CNN is at it again!
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Dec 6, 2012
When or if you watch the CNN special on who decides what is Black in America just remember that these are Soledad's kids and what she is about http://www.traditionalhome.com/images/img_sol... .
Barros Serrano

United States

#2 Dec 6, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
When or if you watch the CNN special on who decides what is Black in America just remember that these are Soledad's kids and what she is about http://www.traditionalhome.com/images/img_sol... .
How racist!“What she is about”???

Her husband is white, hence her last name “O'Brien”.

And so her reporting is invalid because her kids look “white”???

DAMN you're a racist, therefore subhuman and deserving death.
Whites are Filth

United States

#3 Dec 6, 2012
somebody should come on that show and say "Soledad, you are definitely NOT black in America"
Nigherz are Filth

Puyallup, WA

#4 Dec 6, 2012
Whites are Filth wrote:
somebody should come on that show and say "Soledad, you are definitely NOT black in America"
Like mostly white failed idiot Obama...?
Whites are Filth

United States

#5 Dec 6, 2012
Nigherz are Filth wrote:
<quoted text>
hey you take credit for the mulatto, fine with me
Barros Serrano

United States

#6 Dec 6, 2012
Whites are Filth wrote:
She's latina, duh. So what is your problem, exactly? Oh yeah... you're a racist... therefore subhuman scum.
Whites are Filth

United States

#7 Dec 6, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
She's latina, duh. So what is your problem, exactly? Oh yeah... you're a racist... therefore subhuman scum.
Soledad claims she is black, she even received one of those black media awards years ago. Jesse Jackson told her she aint black though, lol.

Soledad allegedly screwed a black basketball player, supposedly while she was married to Casper
Nigherz are Filth

Puyallup, WA

#8 Dec 6, 2012
Whites are Filth wrote:
<quoted text>
hey you take credit for the mulatto, fine with me
Enjoy the nothingness of your Negro exitance, Kunta.
Barros Serrano

United States

#9 Dec 6, 2012
Whites are Filth wrote:
<quoted text>
Soledad claims she is black, she even received one of those black media awards years ago. Jesse Jackson told her she aint black though, lol.
Soledad allegedly screwed a black basketball player, supposedly while she was married to Casper
According to the stupid one-drop rule, she is black. Her ethnicity is latina however.

And why do you care? Oh yeah, you're a racist.

In person I'd silence your racism with a world of pain.
Whites are Filth

United States

#10 Dec 6, 2012
Nigherz are Filth wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy the nothingness of your Negro exitance, Kunta.
I am superior to you every hour of every day, lol
Nigherz are Filth

Puyallup, WA

#11 Dec 6, 2012
Whites are Filth wrote:
<quoted text>
I am superior to you every hour of every day, lol
I am your master. You are my nighur.

End of subject.

Location hidden

#12 Dec 6, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
How racist!“What she is about”???
Her husband is white, hence her last name “O'Brien”.
And so her reporting is invalid because her kids look “white”???
DAMN you're a racist, therefore subhuman and deserving death.
Look here stanky most of us are sick of these shows because they have an agenda. Soledad has never been in touch with blackness and she only does these shows for money. I do not like that one bit that the woman speaking for black people is one who isn't apart of us and she is not even American. Maybe she can speak for you since you like her so much.
Whites are Filth

United States

#13 Dec 6, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the stupid one-drop rule, she is black. Her ethnicity is latina however.
And why do you care? Oh yeah, you're a racist.
In person I'd silence your racism with a world of pain.
first off you wouldnt do SHYT to me in person, except probably SHYT your pants. Secondly Soledad claimed that SHE was black, nobody else has ever claimed she was black but her. Her mother was a whorish bellywarmer, she is a confused mulatto.
Whites are Filth

United States

#14 Dec 6, 2012
Nigherz are Filth wrote:
<quoted text>
I am your master. You are my nighur.
End of subject.
you aint shyt, I would wait until your pathetic ass would find a girl you want to marry, then I would creampie her on the night before the wedding. Filth dont deserve happiness, only constant humiliation, lol

Location hidden

#15 Dec 6, 2012
Nigherz are Filth wrote:
<quoted text>
Well sort of. You see Obama married Black and attended a black church proving that he has a little more knowledge of blacks even if he is half Kenyan. Soledad is a mixed cuban who shuns her blackness at all cost. She does these dumb shows for money and nothing else. Had it not been for such shows then she would have been off TV by now.
ugly monkeys

Cedar Rapids, IA

#16 Dec 6, 2012
You cant have a negro do these shows without them taking subtle jabs at whites, crying about how the slavery that their ancestors has ruined themm personally, or just tellng silly stories about how all of their problems are caused by whites.

Its best that a non black does the show.

“I'm a selfish guy:)”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17 Dec 6, 2012
Soledad, IS NOT BLACK!!!!!

Location hidden

#18 Dec 6, 2012
Funny that Soledad is a self hater because most Black Cubans seem to love their blackness and black americans.
Puerto Carlos

Sofia, Bulgaria

#19 Dec 6, 2012
Soledad O'Brien is a Hispanic/Latin woman, bitches. Her dad is Aussie and her mom is Afro-Cuban. Therefore Soledad is a mixture of Anglo-Afro(Hispanic) descent and is neither black nor white.
Puerto Carlos

Dallas, TX

#20 Dec 6, 2012
Puerto Carlos wrote:
Soledad O'Brien is a Hispanic/Latin woman, bitches. Her dad is Aussie and her mom is Afro-Cuban. Therefore Soledad is a mixture of Anglo-Afro(Hispanic) descent and is neither black nor white.
KentuckyBoy, Swahili mixed with the Arabs and the Sultan of Oman ruled your region. I will slap the desperateness out of your mouth, boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 33 min Fun Facts 195
Why do men take pictures of their penis ...but ... (Jul '08) 43 min cantquithim 48
Why Are White People On A Black Forum? 52 min sbt 33
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 11
White nationalists "Unite the Right" Campus Rally 1 hr Silently Following 106
Black Immigrants earn 40% more than US BM 1 hr sbt 1
Every wake up with scratches or cuts? (Jan '08) 2 hr Anyta 220
Seriously. What's gonna happen to the "sell-out"? 2 hr sbt 55
Do black women prefer doggystyle? 4 hr sbt 38
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 4 hr sbt 55
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 hr VetnorsGate 1,581,412
More from around the web