Who are more Beautiful? Pure Blacks o...

Who are more Beautiful? Pure Blacks or Mix Blacks?

Created by Sehone on Nov 16, 2010

543 votes

Click on an option to vote

Pure Blacks

Mix Blacks

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#430 Jun 3, 2011
concern black man wrote:
<quoted text>I respect you opinion and answer because it is well written. However with the igbo and the bantu group in Africa who happen to be the largest spread out group in Africa skin colors due vary considerably in comparsion to other groups, don't know why. I traveled to those region and it caught me by surprised. However, during slavery some fair skin igbos were mistaken for mulattos, Harriet beacher stowe, book "Uncle Tom Cabin" mentioned this, and you are correct some native americans, I think Cheokee did have black slaves. However their numbers in comparsion to the Madagascan people don't add up. In other words, perhaps the western areas of the United States had substantial native american population, but i doubt Carolinas, georgia, and other large slave base community had alot of native americans numerically speaking.
On the other note, Scientist are not sure when the asians arrived on Madagascar, some state it was around the 2 century BC , other theorize that blacks and asians colonize the island together around the same period i mentioned, no one is sure because these people did not have a written record, however was way before the atlantic slave trade took place. Rome was a world power when the people from Asia and African colonize the island, which later became Madagascar.
I actually heard about the madagascar decendant the other day, I love history, I did not know they were brought here as slaves, but I read about a black american who were decendant from them, but they had a picture of his aunt.
u simpleton

Kansas City, MO

#431 Feb 18, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>Niki minaj is part Indo Asians from Trinidad, Nia Long is from Trinidad, they have a lot of Asian mixing and she looks like she has some, Megan Good is Part Puerto Rican and Native American, her parents looked mixed and she stated she is mixed, Regina Hall is black, Pam Grier is mixed with Native American, Asian and white, Chaka Khan is part native american and she stated it (look at her features), Coretta Scott King mother looked white and was mixed with black, native, and white, Diahn Caroll is part Native American and looks just like my sister, Lark Voorhies is clearly mixed and looks it, Kelly Rowland is black or mostly, Lela Rochon is likely a mixed race Haitian through generational mixing, Ashanti is Mother is black and dominican, her father is half asian, Keisha Cole dad is Italian, Maia Cambell mother is was a author and she said that Maia Cambell gets her teeth, and her fine long hair from her half native american grandfather (part native and looks it), Theresa Randall is black, and also Robin Givens is black, Sanna Lathan mother and father were both mixed and she stated she is part Native American( you can see it in her). Now Im not race baiting, but do you guys see whats going on? Society wants to use black women with mixed roots to replace the looks of a reall black woman. Society even use Halle Berry as a black women and shes clealy mixed! Im not pure black, but this is the truth. A true beatiful black woman
to me is Lauran Hill.
Lauren has mixture too. it is hard to find black people from America who are pure black. so that is probably why they cant find them.. they are hard to find. no black person not even yourself is pure black unless you have two west African parents. hell even some of them are mixed. And Keisha Cole aint no damn half Italian. black people are known for saying they're mixed with shit, most of the time they're dead wrong.
Mimi

Bristol, UK

#432 Feb 18, 2013
I prefer bp. I just like the varied looks of bp. I like the mystery, it draws you in, the succulent skin tones and more. I cannot lie biracial have an immense and intriguing beauty but for me personally it hits on one level as they are so samey. I also prefer biracials that look more black than white if that makes sense. And for the life of me I will never understand the obsession some have for biracial babies, will never, a baby is a baby to me.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#433 Feb 18, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>I actually heard about the madagascar decendant the other day, I love history, I did not know they were brought here as slaves, but I read about a black american who were decendant from them, but they had a picture of his aunt.
I have known this for awhile now since their MtDNA has been discovered in America. What I do NOT understand is why would Europeans enslave PPL from an Island off the East coast of Africa?? It seems as if they were either specifically targeted for slavery or they were more widespread?? The situation doesn't make sense.
MixedGirlFrenchG uadeloupe

