White woman dies after sex with dog, ...
Giggs

Bognor Regis, UK

#45 Jul 19, 2011
Zulu Alpha India Sierra wrote:
Besides having sex with baboons, they eat them. It is a horribly disgusting thing to see.
Bush meat....

I think your the white African are you not?

Its funny because black people in the UK and America will deny all this wierd sht that goes on in the "motherland" but will continue to make it look like we are the bad ones!

Many of these Afrocentric twits have no idea what they are talking about.
The Flygerian

Nigeria

#46 Jul 19, 2011
Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way....
I used to live in Nigeria with a family from Abuja.
Let me hit you with a few home truths.
Child Prostitution
Marrying little girls off to old men
Slavery
Cannibalism
Homophobia
Tribalism
and Having sex with babies to cure aids.
And by the way I would choose a white woman over a Nigerian woman any day. Most Nigerian women are fat, baboon faced, loud, smelly, lesbian haired, stand at the side of the road and have snot dripping from their faces like candle sticks.
The good looking nigerian women dont go out because their families fear they will get raped by all the uncivilised perverts who hang around on the streets.
I love nigeria and my adopted familly were greate. I was safe to wonder around and never encountered any racism....
But sort your fooking corrupt INDIPENDENT nation out and grow some balls instead of doing your sneeky Nigerian gossip and chit chat behind peoples backs.
Having sex with babies to cure aids in Nigeria, i bet you can't bring one instance up. Damn, i know u're mad b'cos d dog was chosen over the white woman, but thats just d way it is. And also, they are numerous instances of white women fcking their dogs all over the net and the real world and you would be a fool to deny this.
And as for you choosing a white woman over a Nigerian woman thats fine, to each his own.But one thing is for sure me, i would choose a Nigerian woman over a pasty,wrinkly,stringy hair,flat ass, flat chest, wide open,anorexic white woman
Giggs

Bognor Regis, UK

#49 Jul 19, 2011
The Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>Having sex with babies to cure aids in Nigeria, i bet you can't bring one instance up. Damn, i know u're mad b'cos d dog was chosen over the white woman, but thats just d way it is. And also, they are numerous instances of white women fcking their dogs all over the net and the real world and you would be a fool to deny this.
And as for you choosing a white woman over a Nigerian woman thats fine, to each his own.But one thing is for sure me, i would choose a Nigerian woman over a pasty,wrinkly,stringy hair,flat ass, flat chest, wide open,anorexic white woman
Yeh Ive seen black wimmin discussing it on the net too.
Don't try compairing England to Nigeria!
You know full well fuk all is actually reported in Africa.
Especially Nigeria who near litrally don't exist unless you have been their!
It was exactly the same hear many many years ago.

Hear...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sexual_abu...

Its your primative ju ju and black magic beliefs again. Its exactly the same when you daft fools smash children over the heads with clubs because you believe them to be witches.

Or when you slaughter gays in the street. Which is a clear statement to the rest of the world of how insecure you are over your own sexualities.

Also don't tell me about animals! You people slaughter puppies as an idea of fun! Ive seen it! WTF!

Oh yeh Tell your sistaz to whipe their asses with toilet paper. I had a nasty experience with a shty assed nigerian girl I would rather forget.

But hey I love Nigeria and on the whole most Nigerians are good people. With reguards to my stay I was treated very well and encountered nothing but kindness. Apart from the police who see a white man and think its pay day.
Cal

Toledo, OH

#50 Jul 19, 2011
WTF else is new? Why is this news?, "white woman has sex with partner" What? are whites not allowed to have sex with each other now? Its been going on for years! Whats wrong with white people having sex with their counter parts? Oh, wait... "she died" NOW I GET IT! "CARRY ON"
The Flygerian

Nigeria

#51 Jul 19, 2011
Damn boy u're retarded ain't ya. Who da hell was comparing Nigeria to England and were did u get that shit from ? Look, i just stated some cold facts for u,there are tons of sites on the net showing white folks getting their freak on with animals. And then, u're going about fags and shit like i give a fuck. Look, u claimed to have lived in Nigeria but u don't know shit about the country. Know time for some enlightnment

Nigeria is a deeply religious nation, the north we have the hardcore muslims and the south the christians. So,if u're a faggot, u better keep that shit in the closet especially in the north cus it is consider an abomination and some of the northerners practice sharia law. And u kinda told on urself when u talked about ur nasty ass xperience with that nigerian chick, cus it showed u couldn't pull top notch nigerian babes. And fyi i'm american born and bred, but my parents are 4rm Nigeria and i visit Nigeria from time to time
Giggs

