Negroes STOLE food after their EBT’s ...

Negroes STOLE food after their EBT’s went down!

Posted in the African-American Forum

James

United States

#2 Oct 14, 2013
I am so sick of all this rampant TNB!

“Easy.. cool & sexy!”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Nairobi, Kenya

#3 Oct 14, 2013
Racist thread REPORTED!!!

Say NO to racism!
Exit Stage Left

United States

#5 Oct 14, 2013
-patricia- wrote:
Racist thread REPORTED!!!
Say NO to racism!
Reported to who? White moderators who are just as sick of massive episodes of black looting as everybody else is? Crybaby. Boo hoo.
Rubber Banned Man

Ridgewood, NJ

#7 Oct 14, 2013
" one woman was detained because she rang up a bill of $700.00 and only had .49 on her card."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#8 Oct 14, 2013
Last time I checked, white, Hispanic, and asian peoples received food stamps too. It is completely asinine to assume that everyone in the store was black....
Rubber Banned Man

Ridgewood, NJ

#12 Oct 14, 2013
stinalee201120 wrote:
Last time I checked, white, Hispanic, and asian peoples received food stamps too. It is completely asinine to assume that everyone in the store was black....
No, it is the logical conclusion backed up by the video footage.
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#14 Oct 15, 2013
Extermination is the only solution. And the jews and their treasonous political lackeys who have forced diversity, integration and immigration upon Whites need to be tortured to death, along with their families.
Zew

Heidelberg, South Africa

#15 Oct 15, 2013

Those negroes had good teachers in massa since the English stole food from India leaving 30 MILLION Indians starving to death.

The English did the same in Ireland when they stole food from Ireland leaving just over 1 million Irish, born and unborn, starving to death.
Zew

Heidelberg, South Africa

#16 Oct 15, 2013
Klaus666 wrote:
Extermination is the only solution. And the jews and their treasonous political lackeys who have forced diversity, integration and immigration upon Whites need to be tortured to death, along with their families.
Talk is cheap, hahaha, Jews have you by your balls, German boy.

They brought the Euro Zone that was financed by Germans down to ground zero by scamming other members into voting for the admission of Greece into the zone.

It is Jews from Goldman Sachs who cooked Greece' books so they could be admitted to the Euro Zone which bought the Jewish scam.

17% of the US white population is German, which makes Germans the biggest single group in the US, bigger than the English, Irish, Jews, etc. And those Germans together with their families and the rest of the US population are held by their balls and breasts by Jews.

Germans are dying in the Middle East fighting to protect Jewish interests.

Integration aside, you Germans have a million reasons why you should and should have exterminated Jews, question is: why haven't you cowards done so?

Should I call Russians to sort you out?

The English don't even want to speak your language, you were not colonised but you speak their language well, I wonder why. Or is it because they enslaved you in their colonies.

You Germans are cheap...! Germany is the world's No. 1 exporter of paedophiles.

Now I know why Italians hate you so much.

The English made you speak their language and they sneer at yours which is known for having words with 25 characters.
Zew

Heidelberg, South Africa

#17 Oct 15, 2013
stinalee201120 wrote:
Everybody in the US have a direct benefit from food stamps.

You all benefit from the food stamps that your farmers collect from your government which are termed Agricultural Subsidies.
Jizz Rag

United States

#18 Oct 15, 2013
Yep, typical nigguhs . How can they be so proud ?? Disgusting.
Zew

Vereeniging, South Africa

#19 Oct 15, 2013
Jizz Rag wrote:
Not as disgusting as your vomit and fecal fetishes.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#20 Oct 15, 2013
The U.S. Supreme Court is taking up the rights of States to strike down Affirmative Action laws....Yet on this African-American forum, we are more concerned with how to f*ck over the EBT Program......Excuse Me???
noraces

Howell, MI

#21 Oct 15, 2013
Jizz Rag wrote:
they Aren't.. lol you always see them trying to bleach
BIgKnob

United States

#22 Oct 15, 2013
Always Aim 4 the Hoodie wrote:
<quoted text>
F uck you, nighur c unt!
F uck you, you blond hair blue eyed albinoid devil. Take your racist on.....to hell that is.
BIgKnob

United States

#23 Oct 15, 2013
Burrito Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet perfectly logical to assume that all the ones attempting to steal were black.
Didnt thomas jefferson steal land from the indians, so did andrew jackson, I guess stealing is the american way, elvis stole somebody else's music, come on fellas thats the americam way.....ask wall street...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Ghetto Lobster considered soulfood? 5 min THX Master of Blacks 2
Hey Jizzrealite... explain again how your Gypsh... 7 min THX Master of Blacks 21
why whites here hate blacks so ? 9 min Redefined 38
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Cheech the Conser... 1,600,016
Why can't Blacks answer these questions? 19 min Ttt 43
News Firefighter: I'd save dog over African-Americans 27 min Ttt 7
Google-ex Employees Spill the Beans! 31 min RealTalk 1
Negroes Rejoice! Another cat 5 on the way! Loot... 1 hr Mr Lee 16
Jew Controlled Media Keeping Quiet About Leftis... 2 hr Kip 25
More from around the web