First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Bow Chika Wow Wow”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 15, 2013
I'm talking about the idiots on here who literally ONLY think and comment on threads about sex and dating other races.

This site makes Black people look dumb af. You people seriously need to step back and look at yourselves, and yes, I'm Black myself, but this place seems to be filled with those Chris Rock called the "Ngrs" of our race.

What is going on when threads about science, music, culture, philosophy or ANYTHING else get ignored, but a thread that would be entitled something like "Black men love White women" or "Black women are blah blah blah" get HUNDREDS of responses!

You people here are the absolute trash of our race.
No Comment

New Port Richey, FL

#2 Oct 15, 2013
PinkPearl wrote:
This site makes Black people look dumb
No,....black people make black people look dumb. This site just shows a permanent record of HOW dumb you people really are.

“Bow Chika Wow Wow”

Level 4

Location hidden

#3 Oct 15, 2013
No Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
No,....black people make black people look dumb. This site just shows a permanent record of HOW dumb you people really are.
Many of the idiots on here are White too. Why do you guys even sit here and care about Blacks? I could care less if Whites all decided to commit mass suicide tomorrow, I'd go on with my day, but Blacks make a move and Whites HAVE to watch it.

You're obsessed with us.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#4 Oct 15, 2013
And here she is talking out of her a**. Didn't you create a thread about how black women shouldn't date black or white men? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA........you in the same boat as the one's you talking about.
Unholi

Kennesaw, GA

#5 Oct 15, 2013
^^^^

And before that you made a thread asking if you should give your virginity to a white boy. From your later posts I assume you've already given it up.
Branson

Buffalo, NY

#6 Oct 15, 2013
PinkPearl wrote:
I'm talking about the idiots on here who literally ONLY think and comment on threads about sex and dating other races.
This site makes Black people look dumb af..
PinkPearl wrote; "My friend is Mexican and she was dating a Black guy who gave her TWO different Stds, and they had been dating for a year! So he was cheating on her so much that she got two very bad STDs. Black guys are pretty gross these days."
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T8B3OGK5QFTSU...

You just made yourself look dumb af..
Anti-Chaos

San Francisco, CA

#8 Oct 15, 2013
PinkPearl wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of the idiots on here are White too. Why do you guys even sit here and care about Blacks? I could care less if Whites all decided to commit mass suicide tomorrow, I'd go on with my day, but Blacks make a move and Whites HAVE to watch it.
You're obsessed with us.
If whites decided to commit mass suicide tomorrow blacks would be concerned "with the big parade we would throw and all the party's we would crash" !!!(=
Branson

Buffalo, NY

#9 Oct 15, 2013
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>If whites decided to commit mass suicide tomorrow blacks would be concerned "with the big parade we would throw and all the party's we would crash" !!!(=
That sounds right for you people. You wouldn't be at all concerned of the diseases caused by the rotting, decaying bodies of 200 million American whites. You'd rather throw a party and be dead in 30 days yourself than take the time to properly dispose of the dead.

That's why the world would come to an end if whites perished.
Anti-Chaos

San Francisco, CA

#10 Oct 15, 2013
Branson wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds right for you people. You wouldn't be at all concerned of the diseases caused by the rotting, decaying bodies of 200 million American whites. You'd rather throw a party and be dead in 30 days yourself than take the time to properly dispose of the dead.
That's why the world would come to an end if whites perished.
Don't worry we would throw out the trash and than throw the party idiot..go get a life and find a forum that for you "stalker" (=??

“Bow Chika Wow Wow”

Level 4

Location hidden

#11 Oct 15, 2013
Branson wrote:
<quoted text>
PinkPearl wrote; "My friend is Mexican and she was dating a Black guy who gave her TWO different Stds, and they had been dating for a year! So he was cheating on her so much that she got two very bad STDs. Black guys are pretty gross these days."
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T8B3OGK5QFTSU...
You just made yourself look dumb af..
Those are the only threads anyone pays attention to.

