I'm a white man and I love black women

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 22
Next Last
John Rambo

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#1 Dec 20, 2012
I think black women are so sexy. I am pretty much disgusted with white women and how materialistic, shallow, ignorant, racist, and hateful they are.

Black women seem to be much nicer people and more down to earth. They are also much more sexy and feminine than white women.

Tell me, ladies, how many of you are open to dating or even marrying white men? White men will treat you very nicely.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#2 Dec 20, 2012
Well you're in the right place!
John Rambo

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#3 Dec 20, 2012
PS. Another thing I find highly attractive about black women is how many of them keep very long nails on their hands and feet. Long nails on a woman is super sexy and very feminine.

Why is it that most white women keep their nails extremely short? Do they not realize how disgusting and un-feminine that is?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
a wicked smile

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Dec 20, 2012
We love you back.
Jax

Stockbridge, GA

#5 Dec 20, 2012
You're obviously a black woman/girl. You're probably 14.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Odinist

“Viking.”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#7 Dec 20, 2012
Jax wrote:
You're obviously a black woman/girl. You're probably 14.
Bullshyt. We love black women.

White woman= bad
Black woman= good
Asian woman= good

White woman= bad

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Rambo

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#8 Dec 21, 2012
Indeed. White women make terrible mates, they have such horrible attitudes.

Black women and Asian women are awesome. Although I like black girls and dark skinned latinas much more than Asian women.

Indeed, white women are worthless and not even worth the time and effort, as white women give nothing back in a relationship. They are very selfish people.

Who here wants to be my black sugar momma? I'm a 28 year old white guy from Texas.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Rambo

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#9 Dec 21, 2012
Oh, and here is a pair of a black woman's feet, she has some of the sexiest long nails I've ever seen:

It's this kind of stuff which makes black women so damn sexy.
John Rambo

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#11 Dec 21, 2012
Pervert? What's wrong with being attracted to women who have long nails and long toenails?

Why's everything always got to be about being paranoid about men with you American women? I mean, can't you just CHILL OUT and RELAX?

I am in Cambodia right now and the women here are so relaxed and happy. Why can't American and western women be the same?

The fact that Asian women haven't been brainwashed by man-hating feminism probably has something to do with it.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#12 Dec 21, 2012
John Rambo wrote:
I think black women are so sexy. I am pretty much disgusted with white women and how materialistic, shallow, ignorant, racist, and hateful they are.
Black women seem to be much nicer people and more down to earth. They are also much more sexy and feminine than white women.
Tell me, ladies, how many of you are open to dating or even marrying white men? White men will treat you very nicely.
I am married a white man but have been open to dating/marrying one all of my life. I have always thought the way some white men talk, walk,look and think makes them some of the sexiest on earth.
John Rambo

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#13 Dec 21, 2012
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I am married a white man but have been open to dating/marrying one all of my life. I have always thought the way some white men talk, walk,look and think makes them some of the sexiest on earth.
You sound like a very sexy girl yourself. So you are married to a white man? And how is the sex? I bet it must be super hot between a white guy and a black girl. Do you ride him like an animal?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Face it

Ashburn, VA

#14 Dec 21, 2012
black women don't want you land thieving, enslaving, plundering terrorist neanderthals.
Richard

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#16 Dec 21, 2012
John Rambo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride him like an animal?
Ok forget i gave u tips to get a african beauty.
U seems to be a poser.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#17 Dec 21, 2012
John Rambo wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a very sexy girl yourself. So you are married to a white man? And how is the sex? I bet it must be super hot between a white guy and a black girl. Do you ride him like an animal?
Thanks, hot! I love the color contrast.
ron

Columbia, SC

#18 Dec 21, 2012
Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshyt. We love black women.
White woman= bad
Black woman= good
Asian woman= good
White woman= bad
I though you stand for white privilege but why it is necessary for you bashing against white women? Do Odin, Thor and Heimdall bashing against their female counterparts too?
Gray December

United States

#19 Dec 21, 2012
Face it wrote:
black women don't want you land thieving, enslaving, plundering terrorist neanderthals.
I will remember that while Im fcking my gf all 3, 4, 5, or 6 times today.

Odinist

“Viking.”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#20 Dec 21, 2012
Face it wrote:
Better tell that to them.
Japanese cowards

Ashburn, VA

#21 Dec 21, 2012
Gray December wrote:
<quoted text>
I will remember that while Im fcking my gf all 3, 4, 5, or 6 times today.
There are more black men fcking white women than white men fcking black women, so enjoy. Do her in all holes. White women are flocking to africa and paying black men to fck them. It's an epidemic.
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#22 Dec 21, 2012
So how many of you BW lovers in here support a BW first lady and how does you reverence of the BW extend to all sisters?

Do you enjoy the advancement of such BW?
Do you respect such a woman? And why or why not? It will be duly noted if each of you claiming to want to sleep with a bw decline to respond.

=0)
Gray December

United States

#23 Dec 21, 2012
Japanese cowards wrote:
<quoted text> There are more black men fcking white women than white men fcking black women, so enjoy. Do her in all holes. White women are flocking to africa and paying black men to fck them. It's an epidemic.
its funny because she has part of her check going to me. not that I take her money. Im keeping it for her but i could if I wanted to. im not a lazy black guy though who needs women to support him. I put it in her butt for a little while if you must know but wont do it again because she had to see a doctor afterwards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This young black man is an Honors Student 2 min SlayWithTheTruth 9
1 million mummies found in Egypt with red and b... 3 min Paul 17
NEGROES -- what would be your preferred method... 4 min KIP 56
Why the homosexual initiations ? 7 min AirborneInfantry 7
Racists are not born, they're created 12 min lmao 33
How would you handle this spiritual warfare on ... (Feb '13) 14 min Holy Ghost filled 7
in the jungle the white lion sleeps tonight 14 min The Power Of Mast... 14
The real reason black men say blonde hair and b... 4 hr Just a Little Recon 265
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 5 hr IT IS I 635
BLACK MALES ARE THE MOST DELUSIONAL PEOPLE ON T... 8 hr SadButTrue 30
More from around the web