White woman who killed and tortured slaves

Posted in the African-American Forum

Level 1

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 9, 2011
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphine_LaLauri...

this woman was really crazy, wikipedia doesn't say everything. she would cut their legs and arms off and re-attatch them somehow to make them look like crabs or something. i read that somewhere.

Level 1

Location hidden

#2 Feb 9, 2011
somebody disagrees :0 i guess bm dont like hearing that about their snow queens lol it's all about how bad we are and how bw should stay away from us.

hmm i wonder if that fat ww who got her kids to help her dismember her black husband were related to this woman? lol
St George

Rochdale, UK

#3 Feb 9, 2011
That woman was pretty sick.

Im surprised she didnt get put in prison.

Level 1

Location hidden

#4 Feb 9, 2011
St George wrote:
That woman was pretty sick.
Im surprised she didnt get put in prison.
i'm suprised that ppl really cared then. but they tried to arrest her i think but they said she got away.

but this was the wierdest killings i know of. i dont know any male killers who were quite like that. dracula but that was war, and he never did wierd stuff like this.

elizabeth bathory was another wierd one.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_B%C3%A...

still i dont think she tops this woman.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#5 Feb 9, 2011
i think she got killed by a boarhog lol.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#6 Feb 9, 2011
most female serial killers are white look at deadly women and snapped.

“Racist/White Supremacists”

Level 2

Since: Jan 11

Control Our Access To Water

#8 Feb 9, 2011
yeah that woman was sick...she may have had sex with some of these slaves before butchering them too. Check out the movie "good bye uncle tom".

Level 1

Location hidden

#9 Feb 9, 2011
candayamz wrote:
most female serial killers are white look at deadly women and snapped.
whats that?
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#11 Feb 9, 2011
White November wrote:
<quoted text>
whats that?
There are tv shows about female serial killers.

Level 1

Location hidden

#12 Feb 9, 2011
candayamz wrote:
<quoted text>
There are tv shows about female serial killers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lX3579DDg7wXX
when do those shows come on?

it looks interesting.
Attention

Orange Park, FL

#13 Feb 9, 2011
bm don't care.
Louisianaemperor

Alexandria, LA

#15 Feb 9, 2011
Attention wrote:
bm don't care.
UHH do you care??? Why should we care??? You don't care that white men lynched and raped black women yet you want black men to care that a white woman went off the deep end and killed black men.

Level 1

Location hidden

#16 Feb 9, 2011
Attention wrote:
bm don't care.
look at tek knowledge's comment. i make a post about this woman torturing and killing blacks and he's still out to claim she was giving bm some white p...y lol

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#17 Feb 9, 2011
You really need to get over something that happened in the 1700s. Im sure theres accounts of black tribal cannibals eating whites who ended up stranded on some island.

Level 2

#19 Feb 9, 2011
White November wrote:
<quoted text>
look at tek knowledge's comment. i make a post about this woman torturing and killing blacks and he's still out to claim she was giving bm some white p...y lol
that isnt a good thing. It demonstrates even the most vile of racists can be sexually attracted to bm. I have been sexually involved with one racists too many to make the same mistake again. I avoid bedroom integration...

Level 1

Location hidden

#20 Feb 9, 2011
tek_knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>that isnt a good thing. It demonstrates even the most vile of racists can be sexually attracted to bm. I have been sexually involved with one racists too many to make the same mistake again. I avoid bedroom integration...
ok but if someone was another race who was doing this to whites i wouldn't be like 'i heard she fcked some of them'. i never heard that about her but jesus, bm have one track minds.

not to mention back then you didn't have the drugs required to really 'rape' a male like you do today so if she had it would have been consensual and if so that would have been something you should be very ashamed of. she was killing and torturing bw and u still manage to get it up?=/
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#21 Feb 9, 2011
White November wrote:
<quoted text>
when do those shows come on?
it looks interesting.
I don't know. Look it up lol.

Level 2

#22 Feb 9, 2011
White November wrote:
<quoted text>
ok but if someone was another race who was doing this to whites i wouldn't be like 'i heard she fcked some of them'. i never heard that about her but jesus, bm have one track minds.
not to mention back then you didn't have the drugs required to really 'rape' a male like you do today so if she had it would have been consensual and if so that would have been something you should be very ashamed of. she was killing and torturing bw and u still manage to get it up?=/
just watch the film goodbye uncle tom. Anyway im outlining black pathology of willingness to have sex with racists....NOT promoting ir sex.

Level 1

Location hidden

#23 Feb 9, 2011
candayamz wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. Look it up lol.
your the one who watches it!:) i looked it up on wikipedia and it did have one about elizabeth bathory. i always thought women killers were more interesting for some reason. and funny sometimes lol i thought that girl from 'the orphan' was hilarious.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#24 Feb 9, 2011
White November wrote:
<quoted text>
your the one who watches it!:) i looked it up on wikipedia and it did have one about elizabeth bathory. i always thought women killers were more interesting for some reason. and funny sometimes lol i thought that girl from 'the orphan' was hilarious.
The 4th season recently ended.Deadly women is one of my fav shows.I downloaded all the shows from amazon. U can try to catch on I.D discovery channel if u have it.Snapped comes on oxygen.Also like women behind bars but that's hard to catch.Serial killers are very interesting to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,127,100
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 min Gmoney AKA Big Go 26,321
why is there so many white trolls in this Topix? 4 min blkguy1990 4
Ugly Brawl Michael Brown's Mother, Grandmothe... 4 min coretta 19
Even the Oscars Reflect People's Dislike of BM/... (Mar '14) 5 min Capree 263
BW always trying to be white 6 min you wish 1
Run The Republicans are coming 7 min ZCs 56
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 10 min Gmoney AKA Big Go 25,694
Mr. Brown 23 min TheXFactor 90
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 24 min coretta 82
Ferguson Grand Jury and History 1 hr TWR 59
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr Black Knight 7,661

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE