White women are racist...............
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#128 Feb 10, 2013
Blacks R Apes wrote:
White women are the greatest looking women in the world. Latina/mixed women may come second and then Asian/mixed. Black women are NATURALLY at the bottom.

Black women are ugly as FUUUCK and look like the dump I took early this morning. They are still upset because they know the truth. No one wants to wake up to ugly assed Black women in the morning. That is why Black women are whores and treated in such a manner.

They are unfit as mothers, they know nothing about raising proper families, they raise criminal bastard children instead off welfare government.

Black women are the bottom of the barrel and will always be there. Even rich Black males would rather be with White Women. I especially loved it when the 1960s Black power buullshit was going on.

Then you had hypocrite Black men walking around shouting "Black Power" and then want running to get a gorgeous White woman instead of that pile of Black shitt they were used to.

Look at Richard Pryor, Quincy Jones and Sidney Poitier. They all married White women because they are better.
Please relay that message to George Lucas, Santana, Robert DeNiro, etc.

They missed the memo.

AussiPino
Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#129 Feb 10, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>I agree about the Aussie women 100% Dont know any Somali/Sudanese tho.
Are you an Australian? I see your profile pick with a person with a painted back of an Australian flag.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#130 Feb 10, 2013
AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you an Australian? I see your profile pick with a person with a painted back of an Australian flag.
Yup,thats me this past Australia day Jan 26 2013.

Is that surfers on your picture?

AussiPino
Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#131 Feb 10, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Yup,thats me this past Australia day Jan 26 2013.
Is that surfers on your picture?
Nah that's good ol' Melbourne. Looking at the CBD over the Yarra river. Did you have a nice relaxing Australia Day?

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#132 Feb 10, 2013
AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah that's good ol' Melbourne. Looking at the CBD over the Yarra river. Did you have a nice relaxing Australia Day?
Yeah it was nice to go home to Bendigo. Did that photo for a shoot while there.

AussiPino
Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#133 Feb 10, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah it was nice to go home to Bendigo. Did that photo for a shoot while there.
I love the scenary of Bendigo, The hills and the old goldmining areas. What you think of the Calder Freeway extention over there? Much quicker to get to Bendigo from Melbourne now, which is good.

Are you studying in Uni away from Bendigo?

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#134 Feb 10, 2013
AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the scenary of Bendigo, The hills and the old goldmining areas. What you think of the Calder Freeway extention over there? Much quicker to get to Bendigo from Melbourne now, which is good.
Are you studying in Uni away from Bendigo?
Lol no I only go home every now and then. I could never actually live there,too small for my tastes. I'm in New York now and have been for...quite a while. Old girlfriend of mine had a baby so I went down to go see the little muppet and while I was there her hubby set up that shoot. He's a freelance photographer and he had a project for Oz day sooo...

AussiPino
Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#135 Feb 10, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Lol no I only go home every now and then. I could never actually live there,too small for my tastes. I'm in New York now and have been for...quite a while. Old girlfriend of mine had a baby so I went down to go see the little muppet and while I was there her hubby set up that shoot. He's a freelance photographer and he had a project for Oz day sooo...
I know what you mean. Regional towns like Bendigo, Ballarat, Castlemaine, the people's attitudes is like it was 20 years ago.

I guess New York is quite a contrast to Bendigo. Obviously there's more to do there, meeting different kinds of people and stuff.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#136 Feb 10, 2013
AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean. Regional towns like Bendigo, Ballarat, Castlemaine, the people's attitudes is like it was 20 years ago.
I guess New York is quite a contrast to Bendigo. Obviously there's more to do there, meeting different kinds of people and stuff.
Lets not forget Maffra and my all time favorite...Sale. fcking holes all of them populated by bogans to the core. Yeah well maybe I'm a born bogan but I wont die one. Dont get me wrong,love Oz and always will but NY is home for me now and no regrets.

