Why are women with bi racial babies b...

Why are women with bi racial babies by black men sooo bitter?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Jun 5, 2012
i have a white friend named CLAIRE and she is my collegue. When i first met Claire i knew right away that she was associated with BLACKS (the kind of white girl who dates black men and hangs with black girls or white girls that act black - you get my pont). Anyway, after getting to know her one day at a bar,, she revealed that her daughter was bi racial (no suprise there) but she also said that her babies father is BLACK from trinidad and a BUM. She then went on a rant about why she would never date a black guy ever again (too many baby mothers, no money, drug dealers) etc etc she then said that she has started being attracted to white guys especially the 'essex' types (which is Uk slang for the POSH types that have SWAG and confidence) if you need an example of how these guys look there is a popular show you could search called THE ONLY WAY IS ESSEX And most girls (even black girls) have started to develop an attraction for these types of men so in the Uk the THUG aka BAD BOY aka ROCK STAR types are OUT whilst the ESSEX BOY look is IN.

I must admit these white guys are attractive, have their money, have swag and confidence too (the total package except for the fact that most are PLAYERS - based on the show) anyway, i do not think ANY of these types of eligible men would be interested in her. So she could keep dreaming. To make my point, i told her that i ALWAYS ATTRACT THESE KINDS OF MEN and she gave me the nastiest look ever.

Im not generalising based on one girl but there was been an asian lady (the bengali type - not oriental) and another white girl who is russian that i am also associated with we all work toether in the same place and they have said the same things Claire did. Its just a bit satisfiying listening to their RANTS about how PUTT OFF they are these days when a bm approaches them simply because of their baby fathers.

My question is:

does anyone know any white or other women who have bi racial children (mixed with black) that are happy?
Bigsmoke

Portsmouth, UK

#2 Jun 5, 2012
Are you sure you're from the UK? We don't say ''biracial'' we say ''Mixed Race''.

Essex posh????? LMFAO!!!!!!! You must be watching too much of the Only Way is Essex thinking them white flight cockneys are ''posh''.
Essex = CHAV! Chav capital of the home counties.
Chelsea, Slone Square/West End = Posh

PS I don't care if you hate us black men just stop worrying about us and making up silly stories you should be sucking on some chav c.0cks.

Essex posh? LOOOOOOOLLL!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha, good one!
Bigsmoke

Portsmouth, UK

#3 Jun 5, 2012
This is how guys in Essex typically are
&fe ature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

LOL at these real life Essex chavs living like it is still the 1990s and thinking they're ''ghetto'' which doesn't exist in the UK
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Your type of men LOL

Level 3

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 Jun 5, 2012
Malibu's Most Wanted
BlackDevil_Lucif er 666

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Jun 5, 2012
Candy, what does acting black mean? Do explain, please.
Its raining C00NS

Leicester, UK

#6 Jun 5, 2012
BlackD1ckSucker_Poocifer 666 wrote:
Candy, what does acting black mean? Do explain, please.
Acting black means speaking in ebonics, wearing clothes that don't fit, being loud and obnoxious, blasting "lil weezy" songs on your phone, repeating the phrase "gnomesayin" over and over again and just generally being negroe-like.

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#7 Jun 5, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
This is how guys in Essex typically are
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-g_2HFceR3QXX&feature=rel ated
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LOL at these real life Essex chavs living like it is still the 1990s and thinking they're ''ghetto'' which doesn't exist in the UK
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Your type of men LOL
Lol i dont need to make up stories.
If most are single mothers, that says it all..come on. I cant provide proof of the conversations they have but if i could i wouldve but the fact that most are single mothers alone, should say it all since young single mothers are generally bitter.
And your jealous of the rich essex boys..the type that is on THE ONLY WAY IS ESSEX because they have swag and confidence but WITH money..so they are a WIN for all women unlike black guys who just have swag and the talk but live off women. i said BI RACIAL because were on an african AMERICAN forum you dummy..otherwise my name wont be candyMIXEDgirl now would it? Ha ha nice try.
BlackDevil_ Lucifer 666

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Jun 5, 2012
Its raining C00NS wrote:
<quoted text>
Acting black means speaking in ebonics, wearing clothes that don't fit, being loud and obnoxious, blasting "lil weezy" songs on your phone, repeating the phrase "gnomesayin" over and over again and just generally being negroe-like.
After reading your comment, I've come to the conclusion that you're clearly a fxcking moron.

Please, off yourself. Do the world a favor.
BlackDevil_ Lucifer 666

Jacksonville, FL

#11 Jun 5, 2012
Its raining C00NS wrote:
<quoted text>
Acting black means speaking in ebonics, wearing clothes that don't fit, being loud and obnoxious, blasting "lil weezy" songs on your phone, repeating the phrase "gnomesayin" over and over again and just generally being negroe-like.
Listen, dumb ass, ALL PEOPLE (REGARDLESS OF RACE) act one of two ways; badly or good.

There's no such thing as acting black or white, no one can act like a skin color.
Bigsmoke

Portsmouth, UK

#12 Jun 5, 2012
candymixedgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol i dont need to make up stories.
If most are single mothers, that says it all..come on. I cant provide proof of the conversations they have but if i could i wouldve but the fact that most are single mothers alone, should say it all since young single mothers are generally bitter.
And your jealous of the rich essex boys..the type that is on THE ONLY WAY IS ESSEX because they have swag and confidence but WITH money..so they are a WIN for all women unlike black guys who just have swag and the talk but live off women. i said BI RACIAL because were on an african AMERICAN forum you dummy..otherwise my name wont be candyMIXEDgirl now would it? Ha ha nice try.
Sure....

