Obama Files Federal Charges Against G...

Obama Files Federal Charges Against George Zimmerman Following The Acquittal

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 14, 2013
In The Shooting Of Trayvon Martin

Just when we thought the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case was over after Zimmerman’s acquittal, the Obama Administration has taken the steps needed to file federal charges, thus sidestepping the well established double jeopardy, against Zimmerman. Unidentified sources within the Administration have confirmed that Obama, and Justice Eric Holder at the Department of Justice have filed charges against Zimmerman for “violating Trayvon Martin’s civil rights”.

Double jeopardy is an often misunderstood concept in American Law. The rule merely states that an individual cannot be tried twice for the same crime in the SAME COURT. Liberal Justice Department officials often charge Americans with crimes from which they have previously been acquitted by filing federal charges on a similar crime in a federal court.

http://ontd-political.livejournal.com/1070189...

Judged:

18

18

17

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 14, 2013
Doby, you're probably still sleeping.

But do you know or heard anything about this?

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3 Jul 14, 2013
...Wow.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#5 Jul 14, 2013
This verdict was made while mercury is retrograde.Anything done during this period usually gets reversed once it goes direct(july 20).Which is why they tell you never make important decisions or sign legal contracts during this time.It isnt over.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#6 Jul 14, 2013
Wow thank you! Finally!

And it's also good to see black person willing to take the heat for setting right a wrong against Blacks.
Roofis the Revealer

Lakeland, FL

#7 Jul 14, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
In The Shooting Of Trayvon Martin
Just when we thought the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case was over after Zimmerman’s acquittal, the Obama Administration has taken the steps needed to file federal charges, thus sidestepping the well established double jeopardy, against Zimmerman. Unidentified sources within the Administration have confirmed that Obama, and Justice Eric Holder at the Department of Justice have filed charges against Zimmerman for “violating Trayvon Martin’s civil rights”.
Double jeopardy is an often misunderstood concept in American Law. The rule merely states that an individual cannot be tried twice for the same crime in the SAME COURT. Liberal Justice Department officials often charge Americans with crimes from which they have previously been acquitted by filing federal charges on a similar crime in a federal court.
http://ontd-political.livejournal.com/1070189...
Makes sense. Obama's an abysmal failure with a dozen scandals involving his administration. This is the perfect deflection to keep the attention off HIM! Das raht
jimmax

Ellicott City, MD

#8 Jul 14, 2013
well they sure didn't waste any time, almost like they expected it. the prosecution did such a shtty job it looked like they purposely threw it.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#9 Jul 14, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
In The Shooting Of Trayvon Martin
Just when we thought the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case was over after Zimmerman’s acquittal, the Obama Administration has taken the steps needed to file federal charges, thus sidestepping the well established double jeopardy, against Zimmerman. Unidentified sources within the Administration have confirmed that Obama, and Justice Eric Holder at the Department of Justice have filed charges against Zimmerman for “violating Trayvon Martin’s civil rights”.
Double jeopardy is an often misunderstood concept in American Law. The rule merely states that an individual cannot be tried twice for the same crime in the SAME COURT. Liberal Justice Department officials often charge Americans with crimes from which they have previously been acquitted by filing federal charges on a similar crime in a federal court.
http://ontd-political.livejournal.com/1070189...
very surprising. didn't think obama would take the political risk. i also think he should sign an executive order ending all forms of racial profiling, require aa to always be included on juries where an aa is involved, and federalize all police departments with a history of unjustified violence against racial minorities.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#10 Jul 14, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
This verdict was made while mercury is retrograde.Anything done during this period usually gets reversed once it goes direct(july 20).Which is why they tell you never make important decisions or sign legal contracts during this time.It isnt over.
What in the FUxck are you talking about? smh...
so what

New York, NY

#11 Jul 14, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
...Wow.
This.

