Black Christians are the DUMBEST of the DUMB

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Albert B

London, UK

#1 Oct 14, 2013
You have faith in what? A Caucasian man?
Why do you have faith in a Caucasian man? Why did your parents introduce you to christianity and the bible? How do you think your ancestors became religious
Dumbass black slave. Your ancestors slave master is laughing in his grave because you're still enslaved to his religion and still using his name lol
Albert B

London, UK

#2 Oct 14, 2013
Massa enslaved you, named you like a bish, then told you horror stories from the bible and got you to love his religion where a Caucasian man is your saviour. Lmfao
What a weak set of losers.
Gecks

Gary, IN

#6 Oct 14, 2013
No, I don't believe in a white Jesus. I believe in a Jewish Jesus, who being God of the Universe, actually transcends race in the grand scheme of things.

You've been tricked by the long-haired blue eyed portrayal of Jesus. However, many Christians that pay attention to what the Bible actually says, know better.
Gecks

Gary, IN

#8 Oct 14, 2013
The Truth Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still Christian and only Christian because of your massa. Do you realize that?
I'm a Christian because God blessed me to hear His gospel and he blessed me with the faith and the grace to recognize it as truth.

I am unconcerned and unrestrained by repressive against dead slave masters.
Gecks

Gary, IN

#9 Oct 14, 2013
correction:*anger, not "against"
Gecks

Gary, IN

#11 Oct 14, 2013
I'm not Jewish. But the Jews DO believe in Jesus. They just don't believe in Jesus's claims. However, most will stop short of calling Jesus a liar. They moreso, ignore the claims of His Godhood due to it being inconvenient to their beliefs.

I believe in the claims of Christ Jesus. Even the Jewish Old Testament points to his coming which is fulfilled in the New Testament.
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#12 Oct 14, 2013
The bible clearly states that White GOD rules all races & all races shall bow down to him & obey his every command but he favors his White children as they are craven in his holy image & as such shall reap the rewards of White superiority & domination over all other races in White GODS holy kingdom in Heaven & Earth.
www.photobucket.com/images/jesus%20with%20chi...
Every face in those photos of GOD & his children are "WHITE".
Gecks

Gary, IN

#13 Oct 14, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
The bible clearly states that White GOD rules all races & all races shall bow down to him & obey his every command but he favors his White children as they are craven in his holy image & as such shall reap the rewards of White superiority & domination over all other races in White GODS holy kingdom in Heaven & Earth.
www.photobucket.com/images/jesus%20with%20chi...
Every face in those photos of GOD & his children are "WHITE".
(LAUGHS) I'm just about convinced that you are a 13 year old boy, with father issues who rages on the internet with some slight hope of spreading the misery you feel inside. I don't say that with any anger. I say it with both pity and slight amusement.
Surely you don't believe the words coming out of your mouth. I'm a little scared you do.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#14 Oct 14, 2013
Gecks wrote:
I'm not Jewish. But the Jews DO believe in Jesus. They just don't believe in Jesus's claims. However, most will stop short of calling Jesus a liar. They moreso, ignore the claims of His Godhood due to it being inconvenient to their beliefs.

I believe in the claims of Christ Jesus. Even the Jewish Old Testament points to his coming which is fulfilled in the New Testament.
I believe in Jesus.
Gecks

Gary, IN

#16 Oct 14, 2013
There are Christians in Africa, in Asia, Egypt, Syria, South America - all over the world.

There is no "if I weren't brought here or if I were born there"....God's Word will find its target.

There is no one that inherits eternal life by accident.
Though evils, like that of slavery, complicate our lives, God's objectives will run their course and His kingdom will be built.
Gecks

