NON African Americans and NON blackpe...

NON African Americans and NON blackpeople- give me a break!!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Cha

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Apr 14, 2014
Where do NON African Americans or NON blackpeople- get off to thinking that they can come over to 'African American Forum Topix' and try to insult African Americans or BlACKPEOPLE as whole, and when they get told off and put back into place, they get all worked up, OVERLY heated, HIGHLY angered, attack with RACIAL slurs- then you give it back, and THEY CAN'T TAKE IT!!!/lol

If YOU got jokes, and want to bring it on- yeah,..I'll laugh letting out a *chuckle or two; or if you post racial attacking *post of African Americans or Blackpeople as a whole- again, I'll laugh and let out a *chuckle or two but when *post are done of YOU..and YOU don't like it...GO KICK ROCKS, AND SUCK ON RAINDROPS./smmgdh

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#2 Apr 14, 2014
Stop feeding the trolls. They need hatred to survive. Ignore them and they die off.
Muhammad

Alexander, AR

#3 Apr 14, 2014
Cha wrote:
Where do NON African Americans or NON blackpeople- get off to thinking that they can come over to 'African American Forum Topix' and try to insult African Americans or BlACKPEOPLE as whole, and when they get told off and put back into place, they get all worked up, OVERLY heated, HIGHLY angered, attack with RACIAL slurs- then you give it back, and THEY CAN'T TAKE IT!!!/lol
If YOU got jokes, and want to bring it on- yeah,..I'll laugh letting out a *chuckle or two; or if you post racial attacking *post of African Americans or Blackpeople as a whole- again, I'll laugh and let out a *chuckle or two but when *post are done of YOU..and YOU don't like it...GO KICK ROCKS, AND SUCK ON RAINDROPS./smmgdh
That's what you get for using non black technology.
BMT

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#4 Apr 14, 2014
Cha wrote:
Where do NON African Americans or NON blackpeople- get off to thinking that they can come over to 'African American Forum Topix' and try to insult African Americans or BlACKPEOPLE as whole, and when they get told off and put back into place, they get all worked up, OVERLY heated, HIGHLY angered, attack with RACIAL slurs- then you give it back, and THEY CAN'T TAKE IT!!!/lol
If YOU got jokes, and want to bring it on- yeah,..I'll laugh letting out a *chuckle or two; or if you post racial attacking *post of African Americans or Blackpeople as a whole- again, I'll laugh and let out a *chuckle or two but when *post are done of YOU..and YOU don't like it...GO KICK ROCKS, AND SUCK ON RAINDROPS./smmgdh
You can begin by not talking about them in the first place. Every other thread on this forum is about "non blacks". That is the reason some have camped here for years.
Cha

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Apr 14, 2014
Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>That's what you get for using non black technology.
QUOTE: "Thats what you get." UNQUOTE

That's what I get?..what the FUK did I get???...when I last checked- I came up with the answer of NOTHING that has nor will take sleep from me; TRUST ME.

THIS is my mutha-fug-in playground; there's NOTHING I loose sleep over in this MF; you CAN believe that. To me THIS will ALWAYS be a stage of performers THAT ENTERTAIN ME; Nothing more, THAN THAT. Re-read the 'thread'./as ALWAYS,...left to have to ...smmfgdh
Cha

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Apr 14, 2014
BMT wrote:
<quoted text>
You can begin by not talking about them in the first place. Every other thread on this forum is about "non blacks". That is the reason some have camped here for years.
Cramped here for years!!?...*itch if THEY BEEN cramped here for years, their LOVING IT. And they CAN remain here to ENTERTAIN ME.
my lunch past time; SO- roll the footage.
Cha

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Apr 14, 2014
MOO--HAM--MAD, is my groupee; I'm gonna throw him a 'cane' and put some 'taps on his shoes. /smh
Cha

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Apr 14, 2014
NighurMentality wrote:
<quoted text>Nighurs need welfare to survive. Stealing, drug dealing doesn't pay all bills.
How would you know that? Sounding like a PRO; must have been (your) gig.
DYK

Matawan, NJ

#12 Apr 15, 2014
The thing is, even if no one posted anything about "non-blacks" on this forum they would still lurk here. When they read someone speaking negatively of them, they feel the need to "set people straight", even when what was said was never intended to be heard by them; hence the reason it was posted here and not somewhere "non-blacks" are invited to frequent. This is a sign of pride and arrogance, and of a people desperately in need of a lesson in humility.