Bognor Regis, UK

#53 Jul 19, 2011
The Flygerian wrote:
Damn boy u're retarded ain't ya. Who da hell was comparing Nigeria to England and were did u get that shit from ? Look, i just stated some cold facts for u,there are tons of sites on the net showing white folks getting their freak on with animals. And then, u're going about fags and shit like i give a fuck. Look, u claimed to have lived in Nigeria but u don't know shit about the country. Know time for some enlightnment
Nigeria is a deeply religious nation, the north we have the hardcore muslims and the south the christians. So,if u're a faggot, u better keep that shit in the closet especially in the north cus it is consider an abomination and some of the northerners practice sharia law. And u kinda told on urself when u talked about ur nasty ass xperience with that nigerian chick, cus it showed u couldn't pull top notch nigerian babes. And fyi i'm american born and bred, but my parents are 4rm Nigeria and i visit Nigeria from time to time
Yeh you go to kano their is a full district full of homos.

Loads of them in Nigeria so dont go chattin sht.

My friend was at Nigerian military school and some guy tried to rape him.

Your dumb asses don't get that many of you live in denial.

As for the north......I spent a few days visiting Daura, drinking millet hearing about the snake at the well etc...

Then I went to Kano and had some propper good weed too.

As for your nigerian girls... I was only 19. However I did get offered some very good wives while in Kano. Well I say that but one was 12 which is kinda expected for lesser civilised people realy. I didnt realy spend much time with the top girls I was too busy doing other things. I spent time with my friends sisters but just talking etc... Ive still got aload of them on facebook.

Don't doubt me in nigeria Ive got friends who chill out at Unity fountain every night outside the hilton if you want to ask about me. It wont be difficult im pretty famous. I was their in 2008. It wasnt too difficult to miss me in a crowd especially at night.
Giggs

Bognor Regis, UK

#54 Jul 19, 2011
Its clear you have been hanging round with Afro Americans alot because they are very racist people and Nigerians tend to be quite nice compaired to them.

I can talk to you about all sorts of things to do with Nigeria as ive spent alot of time their. You will realise that the more you argue with me. So if I were you I would just move on from accusing me of lying.
Cocheese

North Pole, AK

#56 Jul 19, 2011
U whites r pervert slimes.
Only a white would have sex with dogs.
Losers!
Giggs

Bolton, UK

#57 Jul 19, 2011
Cocheese wrote:
U whites r pervert slimes.
Only a white would have sex with dogs.
Losers!
Their is a black woman on this forum who admitted to lettin her dog lick her out about a year ago.

Apart from that how did AIDS transfer from monkeys to humans?
Kristina

United States

#59 Jul 19, 2011
_ oh-ReaIIy _ wrote:
<quoted text>Like, How?
Horses?
lol....you people are pretty funny, standing there pointing the finger at whites, when you're JUST as bad, and in some cases,
http://www.bing.com/search...
even WORSE.
you say worse about blacks..and i wasnt pointing fingers so chill.
Kristina

United States

#61 Jul 19, 2011
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
<quoted text>
Tranny?
That explains so much.
pick that chin up sweetheart

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Level 3

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#63 Jul 19, 2011
The Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>Having sex with babies to cure aids in Nigeria, i bet you can't bring one instance up.
Here are two:

On Nov. 11, a nine-month-old baby girl from Kimberley in the Northern Cape who survived a gang rape underwent a full hysterectomy and will require further surgery to repair intestinal damage, a hospital spokesperson said. The baby from Louisville was left unattended by her 16-year-old mother when six Upington men allegedly raped her. The baby had undergone a full hysterectomy and she suffered extensive damage to her colon and anus as well The six men, aged between 22 and 66, appeared in the Kimberley Magistrates Court on charges of rape and indecent assault on Monday.

This past Halloween, on October 31, a month-old baby girl was raped, allegedly by her uncles, in Tweeling in the Eastern Free State Police spokesperson Loraine Kalp said the mother of the child had left the baby in the care of the men when she went to visit her mother-in-law. Upon her return last night, she found the baby crying and as she lifted her, she saw blood on her bottom. She then took the baby to a clinic where she was told the girl had been raped and sustained vaginal damage. In other reported cases, rapists have gone beyond penile penetration, using objects including broken bottle tops, sticks or harmful liquids that are pushed or inserted into the victim's vagina. But police now say these brutal criminals are sure to be arrested and positively linked to their crimes.

