First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Austin

Australia

#1 Jul 23, 2010
Most women in this world are currently useless. After they leave their parents they find a man to be able to latch onto for money. Then they continue to be useless for a couple of years and sleep around until they finally are able to have a child and secure themselves a family to be able to latch onto. Pregnancy is the saving act for them because it enables them to claim that they no longer ever have to work and or contribute in/to society because supposedly they are now very busy with taking care of a child which supposedly is supposed to be very hard and difficult and tiring. It also gives them the excuse to be able to start complaining and nagging voraciously and whining and bitching and crying and being emotional with emotional outbursts - which currently seems to be accepted and allowed for women to be able to do in this society today. In order to be able to secure and safeguard their position as seeming very busy - they then start to subversively withhold information from their child and manipulatively keep him/her dumb and behind so that they are able to keep him/her as dependent so that they are able to continue to justify to society that they are very busy and project the mirage that they are still contributing to society - but actually they aren't and the child is able to cook his/her own food (and actually would prefer this if given the chance) from a very early age on. Mothers are the most hypocritical group that currently exist in society today.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 23, 2010
The only thing a women could have possibly been useless for was creating you.

Since: Apr 10

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jul 23, 2010
You should have married a woman who didn't want children and was "married" to her job.

I don't know where YOU'VE been, but alot of women are working these days and NOT looking to stay at home and have someone take care of them.

“Silence is golden”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4 Jul 23, 2010
"All generalizations are false, including this one" - Mark Twain
Hunter Stewness

Chicago, IL

#5 Jul 23, 2010
Hey, speak for yourself, fairy. There are at least a couple of uses for them in my book =)
Austin

Australia

#6 Jul 23, 2010
ColorMeMad wrote:
Did I hit a nerve?

“We are what we think!!!!!!!!!!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 08

Anger has no eyes!

#8 Jul 23, 2010
Cosign 100%.
ColorMeMad wrote:

“Let me outta here”

Since: Dec 09

DETROIT

#9 Jul 23, 2010
I once heard a Joke: "Women are good for only Four things... Cooking, Cleaning, Vaginas, and their Sisters Vaginas"

lol

Location hidden

#10 Jul 23, 2010
Austin wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I hit a nerve?
Nah, I just always wanted to use that line, and this thread gave me the opportunity.

“Dynamite Diva!”

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#11 Jul 23, 2010
ColorMeMad wrote:
Ouch! Harsh but true. The only type of men who think women are useless say that because they're desperate for a woman.
Greg

Riga, Latvia

#12 Jul 23, 2010
kemi8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch! Harsh but true. The only type of men who think women are useless say that because they're desperate for a woman.
The truth does hurt. I agree with Austin. For one to know women they have to be with women. Austin most likely had experiences.
Greg

Riga, Latvia

#13 Jul 23, 2010
BucK LideLL wrote:
I once heard a Joke: "Women are good for only Four things... Cooking, Cleaning, Vaginas, and their Sisters Vaginas"
lol
This is true.
MOSES-1

United States

#14 Jul 23, 2010
Oh hell to the naw. Somebody better come an get me before I lose my mind up in here.

Where in Sam Hill would you be if it wasn't for a woman? Shyt, I'm hard on bw but, I got enough sense to know a man need a woman and a woman need a man.

Oh shyt, let me outta here before I hurt somebody.

“Dynamite Diva!”

Level 1

Location hidden

#15 Jul 23, 2010
MOSES-1 wrote:
Oh hell to the naw. Somebody better come an get me before I lose my mind up in here.
Where in Sam Hill would you be if it wasn't for a woman? Shyt, I'm hard on bw but, I got enough sense to know a man need a woman and a woman need a man.
Oh shyt, let me outta here before I hurt somebody.
Sometimes you do make some sense Moses. Sometimes.

“Dynamite Diva!”

Level 1

Location hidden

#16 Jul 23, 2010
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth does hurt. I agree with Austin. For one to know women they have to be with women. Austin most likely had experiences.
Exactly. We aren't aliens from another planet (although at that time of the month, we may act that way ;) We are just human beings as well. No need to demonize 50% of the human species.

Level 2

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#17 Jul 23, 2010
BucK LideLL wrote:
lol
That's a joke??? lol
Jeni

Hyde Park, MA

#18 Jul 26, 2010
these men are nasty, sleazy, dirty, ungrateful pigs.

Minneapolis, MN

#19 Jun 20, 2011
Austin wrote:
Most women in this world are currently useless. After they leave their parents they find a man to be able to latch onto for money. Then they continue to be useless for a couple of years and sleep around until they finally are able to have a child and secure themselves a family to be able to latch onto. Pregnancy is the saving act for them because it enables them to claim that they no longer ever have to work and or contribute in/to society because supposedly they are now very busy with taking care of a child which supposedly is supposed to be very hard and difficult and tiring. It also gives them the excuse to be able to start complaining and nagging voraciously and whining and bitching and crying and being emotional with emotional outbursts - which currently seems to be accepted and allowed for women to be able to do in this society today. In order to be able to secure and safeguard their position as seeming very busy - they then start to subversively withhold information from their child and manipulatively keep him/her dumb and behind so that they are able to keep him/her as dependent so that they are able to continue to justify to society that they are very busy and project the mirage that they are still contributing to society - but actually they aren't and the child is able to cook his/her own food (and actually would prefer this if given the chance) from a very early age on. Mothers are the most hypocritical group that currently exist in society today.
some males are like that too.
while married to my first husband. he had a part tiime job(cashier at a fast food place) and I had a full time job(factory worker).
not only did I support his lazy rump.paying 90% of the bills out of my paycheck. but he refused to do any of the housework. leaving it all for me. cooking, cleaning, laundry.
jerk also would have starved in a fully stocked kitchen. he didnt even know how to cook anything. he barely could make himself a PB sandwich.
also, if the car needed repair. I had to somehow pay for that too out of my pay.
jerk refused to get a better paying job. in fact he managed to screw up a job interview that would have gotten him better pay than a fast food job. and better hours and insurance.
dont assume that all men are working their rumps off to support women. there are males are lazy jerks who get supported by their women. and assume it is their right to be supported by a woman instead of trying to better themselves with a much better job.
zero luv

United States

#20 Dec 17, 2011
Now days useless American women cant find the love to make a simple meal for their man. Yet they have all the energy in the world to make themselves an elaborate and glorified career.
Jim Beam

Burlington, KY

#21 Dec 17, 2011
God created all men equal. Then He pulled the dicks off of the stupid ones. however, being the nice guy I am I let the ladies use mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 3 min Big Knob 1,006
Bye Bye White Power 3 min attai1 168
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,223,253
Blk Women get what they deserve 8 min MDJ2011 16
Animosity towards Blacks cost USA its Superpowe... 9 min Lbino 15
Only 27% of BW seeking a BM says top 10 Dating ... (Jun '13) 14 min Samoan Irish 174
96% are braced for Summer Riots 15 min Rumors 3
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 22 min Carly HI YAH 118,118
Freddie Grey Another Dead Thug 35 min Lisa 34
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 55 min Loulou 469
Who's gonna win? Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Maywea... 1 hr Sadbuttrue 70
Why do I hate white people so much? 4 hr Lisa Ann 68
More from around the web