First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Mar 18, 2013
http://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/20...

I will finally admit that it does seem like Nigerians in Nigeria can make their country a decent place to live. I'll bet they have women of all races flocking their for the millionaires because us girls love rich business men. They will probably go further if they cut their nasty, arrogant attitudes.

Location hidden

#3 Mar 18, 2013
afrika nikka wrote:
lol krakkas worst nightmare..lol...them krakka hoes already geting butt 4ked in abuja by rich politicians and business tyccons. Rich african kids treat white western women as masturbation kits then dumped thier recessive easily aging selfs and get they selfs some real african women
I sure hope the wealthy African men keep the money in their own communities. They better know that WW can be vicious and they will get their men to blow up Nigeria if they wrong them.
SSA

Washington, DC

#4 Mar 18, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I sure hope the wealthy African men keep the money in their own communities. They better know that WW can be vicious and they will get their men to blow up Nigeria if they wrong them.
My dear lady, do not fear on that front. Our men are not as vapid and lacking in confidence as yours. We know where we are from and we take pride in success in life. Naija self confidence knows no bounds.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#6 Mar 18, 2013
Finally, a commendable thread by sassyntrashy.

Who'da thought...

Location hidden

#7 Mar 18, 2013
SSA wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear lady, do not fear on that front. Our men are not as vapid and lacking in confidence as yours. We know where we are from and we take pride in success in life. Naija self confidence knows no bounds.
That's great so let's hope we can count on Nigeria to become a super power in the coming decades. And stay black.

Location hidden

#8 Mar 18, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
African men don't date devils.
Yes some do including a few presidents but let's hope it stop. The minute they make WW their leading ladies then Nigeria would crash and burn. So they better keep it black.
koliko

Alexandria, VA

#9 Mar 18, 2013
Sassy, have you ever travelled internationally before? Sat in transit in any airport to see the flow of humanity and how globalization works? Just curious...
naija

Columbus, OH

#10 Mar 18, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes some do including a few presidents but let's hope it stop. The minute they make WW their leading ladies then Nigeria would crash and burn. So they better keep it black.
no nigerian politician has white wives, it is just political suicide/disaster. Almost all the wealthy nigerian men marry their own, culture is a big deal to them, and who will become the mother of their children is a big deal to them when they marry.
naija

Columbus, OH

#11 Mar 18, 2013
I do agree with what you are saying though sassy

Location hidden

#12 Mar 18, 2013
koliko wrote:
Sassy, have you ever travelled internationally before? Sat in transit in any airport to see the flow of humanity and how globalization works? Just curious...
Nope I have always just preferred America.

Location hidden

#13 Mar 18, 2013
naija wrote:
<quoted text>
no nigerian politician has white wives, it is just political suicide/disaster. Almost all the wealthy nigerian men marry their own, culture is a big deal to them, and who will become the mother of their children is a big deal to them when they marry.
Let's hope it stays this way. And it isn't just WW but many none Nigerian women may get aggressive in their pursuits of these rich men and I hope they don't fall for the bait.
koliko

Alexandria, VA

#14 Mar 18, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Nope I have always just preferred America.
I am sure you prefer America but you see, because you have not experiened the rest of the world (not even one ountry) you have a very false view of how the other 6.7 billion people live. It is a very sad thing with most americans, both white and black. And it is part of the reason why America is loosing its global power. If you travel to at least one country, you will understand that there is so much more going on than your limited view of all whites hate blacks and vice versa. I will highly recommend it.

Africans love to travel, u will find Africans in every single country on earth!! I have family that are saving money for trips to countries that they have read aboout just to get the lifetime experience.