Saint-genis-laval, France

#434 Feb 18, 2013
Lighter skinned Blacks always look better, some mixed Blacks are still dark and aren't usually as attractive as the light ones.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#435 Feb 18, 2013
Interestingly, three of the four individuals sharing the 13 control region mutations for M23 are African Americans who are likely to trace their ancestry to sub-Saharan Africans, although no M23 carriers have been detected on mainland Africa itself.
http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2164/10/605

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#436 Feb 18, 2013
If some AA's take a DNA test, some would have a Non-African MtDNA which would most likely be classified as Native American when in reality it is Madagascar.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#437 Feb 18, 2013
u simpleton wrote:
<quoted text>
Lauren has mixture too. it is hard to find black people from America who are pure black. so that is probably why they cant find them.. they are hard to find. no black person not even yourself is pure black unless you have two west African parents. hell even some of them are mixed. And Keisha Cole aint no damn half Italian. black people are known for saying they're mixed with shit, most of the time they're dead wrong.
Keisha looks just like my ex girlfriend. I believe she is mixed, and her hair is naturallly wavy. Her mom was a prostitute, and she claimed that Keishas father was italian, I believe he was mexicans or some sort. Now, keisha has just stated she is mixed. Keisha is rich, so she has the means to find out what she wants. The thing is, so many black americans have mixed ancestry, that when we see mixed people, we dont even know if they are directly mixed, or if it was in the past sometimes. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_206Vk7BcsTg/TFBeQe7...
http://clutchmag.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/...

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#438 Feb 18, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
I have known this for awhile now since their MtDNA has been discovered in America. What I do NOT understand is why would Europeans enslave PPL from an Island off the East coast of Africa?? It seems as if they were either specifically targeted for slavery or they were more widespread?? The situation doesn't make sense.
The arabs had a hand into it, infact, the were the worse enslaves, so Im sure euros were with them on it. Arabs have been enslaving people for centuries. I have some asian ancestry, but family stories say its native american, Im going by my genetic test. I look somewhat blasian, but you cant tell by my avatar, but my eyes have a distinctiveness to them. I heard some slaves from madagascar were sent to canada, and some were sent to the south. Madagascar people are roughly half asian/half east african, so it would make since why I look the way, along with africa being diverse. People always told me I was distinctive looking, and asked me if I had asian in me. My hair is asian looking a little bit too, but kinky and curly as well. Its like asian hair, but its tightly woven, along with curls and kinks, like a lot mixed people hair I have seen. My euro ancestry does not show to me, but I did have a percentage. I think our euro ancestry shows, in the sense that it has made us more diverse looking, or watered down looking, or our african features are not as pronounced. When I see africans, they are distinctive looking, and I typically know they are not from here. I believe that testing, when dealing with native american ancestry can be difficult, but you are right. I did not find one african tribe I came from, but I will test again. I heard the tests can go to one direct person as well, so the percentages are not totally accurate at times, but when they test africans, theirs come back pure, so their is somthing their, but it will take a few more years to really get DNA testing right.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#439 Feb 18, 2013
I would definitely not use the word beautiful to describe any blacks but there is absolutely no doubt about it that the mixed blacks look WAY better than the pure blacks. Especially when there is enough European admixture to neutralize the simian features all too frequently seen in pure blacks.
YouWishYouKnew

Las Vegas, NV

#440 Apr 20, 2013
Whites are not pure either. I bet they have black in their lineage too. It would be funny to see those black genes jump one day in a with couples baby and the paternity tests screams you ARE the father lol!!!

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#441 Apr 20, 2013
MixedGirlFrenchGuadeloupe wrote:
Lighter skinned Blacks always look better, some mixed Blacks are still dark and aren't usually as attractive as the light ones.
look better than certain blacks, not all, or depending who they are standing next too, just like some dark skin blacks look better than some lighter skin/mixed blacks, so that is not true.

Level 3

Since: Feb 11

Reality

#443 Apr 20, 2013
So much ignorance in this thread.

