White women are racist...............

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of168
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>
In Australia, White women here tend to be more racist than those in America. Of course there are exceptions so you can't say that all of them are like that. There are some pretty racist Sudanese and Somalian women as well, even though many of them came here as "refugees" who get free public housing and social security benefits.
I agree about the Aussie women 100% Dont know any Somali/Sudanese tho.
Harris

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Feb 10, 2013
 
What I have noticed is some ww will stand aside and let wm's be racist and act as if they are the more passive person, the more loving caring about humanity while knowing wm racism ensures their white privilege. But when some white males start being more open, taking a different view in their opinions, the white woman will be the loudest racist in the room as it's a threat to their white privilege and they want wm's to be racist to protect them. They will pipe up louder than a pimp demanding money from his ho's to reinforce wm's racism.

WW love to pretend they are the innocent ones while wm take the brunt of attacks, but ww hate when wm start taking their role of trying to appear or actually are not racist.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Harris wrote:
What I have noticed is some ww will stand aside and let wm's be racist and act as if they are the more passive person, the more loving caring about humanity while knowing wm racism ensures their white privilege. But when some white males start being more open, taking a different view in their opinions, the white woman will be the loudest racist in the room as it's a threat to their white privilege and they want wm's to be racist to protect them. They will pipe up louder than a pimp demanding money from his ho's to reinforce wm's racism.
WW love to pretend they are the innocent ones while wm take the brunt of attacks, but ww hate when wm start taking their role of trying to appear or actually are not racist.
Thats interesting. i've never heard that before but I'll have to take your word on it if thats your experience.

Personally I think ww's racism is even more backwards than wm's simply for the fact that we have also been denigrated throughout history.
Harris

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Feb 10, 2013
 
Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>Thats interesting. i've never heard that before but I'll have to take your word on it if thats your experience.
Personally I think ww's racism is even more backwards than wm's simply for the fact that we have also been denigrated throughout history.
We have debate shows in this country and when wm have a lenient view on certain subjects, more open view it is guaranteed a ww will pipe up and offer a view with racist overtones. ww sit back and let wm either say things they think or know it ensures that their priority is the white race, white women. WW depend on wm's, a lot of what they have or their self esteem is created by wm's propaganda, if wm's start relaxing on racist views some ww will feel threatened that they will lose much of what they have as they know what they have is mostly gained by wm's destructful behaviour.

WW are just as racist, they are even more ignorant because they are just dumb with it, they will say and do things and act as if it's cute and then try and play innocent and will probabaly not learn from it and believe they have done nothing wrong. They are even more vocal these days as more wm take different views, as some become more liberal.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Harris wrote:
What I have noticed is some ww will stand aside and let wm's be racist and act as if they are the more passive person, the more loving caring about humanity while knowing wm racism ensures their white privilege. But when some white males start being more open, taking a different view in their opinions, the white woman will be the loudest racist in the room as it's a threat to their white privilege and they want wm's to be racist to protect them. They will pipe up louder than a pimp demanding money from his ho's to reinforce wm's racism.
WW love to pretend they are the innocent ones while wm take the brunt of attacks, but ww hate when wm start taking their role of trying to appear or actually are not racist.
There's really no such thing as ''white privilege'' in today's society. Not in America, not in Europe. How can there be ''white privilege'' when a white person is spat on for questioning the PC religion? Where's the ''white privilege'' when in some European countries a white person gets thrown in prison for simply questioning a certain event in recent history?

There's no ''white privilege'' in jobs either... Everything has to be diverse. Quality doesn't matter, diversity does.

This ''white privilege'' is nothing but BS that traitors and whiny Jews like Tim Wise constantly cry about. They make a lot of money by instilling hatred in zombies like you.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Harris wrote:
<quoted text>We have debate shows in this country and when wm have a lenient view on certain subjects, more open view it is guaranteed a ww will pipe up and offer a view with racist overtones. ww sit back and let wm either say things they think or know it ensures that their priority is the white race, white women. WW depend on wm's, a lot of what they have or their self esteem is created by wm's propaganda, if wm's start relaxing on racist views some ww will feel threatened that they will lose much of what they have as they know what they have is mostly gained by wm's destructful behaviour.

