Was Michael Jackson the greatest DANC...

Was Michael Jackson the greatest DANCER of all times?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Gremlin

Hermitage, PA

#2 Oct 26, 2013
Michael Jackson had so many plastic surgeries he looked like a wax dummy.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3 Oct 26, 2013
I will say Michael Jackson and MC Hammer.
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#4 Oct 26, 2013
Michael Jackson was a filthy raper of innocent young White boys & you foul black dogs idolize him? You're such a disgusting race, no wonder everybody hates you.
Coolmandingo82

Germantown, MD

#5 Oct 26, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
Michael Jackson was a filthy raper of innocent young White boys & you foul black dogs idolize him? You're such a disgusting race, no wonder everybody hates you.
MJ was the best all those rumors where lies.

Who else can do the moon walk better than he can.
Shay

Cleveland, MS

#6 Oct 26, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
Po Thang.

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7 Oct 26, 2013
Yes he was!:)
Cat 5 NUTTER ALERT

UK

#9 Oct 27, 2013
Coolmandingo82 wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ was the best all those rumors where lies.
Who else can do the moon walk better than he can.
any trained dancer can. One dancer said he could learn ALL the freka's "Moves" in a day. How do you think his doubles fooled the public so easily?
Cat 5 NUTTER ALERT

UK

#10 Oct 27, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
I will say Michael Jackson and MC Hammer.
that isn't dancing, it's a series of poses. I saw a little black kid, a street dancer, doing the moonwalk long before the Thing of Pop ever did.
Coolmandingo82

Germantown, MD

#11 Oct 27, 2013
Cat 5 is a hater.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#13 Oct 27, 2013
Cat 5 NUTTER ALERT wrote:
<quoted text>that isn't dancing, it's a series of poses. I saw a little black kid, a street dancer, doing the moonwalk long before the Thing of Pop ever did.
Yeah Right. Michael Jackson had great moves and he was a great dancer. The moonwalk belongs to Michael Jackson and he made the moonwalk famous worldwide. RIP to Michael Jackson......
Coolmandingo82

Germantown, MD

#14 Oct 28, 2013
Some people liked Prince more, some loved Michael Jackson. I didn't like prince too much as a kid. But as I got older I started to love Prince's music.
Michael Jacksons ghost

London, UK

#19 Oct 29, 2013
Coolmandingo82 wrote:
Cat 5 is a hater.
yes! they are all haterz! they are all doodooheads! just because I liked little boys in my bed, they hate me, and I am white! only doodooheads think I am a spaboo. Look at my kids and bleached skin! I even got Walt Disney to make me a new nose. Squeak! squeak!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min mdbuilder 1,433,982
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 8 min MICHA 1,738
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 17 min Dark Truth 3,588
The Egyptian Ankh Cross Found In Mexico 34 min Dark Truth 16
Will the Whiteboys Do the GOOSE STEP if Donald ... 49 min Drilling for the ... 13
A black man invented the cotton gin (Oct '10) 55 min Rvilla 70
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 1 hr zef 6,029
This is why no one takes afrocentrics seriously 1 hr Anonymous 580
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Curious Me 49,047
A Serious Question For Blacks 3 hr White and Waking 33
Another brother shot 3 hr dcool 66
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 3 hr dcool 325
More from around the web