Gary, IN

#18 Oct 14, 2013
Malic wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you not Jewish but believe in a Jew Jesus? Smh.
Learn Truths, my people.
What about that makes you shake your head?
Malic wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the Jews do believe in Jesus but not his claims??? Haha...that makes no sense, dude. The Source of the image of the Son of Yah (God) is the Bible. So, it is contradictory for a Jews to find out a person who is the Son of the Most High and say they "believe in him" but not his claim.
You say this makes no sense. I agree. Take it up with the Jews. It was this denial that led Jewish religious leaders of the time to crucify Him. Thankfully, that was part of God’s plan.
Malic wrote:
<quoted text>
How do they know what "claims" he suppose to make if not getting that detail from the Bible of the Man, Himself, who said Yah was his Father???
Learn Truths, my people.
Jesus said that God was His father AND that He and the Father are one. It is in the bible. Here are a few scriptures for reference.
John 10:30,“I and the Father are one.”
Such statements are numerous:(John 10:33)(John 10:33)(Acts 20:28)
Malic wrote:
<quoted text>
I tell you, there are more holes in Judaism and Christianity than all the shots fired since World War II. There is no Savior named, Jesus. His name is Yahshuah. The name, Jesus, is a Roman/Pagan name of Latin roots.
Learn Truths, my people.
When it comes to names and titles, you are splitting hairs. Names change across different languages. It is a common occurrence.

I am very familiar with Yahshuah, Yeshua, Jesus and Joshua. The names may even continue to vary from there. What is the significance of this? Not much. Jesus knows His name in any language and in any culture.
Gecks

Gary, IN

#20 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Jesus makes clear distinctions between himself and God.
(Matthew 22:44)...Jehovah said to my Lord:“Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies beneath your feet”’?
...Just as there are clear distinction between the many colors in the light spectrum, yet at the same exact time, those many colors create a singular white light.

...Just as 2 distinct people come together in marriage a form one flesh.(Mark 10: 7-9)

...These examples, given to us by God in natural affairs, allude to the spiritual reality of God being both ONE and at the same time distinct persons - God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

We are mind, body and spirit, all 3 being distinct things, but yet we are one person.
Gecks

Gary, IN

#24 Oct 14, 2013
Malic wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it up with the Jews?
No, sir. I'm taking it up with YOU. The Jews know what they believe but the Jews are not the only people that can read a bible for themselves and come to their own conclusion. I read the same bible the Jews read. I made the decision to research the Jews to learn of their origins and learned they are not who they say they are.
I learned about Rome and the Hebrew Israelites that was there, and know enough that "Jesus" is one of their deity names THEY created. Not a name the Son of Yah (God) gave them. I did this. I made the decision to research and learn Truth, not blindly rely on what a counterfeit people told us.
And I'm splitting hair? Hardly.
I can go to China. Do something great out there. Tell them my name is Malic. Even after several centuries, their descendants will learn about what I did and my name to them will still be Malic, as I told them.
Muhammad was a religious Man to the Muslims/Arabs. This was in early A.D. To this day, they still remember that Man as, Muhammad.
Cesare was a great Rome Emperor...during the time of the Son of Yah (God), and was older than the Son of Yah during his time. And 2,000 years later, he is still remembered by his name, Cesare.
Why couldn't they do the same for Yahshuah? Agenda. That's why. Learn Truths.
By the way, only Yah gave more than one name to people of the Earth. Yahshuah gave only ONE name. Just one.
For all those words, you still haven't said much of anything. For all the greatness of Cesar Augustus, he didn't make a third of the impact of Jesus - Yeshua - Joshua. If he had and his name meant as much etymologically and practically, he'd have just as many names across the world as well. But hey, he was only and man.
It does not surprise me that someone would consider Jesus a "deity" rather than the GOD. This is common. You will see many writings of peoples bending Jesus into one of their spirits, attempting to dethrone from His rightful place as God.

And I say again, take it up with the Jews. I know what I believe and I do the research as well, but unlike you and so many others I believe the bible when it states "there is no private interpretation." So while we can be wrong on some things, there are absolute truths that lie at the heart of the bible, not subjective truth. And part of that absolute truth is that Jesus is God. I listen to the research and I listen to the those who know the original languages of these ancient scripts. I listen to the Old Testament further backed by documents many thousands of years old testifying to its accuracy and I see the harmony as it leads into the new testament. And it shows me Jesus is God.
Gecks

