I'm a white man and I love black women
Chipper charley

San Antonio, TX

#226 Jul 13, 2013
John Rambo wrote:
I think black women are so sexy. I am pretty much disgusted with white women and how materialistic, shallow, ignorant, racist, and hateful they are.
Black women seem to be much nicer people and more down to earth. They are also much more sexy and feminine than white women.
Tell me, ladies, how many of you are open to dating or even marrying white men? White men will treat you very nicely.
This is a black person saying this
Chipper charley

San Antonio, TX

#227 Jul 13, 2013
Rational Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right about this young lady. I love my white women and always will until the day I die, but I also love black women too or any good woman. I would never degrade my own women to appease other races of women.
Yes you would

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#228 Jul 14, 2013
John Rambo wrote:
I think black women are so sexy. I am pretty much disgusted with white women and how materialistic, shallow, ignorant, racist, and hateful they are.
Black women seem to be much nicer people and more down to earth. They are also much more sexy and feminine than white women.
Tell me, ladies, how many of you are open to dating or even marrying white men? White men will treat you very nicely.
Oh this why they praise them, they believe their lies, smh
reen

United States

#229 Jul 20, 2013
Not being a racist cos there are some pretty fine white women out there...but i just looove my smooth black skin.:)...black is sexy! and especially when you getting down with a white man.the contrast is. just HOT!!...makes the sex outta this world.#my say.dont judge#
yourstruly

Windermere, FL

#230 Jul 23, 2013
I am a very attractive African American woman , i am 5'1 , i have light brown eyes , and brown skin , i have a small waist and a nice round behind . i am in nursing school , i do not have any children, i want to marry before having children i do not have a specific race that i date but i have been approached by a few white men and they were all very nice and genuine , but at the same time i have been approached by some very nice very genuine black men also . men find me very attractive and i find all race of men attractive.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#231 Jul 23, 2013
John Rambo wrote:

A virtuous woman is hard to find regardless of her race.
Mokie

United States

#232 Jul 23, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
A virtuous woman is hard to find regardless of her race.
Your a man!

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#233 Jul 23, 2013
Jules800 wrote:
We love you to!! Im black and i love white men. Black men are so ugly and ghetto. Love white men!!!
Ma'am, please seek counseling.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#234 Jul 23, 2013
Mokie wrote:
<quoted text>Your a man!
Your should be You're, sir.

I'm not a man. Are you a man or woman?
Mokie

United States

#235 Jul 23, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Your should be You're, sir.
I'm not a man. Are you a man or woman?
Someone told me you were a white man, promoting white superiority by claiming blackwomen marry out cause we are bad choices.
cheyenne

Windermere, FL

#236 Jul 23, 2013
Joshua wrote:
I'm half white and half asian and I like black women I goto school with this black girl called Shanice and damn she is so sexy it is unreal she's is just beautiful absolutely perfect
awe you should step to her , because it sounds like your in love
cheyenne

Windermere, FL

#237 Jul 23, 2013
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Just hilarious, it's sad but all true! That's exactly why I love my white husband of 7 years. I wouldn't give a blk man the time of day. Eww
i doubt a black man would give you the time of day either . you seem to have a lot of self hatred and feel as if a white man will help you feel better about yourself , but honey , bashing the entire race of black men is just foolish of you , seek help , sweetheart ; you need it
cheyenne

Windermere, FL

#238 Jul 23, 2013
Jules800 wrote:
We love you to!! Im black and i love white men. Black men are so ugly and ghetto. Love white men!!!
i am pretty sure black men think the same way about you .
Mokie

United States

#239 Jul 23, 2013
cheyenne wrote:
<quoted text> i am pretty sure black men think the same about you .
Most blackwomen feel like its ok to say things like that and disrespect us like that in public. These women are the new generation of dykes

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#240 Jul 23, 2013
Mokie wrote:
<quoted text>Someone told me you were a white man, promoting white superiority by claiming blackwomen marry out cause we are bad choices.
I don't belittle my race or black men.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#241 Jul 23, 2013
Mokie wrote:
<quoted text>Someone told me you were a white man, promoting white superiority by claiming blackwomen marry out cause we are bad choices.
Are you a man or woman?

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#242 Jul 23, 2013
cheyenne wrote:
<quoted text>i doubt a black man would give you the time of day either . you seem to have a lot of self hatred and feel as if a white man will help you feel better about yourself , but honey , bashing the entire race of black men is just foolish of you , seek help , sweetheart ; you need it
Self hate will lead one to do that.
rasheen

Los Angeles, CA

#243 Jul 26, 2013
I am kind of like u I only date white guys and I think they are very handsome and sexy
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#244 Jul 26, 2013
You should like ALL women. However BLACK WOMEN have helplessly been placed then unfairly examined under a microscope (sorta speak) and made out to be beast with thee assistance of MEDIA and others within the race. However..appreciate all women; your own WHITE WOMEN, ASIAN WOMEN, LATINA, WOMEN.
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#245 Jul 26, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Self hate will lead one to do that.
Unfortunate however...BOTH senselessly BASH one another; the nature of women can be very caddy but when males join in how feminine one is lefted to say. They ARE a group with BOTH doing the bashing; towards one another SMH both are at blame but the man is look upon with a eased brow for continuously going at it with women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min JCPete 1,703,401
ugly cracker ape school shooting! 4 min cantfindit 118
you cave apes stink! 10 min coretta 10
Has Coretta Joe Young ever dumped boiling water... 23 min Ttt 1
Negro Panther Film 26 min lashmao 31
Whats wrong with white parents? 32 min blame 29
Florida school shooter and THX 37 min Lillywhite lilith 29
Why are so many white ppl strung out on drugs 39 min tradegoods 44
More from around the web