Question: Why do the majority of blac...

Question: Why do the majority of black men cheat?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 23
Next Last

“Not to be taken lightly”

Since: Sep 07

Fort Rucker, AL

#1 Sep 26, 2007
It is ridiculous, but all my girlfriends have had the same experience, catching their man, husband cheating. I dont understand why sistas give them so many chances, if he cheats leave him, because he's not going to change, this is my opinion, and comments are welcome, I feel black men cheat b/c they know we will tolerate it, and thats the wrong answer. I have two daughters what am I teaching them, by staying with an unfaithful man? Hmm..
BlackAmericanPri ncess

Naperville, IL

#2 Sep 26, 2007
Why do SOME black women make generalizations? Honestly you have NO proof that a majority of black men cheat. The only thing you have is PERSONAL experience which doesn't speak much if your trying to prove a point about a population of people. Until your provide ACCURATE evidence then this is just another unreasonable accusation by another bitter black woman.
Cheating IS NOT limited to black men. And you certainly have NO right to label a GROUP of men cheaters based on your negative experiences.
If you want to be a GOOD role model for your child then YES leave the cheater. Any woman with morals, standards, and self respect would LEAVE when a man cheats. Staying=stupidity.
angelo

New York, NY

#3 Sep 26, 2007
BlackAmericanPrincess wrote:
Why do SOME black women make generalizations? Honestly you have NO proof that a majority of black men cheat. The only thing you have is PERSONAL experience which doesn't speak much if your trying to prove a point about a population of people. Until your provide ACCURATE evidence then this is just another unreasonable accusation by another bitter black woman.
Cheating IS NOT limited to black men. And you certainly have NO right to label a GROUP of men cheaters based on your negative experiences.
If you want to be a GOOD role model for your child then YES leave the cheater. Any woman with morals, standards, and self respect would LEAVE when a man cheats. Staying=stupidity.
take black out of this thread and that will be a more acurate statement. I would say that at least 50% of ALL men in a committed relationship cheat. Its the truth.
BlackAmericanPri ncess

Naperville, IL

#4 Sep 26, 2007
angelo wrote:
<quoted text>take black out of this thread and that will be a more acurate statement. I would say that at least 50% of ALL men in a committed relationship cheat. Its the truth.
Provide accurate evidence then.
SHOCKED

UK

#5 Sep 26, 2007
angelo wrote:
<quoted text>take black out of this thread and that will be a more acurate statement. I would say that at least 50% of ALL men in a committed relationship cheat. Its the truth.
Couldnt of said it better myself.
I know were in an AA forum BUT cheating isnt just a black man thing. Cheating is something that ALOT of men do, regardless of race.
So what should women who have been cheated on by black men do? go date a white man? indian man? etc and if they cheat, is it italion men next? Get a grip! its just some men being men.
Carribean

United States

#6 Sep 26, 2007
Yes black man cheats but not all of them. Every race cheats not just black man.

Fort Rucker, AL

#7 Sep 26, 2007
BlackAmericanPrincess wrote:
I agree with you, but from what I have seen in my experience is more black men cheating. Im not bitter, I just dont understand why black women hang on to no no good men. i think its their fear of being lonely, or thinking they can't do better.
raptor8154

Gainesville, FL

#8 Sep 26, 2007
We all know women don't cheat. They're perfect little angels who sh## roses.
angelo

New York, NY

#9 Sep 26, 2007
ok #1 evidence would be the divorce rate in the USA. What is it at now? 50%? and the overwhelmingly reason? infidelity.

“Real Black Men Speak English”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Bmore

#10 Sep 26, 2007
all men cheat, it's not race specific. I'd be willing to bet a year's salary that there's not a man on the planet that hasn't cheated at least once in his lifetime.
ladybird

United States

#11 Sep 26, 2007
Every man I have ever had has cheated, no matter how much time and money or gifts I showered on them.

When I find out they cheat I leave. I dont accept nor do I want to hear your damn excuses!!!

Esp. with HIV being spread so rampantly in the AA community nowadays.

But the funny thing is the women are the exact opposite of me in everyway.
iceman100

United States

#12 Sep 26, 2007
i think the question should be"why do men cheat"answer is simple.WE LOVE WOMEN.

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Sep 26, 2007
Look, cheating is not just the issue of black men, all people indulge is this activity. I've had 3 X girlfriends that cheated on me, but I do not generalize. I made bad choices. Many of us make bad choices. Which ends up with bad results. I know people of all races and sex that have cheated. Look at a persons character before you fall deeply in love and do not try to change a person. If they are cheating when you met them, they will continue in most cases.

Fort Rucker, AL

#14 Sep 26, 2007
angelo wrote:
ok #1 evidence would be the divorce rate in the USA. What is it at now? 50%? and the overwhelmingly reason? infidelity.
I agree, if you can't be faithful dont get married. Its that easy
angelo

New York, NY

#15 Sep 26, 2007
raptor8154 wrote:
We all know women don't cheat. They're perfect little angels who sh## roses.
I would think or should I say would like to think that the % of women whom cheat would be at 25% Lets face it folks we are animals with instincts if you are physically attracted to someone and the timing is right many people both male and female have a hard time saying no. Especially if the THINK they cannot get caught.
angelo

New York, NY

#16 Sep 26, 2007
Kennyinbmore wrote:
all men cheat, it's not race specific. I'd be willing to bet a year's salary that there's not a man on the planet that hasn't cheated at least once in his lifetime.
guilty as charged

“Red doesn't exist In my world”

Level 1

Since: Jul 07

D.C.

#18 Sep 26, 2007
angelo wrote:
<quoted text>I would think or should I say would like to think that the % of women whom cheat would be at 25% Lets face it folks we are animals with instincts if you are physically attracted to someone and the timing is right many people both male and female have a hard time saying no. Especially if the THINK they cannot get caught.
So true angelo, so true

“Red doesn't exist In my world”

Level 1

Since: Jul 07

D.C.

#19 Sep 26, 2007
If not 25% i think more. women are better at hiding it. (only my opinion though)
SHOCKED

UK

#20 Sep 26, 2007
SLUTT wrote:
Black men cheat more because there are more black slutt than white?Does that make sense?Are we clear now?Black men are soo lucky!!
Who says they are just cheating with black women. Incase you didnt know, white women and other races of women like to get dipped by the black dyck too LOL you fool.

“Real Black Men Speak English”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Bmore

#21 Sep 26, 2007
angelo wrote:
<quoted text>I would think or should I say would like to think that the % of women whom cheat would be at 25% Lets face it folks we are animals with instincts if you are physically attracted to someone and the timing is right many people both male and female have a hard time saying no. Especially if the THINK they cannot get caught.
amen to that my friend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,481,401
she boon [email protected] wm at knifepoint 8 min Dan snow 12
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 12 min TeaseMyth 2,001
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 12 min Dan snow 82
Trump is the President in about 4 hours! MAGA! 12 min StopHillary 5
Donald Trump, our next President 14 min T-BOS 10
lT lS FlNlSHED 21 min The Jubilant Axe 2
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 59 min Snap 88
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr The Wookie 226
More from around the web