themeselves.... so why so much depression?

oh___Really

#13 Jan 1, 2010
<quoted text> white males ar more likely to kill themeselves.... so why so much depression?
Probably because every time we turn around, out taxes are going up, our wages are not, and negroes are still taking twice as much OUT of the public coffers as they put IN...

But then again...

One of the most pervasive and damaging falsehoods within and outside of the African American community is that we don’t commit suicide. Considering the disturbingly meteoric rise of suicides among African Americans in the last twenty years,(and specifically black men), it’s a myth that should be immediately dispelled.
http://www.blackvoices.com/black_lifestyle/he...

This is like that cosmic gods thread, isn't it....just a bunch of ignorant negroes stroking their crushed slave egoes...???...

Since: Mar 08

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Jan 1, 2010
Probably to get away from ignorant black people.
Fxybrwn18

United States

#16 Jan 1, 2010
I read it's because they have power when people have a good amount of control it's so much pressure and especially when you can't handle it that's when suicide comes in. This white guy killed himself with a family of six because the bills were so high and he didn't want to face it since they were being potrayed as the all American family. Plus it could be God too when you don't accept or acknowledge Christ in your life you are bound to fall and crumble.
Jim

Elizabethton, TN

#17 Jan 1, 2010
Baboon Boss wrote:
I think many whites just get tired of paying taxes for Negro welfare, prison, mental wards, STD clinics, dumbed-down schools, etc...
It seems like a never-ending cycle at times.
RFLMAO!!!!!!!

#18 Jan 1, 2010
oh___Really wrote:
<quoted text>Probably because every time we turn around, out taxes are going up, our wages are not, and negroes are still taking twice as much OUT of the public coffers as they put IN...
But then again...
One of the most pervasive and damaging falsehoods within and outside of the African American community is that we don’t commit suicide. Considering the disturbingly meteoric rise of suicides among African Americans in the last twenty years,(and specifically black men), it’s a myth that should be immediately dispelled.
http://www.blackvoices.com/black_lifestyle/he...
This is like that cosmic gods thread, isn't it....just a bunch of ignorant negroes stroking their crushed slave egoes...???...
lol wth are you babbling about? in my first post i said blk ppl kill themselves to,but the topic is why do whites kill themselves, and at a much higher rate when they cnt cope with lifes problems. its a fact white males kill themselves more than blk males
blk males kill themselves more than white females and white females kill themselves more than blk females who are the least likely to commit suicide

i never said suicide was rare with blk ppl, when i was younger i knew a blk boy who killed himself, so youre way off topic repeating the same thing. you sound like a scratched cd

#19 Jan 1, 2010
Fxybrwn18 wrote:
I read it's because they have power when people have a good amount of control it's so much pressure and especially when you can't handle it that's when suicide comes in. This white guy killed himself with a family of six because the bills were so high and he didn't want to face it since they were being potrayed as the all American family. Plus it could be God too when you don't accept or acknowledge Christ in your life you are bound to fall and crumble.
best answer so far.

oh___Really

#20 Jan 1, 2010
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
RFLMAO!!!!!!!
Add to that, every few months the LAST thing they said they want to be called is now a hate crime to utter....

"Colored people" is offensive.
We're people OF color.

Give me a freakin' BREAK over here...
ADV

Evanston, IL

#21 Jan 1, 2010
Why do blacks care...........

#22 Jan 1, 2010
ADV wrote:
Why do blacks care..........
its called sociology, the study of human societies

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

Oured,Osea

#23 Jan 1, 2010
is it low EQ (emotional intelligence)- describes the ability, capacity, skill or, in the case of the trait EI model, a self-perceived ability, to identify, assess, and manage the emotions of one's self, of others, and of groups.
is low EQ the reason why they are more likely to shoot up schools, malls, churches full of innocent ppl who had nothing to do wit their lives, just because they cant cope with their problems in life
yea blk, asian etc kill themselves to but not at the rate of white males, and white females are more likely to kill themselves than blk females
LMFAO!Good Question sis.I think it has something to do with the fact that white people aren't as spirtual as us melanated peoples are, who pray to God or look to our innerselves and family for emotional comfort and spiritual guidance.I know whites kill themselves when they lose their money and material wealthy because they haven't learned to appreciate the finer things in life to bring them happiness instead of material things.

#24 Jan 4, 2010
Nerdtician wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!Good Question sis.I think it has something to do with the fact that white people aren't as spirtual as us melanated peoples are, who pray to God or look to our innerselves and family for emotional comfort and spiritual guidance.I know whites kill themselves when they lose their money and material wealthy because they haven't learned to appreciate the finer things in life to bring them happiness instead of material things.
great answer.
they are really hurting inside, thats why theyre always here insulting blks to bring them temporary pleasure.
poor things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,417,442
Obama finally decides to put golfing aside to v... 2 min NotSoDivineMsM 51
Why do blacks think penis size = masculinity ? (Apr '10) 5 min Take a guess 240
Common Dreams says Clinton Foundation is a mone... 6 min Hillary 2016 2
News What is the secret to Asian academic success? (Oct '15) 12 min D35S47K 25
25 min Hillary 2016 1
Freaknik promoter: "We're expecting thousands o... 25 min Thick Thighs Neve... 3
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 55 min MICHA 379
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 1 hr TheOriginalDoby 218
Wikileaks : Clinton aide researched Parkinsons/... 2 hr NotSoDivineMsM 12
Clinton foundation doners met with Crookes Hill... 2 hr Oh No You Di-nt 20
More from around the web