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#13 Apr 15, 2014
Stop...feeding...the trolls...
Cyrus

Garden City, NY

#14 Apr 15, 2014
It all comes down to their obsession with us..You can't try to hang with your people online without a white maggot infestation..
Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

#15 Apr 15, 2014
Being non responsive is the best way to deal with trolls!
It's not that they hate blacks,they dearly love to upset some blacks with ridiculous statements!

So who is in control, you or the troll.

Hummmm, seems as though the troll is winning!

All due to "Negro Emotionalism"!

There is more in life than spending all of your waking hours worrying about what some troll has said!
Cha

United States

#16 Apr 15, 2014
Jawga Boy wrote:
Being non responsive is the best way to deal with trolls!
It's not that they hate blacks,they dearly love to upset some blacks with ridiculous statements!
So who is in control, you or the troll.
Hummmm, seems as though the troll is winning!
All due to "Negro Emotionalism"!
There is more in life than spending all of your waking hours worrying about what some troll has said!
*observation,.....make a U-turn and go back to RE-read the 'post thread' because obvisously YOU didn't get it.

Not CARING what a beat DOWN 'troll' feels; NOR ( ITS) response when I beat ( IT ) DOWN. WHOLE point, to the POINT.

Have not you noticed- THEY ARE my (PLAY toys) up in here./smmgdh
Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

#17 Apr 15, 2014
Cha wrote:
<quoted text>
*observation,.....make a U-turn and go back to RE-read the 'post thread' because obvisously YOU didn't get it.
Not CARING what a beat DOWN 'troll' feels; NOR ( ITS) response when I beat ( IT ) DOWN. WHOLE point, to the POINT.
Have not you noticed- THEY ARE my (PLAY toys) up in here./smmgdh
Question, but not about the topic.

What does "up in here" means?

Up in where?

I hear young Blacks use this phrase, but I've never found out where "up in here" is. Can you tell me.

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#18 Apr 15, 2014
Jawga Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Question, but not about the topic.
What does "up in here" means?
Up in where?
I hear young Blacks use this phrase, but I've never found out where "up in here" is. Can you tell me.
Allow me, friend:

up in here

used to refer to a location (close to the speaker, or where the speaker currently is) with which one is familiar, or where one lives.

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-defi...
Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

#19 Apr 15, 2014
Jubilant Sleep wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me, friend:
up in here
used to refer to a location (close to the speaker, or where the speaker currently is) with which one is familiar, or where one lives.
http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-defi...
Up in here ,where?

Up means elevated

Up in a tree

Upin an attic

Up in a Ferris wheel

Why the term "Up"?

In heaven

In a plane

I still don't know, and you don't either
Saxon

Sacramento, CA

#20 Apr 15, 2014
I like you Jawga. You get a pass from now on.

I think you could all learn a lot from this man. Especially you Cha.

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#21 Apr 15, 2014
Jawga Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Up in here ,where?
Up means elevated
Up in a tree
Upin an attic
Up in a Ferris wheel
Why the term "Up"?
In heaven
In a plane
I still don't know, and you don't either
I do know. I just told you. You just refuse to take heed. You should study linguistics. I have studied it. The English language has developed from other languages. What was once considered slang is now considered "proper." The same thing will happen to the terms you obsess over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min ReplaceGOP 1,578,893
What Race Has Best Fighters, Non-blacks Or Blacks? 4 min the boundaries of... 5
Whites Losing Their Biggest Privilege: Ability ... 4 min Alert 17
I'm opening up a 'custom' rope store. For all y... 6 min Hashtag THX 8
Child Sexual Abuse Rampant in Black Community (May '12) 19 min the boundaries of... 445
Old white men with younger black women (May '11) 23 min rickyricardo 145
Poll True or False: Blacks can survive without whites? (Mar '16) 24 min Fun Facts 8
What the 6,000 man White Nationalist rally mean... 1 hr JIM CROW IS BACK 55
Cavebeasts of Topix 1 hr Dan Snow 22
Baltimore/Ferguson vs. Charlottesville 6 hr a jig is a tool 51
Why Are White People On A Black Forum? 6 hr a jig is a tool 18
More from around the web