17 year-old killed by white midde-aged man over loud music

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I'm not going to talk about this racist peice of trash, because he's going to get it worst than that other peice of scum George Zimmerman.
But I will address Obama for a minute.

When he won re-election I was glad he won, but I was nowhere near excited about his victory like I was in 2008. When I thought about his silence on Oscar Grant, Troy Davis, and his mere sentence he spoke on Trayvon Martin, along with other things he didn't address that directly affects the black community, I asked myself is his re-election going to mean a license for white people from any walk of life to kill black people.

This is unacceptable. If he had addressed these previous issues with a heavy hand, then 17 year-old Jordan Davis probably wouldn't have been killed the other day over loud music and he would probably still be alive today. I'm sorry, but having a black president isn't worth dying for, especially when he barely reacts to these things. We have no business sacrificing one another like that, especially our young.

I'm not against anybody who voted for him, even I voted for him again. But I am against blacks who praise him when he remains silent on these issues as a form of strategy. The days of being happy because we have a black president as a symbol has got to go.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

A similar incident happened not far from my area. A young blk guy was playing music in his car, a white man shot out of his bedroom window and killed the kid.

These white cracks are Crazyyyyy

“Love Being Bantu Kenyan”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Lamu, Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Obama is not black president and he is mixed race president.
Tom Wilkes

Ackworth, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

That'll teach you coloreds to quit playing that crap you call music. I hope it happens more often.

“Version 2.0”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 29, 2012
 
http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-09-13/ne...

Uncle shot dead over pork chop kerfuffle

John Cunningham, 43, was having a heated discussion early Monday with his maternal uncle, Lessie Lowe, 44, about the pork they were planning to cook

The fight/shooting stemmed from Cunningham calling the meat “pork steaks,” while Lowe referred to them as “pork chops,”
Pauli S

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Here we go again! black crack heads pretending they are sad over the death of a black boy just because a White man was involved. But they ignore the 5,000 other black boys killed every year by other murderous blacks.

“I'm a selfish guy:)”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 29, 2012
 
KPITRL wrote:
I'm not going to talk about this racist peice of trash, because he's going to get it worst than that other peice of scum George Zimmerman.
But I will address Obama for a minute.
When he won re-election I was glad he won, but I was nowhere near excited about his victory like I was in 2008. When I thought about his silence on Oscar Grant, Troy Davis, and his mere sentence he spoke on Trayvon Martin, along with other things he didn't address that directly affects the black community, I asked myself is his re-election going to mean a license for white people from any walk of life to kill black people.
This is unacceptable. If he had addressed these previous issues with a heavy hand, then 17 year-old Jordan Davis probably wouldn't have been killed the other day over loud music and he would probably still be alive today. I'm sorry, but having a black president isn't worth dying for, especially when he barely reacts to these things. We have no business sacrificing one another like that, especially our young.
I'm not against anybody who voted for him, even I voted for him again. But I am against blacks who praise him when he remains silent on these issues as a form of strategy. The days of being happy because we have a black president as a symbol has got to go.
Whites sub-humans are just savages..

This is one of the reasons, i don't allow whites in my house apart of official business.

They need to ship his azz in the Congo.
See how will be chopped up in small pieces.

Only in the USA those white Savages do those things..dumb cowards.,
Skillizill

Revere, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 29, 2012
 
No this new bullsh*t music do drive people crazy it'so fucken bad.

Sh*t....I refuse to ride in my sons car now it's so fuggen bad. with his amps and all that...these young dudes don't even realize how far that sh*t is away from it's roots.

ain't been sayin jack-sh*t for 5 years and countin

That sh*t embarrases me to be associated with the came and I grew up on it, ain't that a b*tch?

also these new niccas are pussified and everybody sh*t's on em now. I ain't one to mince words

“I'm a selfish guy:)”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 29, 2012
 
J-Town Ninja OhH YeE AhH wrote:
http://articles.nydailynews.co m/2012-09-13/news/33823173_1_p ork-uncle-shot-criminal-action
Uncle shot dead over pork chop kerfuffle
John Cunningham, 43, was having a heated discussion early Monday with his maternal uncle, Lessie Lowe, 44, about the pork they were planning to cook
The fight/shooting stemmed from Cunningham calling the meat “pork steaks,” while Lowe referred to them as “pork chops,”
Only in the USA you fking savages will do those things and get away with it.