I made 2 threads about Jimi Hendrix, a thread about Neil Degrasse Tyson the astrophysicist, thread about philosophy, the meaning of life and MORE and they all just slid off the front page.

No shock that you dummies only know of my threads that are controversial because those are the only ones you answer! lmao. That's my point, you people are stupid.

I post a thread about science = No answers
I post a thread about IR dating = 100 answers in 1 day.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#12 Oct 16, 2013
Unholi wrote:
^^^^
And before that you made a thread asking if you should give your virginity to a white boy. From your later posts I assume you've already given it up.
Post a link not a lie........LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#13 Oct 16, 2013
PinkPearl wrote:
What is going on when threads about science, music, culture, philosophy or ANYTHING else get ignored, but a thread that would be entitled something like "Black men love White women" or "Black women are blah blah blah" get HUNDREDS of responses!
Black al-Kafirun lack the essential communal selfishness natural in most of peoples. They worry too much for what whites think about them, they shamefully need their approval in everything in order to feel fine about themselves. This problem is cultural, because we black Muslims generally despise these pieces of pork.
Unholi

Kennesaw, GA

#14 Oct 16, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
Post a link not a lie........LOL!!!!!!!!!!
I mean PinkPearl made such a thread not you but here it is
http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/TG3IV5R034FJOFO...
Level 2

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#15 Oct 16, 2013
Topix is like the internetsss toilet bowl

this is where all the pieces of shit reside
doberman

Charlestown, IN

#16 Oct 16, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
<quoted text>
Black al-Kafirun lack the essential communal selfishness natural in most of peoples. They worry too much for what whites think about them, they shamefully need their approval in everything in order to feel fine about themselves. This problem is cultural, because we black Muslims generally despise these pieces of pork.
Don't be too proud of the islamic faith. The faith where women are nothing more than property, are forced to wear burqas, and undergo forced "clitorectomies". Also, Mohammed is purported to have been a child molester.
I M WHITE

Suwanee, GA

#17 Oct 16, 2013
PinkPearl wrote:
This site makes Black people look dumb af. You people seriously need to step back and look at yourselves, and yes, I'm Black myself, but this place seems to be filled with those Chris Rock called the "Ngrs" of our race.
You just answered the million dollar question as to why white realists frequent this forum; we simply can't buy this level of entertainment anywhere at any price. And "you all" provide it here for free.

I have said it before and it bears repeating again; real world evidence, as you correctly point out, more than verifies blax are the dumbest of all the races, bar none. The fact you are able to recognize this fact means you most likely have a bit more white in your DNA than your fellow brethren.
I M WHITE

Suwanee, GA

#18 Oct 16, 2013
PinkPearl wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are the only threads anyone pays attention to.
I made 2 threads about Jimi Hendrix, a thread about Neil Degrasse Tyson the astrophysicist, thread about philosophy, the meaning of life and MORE and they all just slid off the front page.
No shock that you dummies only know of my threads that are controversial because those are the only ones you answer! lmao. That's my point, you people are stupid.
I post a thread about science = No answers
I post a thread about IR dating = 100 answers in 1 day.
I have posted on several occasions asking why blax are so enamoured with a no account community organizer who couldn't care less about them while completely ignoring the likes of Ben Carson who absolutely has their interest at heart. Nothing but the crickets chirping and "muh dik" grunts. Speaks volumes, wouldn't you agree?
I M WHITE

Suwanee, GA

#19 Oct 16, 2013
PinkPearl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obsessed with us.
Exactly how much less could you care?

Careful what you wish for..........

What would happen if all the whites died tonight in the United
States??

It comes suddenly with no warning, a plague comes and kills every
single white person in the World. No whites escape... they all die.
What happens to the United States? Read on.

Day 1, morning: The negroes wake up, but sense that something is
wrong. There is no radio, no television on the air. Electrical power
is partially already gone. Upon venturing out into the world, they
notice almost no traffic, no police, no airplanes, almost total
silence. Upon the discovery of realizing of this fact, negroes
immediately begin to loot all businesses. It is free-for-all. Windows
are broken, cars stolen from garages and parking lots, a real big
party for the negroe starts. They are living it up, it is total
anarchy. By the afternoon, most valuables in stores and private homes
are looted. Gun stores and liquor stores are among the first to be
emptied out.

