People really hate Obama now.

People really hate Obama now.

Posted in the African-American Forum

Lemme Splain

Fort Wayne, IN

#1 Apr 22, 2012
The massive failure aka, Barry Soetoro Obama, is now hated by a majority of Americans.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
I ONLY HATE KRAKKAS

Jersey City, NJ

#2 Apr 22, 2012
I majorly hate you.
Lemme Splain

Fort Wayne, IN

#3 Apr 22, 2012
Bring it on, Kunta. You cowardly clowns keep hiding behind chicken coops instead of taking the fight to Evil Whitey.

Chimp.
I ONLY HATE KRAKKAS

Jersey City, NJ

#4 Apr 22, 2012
Lemme Splain wrote:
Bring it on, Kunta. You cowardly clowns keep hiding behind chicken coops instead of taking the fight to Evil Whitey.
Chimp.
Ok cave gremlins trolling a black forum.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#5 Apr 22, 2012
People really hate Congress too. It looks like all politicians are viewed in a negative manner these days.
THX00451

Taipei, Taiwan

#6 Apr 22, 2012
I am waaaaaay past Obama at this point. He has such an uphill battle given his horrible record and historic unpopularity that I can't see anyway that he can win. Added to that, he's have huuuuuge trouble with former "big" donors. Money is going to be a real issue this time around, especially if the economy continues to weaken and he is perceived as a sure loser.

Truly, I am no longer even watching the polls. Obama's biggest hurdle will be defending his failed record and he can't fix that in the next 6 months.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Teaman 1,403,722
Why do some black men hate lesbians especially ... (Apr '10) 11 min Dan Snow 530
Did Jesus Have Dreadlocks? (Aug '07) 22 min ancient seed 511
HOW IS UNITY WORKING OUT: Sanders supporters B... 42 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 5
DNC CONVENTION IN CHAOS --- Will Bernie sell ou... 45 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 10
The 911 They dont want you to know (May '14) 51 min 2 Dogs 280
Michelle Obama to speak at DNC tonight 55 min The Spirit 4
Democratic National Committee SUED by Sanders V... 2 hr Hillary 2016 22
More from around the web