Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#4343 Jul 20, 2013
Black people are far from being perfect, but we're perfect for being human. These links I'm adding isn't to create wrong thinking, it is to get people to question their position where we stand as intelligent being, where we should be each others brother keepers. Don't judge, just think!

&fe ature=player_detailpage#t=97s

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Many African American people believe by viewing the last link video above, that is what "white entitlements are about"!

Notice how one video where a white man robbing masked as a black man help creates stereotypes.
Another video shows why Caucasian men hate black men for taking his first trophy woman.
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Just deal with it, savant, and quit crying like a little bytch..
If you werent stealing shyyt all the time you wouldnt be profiled.
What are store owners supposed to do just let you walk out of the place without paying ?
High rates of black crime dictates profiling and you know that
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#4344 Jul 20, 2013
This link/clip proves Caucasian people wanted black people to suffer for not staying slaves to "white master"!

http://kathmanduk2.wordpress.com/2008/01/10/s...
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#4345 Jul 20, 2013
Did someone say steal and kill, committing crimes against humanity??
Who is this?

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#4348 Jul 21, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>The word itself, is to masquerade criminal traits...."Just Because, We Do Bad Stuff, Don't Watch Us".....stop committing the violent and thieving crimes and you won't need fake, made-up words to explain away genetic traits, within the segment of a race or races.....
The word is a name for criminal, racist conduct on the part especially of police...and for loons like George Zimmerman.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#4349 Jul 21, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Just deal with it, savant, and quit crying like a little bytch..
If you werent stealing shyyt all the time you wouldnt be profiled.
What are store owners supposed to do just let you walk out of the place without paying ?
High rates of black crime dictates profiling and you know that
The facts are as I stated them. Case closed. Also, while only a small minority of Blacks are engaged in crime, nearly ALL of us have experienced profiling and other forms of racial discrimination. You don't have a point, you wanker.
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#4350 Jul 21, 2013
A 76 year old white guy shoots and kills a 13 year old black kid and plead insanity!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/news/spooner-dari...
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#4351 Jul 21, 2013
A must see. Another case in Florida where a white man shoot and kills after approaching a black teen for having loud music in his car, then drive away with his girlfriend.

&fe ature=player_detailpage#t=376s

Boycott

UK

#4352 Jul 21, 2013
Unity is Strength
Support Trayvon
WE can start by boycotting Kock industries who paid for George Zimmerman Legal Fees They are the makers of the following Brands
Brawny
Angel Soft
Quilted Northern
Mardi Gras
Sparkle
Soft and Gentle
Dixie
Vanity Fair
Cut and paste this message on all social networking sites, let his death be not in vain.
every reason to hate blks

Victorville, CA

#4355 Jul 21, 2013
as seen above, blacks support wanting black trayvon to get away with brutal violence to zimmerman and zimmerman not defend himself

blacks once again support violence from their race

every reason to hate blacks

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4356 Jul 21, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Dude get real!! Evidence didn't show Trayvon attacking Zimmerman, you need to re-read one of my post from last night.
How do we know Zimmerman didn't make threatening gestures then decides to retrieve his pistol when reaching for something in the dark at his side?? Is this a case, "white is right?<quoted text>
Jonathon Good, a neighbor....testified that he saw Trayvon on top of George punching down and slamming George's head againest the sidewalk, as George was screaming for help.....Good did'nt know George, which made his testimony, all the more credible.......Happily ignoring these facts, only reveal that furthering the narrative, is all about Racism, and not about Justice.....at all....

Level 7

Location hidden

#4357 Jul 21, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>The word is a name for criminal, racist conduct on the part especially of police...and for loons like George Zimmerman.
You must jerkoff alot....too.....

Level 7

Location hidden

#4359 Jul 21, 2013
o-h-r-e-a-l-l-y wrote:
<quoted text>Who Dat, where's you're "outrage" over
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TEUDG9J6GMN7F...
this murdered black man?
Does your lack of compassion have anything at all to do with the killers skin color ,.....again?
...Just One Racial Outrage, At A Time.....
Toomis

Houston, TX

#4362 Jul 21, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
what does a police officer have to do with Trayvon Martin zimmie is a cop wannabe he flunked out of police academy
Another childish sub IQ make believe lie. Zimm was asked to join by declined. People with your fantasies are dangerous, mostly to yourselves.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#4363 Jul 21, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> 12% of the population, responsible for 48% of violent crime...EXPLAIN THAT AWAY?.....
Not quite so simple, though that oft repeated statistic may deceive one into so believing.
For one thing, most people are not in prison for violent crimes anyway. Also, a large proportion fo folk in prison (some estimate a majority of usch) are in for drug offenses. Now whites use and peedle drugs in proportion equal to Blacks and Latins, but go to prison for it far less often.
hence the statistic can reflect unequal treatment in our judicial system.
Consider the Zimmerman/Martin situation. If Zimbo had been black, or at least Martin white, he woudl definitely have been arrested by the police--even with all other known facts and circumstances the same.(Mark O'Mara is either a liar or a fool if he believes differently. The record is well known and documented).
If whites were arrested and jailed in proportion to their part in drug offenses, then the prison population would be substantially whiter.
And as I recall the observation of one white philosopher--his name escapes me but he published in anthology WHTE ON WHITE/BLACK ON BLACK-- as whites are subjected to less seruveillance and policing than Blacks or Browns, it is entirely possible that the number of crims which whites commit but are not caught (since they're not too closely watched) is probably far greater than we know.
This is not to pretend that the problems of high crime rates in Black communities are real--though, we must remember that even there crime rates have actually DECLINED over the past 2 decades even while incarceration INCREASES.
It does mean that those often regurgitated statistics don't tell the whole story. The real deal is much more complicated than those stats allow.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#4364 Jul 21, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You must jerkoff alot....too.....
Or maybe you hump farm animals a lot. Now do you want to address the issues, or trade stupid schoolyard insults?
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#4365 Jul 21, 2013
As usual, people like yourself ignore everything else and only look for the post you can cause drama from. And guys like you run from facts that doesn't suit your very own rants.

