melanin is the key to superior intellegence,creativity,humanity etc...

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Feb 10, 2014

Since: Dec 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Albinos aka white people are jealous and envy black people because black people are superior to them mainly because of melanin.go to YouTube or google and find out the functionalality of melanin, you will be amazed at what you learn.melanin which makes a person black is the same thing that makes them superior to all.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

o4r3a11v wrote:
Melanin Poisoning Linked to Dementia!
Vitamin D deficiency poses added risks for African-Americans
http://news.medill.northwestern.edu/chicago/n...
"Vitamin D deficiency is called a “hidden epidemic” for darker-skinned people who have more melanin in the skin. High levels of melanin reduce the body’s ability to make vitamin D from sunlight exposure. In African-Americans it is called eumelanin."
Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Dementia
http://www.aarp.org/health/conditions-treatme...
"... men and women with low levels of vitamin D are nearly four times as likely to have problems with their memory, attention and logic, according to a new study / suggests a link between vitamin D deficiency and an increased risk of cognitive decline and dementia..."
“We also suspect that vitamin D may help to clear toxins from the brain,”
get the bleep ouf of here with your lies you albino piece of trash.Ive come to the conclusion that the albinos that manage this website are putting up these bogus lies and manipulating this site In efforts to save themselves from their Inevitable extinction.so as it was at the begging so shall it be black people at the end.look up melanin for your self on google and youtube.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
Real world evidence proves otherwise.
real world evidence, dude do me a favor grow up and stop lieng to yourself. Now if youre talking about the blacks in america that act like baboons there is a reason for this.Their family structure has been under attack by the albino racist government ever since and prior too the civil rights up rising in the 1960s.all efforts to weaken americas black population from economics,social status,education(intelect) etc has been under way.If you could just pull your head out of your behind for a second and perform your own research then you will realize that what ive presented to this forum is true.
ROTFLMAO

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

dopeman813 wrote:
Albinos aka white people are jealous and envy black people because black people are superior to them mainly because of melanin.go to YouTube or google and find out the functionalality of melanin, you will be amazed at what you learn.melanin which makes a person black is the same thing that makes them superior to all.
And which enzyme is responsible for the seemingly ubiquitous linguistic deficit across the afflicted gene pool? Is it the functionalality of melanin that creates abnormal speech-center morphology and corrupt neural pathways in the brain?

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

o4r3a11v wrote:
Melanin Poisoning Linked to Dementia!
Vitamin D deficiency poses added risks for African-Americans
http://news.medill.northwestern.edu/chicago/n...
"Vitamin D deficiency is called a “hidden epidemic” for darker-skinned people who have more melanin in the skin. High levels of melanin reduce the body’s ability to make vitamin D from sunlight exposure. In African-Americans it is called eumelanin."
Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Dementia
http://www.aarp.org/health/conditions-treatme...
"... men and women with low levels of vitamin D are nearly four times as likely to have problems with their memory, attention and logic, according to a new study / suggests a link between vitamin D deficiency and an increased risk of cognitive decline and dementia..."
“We also suspect that vitamin D may help to clear toxins from the brain,”
Albinism is associated with a number of vision defects, such as photophobia, nystagmus and astigmatism. Lack of skin pigmentation makes for more susceptibility to sunburn and skin cancers. In rare cases such as Chédiak–Higashi syndrome, albinism may be associated with deficiencies in the transportation of melanin granules. This also affects essential granules present in immune cells leading to increased susceptibility to infection

http://us.yhs4.search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oG7q... **http%3a//en.wikipedia.org/wi ki/Albinism

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

R
No Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
You also believe ignorant pink genetic mutants can oppress and enslave melanin enriched gods and kings,
....for centuries on end.
Nothing YOU "conclude" has ant affect on reality, stupid.
hey dumb shxt you talk about ruling other people thats because your pale self is inhuman due to once again the lack of melanin.the more melanin in a persons skin the more human they are.notice that albinos like yourself have no rythm its because white people have undeveloped dna check it out for your self mutant.why do albinos burn up when exposed to the sun like vapires its because youre a human defect and not natural to the planet.black people are the only humans with fully developed dna.look that up to handy cap.let me break it down for yo stupid axs.the word human means.person of color.look that up 2.hu meaning color and man, well do you know what that is bone head or are you having problems understanding?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

No Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
Dopeyman1 believes youtube and google,
...over left wing aarp and some medical college in Shitcago....lol!
Even when you use their OWN libtard sources,,
....they STILL can't accept the reality of their pathetic, failed race.
you remind me of a black girl when i tell them to take that weeve crap out their heads.they come up with every excuse not too and just like them you live in fantacy land and you deny truth because truth is not in your favor.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Poor albinos don't know they are albino. Yes all races can get albinism that is how you "people" came around in the first place.

Difference is you are an albino race.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
You are factually incorrect.
white people admit to being mutant albinos on youtube.i study white albino mutants and i know that denieng reality is one of your survival tactics.so im done arguing with an albino brick wall.
plain and simple

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

Real talk.
Clubber Lang

Fairfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

dopeman813 wrote:
<quoted text> get the bleep ouf of here with your lies you albino piece of trash.Ive come to the conclusion that the albinos that manage this website are putting up these bogus lies and manipulating this site In efforts to save themselves from their Inevitable extinction.so as it was at the begging so shall it be black people at the end.look up melanin for your self on google and youtube.
The reason why vitamin d was added to milk is because black people were getting rickets as small children. Blacks need a shit ton of sunlight to create vitamin d and in cold northern climates they simply cant make it on their own.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••