Walmart selling oranges from South Af...

Walmart selling oranges from South Africa

Posted in the African-American Forum

Louisiana

Aiken, SC

#1 Oct 3, 2013
If you buy oranges from walmart make sure you wipe the AIDS off first.
LouisianaPHAGG

United States

#2 Oct 3, 2013
You want a black man to lick your aszz, but you don't want an orange from Africa?

I'm Getting a Black Man To Eat My A#$
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TQFLKV0MH6ABA...
EvenGodHatesYou

Aiken, SC

#3 Oct 3, 2013
LouisianaPHAGG wrote:
You want a black man to lick your aszz, but you don't want an orange from Africa?
I'm Getting a Black Man To Eat My A#$
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TQFLKV0MH6ABA...
That is different. I couldn't get his AIDS doing this.
LouisianaPHAGG

United States

#4 Oct 3, 2013
EvenGodHatesYou wrote:
<quoted text>
That is different. I couldn't get his AIDS doing this.
You are still a LouisianaPHAGG!
Zew

Heidelberg, South Africa

#5 Oct 4, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA......this is not one of those countries that Wal-Mart invaded without trade conditions.

Their operating license has conditions in place that include: staff training and development, employment of South Africans, procuring a certain % of their merchandise from local producers, development of local producers and placing a limit to what they can import.

Wipe off the AIDS that you infected the world with.

SA has been exporting produce to different parts of the world including the USA, you are obviously too illiterate to know anything about AGOA.

That is a scheme that YOUR government put in place for African countries to export to the US duty free and SA fought for inclusion in that scheme. Initially it excluded SA because the US is scared to death of us, they say we are developed and our operations are advanced compared to other African countries, we said BULLSHIT, we are an African country and if this scheme is for Africa then SA has to benefit, the US backed down.

Queen Elizabeth eats produce from SA. I suppose she has AIDS.

How are you going to wipe AIDS off our wines, we are among the best in wine production, I don't expect you to know that.

Expect to see more of our produce and merchandise in your Wal-Mart stores, they have invested 100 million in the development of local manufacturers. theres no limit to what they can export from those and other manufacturers.

They've already had groups of South Africans at different levels of the organisational hierarchy in and out of the US to study their operations to prepare them for whats coming.
Zew

Vereeniging, South Africa

#6 Oct 4, 2013
Zew wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA......this is not one of those countries that Wal-Mart invaded without trade conditions.
Their operating license has conditions in place that include: staff training and development, employment of South Africans, procuring a certain % of their merchandise from local producers, development of local producers and placing a limit to what they can import.
Wipe off the AIDS that you infected the world with.
SA has been exporting produce to different parts of the world including the USA, you are obviously too illiterate to know anything about AGOA.
That is a scheme that YOUR government put in place for African countries to export to the US duty free and SA fought for inclusion in that scheme. Initially it excluded SA because the US is scared to death of us, they say we are developed and our operations are advanced compared to other African countries, we said BULLSHIT, we are an African country and if this scheme is for Africa then SA has to benefit, the US backed down.
Queen Elizabeth eats produce from SA. I suppose she has AIDS.
How are you going to wipe AIDS off our wines, we are among the best in wine production, I don't expect you to know that.
Expect to see more of our produce and merchandise in your Wal-Mart stores, they have invested 100 million in the development of local manufacturers. theres no limit to what they can export from those and other manufacturers.
They've already had groups of South Africans at different levels of the organisational hierarchy in and out of the US to study their operations to prepare them for whats coming.
During Hilary Clinton's last visit to SA there were rumours that she was going to make an announcement that the US wasn't going to extend AGOA, HUH, we were ready with a barrage of questions for her.

She mention AGOA in her speech but the opposite of what we expected...that the scheme will be extended to 2015. AGOA is on and the US must dance to our music, remember you're bankrupt and need your African 'friends' more than before.

AGOA will come to an end, and another scheme will be put in place IF we don't push for the removal of those agricultural subsidies which are nothing but welfare schemes that the US has for those farmers who produce genetically modified gigantic pumpkins and then take them to waste.

US farmers can't compete in their own market without those subsidies.

I like the pressure that WalMart has put on local complacent apartheid beneficiaries...SA retailers to up their game and reduce their prices.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#7 Oct 4, 2013
Zew wrote:
<quoted text>
During Hilary Clinton's last visit to SA there were rumours that she was going to make an announcement that the US wasn't going to extend AGOA, HUH, we were ready with a barrage of questions for her.
She mention AGOA in her speech but the opposite of what we expected...that the scheme will be extended to 2015. AGOA is on and the US must dance to our music, remember you're bankrupt and need your African 'friends' more than before.
AGOA will come to an end, and another scheme will be put in place IF we don't push for the removal of those agricultural subsidies which are nothing but welfare schemes that the US has for those farmers who produce genetically modified gigantic pumpkins and then take them to waste.
US farmers can't compete in their own market without those subsidies.
I like the pressure that WalMart has put on local complacent apartheid beneficiaries...SA retailers to up their game and reduce their prices.
You're an apartheid beneficiary, Inkata boy.

Agribiz here sucks up the subsidies. Family farms are being outcompeted by cheap 3rd world labor in countries kept underdeveloped by the machinations of corporate and government power.

The same dynamic negatively impacts small farmers everywhere, whether in Kenya or the USA or Mexico.

GMO's, again, coming from agribiz, giant corporations, notably Monsanto.

How much are orangepickers paid in SA?
Zew

Heidelberg, South Africa

#8 Oct 4, 2013
Louisiana wrote:
If you buy oranges from walmart make sure you wipe the AIDS off first.
If the US excludes SA from AGOA in the next round, we'll push for Intra Africa Trade which will see Africans realise that AGOA is far less valuable than intra-trade.

And then we'll co-opt CARICOM, we already have Courtney Griffiths in the country.

The buying power of Americans is diminishing anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min flack 1,658,912
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 8 min Harrisson 123
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 12 min el rey de los cam... 36,698
Topix is full of fakeblacks ,white and wetbback... 14 min The Truth 12
Is this KIP? 17 min el rey de los cam... 41
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 27 min zef 6,130
Omarosa Manigault! How you like your orange cav... 35 min Harrisson 3
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 59 min el rey de los cam... 85
"Jews will not replace us!" 1 hr el rey de los cam... 91
More from around the web