Father catches BLACK "person" molesti...

Father catches BLACK "person" molesting his boy

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
oh Laudy Aunt Jemima

UK

#1 Jul 22, 2014
and look what he did to the molester!

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/news/article-27...

apart from the "fact" that blacks never do this (???) it looks like he really got taught a lesson. Now, the dad should get an award and a medal from your "president".
Pancake Betsy

Denver, NC

#2 Jul 22, 2014
Lawdy he sho whopped his sorry black ass!
Uncle Ben

UK

#3 Jul 22, 2014
not a word of excuses from our usual black experts who claim this never happens. we know it happens all the time, but this time Sambo picked the wrong "fambly" to mess with. if he'd stuck to black boys, most black men would have thought it normal.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#4 Jul 22, 2014
Uncle Ben wrote:
not a word of excuses from our usual black experts who claim this never happens. we know it happens all the time, but this time Sambo picked the wrong "fambly" to mess with. if he'd stuck to black boys, most black men would have thought it normal.
Hey genius, did you listen to the 911 tape? From the voice inflection, there exists the substantial likelihood that the father of the victim (and by extension, the victim) is black.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#5 Jul 22, 2014
He is either latino or biracial which means he has a lot of white blood. So no he is not black.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#6 Jul 22, 2014
This particular non-black father (the "assailant" of his kid's molester) can easily beat the average-sized black man with one arm tied behind his back, while inflicting the same amount of damage as that done to the molester. Black males in general these days are getting so physically inept, barely can they beat an egg!

Level 7

Location hidden

#8 Jul 22, 2014
Raise da Roof S wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Counselor, I don't believe they mentioned the victim's family's race.

Also, are you saying that BP sound different from everyone else?
I can white people sound different from everyone else as well. The inflection of a person's voice is influence by the environment in which that person is raised. This topic has been covered in another thread. I'm not going to rehash it here. Show some initiative and search out the discussion if you're curious.

Level 7

Location hidden

#9 Jul 22, 2014
I can say....
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#10 Jul 22, 2014
Despite claims made within Angry Black Theory, it doesn't take much for the average-sized white or Hispanic male to singlehandedly and successfully beat down the average-sized black male.....only confirmation that the black is unarmed and alone.

BMs may stand a better chance in a one-to-one confrontation with a Middle Easterner or some Asians as these are particular groups that many BMs tend to take their frustrations out on, and they almost always start the altercations first.
say what

United States

#11 Jul 22, 2014
T-BOS wrote:
Despite claims made within Angry Black Theory, it doesn't take much for the average-sized white or Hispanic male to singlehandedly and successfully beat down the average-sized black male.....only confirmation that the black is unarmed and alone.
BMs may stand a better chance in a one-to-one confrontation with a Middle Easterner or some Asians as these are particular groups that many BMs tend to take their frustrations out on, and they almost always start the altercations first.
Other than being a keyboard tough guy, what else you got, coward?

lmao
Chief Smoke

Athens, GA

#12 Jul 22, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
He is either latino or biracial which means he has a lot of white blood. So no he is not black.
Regardless, that Sodomite got handled! Should have torched his dyck off and burn his face, just enough not to kill him.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#13 Jul 22, 2014
Chief Smoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless, that Sodomite got handled! Should have torched his dyck off and burn his face, just enough not to kill him.
I would have murdered the bastard. All he is going to get is a slap on the wrist just so he can go and offend again.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#14 Jul 22, 2014
say what wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than being a keyboard tough guy, what else you got, coward?
lmao
read and weep

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T7EFMGS3BLC61...

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TMPUAUDB8NRK6...

Level 7

Location hidden

#19 Jul 22, 2014
Raise da Roof S wrote:
<quoted text>The first sentence was a deflection(nicely done btw). Second sentence, you leaving the "d"off of "influence"d tells one you're a BM.
Hey chill, I just asked a question.
Tell you what, I'm short one secretary in my office, at present. How about if you come armed with some whiteout and correction tape. I'll be happy putting you to work correcting my typos.
WHO DIS

United States

#20 Jul 22, 2014
Hahahaha

A pathetic white troll who gets a few pennies from this worthless site keeps deleting my posts. Well, I'm gonna keep posting until you delete this whole site. Its' dead anyhow.
Big Knob

United States

#22 Jul 22, 2014
Poor fellow, he's was operating under the mindset of albinism, therefore he's become one of them, he's unlike one of you............see i told you that assimulation is dangerous for your mental health.......
WHO DIS

United States

#23 Jul 22, 2014

“Just hanging”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#24 Jul 22, 2014
The devils are mad. Good

hahahaha

Level 7

Location hidden

#25 Jul 22, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I would have murdered the bastard. All he is going to get is a slap on the wrist just so he can go and offend again.
I loved the 911 call. Classic. How that dad kept from killing this punk has to be a major miracle. The guy should consider his puss a new lease on life.
Truth

Killeen, TX

#27 Jul 22, 2014
His white blood took him over biracial a are usually 65/35 white/black

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,458,278
Why and how America needs to pay reparations to... 5 min PolakPotrafi 2
Fidel Castro dies at 90 7 min Tiny Dk 141
Why is Egypt Called the Land of Ham? (May '12) 15 min Barros 74
Will Trump outlaw Cuckolding? 15 min Freaky Harry 1
Poll Why Do Outlaw Biker Gangs Allow Hispanics To Jo... (Feb '11) 18 min yoursteelpot 179
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 20 min Barros 28
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 51 min Barros 50,607
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 2 hr Barros 1,189
no blacks allowed in this thread 3 hr XxwastelandxX 42
More from around the web