Read more: Child-rape epidemic<br> in South Africa http://www.wnd.com/...

Disgusting.

Here's some more:

----------

----------

Child-rape epidemic
in South Africa
Fueled by widespread belief that sex with virgin cures AIDS

----------
Posted: December 26, 2001
1:00 am Eastern

By Anthony C. LoBaido
© 2011 WND

A bizarre belief among many African black men that sex with a virgin -- even a child or baby -- can cure HIV/AIDS is fueling what is already one of the highest child sexual exploitation rates in the world.

According to the latest report by South Africa's Police Service, children are the victims of 41 percent of all rapes and attempted rapes reported in the country. Over 15 percent of all reported rapes are against children under 11, and another 26 percent against children 12-17. For the year 2000, some 58 children were raped or the victims of rape attempts in South Africa every single day.

The trend is worsening. Babies as young as only a few months old are being raped almost daily. Many black South African men infected with AIDS erroneously believe that by having sex with a virgin -- even a baby -- they will be cured of AIDS or their HIV infection.

South African police statistics show that last year alone, 21,538 rapes and attempted rapes of children under the age of 18 were reported. The KwaZulu-Natal province, which includes Durban, where concern has already been expressed over the sharp rise in child abuse cases, was top of the list with 4,797 reported cases in 2000, followed by Gauteng province (formerly Transvaal, which includes Johannesburg) with 4,316.

Source: http://www.wnd.com/...
The flygerian

UK

#64 Jul 19, 2011
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are two:
On Nov. 11, a nine-month-old baby girl from Kimberley in the Northern Cape who survived a gang rape underwent a full hysterectomy and will require further surgery to repair intestinal damage, a hospital spokesperson said. The baby from Louisville was left unattended by her 16-year-old mother when six Upington men allegedly raped her. The baby had undergone a full hysterectomy and she suffered extensive damage to her colon and anus as well The six men, aged between 22 and 66, appeared in the Kimberley Magistrates Court on charges of rape and indecent assault on Monday.
This past Halloween, on October 31, a month-old baby girl was raped, allegedly by her uncles, in Tweeling in the Eastern Free State Police spokesperson Loraine Kalp said the mother of the child had left the baby in the care of the men when she went to visit her mother-in-law. Upon her return last night, she found the baby crying and as she lifted her, she saw blood on her bottom. She then took the baby to a clinic where she was told the girl had been raped and sustained vaginal damage. In other reported cases, rapists have gone beyond penile penetration, using objects including broken bottle tops, sticks or harmful liquids that are pushed or inserted into the victim's vagina. But police now say these brutal criminals are sure to be arrested and positively linked to their crimes.
Disgusting.
Here's some more:
----------
----------
Child-rape epidemic
in South Africa
Fueled by widespread belief that sex with virgin cures AIDS
----------
Posted: December 26, 2001
1:00 am Eastern
By Anthony C. LoBaido
© 2011 WND
A bizarre belief among many African black men that sex with a virgin -- even a child or baby -- can cure HIV/AIDS is fueling what is already one of the highest child sexual exploitation rates in the world.
According to the latest report by South Africa's Police Service, children are the victims of 41 percent of all rapes and attempted rapes reported in the country. Over 15 percent of all reported rapes are against children under 11, and another 26 percent against children 12-17. For the year 2000, some 58 children were raped or the victims of rape attempts in South Africa every single day.
The trend is worsening. Babies as young as only a few months old are being raped almost daily. Many black South African men infected with AIDS erroneously believe that by having sex with a virgin -- even a baby -- they will be cured of AIDS or their HIV infection.
South African police statistics show that last year alone, 21,538 rapes and attempted rapes of children under the age of 18 were reported. The KwaZulu-Natal province, which includes Durban, where concern has already been expressed over the sharp rise in child abuse cases, was top of the list with 4,797 reported cases in 2000, followed by Gauteng province (formerly Transvaal, which includes Johannesburg) with 4,316.
Source: http://www.wnd.com/...
it's either you're blind,can't read or just plain stupid. I'm going with all three options. I said,Nigeria not SA you moron

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#65 Jul 19, 2011
There should be an in-depth study on why WP are more likely to engage in sexual intercourse with animals. After all, there are many studies done on BP. Incidents like this doesn't happen every once in a Blue moon which is suspect.
smokey the bear

