Who are more Beautiful? Pure Blacks o...

Who are more Beautiful? Pure Blacks or Mix Blacks?

Created by Sehone on Nov 16, 2010

543 votes

Click on an option to vote

Pure Blacks

Mix Blacks

First Prev
of 23
Next Last
Sehone

Glen Rock, NJ

#1 Nov 16, 2010
I say Pure Blacks of course!
Johnny Utah

Martinez, CA

#2 Nov 16, 2010
it's biological fact that mixing genes, especialy those more foreign or distanced make a more attractive person, it diversifies the genes and brings better more immunities to pathogens into the body.
Blk man

San Jose, CA

#3 Nov 16, 2010
I think pure blacks look better

Gabriel union is prettier than Paula Patton

Naomi cambell is sexier than Halle berry

Kerry Washington is cuter than Alicia keys

holly Robinson Pete and N bushe wright (the sista from dead presidents I met her she fine)
r finer than Zoe saldana & thandie newton

pure blacks hold it down
Johnny Utah

Martinez, CA

#4 Nov 16, 2010
Blk man wrote:
holly Robinson Pete and N bushe wright (the sista from dead presidents I met her she fine)
pure blacks hold it down
i see some mixed genes in that all black gene pool.
Blk man

San Jose, CA

#5 Nov 16, 2010
Johnny Utah wrote:
<quoted text>
i see some mixed genes in that all black gene pool.
where?
Johnny Utah

Martinez, CA

#6 Nov 16, 2010
Blk man wrote:
<quoted text>
where?
a lot of them are the "new black", biracial ancestry, non afro textured hair, light complection, green & hazel eyes.
TheAnswer

Garland, TX

#7 Nov 16, 2010
A Gorilla or a Part Gorilla? Utter nonsense and more "chimpery"
BlackForeverFadi ngNever

La Jolla, CA

#8 Nov 16, 2010
too stupid for words. if your parents have always been ugly and/or fat you will be ugly. it doesn't matter if your dad was green and your mom was fuscia. look at some of the mixed breeding gone wrong like richard pryors daughter, whoopi goldbergs daughter, or any of quincy jone's kids whose looks range from whoa to meh she's okay. and there are ugly "full black" people who aren't attractive either, but black people if you think mixing will make your kids look better you may want to think it over and study who you are making these mixed babies with.
BlackForeverFadi ngNever

La Jolla, CA

#9 Nov 16, 2010
Johnny Utah wrote:
<quoted text> a lot of them are the "new black", biracial ancestry, non afro textured hair, light complection, green & hazel eyes.
my 62 y/o mom has hazel eyes and there is nothing "new black" about here. everyone knows blacks in this country have a little bit of this and that, but no matter eye color or skin color these people are still black.
Johnny Utah

Martinez, CA

#10 Nov 17, 2010
BlackForeverFadingNever wrote:
<quoted text>
my 62 y/o mom has hazel eyes and there is nothing "new black" about here. everyone knows blacks in this country have a little bit of this and that, but no matter eye color or skin color these people are still black.
some afro latinos and latinas don't consider themselves black, pardo brazillians, morocho and the infamous term "mulatto", i'm mixed race i get labelled as white as those are my most dominant genes but i get pretty dark if i tan, i got siblings darker than me and culturaly i observe a lot of latin american culture and traditions, you are what you are. "new black" as opposed to the old segregated isolated africans in america.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#11 Nov 17, 2010
Blk man wrote:
pure blacks hold it down
Non of those women are pure blacks but N bushe Wright. Naomi Cambell dad is part Asian, Gabrielle Union is black, but she talked about her family history, she has philipino and Native roots, Holly Robinson mother is mixed with white, so N bushe Wright, who is fine, is likely the only pure black. Kerry Washington is has mixed Native American roots too, its can be searched, they are beautiful though.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#12 Nov 17, 2010
I think when people talk about black americans, they should say Black American or African-American, when referring to our blackness, our blackness is universal, but unique unto our selves. We come in so many looks, which is apart of our black or mixed heritage, to those who have mixed roots.
SAY IT LOUD

Stamford, CT

#13 Nov 17, 2010
SAY IT LOUD

Stamford, CT

#14 Nov 17, 2010

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#15 Nov 17, 2010
Johnny Utah wrote:
<quoted text>
some afro latinos and latinas don't consider themselves black, pardo brazillians, morocho and the infamous term "mulatto", i'm mixed race i get labelled as white as those are my most dominant genes but i get pretty dark if i tan, i got siblings darker than me and culturaly i observe a lot of latin american culture and traditions, you are what you are. "new black" as opposed to the old segregated isolated africans in america.
Only you mixed race people claim all blacks are mixed. You said you look white, those actresses look black. So please keep your insecurities about being mixed to yourself. Not all blacks in America are mixed.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#16 Nov 17, 2010
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>Non of those women are pure blacks but N bushe Wright. Naomi Cambell dad is part Asian, Gabrielle Union is black, but she talked about her family history, she has philipino and Native roots, Holly Robinson mother is mixed with white, so N bushe Wright, who is fine, is likely the only pure black. Kerry Washington is has mixed Native American roots too, its can be searched, they are beautiful though.
All those blacks look black. You must not be a BM. You seem to be big on idolizing anything that is mixed or not black. What is your ethnicity?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#17 Nov 17, 2010
Blk man wrote:
pure blacks hold it down
To be honest I think those brown beauties like Holly and Gabriel union are pretty mixed too.
Blk man

San Jose, CA

#18 Nov 17, 2010
Y'all want pure black here you go

Nia long
maia cambell (from in the house)
Lela rochon
Theresa Randle (from girl 6)
lark voorhies (from saved by the bell)
keshia knight pulliam (Rudy from the cosby show)
ashanti
Kelly (from destinies child)
robin givens (even though she's a bit$&)
sanaa lathan
Victoria Dillard (from deep cover)
I'll go old school on y'all and think of these women when they were in there primes
diahann carol (from Claudine)
Pam Grier
Chaka khan
coretta Scott king (not only beautiful in spirit but fine look at picutres
of her when she was young)
and I'll go new school
Nikki minaj
Megan good
Regina hall (from scary movie and death at a funeral I really like her look she has that "around the way" beauty)

there you go all fine "pure sistas" now I know some of y'all will look for some mixed blood in these women and if u go back far enough u
will find some. but remember No black in America is 100% black.

boss

Miami, FL

#19 Nov 17, 2010
you all look like monkeys with fake hair
who caressS?
Johnny Utah

Oakland, CA

#20 Nov 17, 2010
Nzingha wrote:
<quoted text>
Only you mixed race people claim all blacks are mixed. You said you look white, those actresses look black. So please keep your insecurities about being mixed to yourself. Not all blacks in America are mixed.
i did not claim all blacks are mixed, but it's pretty evident that a very large section of the community is mixed in heritage, that doesn't make the individual any less black in a cultural/personal sense.
and no, i'm not insecure what i am is pissed off by the prejudice of the world, which i know a lot of other people are as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white males love to cuckold (Feb '15) 2 min Young-savage 7
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 6 min Young-savage 214
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min TrumpsBuffoons 1,523,428
Haitian Navy just destroyed entire US Atlantic ... 10 min AirborneInfantry 3
Double Standards And Discrimination Against Whites 13 min KIP 2
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 13 min IT IS I 922
News 9 dead of mystery illness in Liberia as Ebola i... 15 min Slave Master 3
Negro behavior in public places 22 min The Victorious Axe 86
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 1 hr JRT 25
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Paul 1,501