And I'll add go Obama! Yesssss!
Sal1

Humble, TX

#12 Jul 14, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
In The Shooting Of Trayvon Martin
Just when we thought the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case was over after Zimmerman’s acquittal, the Obama Administration has taken the steps needed to file federal charges, thus sidestepping the well established double jeopardy, against Zimmerman. Unidentified sources within the Administration have confirmed that Obama, and Justice Eric Holder at the Department of Justice have filed charges against Zimmerman for “violating Trayvon Martin’s civil rights”.
Double jeopardy is an often misunderstood concept in American Law. The rule merely states that an individual cannot be tried twice for the same crime in the SAME COURT. Liberal Justice Department officials often charge Americans with crimes from which they have previously been acquitted by filing federal charges on a similar crime in a federal court.
http://ontd-political.livejournal.com/1070189...
LMFAO!!! You actually believe that source??????

From the 'USA Today':

"Angry civil rights groups on Sunday were pressing for new criminal charges following George Zimmerman's acquittal on second-degree murder and manslaughter in a Florida courtroom.

The NAACP website featured an online petition asking the Justice Department to bring federal charges against Zimmerman in the February 2012 fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Where is barros

Ann Arbor, MI

#13 Jul 14, 2013
NOw I want you racist fools to tell me again Obama does not have black people's back.
hey

Penfield, NY

#14 Jul 14, 2013
It's not real, it's satire. Although the NAACP has called on the DOJ to prosecute Martin.

"*DISCLAIMER: National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental . The views expressed by writers on this site are theirs alone and are not reflective of the fine journalistic and editorial integrity of National Report. Advice given is NOT to be construed as professional. If you are in need of professional help (and you may be if you are on this page), please consult a professional. National Report is intended for a mature audience and not for children under the age of 18."

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

Since: Oct 09

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#15 Jul 14, 2013
Obama is showing his color again..........

That could have been his son that attacked another human for no reason and got shot

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#16 Jul 14, 2013
Trial was bogus.
A smokescreen.
Zim was found guilty the moment the President intervened.

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

Since: Oct 09

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#17 Jul 14, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
very surprising. didn't think obama would take the political risk. i also think he should sign an executive order ending all forms of racial profiling, require aa to always be included on juries where an aa is involved, and federalize all police departments with a history of unjustified violence against racial minorities.
Nixon got impeached for bugging an office

Obama bugged every American

And you think he worries what Americans think......lol

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#18 Jul 14, 2013
Relax everyone.
It's fake news.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#19 Jul 14, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
very surprising. didn't think obama would take the political risk. i also think he should sign an executive order ending all forms of racial profiling, require aa to always be included on juries where an aa is involved, and federalize all police departments with a history of unjustified violence against racial minorities.
No risk at all. Not running for third term.
billy bob

San Diego, CA

#20 Jul 14, 2013
I'm shocked not Eric my people holder and b.o..

Taking sides with there kind no not them its so onlike them to be that racist .

To override states rights and use the federal goverment to impose there agenda no say it ain't so

Not Eric and b.o. those moral bastions of constitutional law. They would never do a thing like that just ask them under oath in front of a grand jury and soon.
Georgie Boy

Buffalo, NY

#21 Jul 14, 2013
Sal1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!!! You actually believe that source??????
From the 'USA Today':
"Angry civil rights groups on Sunday were pressing for new criminal charges following George Zimmerman's acquittal on second-degree murder and manslaughter in a Florida courtroom.
The NAACP website featured an online petition asking the Justice Department to bring federal charges against Zimmerman in the February 2012 fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Some blacks are so freaking gullible!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Gay Ghost 1,460,396
William Ellison Jr - Largest Slave Owner was Bl... (Dec '10) 2 min richard w 62
A lot of immature black guys says that "eating ... (Mar '11) 3 min June 55
Whites:Ending Gold Standard,Normalizing Relatio... 5 min Tiny Dk 13
New Spider-Man movie: He has a black GF. 6 min The Burundi Dragons 8
another mudshark murdered by Toby 7 min KIP 23
Trump dump: Boeing? 11 min The Burundi Dragons 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 15 min Barros 50,883
Caught the wife with a white boy 16 min Darnel 30
News California will soon provide ethnic studies cla... 17 min Darnel 35
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 1 hr Barros 128
The 'words' of Dylaan Roof... 2 hr Israelite Suprema... 33
More from around the web