AussiPino
Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#137 Feb 10, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Lets not forget Maffra and my all time favorite...Sale. fcking holes all of them populated by bogans to the core. Yeah well maybe I'm a born bogan but I wont die one. Dont get me wrong,love Oz and always will but NY is home for me now and no regrets.
Not just bogans, but COUNTRY BOGANS. They are worse than their city counterparts. While the cities in Australia are evolving, the country towns remain stuck in a time-warp. Melbourne has changed over the past 10 years. Becoming more Asianized (with assimilation going along with it of course) and there are many subcultures here as there would be in New York.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#138 Feb 11, 2013
AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just bogans, but COUNTRY BOGANS. They are worse than their city counterparts. While the cities in Australia are evolving, the country towns remain stuck in a time-warp. Melbourne has changed over the past 10 years. Becoming more Asianized (with assimilation going along with it of course) and there are many subcultures here as there would be in New York.
Well I lived in Sydney for the last 2 years I was in Oz So that eased my transition to NY.but after being in this city even Sydney seems rather stale. I like Melbs tho,got heaps of relies in St.Kilda and it's my kinda Australian vibe. Ever watch "Underbelly"? Love that show.(first season)

It's a jungle out there.

AussiPino
Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#139 Feb 11, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Well I lived in Sydney for the last 2 years I was in Oz So that eased my transition to NY.but after being in this city even Sydney seems rather stale. I like Melbs tho,got heaps of relies in St.Kilda and it's my kinda Australian vibe. Ever watch "Underbelly"? Love that show.(first season)
It's a jungle out there.
I haven't watched Underbelly. I haven't been watching much TV over the past couple of years. St.Kilda is a chilled-out area and I like it as well.

The Western suburbs are growing rapidly. Melton is now part of metropolitan Melbourne, and the Western Freeway is busy as hell. Looks like Bacchus Marsh will eventually become part of metropolitan Melbourne as well.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#140 Feb 11, 2013
AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't watched Underbelly. I haven't been watching much TV over the past couple of years. St.Kilda is a chilled-out area and I like it as well.
The Western suburbs are growing rapidly. Melton is now part of metropolitan Melbourne, and the Western Freeway is busy as hell. Looks like Bacchus Marsh will eventually become part of metropolitan Melbourne as well.
Yeah I hear you on the tv front. I dont have one myself. Just watch what I choose to watch from Netflix.Had to watch Underbelly tho because it's all based on true events and season 3 focuses on my former boss John Ibrahim lol so I just had to see that.

I knew he was involved in alot of stuff but geez.Cant believe that was the history of everything around me in Sydney. It all happened a few years before my time but I know or know of all the players. Watching made me feel odd,nostalgic,and naive all at the same time.I was just a kid really (18-20)when I lived there.

Lunarblitz

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#141 Feb 11, 2013
Solid wrote:
NYC is a shit hole... been there, hated it. White males are the real reason why all sucessfull nations are the way they are. What would they be without us?
I agree. NYC is a sh!thole. So is Detroit and Chicago.

AussiPino
Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#142 Feb 11, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I hear you on the tv front. I dont have one myself. Just watch what I choose to watch from Netflix.Had to watch Underbelly tho because it's all based on true events and season 3 focuses on my former boss John Ibrahim lol so I just had to see that.
I knew he was involved in alot of stuff but geez.Cant believe that was the history of everything around me in Sydney. It all happened a few years before my time but I know or know of all the players. Watching made me feel odd,nostalgic,and naive all at the same time.I was just a kid really (18-20)when I lived there.
What do you think of the Lebanese here in Australia? I reckon they one of the worst ethnic groups in Australia. Both Christian-Lebanese and Muslim-Lebanese are parasitical scum who bring nothing but crime and corruption here.

