Why Do Blacks Claim that other People are Black?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lmao

Bowie, MD

#2 Sep 26, 2013
socalRealist wrote:
e.g. ive heard blacks claiming that the egyptians, chinese, italians, and jews are black. why do they want to believe that other people are black? is, is it because theyve accomplished NOTHING? is it because they want to take pride in something they DIDNT built or discover? i want to know =/!
How about black people are the PARENT race and everyone else are simply just our children. There is no birth record for the Black Man and the Black Woman. If this is hard for you to swallow, then just google the DNA discovery of the African American Albert Perry from South Carolina. Scientist assumed/made up the fact that they had the y-chromosomal tree all figured out until they tested him, only to learn that they don't know squat about the origin of the human race! This isn't speaking from a point of inferiority, this is talking down to, or schooling, like a parent does to a child when that child gets out of line!

Black people don't need to claim these folks. No people on earth are more recognized and loved than African Americans. Our men and women make people faint, fall out and cry all over the globe when they come to town. All across this earth people run up to us screaming and crying and just want to touch us! The most recognized, the most popular and the most talented people on this earth are BLACK and in America!

The question is why are so many haters on our nuts! Why do so many haters get mad at the fact that Blacks in America can discuss intelligently different civilizations? There is no secret that Egypt means black, or that the Egyptian word for God was NTR and it is pronounced just like the n-word! It's no secret that many Egyptian, Hebrew, Sumerian/Semitic words are also Igbo words, and that many African Americans can trace their origin to the Igbo people.

African Americans don't have to answer these stupid @$$ questions. The clowns who sit back and wonder $h!t like this have to question themselves and ask what kind of beeyoch they are to even let me $h!t like this cloud their minds! Get off our nuts!
Harold

Columbus, OH

#3 Sep 26, 2013
I don't know about all that but would somebody please tell the Topix AA Forum d*ck riders that the new Miss America is Indian?!!!

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4 Sep 26, 2013
Even nowadays whites claims Arabs [of Afro-Asiatic language] to be white.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Victoria ,Trinidad and Tobago

#6 Sep 26, 2013
I'm not sure but its mostly AA who tend to do that. Most of us Caribbean do not care and most of the time Africans also do not care. AA's always seems to be in a race with white American people and vice versa. Maybe its because they been living around each other for hundreds of years and went through racial history up to this present day. Thank goodnes we barely have white people in the islands lol most of them are just tourist
Mr Giblets

London, UK

#7 Sep 26, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
Even nowadays whites claims Arabs [of Afro-Asiatic language] to be white.
they are not negroes. we all know what a negro is and Arabs are not. stop your silliness, Dogmess.

Level 2

#8 Sep 26, 2013
both groups often claim many false things btw very entertaining lol

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#9 Sep 26, 2013
Most Egyptians were black. Everyone else you listed isn't.

Why do people insist that the Egyptians were white or arab when before modern day Egyptian citizens settled in Egypt the ancient egytpians were black. Modern day Egyptians do not have any relation to the ancient Egyptians who built the pyramids.

Level 2

#10 Sep 26, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
How about black people are the PARENT race and everyone else are simply just our children. There is no birth record for the Black Man and the Black Woman. If this is hard for you to swallow, then just google the DNA discovery of the African American Albert Perry from South Carolina. Scientist assumed/made up the fact that they had the y-chromosomal tree all figured out until they tested him, only to learn that they don't know squat about the origin of the human race! This isn't speaking from a point of inferiority, this is talking down to, or schooling, like a parent does to a child when that child gets out of line!
Black people don't need to claim these folks. No people on earth are more recognized and loved than African Americans. Our men and women make people faint, fall out and cry all over the globe when they come to town. All across this earth people run up to us screaming and crying and just want to touch us! The most recognized, the most popular and the most talented people on this earth are BLACK and in America!
The question is why are so many haters on our nuts! Why do so many haters get mad at the fact that Blacks in America can discuss intelligently different civilizations? There is no secret that Egypt means black, or that the Egyptian word for God was NTR and it is pronounced just like the n-word! It's no secret that many Egyptian, Hebrew, Sumerian/Semitic words are also Igbo words, and that many African Americans can trace their origin to the Igbo people.
African Americans don't have to answer these stupid @$$ questions. The clowns who sit back and wonder $h!t like this have to question themselves and ask what kind of beeyoch they are to even let me $h!t like this cloud their minds! Get off our nuts!
I do not think black people are really the parent race of all others. I think a lot of others evolved on their continents etc especially white people. Black people need to stop running off with everything these white scientists say because the same scientists are trying to say that we evolved from Apes primitive species.