WW are just as racist, they are even more ignorant because they are just dumb with it, they will say and do things and act as if it's cute and then try and play innocent and will probabaly not learn from it and believe they have done nothing wrong. They are even more vocal these days as more wm take different views, as some become more liberal.
I'm attending and speaking at a seminar on online racism and contemporary racist attitudes in general later this month. I find what you say here very interesting.

With your permission I'd like to use this post if I may...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Also, many whites are poor. How do people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton talk to them when they cry about so-called ''white privilege.''

If you want to talk about real ''racism'', this is it... Generalizing an entire group under the banner of ''white privilege.'' PATHETIC!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Feb 10, 2013
 
Walls of Jericho wrote:
How can there be ''white privilege'' when a white person is spat on for questioning the PC religion? Where's the ''white privilege'' when in some European countries a white person gets thrown in prison for simply questioning a certain event in recent history?
Basically what I'm saying is is that the only ones who have ''white privilege'' are those who fight against this ghost, or rather themselves, the white multicults...
actshorn

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
Feb 10, 2013
 
well some people are really extra.. there rectifies..(misheard lyric 1:03)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
actshorn

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Feb 10, 2013
 
he says your really extra there rectifies..

you become jealous of that white guy until you realize he's gay..

then you feel stupid..
Harris

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm attending and speaking at a seminar on online racism and contemporary racist attitudes in general later this month. I find what you say here very interesting.
With your permission I'd like to use this post if I may...
Yeah sure whatever! gd luck!:D

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Harris wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah sure whatever! gd luck!:D
Thank you.

:)
Harris

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Walls of Jericho wrote:
<quoted text>
There's really no such thing as ''white privilege'' in today's society. Not in America, not in Europe. How can there be ''white privilege'' when a white person is spat on for questioning the PC religion? Where's the ''white privilege'' when in some European countries a white person gets thrown in prison for simply questioning a certain event in recent history?
There's no ''white privilege'' in jobs either... Everything has to be diverse. Quality doesn't matter, diversity does.
This ''white privilege'' is nothing but BS that traitors and whiny Jews like Tim Wise constantly cry about. They make a lot of money by instilling hatred in zombies like you.
WM racists are a comfort to ww as they are therefore not going to uplift other women and are always going to try and protect white interests, their interests. It's like a friend at work who hates the new guy and wants you to hate them as well and feels backed-up if you do and if you don't there's an issue. What I am saying is ww have learnt from other white folk mainly by wm's as children racism, stereotyping and hate, so when some wm's start turning against that and having more liberal attitudes it's a threat to some ww. It's not only a ww thing, many women like their race of men to show no interest in other races of women , people and to say nasty things about them, it shows to them they are first place, their children, their race. Wm's being racist I think to some ww is showing them they are their first priority, that they are going to be protected, to be first to get what they want above everyone else. wm's racism is viewed as a aggressive whereas ww's racism is more passive aggressive and this is why I think ww think their racism is not as bad as wm's.
Harris

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

WW don't want to share the pie, it's not mainly their fault it's how they've been taught from children, ww are comforted by racist wm's in a sick way it shows them that their interests above all others will be protected first, more liberal wm's are a threat to that, some ww will try to reinstate wm's racist views by becoming more vocal with theirs to keep that bigger slice of the pie.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Harris wrote:
<quoted text>WM racists are a comfort to ww as they are therefore not going to uplift other women and are always going to try and protect white interests, their interests. It's like a friend at work who hates the new guy and wants you to hate them as well and feels backed-up if you do and if you don't there's an issue. What I am saying is ww have learnt from other white folk mainly by wm's as children racism, stereotyping and hate, so when some wm's start turning against that and having more liberal attitudes it's a threat to some ww. It's not only a ww thing, many women like their race of men to show no interest in other races of women , people and to say nasty things about them, it shows to them they are first place, their children, their race. Wm's being racist I think to some ww is showing them they are their first priority, that they are going to be protected, to be first to get what they want above everyone else. wm's racism is viewed as a aggressive whereas ww's racism is more passive aggressive and this is why I think ww think their racism is not as bad as wm's.
But is that any different from bw not wanting bm to date outside as well? We've all heard the sentiment of bw claiming that all the good bm are going with non bw