I aint jealous of no metrosexual chavs in shltty old Essex, plus the women I'm intrested into do not even look their way most of the time. Then to add insult to injury their women are slores who probably frequent London clubs for you know what ;). Ha!

You're talking about the black guys in your family and community they do not speak for us all. Comprehend?

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#13 Jun 5, 2012
candymixedgirl wrote:
i have a white friend named CLAIRE and she is my collegue. When i first met Claire i knew right away that she was associated with BLACKS (the kind of white girl who dates black men and hangs with black girls or white girls that act black - you get my pont). Anyway, after getting to know her one day at a bar,, she revealed that her daughter was bi racial (no suprise there) but she also said that her babies father is BLACK from trinidad and a BUM. She then went on a rant about why she would never date a black guy ever again (too many baby mothers, no money, drug dealers) etc etc she then said that she has started being attracted to white guys especially the 'essex' types (which is Uk slang for the POSH types that have SWAG and confidence) if you need an example of how these guys look there is a popular show you could search called THE ONLY WAY IS ESSEX And most girls (even black girls) have started to develop an attraction for these types of men so in the Uk the THUG aka BAD BOY aka ROCK STAR types are OUT whilst the ESSEX BOY look is IN.
I must admit these white guys are attractive, have their money, have swag and confidence too (the total package except for the fact that most are PLAYERS - based on the show) anyway, i do not think ANY of these types of eligible men would be interested in her. So she could keep dreaming. To make my point, i told her that i ALWAYS ATTRACT THESE KINDS OF MEN and she gave me the nastiest look ever.
Im not generalising based on one girl but there was been an asian lady (the bengali type - not oriental) and another white girl who is russian that i am also associated with we all work toether in the same place and they have said the same things Claire did. Its just a bit satisfiying listening to their RANTS about how PUTT OFF they are these days when a bm approaches them simply because of their baby fathers.
My question is:
does anyone know any white or other women who have bi racial children (mixed with black) that are happy?

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14 Jun 5, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure....
I aint jealous of no metrosexual chavs in shltty old Essex, plus the women I'm intrested into do not even look their way most of the time. Then to add insult to injury their women are slores who probably frequent London clubs for you know what ;). Ha!
You're talking about the black guys in your family and community they do not speak for us all. Comprehend?
You only do not like their type of women because you wouldnt be able to afford them or their high maintenanced lifestyle. Dont be jealous that the essex type boys can

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15 Jun 5, 2012
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Cduu12txegcXX
Lol shes basic and his a thug. Probably has no money and lives off her
Bigsmoke

Portsmouth, UK

#16 Jun 5, 2012
candymixedgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You only do not like their type of women because you wouldnt be able to afford them or their high maintenanced lifestyle. Dont be jealous that the essex type boys can
LOL they're chavs! Not posh, not nadda! And most of them are not attractive in my eyes. This is England you must not know how it is like for a black guy in London with regards to getting these type of white women from the home counties. It is as easy as ABC. Those Essex boys wife them while the girls are sucking London c.0ck in London.

Clearly you're not from London but some silly village which actually thinks Essex people are ''posh''.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#17 Jun 5, 2012
candymixedgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol shes basic and his a thug. Probably has no money and lives off her
they seem pretty happy to be, and a cute couple as well. you might need to get out more if you think there aren't bm//ww couples living great lives and are very happy.
WoW

United States

#18 Jun 5, 2012
First off, you cannot act a color. That's just silly. I am a white woman with two bi-racial daughters, by an American black man from South Carolina, and I am extremely happy. I love my family. If you get away from the women who are married to the drug-dealing, jailbird types, you'll find a lot of happy white women with black men.

“my baby”

Level 1

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#19 Jun 5, 2012
It does seem to be like that.Like that fat white girl on the biggest loser had a really pretty mixed daughter but the father was no where in sight.She was probably the most hated contestant on Biggest loser because she was a whiney fat bxtch.It was funny as hell to watch her scrunch up her fat face and started crying when the black girl beat her on the scale losing weight.

I know 2 gorgeous black women on base married to white men with beautiful kids and they are always smiling.I always see that one at the gate and they tips very generously too I try to get her to request me :).One has a daughter and the other has a son and daughter and the kids are so beautiful.I'm even seeing more white men coming with their mixed kids when I take them out on the military base they tip generously as well.

“my baby”

Level 1

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#20 Jun 5, 2012
Almost every IR couple I see that involves a black man always looks miserable.I even flirted with one of the black guys and his white girlfriend or wife kept walking faster ahead of him looking pissed lol.

“my baby”

Level 1

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#21 Jun 5, 2012
white men with nonwhite women usually look very happy.Black men/black women and white men/white women usually look happy together.I don't know what's up with the black men/nonblack women
WoW

United States

#23 Jun 5, 2012
I think that what you're seeing is the black men with white women who usually grow up in the "slum" type neighborhoods that people refer to as the ghetto. No offense to anyone but when I see black men with black women or with those types of white women, they do seem to be miserable because they don't like drama and being dominated. White men however seem to love the idea of being dominated by black women. There is absolutely nothing wrong with interracial relationships. Black men and white women, black women and white men. It's all beautiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do Latinos wear Cornrows ?? (Apr '10) 3 min Marcus Washington 35
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min Moses 134,126
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,382,167
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min dreamhunk 44,740
Do black women like pacific islander men (Aug '11) 8 min Marcus Washington 584
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 12 min Harrisson 49
What's the best thing that ever happened to you... 15 min jessepaul 1
Poll Do Racists Belong In Mental Institutions 1 hr DerekJ 132
More from around the web