Lunarblitz

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#143 Feb 11, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree,racism has always been about maintaing power.
It doesn't have anything at all to do with power. It did in the slave days, but today it's about the actions of a race and their failure to join society which no other race on the planet has any problem doing.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#144 Feb 11, 2013
AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think of the Lebanese here in Australia? I reckon they one of the worst ethnic groups in Australia. Both Christian-Lebanese and Muslim-Lebanese are parasitical scum who bring nothing but crime and corruption here.
Lol dont think about them at all really.It's funny how strong these sentiments are in Oz but theres so much more diversity and so many more characters here that when I call or go back home I just dont see the issues like an Aussie does.To me it's like..."so?"

We've got school shootings and terrorist threats and gang bangers and fugitive cop killers and mexican drug cartels and russian mafia and child pornography rings and serial killers and and god knows what. Lebs here arent even noticed. Going home for me is like Frodo returning to the Shire after having had adventures and perils throughout middle earth lol I dont even see Lebs when I go down under,dont notice them at all.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#145 Feb 11, 2013
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't have anything at all to do with power. It did in the slave days, but today it's about the actions of a race and their failure to join society which no other race on the planet has any problem doing.
You being the racist that you are renders you simply incapable of seeing things objectively.Go to Chinatown in NY or San Francisco and tell me how much "joining society" you see there. Every ethnic group in this country without exception holds onto their culture. Any idea how many Spanish speaking people in this country dont know English? Obviously never been to LA have you? Mexicans there reject anything non Mexican.This is why I say racism is about maintaining power. It's a feeling of fear and paranoia by the mainstream culture/race about losing their status in an ever changing environment. 200 years ago it was more blatant and simple. Today it's more political and subversive but it all still boils down to the same thing. Control.

Wake up.

AussiPino
Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#146 Feb 11, 2013
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Lol dont think about them at all really.It's funny how strong these sentiments are in Oz but theres so much more diversity and so many more characters here that when I call or go back home I just dont see the issues like an Aussie does.To me it's like..."so?"
We've got school shootings and terrorist threats and gang bangers and fugitive cop killers and mexican drug cartels and russian mafia and child pornography rings and serial killers and and god knows what. Lebs here arent even noticed. Going home for me is like Frodo returning to the Shire after having had adventures and perils throughout middle earth lol I dont even see Lebs when I go down under,dont notice them at all.
I've had first-hand experience with these lot. Australia's fault for letting them in the first place. Many of them are connected with Bikie Gangs along with Sudanese and Somalian boys.

As they say: "You can never trust a Lebanese". When I first heard that saying, I didn't think it was true. Now, after I had first-hand experience with these animals, it is so true.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#148 Feb 11, 2013
AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had first-hand experience with these lot. Australia's fault for letting them in the first place. Many of them are connected with Bikie Gangs along with Sudanese and Somalian boys.
As they say: "You can never trust a Lebanese". When I first heard that saying, I didn't think it was true. Now, after I had first-hand experience with these animals, it is so true.
I honestly wouldnt know cos I'm not around it. You're the fist person to even tell me of the Sudanese/Somalians. Didnt even know that was an issue there. All my immediate family is in Gippsland for the most part so all they ever talk about when it comes to ethnic groups are "wogs" and their loud music driving around in their "wog mobiles" and thats always been the case. I know about all the goings on in Cronulla with the Lebs etc. but to me it's distant and not all that major. But like I said,I dont live there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,705,740
Study: To liberals, black-sounding names seen ... 4 min Got_Rope 7
White people have a great future ahead of them ... 4 min Yisraelite Suprem... 41
subhuman cracker torchered with blow torch hahaha 10 min Got_Rope 13
Do black women like pacific islander men (Aug '11) 14 min Tabby 584
Are Negroes ever going to learn to speak Englis... 15 min Got_Rope 1
I want a mixed baby from a white guy (Feb '17) 18 min Polaris 18
it must really suck being black! 1 hr KIP 63
White people GO AWAY 1 hr IT IS I 295
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 1 hr The Patriot 76
Florida School Shooter Was Jewish/Hispanic NOT ... 2 hr Lopez 33
Nobody is on white people side 2 hr KIP 93
More from around the web