And AA cant really trace their actual origins lol you all kill me with that Igbo stuff also. Igbos are more dominant in certain Caribbean islands and its easier for Caribbean to trace ancestry than AA. Because honestly slavery was a little easier in the Caribbean even though we did harder work lol like cutting sugar cane etc and the culture is much closer to African than AA to African.
lmao

Bowie, MD

#11 Sep 26, 2013
Keron_S wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not think black people are really the parent race of all others. I think a lot of others evolved on their continents etc especially white people. Black people need to stop running off with everything these white scientists say because the same scientists are trying to say that we evolved from Apes primitive species.
And AA cant really trace their actual origins lol you all kill me with that Igbo stuff also. Igbos are more dominant in certain Caribbean islands and its easier for Caribbean to trace ancestry than AA. Because honestly slavery was a little easier in the Caribbean even though we did harder work lol like cutting sugar cane etc and the culture is much closer to African than AA to African.
Eat a dick up till you hiccup clown. What are you talking about? GTFOH! I won't speak reason to stupidity and let's be clear, you are definitely the stupid one here!

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#13 Sep 26, 2013
Keron_S wrote:
<quoted text>

And AA cant really trace their actual origins lol .
Elaborate
lmao

Bowie, MD

#14 Sep 26, 2013
socalRealist wrote:
<quoted text>
ive said this so many times...saying that blacks are the parent race is the same as saying that horsedrawn carriages are the parent cars. nowadays we have ferraris, bugattis, gtrs, corvettes...
And your commentary is about as useful as tits on a bull! Your more interested in gay teachers in Russia anyway, if that is your thing why not get a ruler or a history book and pound it up your @$$?

Level 1

Location hidden

#15 Sep 26, 2013
Keron_S wrote:
I'm not sure but its mostly AA who tend to do that. Most of us Caribbean do not care and most of the time Africans also do not care. AA's always seems to be in a race with white American people and vice versa. Maybe its because they been living around each other for hundreds of years and went through racial history up to this present day. Thank goodnes we barely have white people in the islands lol most of them are just tourist
You can not be serious, some of the most prominent Pan Africanist/Afrocentrist were and are African and Caribbean.

Ivan Van Sertima- Birthplace Guiana- He was best known for his Olmec alternative origin speculations, a brand of pre-Columbian contact theory, which he proposed in his book They Came Before Columbus (1976).

Ben-Jochannan- Ethnicity- Afro Puerto Rican/Jewish and Eithiopian... is the author of 49 books, primarily on ancient Nile Valley civilizations and their impact on Western cultures.[2] In his writings, he argues that the original Jews were from Ethiopia and were Black Africans, while the white Jews later adopted the Jewish faith and its customs

Cheikh Anta Diop- Senegal- was a historian, anthropologist, physicist, and politician who studied the human race's origins and pre-colonial African culture.

Marcus Garvey
Runoko Rashidi
Louis Farrakhan
Kwame Nkrumah

Just name a few. And I personally respect the work of all of these individuals.

Level 2

#16 Sep 26, 2013
Futuristic 86 wrote:
<quoted text>
Elaborate
The slave masters took the babies from the slaves and put them else where after interbreeding the slaves and then break them up from their mother and fathers. The mother and fathers were also from numerous of different tribes and west, central african countries. Thats how the slave masters dissected the blood lines and mother tongues. People that come up with tracing their actual tribes is completely b'sing and just really searching for an identity that is impossible.

