Small Waist
C cup
Short height :)
Honest person
Spontaneous
lucky13

United States

#133 Mar 10, 2013
Im mixed with native and white...nothing will pull me from the strength and beauty of the black woman!
David Foster

Nekoosa, WI

#135 Apr 9, 2013
black women are the best theyre beautiful and to be honest make the best mates but goes like this white women=batshit crazy black women=perfection asians= can get annoying at times but eh latinos=:)
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#136 Apr 9, 2013
David Foster wrote:
black women are the best theyre beautiful and to be honest make the best mates but goes like this white women=batshit crazy black women=perfection asians= can get annoying at times but eh latinos=:)
A virtuous woman regardless of her race is the thing for a man.
Alfie

UK

#137 Apr 9, 2013
sheboons r nonsense
Just Saying

Milton, FL

#138 Apr 10, 2013
John Rambo wrote:
Oh, and here is a pair of a black woman's feet, she has some of the sexiest long nails I've ever seen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8x6pbp5wKrIXX
It's this kind of stuff which makes black women so damn sexy.
Dear John,,,,,, I hate to be the one to break it to you,,,,,, but,,YES,,,,, you are a perverted nutless mofo and are doomed to jerkun your wenie into the Kleenex......... It don't matter if a woman is black, white or purple,,, you go on objectifying them and "lovin" then for superficial external appearances and if you're real lucky some crac hoar will put something on you that bleech won't wash off. In my interracial relationship,,, I love my wife because she's a good Christian woman,,,, which means she won't cut my throat while I sleep,(and I pitty the fool that means to do me harm)......... I lust after my lady because of her full juicey lips, smoldering Cleopatra eyes,,, sweet tasting essence and hard round a$$....... And when we're boinking our brains out,,,, she even makes me think my rod is a staff :-)
Alfie

UK

#139 Apr 10, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear John,,,,,, I hate to be the one to break it to you,,,,,, but,,YES,,,,, you are a perverted nutless mofo and are doomed to jerkun your wenie into the Kleenex......... It don't matter if a woman is black, white or purple,,, you go on objectifying them and "lovin" then for superficial external appearances and if you're real lucky some crac hoar will put something on you that bleech won't wash off. In my interracial relationship,,, I love my wife because she's a good Christian woman,,,, which means she won't cut my throat while I sleep,(and I pitty the fool that means to do me harm)......... I lust after my lady because of her full juicey lips, smoldering Cleopatra eyes,,, sweet tasting essence and hard round a$$....... And when we're boinking our brains out,,,, she even makes me think my rod is a staff :-)
so i guess u love ur sheboon then
man

Howell, MI

#140 Apr 10, 2013
all white men who aren't dating black women should get beat up and shipped to Europe..
Dominican boy latino

Sutton Coldfield, UK

#142 Apr 10, 2013
man wrote:
all white men who aren't dating black women should get beat up and shipped to Europe..
Ohh spell me that, you are such a fool...... all race are good, some people are rude and some are nice so is not about race pignuts. I prefer white girls than those stinky ugly black girls in the USA with not manners.
Dominican boy latino

Sutton Coldfield, UK

#143 Apr 10, 2013
David Foster wrote:
Sorry punk, we latinos dont like Africa American women. They all stink of dry sweat and body odour.
Stereo Typewriter

Panama City, FL

#144 Apr 10, 2013
most white men love black women. Especially true of the posters in this forum. You can tell how they obsess over them.
Dominican boy latino

Sutton Coldfield, UK

#145 Apr 10, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Bro ignore the loser, he cant get a sexy white girl thats why he goes for black girls now.
Smooth

Hattiesburg, MS

#146 Apr 10, 2013
Diamond wrote:
Guys do you find this attractive:
Brown skin
Med/Long Curly hair
Chinky eyes
Hazel eyes
Full lips
Plump Ass
Wide hips
Small Waist
C cup
Short height :)
Honest person
Spontaneous
Ah,,,,,,,,,,
What's not to fall in love with ??
dbowman100

United States

#147 Apr 11, 2013
I'm a black man & I love non black women. I see topix deleted my post about I'm a black man & I love non black women but that's okay I will continue to post up my anti black woman messsages. They may take down my post but they cannot stop my messages from going out. They post anti black man messages & topix hasn't delete it but when I post anti black woman messages topix wants to delete it. It's okay for bw to post hate messages about bm but not okay for bm to post hate messages about bw? Both topix & black women are f*cking hypocrites.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#149 Apr 11, 2013
dbowman100 wrote:
I'm a black man & I love non black women. I see topix deleted my post about I'm a black man & I love non black women but that's okay I will continue to post up my anti black woman messsages. They may take down my post but they cannot stop my messages from going out. They post anti black man messages & topix hasn't delete it but when I post anti black woman messages topix wants to delete it. It's okay for bw to post hate messages about bm but not okay for bm to post hate messages about bw? Both topix & black women are f*cking hypocrites.
Sir, why concern yourself with black women when you're into IR?

It's pointless.

Just live your life and be happy.
dbowman100

United States

#150 Apr 12, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, why concern yourself with black women when you're into IR?
It's pointless.
Just live your life and be happy.
Phoenix,I'm not at all concern about them & I could care less who they date. I'm only concern about myself & I will live my life to the fullest & be happy.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#151 Apr 12, 2013
dbowman100 wrote:
<quoted text>Phoenix,I'm not at all concern about them & I could care less who they date. I'm only concern about myself & I will live my life to the fullest & be happy.
That's wonderful to hear, sir!
Just Saying

Hattiesburg, MS

#153 Apr 14, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
so i guess u love ur sheboon then
As long as I have a face,,,,,,,,,,

She'll always have a place to sit.......

;-)
Danny Childs

United States

#154 Apr 18, 2013
Wow.. Were the opposite im a black man and love white women and Asian women .I can't stand black women did u just say black women are nice lol ..they are ghetto judgemental and like thugs good luck with black women you're are going to need it yes! I don't have to deal with them!! I don't see what u see in them but hey it's your preference I can respect that good luck.
Black Deal

United States

#156 Apr 18, 2013
Danny Childs wrote:
Wow.. Were the opposite im a black man and love white women and Asian women .I can't stand black women did u just say black women are nice lol ..they are ghetto judgemental and like thugs good luck with black women you're are going to need it yes! I don't have to deal with them!! I don't see what u see in them but hey it's your preference I can respect that good luck.
Keep all the cave bitches and continue to praise the white man seed devil

Real love = us BM + BW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do Native Americans feel about AAs? (Dec '09) 4 min White and Wrong 843
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,382,501
Trump taking about deporting illegal immigrants 7 min Border Patrol 37
I hate black people! 9 min MeSo 4
anyone know any good famous dead nighur jokes 10 min WHITE ERIK NELSON 5
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 17 min dcool 6,870
White men DO NOT want white girls who date blac... (Nov '10) 18 min the truth 5,380
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr dcool 44,750
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 1 hr Muhaamadisagoatsb... 55
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 hr Sammy 134,145
White men are better lovers? (May '15) 7 hr creation diva 725
More from around the web