North Olmsted, OH

#66 Jul 19, 2011
Redefined wrote:
There should be an in-depth study on why WP are more likely to engage in sexual intercourse with animals. After all, there are many studies done on BP. Incidents like this doesn't happen every once in a Blue moon which is suspect.
Here is the basic problem of defintion. If by “white” David Duke means genetics, then the braoder definition must be used. Hispanic people are caucasian and many (if not most) hispanics have as much European genetics as “white” Americans. Many hispanics identify as “white”. Most blacks in the US are largely of European descent. Generations of slave masters impregnating slaves led to US blacks being lighter skinned and having more European physical features. In the past, a person who had any black genetics at all was considered black. However, some “blacks” had so much European genetics that they were able to pass as “white”. How can David Duke guarantee he and all of his fellow white supremacists are 100% pure European? Has David Duke taken a genetic test? What would he do if he found out he had the genetics of other races such as African, Native American, or Mexican?

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#67 Jul 19, 2011
Giggs wrote:
Its clear you have been hanging round with Afro Americans alot because they are very racist people and Nigerians tend to be quite nice compaired to them.
I can talk to you about all sorts of things to do with Nigeria as ive spent alot of time their. You will realise that the more you argue with me. So if I were you I would just move on from accusing me of lying.
We are racist?? But WP constantly slander EVERYONE by spreading PROPAGANDA & Push ur ideologies onto the Public. How else did European beliefs (Christianity) spread throughout the world?? You guys are both intolerant & very racists. The proof is in the Pudding.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#68 Jul 19, 2011
smokey the bear wrote:
<quoted text>Here is the basic problem of defintion. If by “white” David Duke means genetics, then the braoder definition must be used. Hispanic people are caucasian and many (if not most) hispanics have as much European genetics as “white” Americans. Many hispanics identify as “white”. Most blacks in the US are largely of European descent. Generations of slave masters impregnating slaves led to US blacks being lighter skinned and having more European physical features. In the past, a person who had any black genetics at all was considered black. However, some “blacks” had so much European genetics that they were able to pass as “white”. How can David Duke guarantee he and all of his fellow white supremacists are 100% pure European? Has David Duke taken a genetic test? What would he do if he found out he had the genetics of other races such as African, Native American, or Mexican?
Like I said, there should be an in-depth study on why WP are more likely to engage in sexual intercourse with animals. Not to say all WP are invloved in this SICK act but those invloved are usually white unless there other races having sex with animals Just as much.

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#69 Jul 19, 2011
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are two:
On Nov. 11, a nine-month-old baby girl from Kimberley in the Northern Cape wId=12139
You know when the guy asked someone to come up with cases from Nigeria, Nigeria being the operative word, what did you think he meant by that, that you would then come up with two cases from South Africa. I mean what does a person have to do around here to make themselves clear for goodness sake.

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#70 Jul 19, 2011
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, there should be an in-depth study on why WP are more likely to engage in sexual intercourse with animals. Not to say all WP are invloved in this SICK act but those invloved are usually white unless there other races having sex with animals Just as much.
I think because they are in close contact with animals a lot, that the animal probably at times rubs them up looking for attention,

at first they feel a slight tingle and think ooh that felt nice
but don't do anything with the animal but then eventually after a while they start getting use to the sensation and then start seeing the pet as maybe wanting to have sex with them, or like a living, breathing vibrator!
Giggs

Bolton, UK

#73 Jul 19, 2011
Noplum wrote:
<quoted text>
I think because they are in close contact with animals a lot, that the animal probably at times rubs them up looking for attention,
at first they feel a slight tingle and think ooh that felt nice
but don't do anything with the animal but then eventually after a while they start getting use to the sensation and then start seeing the pet as maybe wanting to have sex with them, or like a living, breathing vibrator!
Its the same thing when a black woman sits on my middle knee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WM are "figthing the power"! 2 min SadButTrue 17
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Earl 1,547,903
RACE CARD: I didn't have to play it on the blac... 4 min SadButTrue 2
End of USA Era Means Back to Poverty for North ... 8 min Observer 18
Are liberals getting too unstable? 12 min Paul 54
Here's a perfect example of Negro stupidity and... 21 min FireyFellow44 5
Whites commit 70% of the crimes in America!!! (Jan '09) 54 min Defender of truth 5,436
Will Democrats ever win another election? 57 min Paul 92
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 1 hr FireyFellow44 801
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 4 hr FireyFellow44 124
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 8 hr ishmael 6,732
More from around the web