Level 2

#18 Sep 26, 2013
Futuristic 86 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can not be serious, some of the most prominent Pan Africanist/Afrocentrist were and are African and Caribbean.
Ivan Van Sertima- Birthplace Guiana- He was best known for his Olmec alternative origin speculations, a brand of pre-Columbian contact theory, which he proposed in his book They Came Before Columbus (1976).
Ben-Jochannan- Ethnicity- Afro Puerto Rican/Jewish and Eithiopian... is the author of 49 books, primarily on ancient Nile Valley civilizations and their impact on Western cultures.[2] In his writings, he argues that the original Jews were from Ethiopia and were Black Africans, while the white Jews later adopted the Jewish faith and its customs
Cheikh Anta Diop- Senegal- was a historian, anthropologist, physicist, and politician who studied the human race's origins and pre-colonial African culture.
Marcus Garvey
Runoko Rashidi
Louis Farrakhan
Kwame Nkrumah
Just name a few. And I personally respect the work of all of these individuals.
The difference is their biggest followers and fans are AA not Caribbean & Africans. AA are the biggest sheep for Afrocentrist because of course you all grow up with white people all your lives and in 2013 still cry about them. We do not grow up with them so we do not care big difference man

Level 2

#19 Sep 26, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat a dick up till you hiccup clown. What are you talking about? GTFOH! I won't speak reason to stupidity and let's be clear, you are definitely the stupid one here!
Do you agree that African people are Ape descendants? No did not think so. The same people telling you everyone is out of Africa but then black people are the first humans which would make them the closest to Apes,chimps which humans supposedly evolved from. There is no real proof behind these things. White people are sneaky watch them.
lmao

Bowie, MD

#20 Sep 26, 2013
Keron_S wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you agree that African people are Ape descendants? No did not think so. The same people telling you everyone is out of Africa but then black people are the first humans which would make them the closest to Apes,chimps which humans supposedly evolved from. There is no real proof behind these things. White people are sneaky watch them.
gotta watch you too, because some stupid @$$$h!t is coming out your mouth too clown!
lmao

Bowie, MD

#22 Sep 26, 2013
Keron_S wrote:
<quoted text>
All non-Africans supposedly have the Neanderthal dna, and scientist still haven't found any dna to prove this. And what the heck does a ape have to do with being from Africa simple @$$!

Level 1

Location hidden

#23 Sep 26, 2013
Keron_S wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is their biggest followers and fans are AA not Caribbean & Africans. AA are the biggest sheep for Afrocentrist because of course you all grow up with white people all your lives and in 2013 still cry about them. We do not grow up with them so we do not care big difference man
No true. Sheep are those that allow a race that considers you inferior to tell you your history from their point of view, instead of doing your own research and finding the real truth for self. Most AA's aren't afrocentrist but are maybe more conscious than blacks out outside of America.

Let the white man tell it, Africa is a jungle with backwards savages incapable of creating civilizations. According to whites those black and brown people in hieroglyphis on the walls of Egypt were white. According to them the history of blacks in the west began with slavery 500 years ago. This is the falsified his-story being pushed in schools all throughout the west. You get my drift

Level 2

#24 Sep 26, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
gotta watch you too, because some stupid @$$$h!t is coming out your mouth too clown!
What is with calling me names? str8 up ignorant smh

Level 1

Location hidden

#25 Sep 26, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
It's simply because they truly have no history. Sub Saharan Africa, where the North American negro originated, is the same as it has been for the past 50,000 years. Mud and shit hut's to this day. Except of course, with what the white man has provided them since then. Why do we have an African American History Month? Simple, to pander to those who have no real or meaningful history.
To Keron^^^^^ See what I mean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 1 min getthembetheygetyou 288
why most black women refuses to wear makeup? 2 min Miguel is the man 67
asian, white, and latina women prefer wm. (Nov '13) 4 min Mick 126
COPS are walking in the shoes of TAMIR RICE 5 min Post Mordum 2
Black men need.. 7 min Diamondiqa 6
So you slave spawn want a race war, hmm? 10 min audy17 36
I Only LOVE Responsible Black Americans. (from ... 12 min Mekushe 2
progressive white people: where are you? (Jul '08) 15 min sONE 2,665
The "Exodus" movie is a LIE 29 min unfazed 615
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 38 min Gmoney 28,686