Try this sheet outside the USA and see what happens...you do know how to behave outside of the protection of the USA.

All the tuff sheet you fkers do or say on here, you can never go to Africa or the Caribbean and do this sheet....you will be dead before you can blink...and you fkers know it.

This is why they are killing you off in South Africa and no one gives a fk about you.

Dumb cowards.

Dumb sub-human Savages!

“I'm a selfish guy:)”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 29, 2012
 
Skillizill wrote:
No this new bullsh*t music do drive people crazy it'so fucken bad.
Sh*t....I refuse to ride in my sons car now it's so fuggen bad. with his amps and all that...these young dudes don't even realize how far that sh*t is away from it's roots.
ain't been sayin jack-sh*t for 5 years and countin
That sh*t embarrases me to be associated with the came and I grew up on it, ain't that a b*tch?
also these new niccas are pussified and everybody sh*t's on em now. I ain't one to mince words
What the fk are you smoking shatta....
Where is the fking justification for a teen to get killed by a white sub-human over his car's stereo?

Remove your nose from your fking azz.

You must be one of those scared up mofos too..fassy hole.

“I'm a selfish guy:)”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I HATE WHITE SUB-HUMANS...ALL OF HEM MOFOS..EVEN THEIR FKING CHILDREN I HATE.
Skillizill

Revere, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 29, 2012
 
If they're all in the media actin like fagg*ts and gettin disrespected by their own women and they think that sh*t is normal...who tha f*ck is gonna respect their punk-azzes?

This generation is a lost fuggen cause

Then the straight ones are on the net arguing like b*tches WITH b*tches

pfff
Bobby Seal

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 29, 2012
 
Alienware wrote:
I HATE WHITE SUB-HUMANS...ALL OF HEM MOFOS..EVEN THEIR FKING CHILDREN I HATE.
I second that!

Those mutated freaks aren't human.

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Pauli S wrote:
Here we go again! black crack heads pretending they are sad over the death of a black boy just because a White man was involved. But they ignore the 5,000 other black boys killed every year by other murderous bltereacks.
I don't exactly see any of you meth snorters sad over white on white killings.
jayz

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 3, 2012
 
It seems that everyone who commented here is responsible! The hatred, anger, selfishness, ignorance that we exhibit to one another and to our children is the reason the world is in the condition it is today. Lets celebrate his death and give ourselves a round of applause because we have succeeded in spreading more hatred and ignorance. Lets try to kill more humans over the most irrelevant shit we can or cant think of. Lets give all we can to dtestroying the earth and all of humanity(except ourselves because of course we are worthy and right). Lets add more to the list of Natalie Holloway and Treyvon Martin.
THX Still Whippin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 3, 2012
 
You Negroes do realize that the Human 87% don't look at your ugly, dumb, violent, illegitimate n|g|ets as "children", right?

We're glad when they're made good. Less crime and welfare down the road...

“I'm a selfish guy:)”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 3, 2012
 
THX Still Whippin wrote:
You Negroes do realize that the Human 87% don't look at your ugly, dumb, violent, illegitimate n|g|ets as "children", right?
We're glad when they're made good. Less crime and welfare down the road...
Thats just a coward.
I bet he would never try this out side of the USA.
Cause he knows he would be choped up like chop liver and sent back in bag of trash to his relatives back in the states.

You are protected in the USA to commit such acts on brothas...but you do know how to behave outside of the US jurisdiction, dumb cowards!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 5, 2012
 
Such a tragedy. Who's idea was it to line amongst these furry beasts?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Dec 5, 2012
 
aZiya wrote:
Such a tragedy. Who's idea was it to line amongst these furry beasts?
typo* LIVE amongst these furry beast

“Topix is REAL Life so I belong”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

to the Blinksville gang

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Dec 5, 2012
 
TAR CREATURES wrote:
Why didn't the /Viggers just turn that rap crap down...
this is a free country-you racists think it's only free for you but you're wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••