Why are YOU PEOPLE so stupid!?
I M WHITE

Suwanee, GA

#22 Oct 16, 2013
White On Oooker wrote:
<quoted text>
?????
I see you ran my post through a nighur babble translator so you could understand it.
BIgKnob

United States

#23 Oct 16, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
You just answered the million dollar question as to why white realists frequent this forum; we simply can't buy this level of entertainment anywhere at any price. And "you all" provide it here for free.
I have said it before and it bears repeating again; real world evidence, as you correctly point out, more than verifies blax are the dumbest of all the races, bar none. The fact you are able to recognize this fact means you most likely have a bit more white in your DNA than your fellow brethren.
is that why you have your trailor park trash ass here, youre the dumbest, because you dont know how to entertain yourself, racism is the only thing that turns you on.....llike white on rice

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#24 Oct 16, 2013
White On Oooker wrote:
<quoted text>
?????
LOLOLOLOLOL!

Oh...man!
*wipes tears from face*
That was priceless.
BIgKnob

United States

#25 Oct 16, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you ran my post through a nighur babble translator so you could understand it.
we dont speak albino, sorry..........
I M WHITE

Suwanee, GA

#27 Oct 16, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> we dont speak albino, sorry..........
Precisely why you needed to transcribe it through a nighur babbler, aka ebonics, translator. Thanks for making my point, oooker.
I M WHITE

Suwanee, GA

#28 Oct 16, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOLOLOL!
Oh...man!
*wipes tears from face*
That was priceless.
Nothing exposes the feeblemindedness of a negore more than what they laugh at.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#29 Oct 16, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing exposes the feeblemindedness of a negore more than what they laugh at.
Give it up, Dude - you got owned. lmao
I M WHITE

Suwanee, GA

#30 Oct 16, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up, Dude - you got owned. lmao
..........as seen through the eyes of a negore.'nuff said.
Rubber Banned Man

Ridgewood, NJ

#31 Oct 16, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely why you needed to transcribe it through a nighur babbler, aka ebonics, translator. Thanks for making my point, oooker.
watch this video and tell me if "ooking" and "eeking" is just a joke:
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#37 Oct 16, 2013
PinkPearl wrote:
I'm talking about the idiots on here who literally ONLY think and comment on threads about sex and dating other races.
This site makes Black people look dumb af. You people seriously need to step back and look at yourselves, and yes, I'm Black myself, but this place seems to be filled with those Chris Rock called the "Ngrs" of our race.
What is going on when threads about science, music, culture, philosophy or ANYTHING else get ignored, but a thread that would be entitled something like "Black men love White women" or "Black women are blah blah blah" get HUNDREDS of responses!
You people here are the absolute trash of our race.
When have you started coming to this forum? The reason I ask you that question. Because majority of these threads are made up by racist whites. There are more racist whites posting or creating threads on this forum than black people. Then you have several white girl loving fake black guys who have nothing good to say about black women. Like Kip, Tim and Harrisson are the main fake black guys.
duh

Santa Ynez, CA

#38 Nov 1, 2013
No Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
No,....black people make black people look dumb. This site just shows a permanent record of HOW dumb you people really are.
I completely disagree, this site makes white people look inhumane with the horrible things they say based on ones skin color. And honestly I think having the stereotype of being racist is way worse than any stereotype you can put on me.
duh

Santa Ynez, CA

#39 Nov 1, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
..........as seen through the eyes of a negore.'nuff said.
Wow your life must suck. I mean think about it, your greatest achievement, in your whole life, is your skin color. I pity you. I can't imagine the torment of knowing that you haven't done anything valuable in your life, that you'll never be anyone special, that the only legacy you'll leave on this earth, is that you were a racist WHITE man, who thrived hate You, in a way, make me happy I'm not white. Because you're probably the most miserable person I've ever encountered. But hey, at least you're white........

“The king saids "Dinner!"”