We're all beautiful... full black and mixed blacks.
Mr Garak

Winnipeg, Canada

#444 Apr 20, 2013
Who's more beautiful? How about white women! White women are and still the standard of beauty. If black is beautiful, can you explain all the skin bleaching?
Janette

Jamaica, NY

#445 Apr 21, 2013
Blk man wrote:
<quoted text>
it may sound stupid but it's accurate.
I consider myself a "pure" black. My mother and father are both black and their parents were both black.
A mixed black has at least one parent that is not full black (meaning one of their grandparents is not black)
I understand that no black is 100% black we all have some mixture of Various races depending on our family trees.
But some of us are purer than others that's me almost 100% black
I have features that u only find in Africans everything from my complexion to my muscle tone. I'm no half breed.
I am close as it gets 2 pure black here in America
I get what you are saying. And the term that I would apply to you is pure black,or predominantly black. Which would not be to say that you've absolutely no non black in your ancestry,but just that it is far far back in it,like maybe a great great great grand,being less than 5% white or Indian or whatever,which equals being predominantly black.
In the present age of the DNA craze to check out ancestry,they have found 4 percent,5 percent,etc,black blood in some Caucasian Americans.But I am sure those that they found such,still will go on considering themselves white.Because like yourself,they are heavily predominantly one color -white,and have way too little of any other mix for it to be considered..
allupinlightskin puc

Houston, TX

#446 May 5, 2013
i fcuk mixed b!tches
Janette

Jamaica, NY

#447 May 6, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>look better than certain blacks, not all, or depending who they are standing next too, just like some dark skin blacks look better than some lighter skin/mixed blacks, so that is not true.
And it all depends upon defining what"looks better" means.It means different to different people.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#448 May 6, 2013
PURE BLACKS!!!:D way more sexier and beautiful!

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#449 May 8, 2013
Janette wrote:
<quoted text>And it all depends upon defining what"looks better" means.It means different to different people.
I think a even complexion and well balanced facial features are the main objective into being attractive.
Janette

Jamaica, NY

#450 May 9, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>Keisha looks just like my ex girlfriend. I believe she is mixed, and her hair is naturallly wavy. Her mom was a prostitute, and she claimed that Keishas father was italian, I believe he was mexicans or some sort. Now, keisha has just stated she is mixed. Keisha is rich, so she has the means to find out what she wants. The thing is, so many black americans have mixed ancestry, that when we see mixed people, we dont even know if they are directly mixed, or if it was in the past sometimes. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_206Vk7BcsTg/TFBeQe7...
http://clutchmag.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/...
looking at your googles of Keisha Cole,it is plain to see that this woman is mixed,not only mixed but physically shows her non black mix,for heaven sakes. Anyone ready to say that her features are more dominantly of sub suharian black African are nuts. Albeit, makes no difference though,since here in U.S. persons with strongly sub sub-suharian African physical features,example Oprah Winfrey,and those with physical features that stongly show some non Sub-suharian African mix,like example Lena Horne, that may be Indian,or white admixture,are equally seen as black. Therefore it's a mute topic..And everyone has a right to see anything as worth discussing. Only we blacks see it as worth noticing who looks more black than whom. And as much as I hate to talk about what white people think,(cause I personally don't care what they think,but to Caucasian America all blacks are equally black,no matter how dominant the black is in one's features,just show some black in youre features,and you are totally black to white America. Thus- Pres Obama is black to white America,not mixed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Reality Check 1,600,710
I am very humble college student 13 min LMR 5
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 18 min Mick 669
Coretta I'm calling u out! 24 min LMR 31
A poem for Coretta.... 1 hr LMR 12
Do African Americans listen to the 'Beatles'? (Apr '08) 1 hr Mr Lee 385
are white men inferior or not enough for their ... 1 hr looklikewho 39
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? (Jul '16) 3 hr Snowflakep 144
Marcus: thinking of leaving Topix 5 hr Tampa 34
More from around the web