Location hidden

#15 Mar 18, 2013
koliko wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure you prefer America but you see, because you have not experiened the rest of the world (not even one ountry) you have a very false view of how the other 6.7 billion people live. It is a very sad thing with most americans, both white and black. And it is part of the reason why America is loosing its global power. If you travel to at least one country, you will understand that there is so much more going on than your limited view of all whites hate blacks and vice versa. I will highly recommend it.
Africans love to travel, u will find Africans in every single country on earth!! I have family that are saving money for trips to countries that they have read aboout just to get the lifetime experience.
I might consider a Caribbean cruise since those are in my budget.
koliko

Alexandria, VA

#16 Mar 18, 2013
A cruise where you are stuck with other americans and you develop cabin fever within 2 days is not travelling internationally. It may be cheaper to fly to Europe for a week (virgin atlantic goes to London for less than $600 in some extra deal weeks). You can get one of the small hostels to stay in and then just hit Brixton and other areas in London (the train, tube, goes everywhere so no need to have transport). just sit down and watch the different variety of people flow by... even sitting in Heathrow airport for one hour is interesting human watching!

Location hidden

#17 Mar 18, 2013
koliko wrote:
A cruise where you are stuck with other americans and you develop cabin fever within 2 days is not travelling internationally. It may be cheaper to fly to Europe for a week (virgin atlantic goes to London for less than $600 in some extra deal weeks). You can get one of the small hostels to stay in and then just hit Brixton and other areas in London (the train, tube, goes everywhere so no need to have transport). just sit down and watch the different variety of people flow by... even sitting in Heathrow airport for one hour is interesting human watching!
But a cruise for this price covers everything including room & board. You can also see the whole world in Nyc.
koliko

Arlington, VA

#18 Mar 19, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>But a cruise for this price covers everything including room & board. You can also see the whole world in Nyc.
Nyc is not international, still has the american rose colored roses. good luck. just know that the rest of the world is not like your neighbourhood or your city. it is very fluid and globalized, more than 30 million people get on flights per week (75% of AAs). for every single american there are about 23 people in the rest of the world. can you imagine it, if there are 2 of you in your house, there are about 46 other people in the world. shows you that it is not true that everyone else is trying to come to the US because it is declining. the top destinations are are China, Hong Kong and Brazil. but good luck anyways, I understand the economic constraint, but just go easy on the generalizations because you really dont know much. enjoy the cruise!
auntie bee

United States

#19 Mar 19, 2013
what?, that they should slurp the poop off their hommies pecker before puting him in the cooking pot?

Location hidden

#20 Mar 19, 2013
koliko wrote:
<quoted text>
Nyc is not international, still has the american rose colored roses. good luck. just know that the rest of the world is not like your neighbourhood or your city. it is very fluid and globalized, more than 30 million people get on flights per week (75% of AAs). for every single american there are about 23 people in the rest of the world. can you imagine it, if there are 2 of you in your house, there are about 46 other people in the world. shows you that it is not true that everyone else is trying to come to the US because it is declining. the top destinations are are China, Hong Kong and Brazil. but good luck anyways, I understand the economic constraint, but just go easy on the generalizations because you really dont know much. enjoy the cruise!
Yes NYC has international flavor including foreign themed restaurants and multi cultural parades.
asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#22 Mar 19, 2013
auntie bee wrote:
what?, that they should slurp the poop off their hommies pecker before puting him in the cooking pot?
Who has given you permission to comment on African issue, bitch? Go here Störmfront.orgy.
ant deed

United States

#23 Mar 19, 2013
Yep and thats the biggest problem i have with AA women, i got a job at walmart hired by a black manager, i got my own apt and my gf is ghanian from africa but AA females they will end up selling out they own race for rich people, i bet they wouldn't even care if they had to just say the word that if all black men was facing dealth and they had to choose between if they wanna keep black men alive or kill them and they win a white man with a billion dollars, i bet they would have us killed and pick the white men.
Now i would never do nothing like that to them but from this day forward white men and black women are my greatest enimies, cause 90% of AA females will become sell outs of they race and the white men trophy for killing the black community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min African AE 24,412
White Man And Their Attempt To Scare Black Wome... 3 min Yagurl C 25
Black men how does having a white chick benefit... 4 min goyle 14
WARNING - racist mods deleting positive posts 5 min Be_Real_Fool 29
AA BM Should Really Go Back To Africa and Here'... 5 min GrapeApe 744
black men have the lowest standards? 6 min Rock 8
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 12 min shump 531
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 13 min Rock 485
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 22 min felisitas 120,710
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 2 hr lomaxx 166