Gary, IN

#26 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL
Christianity in a nutshell:
A wh""e sleeps with a man
She marries another man
She has a child with the first man
That child is now "God"
Yes, it would seem this way if all this had not been prophesied about 700 years before in detail, with the prophesies being fulfilled in precise detail throughout Jesus's ministry.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#27 Oct 15, 2013
I agree the statement of this thread.. Blacks are so dumb.. They still have high.. Crime, aids and porvety values.. That even when u try to civilze these blacks.. U cant due to the hamitic curse.. So i reckon since the world coming to an end.. Live it up.. After its all over.. Ur soön join lucifer in hell.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#28 Oct 15, 2013
Malic wrote:
<quoted text>
It's comically sad those that call themselves Christians think they all-knowing and above reproach. Their attitude and manners is no different than the counterfeit Jews they claim they are not.
yeah yeah yeah.. And like the typical negro u gonna add eygptain gods in the mix.. Thing is.. Who transform the world today.. Whites or blacks.. For me it comes down to.. If negros tell the truth.. Prove it.. Heres 5 out of maybe 50 million christans who transform the world.. Jesus, issac newton, abraham lincon, pope paul the 2nd and my hero anothy of padua.. Pray for me

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#29 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL
Christianity in a nutshell:
A wh""e sleeps with a man
She marries another man
She has a child with the first man
That child is now "God"
to a negro woman all thing impure due to the whorish nature of a bw.. But point 1.. The mother of jesus was pure.. Due to the jews did not entermix or mix with savage negros.. In fact.. The purity of mary during that period of time.. That a woman would be stoned if she had her head uncovered.. In fact.. If there was a woman more fit.. Mind more pure.. Spirit more humble.. Was mary.. In genesis.. God said it.. To the sepert.. And she shall crush ur head.. Meaning.. This woman.. U negro woman.. call a whore.. Shall crush the serpents head.
U R A FOOL

United States

#30 Oct 15, 2013
Albert B wrote:
You have faith in what? A Caucasian man?
Why do you have faith in a Caucasian man? Why did your parents introduce you to christianity and the bible? How do you think your ancestors became religious
Dumbass black slave. Your ancestors slave master is laughing in his grave because you're still enslaved to his religion and still using his name lol
Hey fool, who told you that my faith was in a white man? They lied!

“Bow Chika Wow Wow”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#31 Oct 15, 2013
Oh stfu, religion itself is all a made up control mechanism, but I'm sick of this dumb argument that Blacks who love Christianity are dumb because it was given by Whites. HAVE you ever even tried to study the history of Blacks on your own, and not just repeat what you're told? Because the Black church got the Black community where we are now in many ways. Richard Allen and his congregation of free Blacks as the first Church FOR Black people even during slavery in the South (the church was in Philidelphia) and the abolitionist movement. The fact that Blacks could come together in a church and discuss issues without Whites getting as suspicious as otherwise.

Then, the Black church and the Civil Rights movement were obviously connected. REVERED Martin Luther King Jr. Durr! The Black church has CONNECTED us as a group, historically, and in that sense, it is not just some stupid "thing" that slave masters gave to their slaves who blindly followed it. It has been a necessary link within our community and a useful tool for getting us where we are today.

So go fk yourself and read a book on your history.

And I'm not exactly a Christian either, fyi, but seriously, give credit where it is due.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#32 Oct 15, 2013
PinkPearl wrote:
Oh stfu, religion itself is all a made up control mechanism, but I'm sick of this dumb argument that Blacks who love Christianity are dumb because it was given by Whites. HAVE you ever even tried to study the history of Blacks on your own, and not just repeat what you're told? Because the Black church got the Black community where we are now in many ways. Richard Allen and his congregation of free Blacks as the first Church FOR Black people even during slavery in the South (the church was in Philidelphia) and the abolitionist movement. The fact that Blacks could come together in a church and discuss issues without Whites getting as suspicious as otherwise.
Then, the Black church and the Civil Rights movement were obviously connected. REVERED Martin Luther King Jr. Durr! The Black church has CONNECTED us as a group, historically, and in that sense, it is not just some stupid "thing" that slave masters gave to their slaves who blindly followed it. It has been a necessary link within our community and a useful tool for getting us where we are today.
So go fk yourself and read a book on your history.
And I'm not exactly a Christian either, fyi, but seriously, give credit where it is due.
stop cussing ur fugly head off.. Just make u negro woman look dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 4 min Wadi 32,974
This is 21st Century;White are tiny minority,ca... 7 min White Christmas 24
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min Insect Trust 28,738
The "Exodus" movie is a LIE 7 min Noir 633
white love coloreds thread! 8 min THX00451 2
What Is It That Africans Need To Claim Us Ameri... 10 min Savant 23
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 12 min try this 461
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF I... 98,208
Merry Christmas White People 1 hr Willie Mae Jenkins 76
More from around the web