Day 1, evening: Electrical power is all but gone, phone service is now
gone too. There are no communications, hence they have no idea what
happened. Some negroes, the decent ones, are starting to understand
the nightmare that is to come. But no one listens to them; they are
"Uncle Toms", who have always appreciated life in America. Already
black gangs are beginning to rob,rape, and murder at even a higher
rate than before. There is no force to stop them. There is no
government, no order. It is a great big free party for the negroe...
for now.

During the first week: Looting and anarchy continue, law abiding
blacks are already having to defend their houses from looters. But
other problems are beginning to appear. There is no fresh milk, no
bread, no fresh meats. There is no longer any electricity, therefore a
lot of food is already spoiled. Fires are wide spread from looting,
and hardly anyone knows how to put them out. A few good honest negroes
try, but it is an overwhelming effort. Fresh water from taps is
starting to become undrinkable, if it is still flowing.

continued.........
I M WHITE

Suwanee, GA

#20 Oct 16, 2013
continued.........

By the end of the first month: A food shortage begins to appear. Yes,
canned food can still be found but fresh water, milk, bread, and such
are non-existant. Gasoline becomes scarce. Also the negroes begin to
get bored. No television, radio etc. Some hospitals are still running
but with almost no trained staff. The death rate begins to increase has
simple illness, pregnancy, and the like are poorly treated at best.
Youths form even more gangs from boredom. Garbage and sanitation
services are gone, and now diseases from these sources begin to rise.
Rats multiply. A few law-abiding blacks try to restore order and
resort to a shoot-on-site policy. Civil war begins amongst black gangs
as they battle for territory and vanishing resources.

By the end of the first year: Starvation is rampant. Food becomes the
most valuable thing in the "new" Negroe America. Fires are rampant
everywhere, especially in the colder states due to lack of heat and
electricity. Trees are cut down for firewood. Many die from cold.
Diseases also are rampant, malnutrition is everywhere. Most infants
born do not survive, as medical care becomes non-existant. A few
blacks hoard all the food for themselves by use of force (just like
africa today). There is no light at night, except from wood fires. The
negroes begin to reorganize by tribes, in small pockets. Gangs rule
the cities completely. It is hell. Travel is almost impossible, except
on horseback, and travelers are frequently murdered by gangs. It is
hell.

By the end of 5 years: Nearly 2/3rds of the blacks are now dead. The
life span is down to about 45 years, as it is in many black countries
in africa today. There are some tribal governments, but no United
States as we know it. The money system being gone years ago, is now
replaced by a barter system. Crime is still a major problem and there
is practically no justice system. Mob rule and vigilante justice
prevail. Youths engage in dueling, to prove their manhood. Nomads now
roam from destroyed town to town looking for food. Farm animals have
all been slaughtered. Medicines are now gone. The US has become
Africa, only worse, for there are no white men to organize aid to feed
them. It is indeed now an animal-like society now.
White On Oooker

Athens, GA

#21 Oct 16, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
continued.........
Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh Ook Ahhh Oook Ahhh
?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White People Are Evolved African Albinos (Sep '12) 13 min Moses 92
URGENT ! Non-Whites Must Form an Alliance Again... 13 min Post USA Era 28
We Should Put NO POWER in USA's & Whites' Hands 24 min Post USA Era 3
Why is Egypt Called the Land of Ham? (May '12) 26 min Moses 71
King tut's tomb 28 min Moses 85
Africans & Asians to keep Tiny USA Thousands Mi... 37 min Post USA Era 3
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 41 min Moses 1,183
no blacks allowed in this thread 1 hr Drilling for the ... 41
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 50,595
What will Pres Chump give his followers for Xmas? 5 hr Marcus Washington 25