Let me explain something, many black people including myself, are extremely hard and critical on other black/brown people for things within our culture which isn't positive, when it's wrong, negative and a variety of unnecessary doing or acts. Believe me, we are some at times our biggest critics. We address issues person or as a group without media in most cases.

Race issues shall always get much more attention due to human lack of respect for one another's culture.
Example: Past history of a black man looking at a white woman would have gotten him killed. When black men started marrying white women, it brought out all kinds of hatred like this>>>

White men hate black men for dating white women while he's dating out of his race. Even while raping little black girls and women in the past. Race place a part in our everyday life.

If a white man sees another white man with white wife, no problem, it's normal. But when he witness a black man with a lovely white woman on his arm, the hate is on! And yes I know there are black racist as well. Therefore, that is why when different races have issues it easily reaches a boiling point! You don't see Caucasian men all over the internet, social media calling other caucasian men "absurd" names! Sad but true. Just like when the cheerios showed a black man and white woman with a bi-racial kid, the race wars started. It was ridiculous for all involved!

Now many Caucasian men are feed up with white women and have developed serious yellow fever for "Asian women", now they're hating on black men for dating or marrying them as well. That's no secret. "I'm living proof of that alone with others who speak of this from experience!
o-h-r-e-a-l-l-y wrote:
<quoted text>Who Dat, where's you're "outrage" over
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TEUDG9J6GMN7F...
this murdered black man?
Does your lack of compassion have anything at all to do with the killers skin color ,.....again?
It Works For Me

Indian Head, MD

#4366 Jul 21, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
I wonder if George Zimmerman shot your son in his heart while he was unarmed and only had snacks in his hand. Would you feel the same way.
NO! Not if my son had Attacked Someone & had broken their nose & was beating the Attack's head on concrete trying to kill them!

And I don't have to worry about my son in the first place because I DON'T Let him run the streets at night or ANYTIME!
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#4367 Jul 21, 2013
When a country have major cultural/race issues, it's important to address it on a broad expanse level. If left alone and unchecked, it leave one or the other culture discriminated against, disenfranchised, lack of caring and or uneducated and in some situation leads to "SLAVERY"! which in return creates crime, poverty and "EUROPEAN WORD", creates "Ghettos"!

And when ghettos are created, it brings us to where we are today, as a civilization of rants, fights, crimes, racism, jealousy, discrimination, disenfranchisement and a plethora of inhumane traits which doesn't reflect real humanity of the multi cultural masses!

We all share the faults of our wrong doings, then there are times when others have more political strength to change the course of humanity!

Level 7

Location hidden

#4368 Jul 21, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe you hump farm animals a lot. Now do you want to address the issues, or trade stupid schoolyard insults?
Knew alotta kids of all colors in school....that could bullshit their way thru essay questions, just like that......Be Real Or Be Gone.....
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#4369 Jul 21, 2013
Troll, why don't you grow up? This is "America" land of the free, home of the brave.
White, Black, Asian, Indian etc children, HAVE THE RIGHT TO AMERICA'S STREETS! All should go about their business safely. I personally defended white people in many situation who were wronged by black or another culture. What you don't understand is, if Zimmerman were black and Martin were white in reverse, I would have felt Martin should have kept his problematic azz in his car and waited for professional help to approach the so-called would be burglar.

You guys need to watch more of those videos, one video with Zimmerman's friend and community neighbor, Frank Taffe, I think is his name. Any how, in the video it shows the neighborhood sign stating, there's a neighborhood watch program on proprety who's "JOB" is to "REPORT POTENTIAL UNLAYFUL CRIMES" to the "Proper authority"! That was all Zimmerman were suppose to do.

That's why he got fired, from that position. The housing association community didn't want to be blamed for his absurd overboard reaction of profiling which lead to one of it's residents.

I guess it's ok to walk the streets night or day being white with explosives, but, don't walk a certain way anytime while being black!!!!!
It Works For Me wrote:
<quoted text>
NO! Not if my son had Attacked Someone & had broken their nose & was beating the Attack's head on concrete trying to kill them!
And I don't have to worry about my son in the first place because I DON'T Let him run the streets at night or ANYTIME!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
African AE, states that Kurds are white? 3 min UruEuWauWau 44
Blacks Built the Great Wall of China (Mar '12) 4 min African AE 80
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Trish 1,190,692
All women prefer white men 6 min TranshumanX 2,542
Putin is a dictator and about to get the public... 11 min MOSES-II 8
Black People’s Mistrust of Banks Goes All The W... 16 min Wadi XIL 1
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 17 min johnplustwomore 109,241
New Study: White birth rate RISING in USA! 35 min hackney 37
why do white women love black men so much. (Dec '11) 2 hr PimpThe478 545
Somalis and their shameless self promotion 2 hr freddie47 224