Since: Oct 13

Gay Luigi

#40 Nov 1, 2013
Great you should be a fiction novelist for thebwhite pride hate group
I M WHITE wrote:
continued.........
By the end of the first month: A food shortage begins to appear. Yes,
canned food can still be found but fresh water, milk, bread, and such
are non-existant. Gasoline becomes scarce. Also the negroes begin to
get bored. No television, radio etc. Some hospitals are still running
but with almost no trained staff. The death rate begins to increase has
simple illness, pregnancy, and the like are poorly treated at best.
Youths form even more gangs from boredom. Garbage and sanitation
services are gone, and now diseases from these sources begin to rise.
Rats multiply. A few law-abiding blacks try to restore order and
resort to a shoot-on-site policy. Civil war begins amongst black gangs
as they battle for territory and vanishing resources.
By the end of the first year: Starvation is rampant. Food becomes the
most valuable thing in the "new" Negroe America. Fires are rampant
everywhere, especially in the colder states due to lack of heat and
electricity. Trees are cut down for firewood. Many die from cold.
Diseases also are rampant, malnutrition is everywhere. Most infants
born do not survive, as medical care becomes non-existant. A few
blacks hoard all the food for themselves by use of force (just like
africa today). There is no light at night, except from wood fires. The
negroes begin to reorganize by tribes, in small pockets. Gangs rule
the cities completely. It is hell. Travel is almost impossible, except
on horseback, and tra
them. It is indeed now an animal-like society now.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#42 Nov 1, 2013
PinkPearl wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are the only threads anyone pays attention to.
I made 2 threads about Jimi Hendrix, a thread about Neil Degrasse Tyson the astrophysicist, thread about philosophy, the meaning of life and MORE and they all just slid off the front page.
No shock that you dummies only know of my threads that are controversial because those are the only ones you answer! lmao. That's my point, you people are stupid.
I post a thread about science = No answers
I post a thread about IR dating = 100 answers in 1 day.
science doesn't rule the world...sex rules the world.
Imgreat

Gansevoort, NY

#44 Nov 2, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
I completely disagree, this site makes white people look inhumane with the horrible things they say based on ones skin color. And honestly I think having the stereotype of being racist is way worse than any stereotype you can put on me.
Absolute great post!!
Imgreat

Gansevoort, NY

#45 Nov 2, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow your life must suck. I mean think about it, your greatest achievement, in your whole life, is your skin color. I pity you. I can't imagine the torment of knowing that you haven't done anything valuable in your life, that you'll never be anyone special, that the only legacy you'll leave on this earth, is that you were a racist WHITE man, who thrived hate You, in a way, make me happy I'm not white. Because you're probably the most miserable person I've ever encountered. But hey, at least you're white........
Again another great post, you're on a roll lol.
duh

Santa Ynez, CA

#49 Nov 2, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
Skin color???(sarcasm on)......that must be it.......you melanin-enriched scholars are only despised for your skin color........that's all.......just your skin color......there's no other reason.......if you were white, stupid, stinky, criminal, azzhole sheeitheads you would be accepted........really......it 's all about your skin color........nothing else.........just that......(sarcasm off).
I think I know what you're saying, it's not all about the skin color, it's the characteristics that come with the skin color. But if that's what you're saying, you're wrong. I know this because I am a living example of the opposite of everything you mentioned above. But the reason why I mentioned skin color, is because if you didn't know me, and only saw my skin color, you would think I was nothing else but another black person. And we all know what you think of them.....
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#51 Nov 2, 2013
Blacks are naturally stupid, nature of the beast.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#52 Nov 2, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
Blacks are naturally stupid, nature of the beast.
Yea, That's why the O-zone layer is being destroyed and global warming is beginning. Life is not going to exist on this planet in the near future. Oh yea that's right! The wet dog white race are the cause of that.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#54 Nov 2, 2013
Populus alba interficiens wrote:
Yeah the whole human race will become extinct with global warming if water levels rise.. bye bye cities.
Bye bye everyone. That's why everyone on this planet needs to come together. But, how much chance of that happening. When you have one race thinking they are greater than everyone. The race who are destroying this planet all because of greed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,417,699
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 14 min Fact 47,819
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 37 min Go Blue Forever 221
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 39 min Go Blue Forever 1
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 52 min Michel Montvert 35,099
What color was the first man on earth? (Nov '07) 1 hr Phoenix Ascended 869
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 hr kuda 260
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr Michel Montvert 409
The Real Clintons 1 hr Michel Montvert 59
FREE RIDDIMS DOWNLOADS (Riddims from the year 1... (Jan '13) 12 hr Oh No You Di-nt 59
Obama finally decides to put golfing aside to v... 13 hr Redefined 53
More from around the web