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Harris wrote:
WW don't want to share the pie, it's not mainly their fault it's how they've been taught from children, ww are comforted by racist wm's in a sick way it shows them that their interests above all others will be protected first, more liberal wm's are a threat to that, some ww will try to reinstate wm's racist views by becoming more vocal with theirs to keep that bigger slice of the pie.
But that's kinda true of all women. They want "their" men to desire them first,foremost,and only. Ww just expect it more maybe? I don't know. I don't personally subscribe to such nonsense. If a wm finds other races of women attractive good for him. I find other races of men attractive so who am I to judge?
Blacks R Apes

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Harris wrote:
WW don't want to share the pie, it's not mainly their fault it's how they've been taught from children, ww are comforted by racist wm's in a sick way it shows them that their interests above all others will be protected first, more liberal wm's are a threat to that, some ww will try to reinstate wm's racist views by becoming more vocal with theirs to keep that bigger slice of the pie.
You make no sense whatsoever. Then you wonder why UK is insignificant in the world.
Harris

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Stoned Cold wrote:
<quoted text>
But is that any different from bw not wanting bm to date outside as well? We've all heard the sentiment of bw claiming that all the good bm are going with non bw
This is the same with all women. But the subject of racism is another area I was comparing it, showing the similarities, some things it consists of. Ww and wm's all know their history they may be in denial about it, but they know racism has helped keep them in a position they like.
Blacks R Apes

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

White women are the greatest looking women in the world. Latina/mixed women may come second and then Asian/mixed. Black women are NATURALLY at the bottom.

Black women are ugly as FUUUCK and look like the dump I took early this morning. They are still upset because they know the truth. No one wants to wake up to ugly assed Black women in the morning. That is why Black women are whores and treated in such a manner.

They are unfit as mothers, they know nothing about raising proper families, they raise criminal bastard children instead off welfare government.

Black women are the bottom of the barrel and will always be there. Even rich Black males would rather be with White Women. I especially loved it when the 1960s Black power buullshit was going on.

Then you had hypocrite Black men walking around shouting "Black Power" and then want running to get a gorgeous White woman instead of that pile of Black shitt they were used to.

Look at Richard Pryor, Quincy Jones and Sidney Poitier. They all married White women because they are better.

“The truth will be told”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Harris wrote:
<quoted text>This is the same with all women. But the subject of racism is another area I was comparing it, showing the similarities, some things it consists of. Ww and wm's all know their history they may be in denial about it, but they know racism has helped keep them in a position they like.
I agree,racism has always been about maintaing power. Through fear,distrust,and paranoia. It is a tool which has manifested itself into a belief system. But it is slowly dismantling itself because at the core of the human psyche, racism is simply unnatural. If it weren't, there would be no desire for anyone to associate in any way with people outside their race let alone procreate with them. Racism is something that has to be actively worked on regularly lest we forget to be it. And it's only something that has existed for less than 500 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of168
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

419 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,078,468
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 2 min Loulou 77,762
sick of punk asians 4 min dbiggs69 5
Black colleges face hard choices on $25M Koch gift 4 min Hilarious 2
11 year old Black kid has an IQ higher than Alb... 7 min the black 46
Ku Klux Klan Willing To Work With Blacks To Fig... 7 min Ugh 50
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 9 min Serpentine fire 23,767
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 14 min Aussie Bob 373
Zimmerman Federal Hate Crime Charges ????? 28 min Martin Meason 68
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 3 hr African AE 2,169
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••