|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still to stupid to grasp the difference between using the word "racist" as a defense for abhorrent negore behavior versus using the word "racist" to describe ones actions? Seems so!
Shaking my head..........lol!
Joe

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

KIP wrote:
I've done neighborhood watch before. I've even called police on suspicious people. I would NEVER have done anything as stupid as what George Zimmerman did that night. Only an idiot would put them self in that position. A grown man following a CHILD?!! Oh wait! The (black) kid was "suspicious". Give me break! I live in a nice neighborhood and see "suspicious" people all the time. I don't go following them, especially when advised not to by any police dispatcher. The role of neighborhood watch is to observe and report. When homes were actually being broken into Zimmerman was NEVER around to prevent any of it. All he did was shoot some kid eating snacks.
It's a no brainer if you ask me.
That isn't what happened but the jury is being coerced into convicting GZ of something. This is totally a political trial and a pysop. Anyone that doesn't realize that is just a stupid dupe.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Confident of what? I never stated one way or the other that he would or would not be acquitted, sh*t bag.
lol! But you were definitely posting your azz off blaming TM for GZ's over-exaggerated injuries he supposedly sustained.

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Since: Jul 09

Is unfailing love

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

The Florida jury deliberating the George Zimmerman murder case asked the judge today for clarification on the charge of manslaughter.

The jury's request was the first indication of the direction of its deliberations.

"I think the defense should be nervous," said Dan Abrams, ABC News' legal consultant." Asking for clarification on manslaughter instructions "means at the very least they are taking that charge seriously."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-jur...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
What that shows is that he took a couple of hits to his head. A person doesn't even have to have a scratch to sustain a closed head injury which can prove to be fatal many times. It's not the injuries to the outside of one's skull but the severity of the impact between the brain and the person skull. There easily can be bleeding inside the person's head, etc and person won't have a scratch on them. Take for example shaken baby syndrome, for example.
Those were not hits. They were scrapes or scratches. That could have came from something else. And the next time that GZ receive serious blows. Go to the doctor. Don't go home.
Joe

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those were not hits. They were scrapes or scratches. That could have came from something else. And the next time that GZ receive serious blows. Go to the doctor. Don't go home.
You are delusional and evil. You would probably like a TV show where white people are ripped apart. You are a very sick stupid and evil person. You will never meet with the truth.
Rich Girl

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
What that shows is that he took a couple of hits to his head. A person doesn't even have to have a scratch to sustain a closed head injury which can prove to be fatal many times. It's not the injuries to the outside of one's skull but the severity of the impact between the brain and the person skull. There easily can be bleeding inside the person's head, etc and person won't have a scratch on them. Take for example shaken baby syndrome, for example.
He has scrapes. The head is very vascular so he was going to bleed. Zimmy should have went to the hospital.
aisling-

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody over the age of 10 knows what a concussion is and that it can lead to death if untreated. Especially someone interested in martial arts and law enforcement. So if you're going to refuse medical treatment after having your head repeatedly "slammed" against concrete then you really have no right to even bring it up in court. The only time you'd refuse medical assistance is if you dont want them to know the impossibility of your claim.
Well you know what? I was involved in a high speed Multiple Vehicle Accident that totalled two cars, including mine, where had I not have been belted in, I would have been ejected from my car. I walked away w/out even a scratch and all I wanted to do was go home. I declined ER treatment becuase I felt fine like Zimmerman did. Ever been to an ER? They aren't much fun and the last thing that I wanted to do was go sit in one. However, the next day and months following, due to the concussion that I sustained due to being hit from behind and then t-boned by vehicles traveling 50 plus MPH upon impact, I understand full and well just how dangerous it is to slam a person's head on concrete. Should any person even once dare slamming my head on concrete, the entire chamber of my firearm would be emptied into the person. I'm not as nice as Mr Zimmerman I, trust me on that. Home girl don't play that s*it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delusional and evil. You would probably like a TV show where white people are ripped apart. You are a very sick stupid and evil person. You will never meet with the truth.
You're nuts. You are calling me delusional, evil, sick and stupid. Because a 28 year old man murdered a 17 year old teenager. And I'm delusional,evil, sick and stupid? Interesting.
aisling-

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Rich Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
He has scrapes. The head is very vascular so he was going to bleed. Zimmy should have went to the hospital.
And Trayvon should have gone on home instead of starting an altercation w/a complete stranger. It's as simple as that.
TheOriginalDoby

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
And Trayvon should have gone on home instead of starting an altercation w/a complete stranger. It's as simple as that.
You have NO PROOF that Trayvon “started” anything bytch! All you have are the words of a PROVEN liar. Trayvon did not have to go home! He does not answer to some over-zealous cracker like Zimmerman! That’s what you monkeys don’t get!

The days of Black people answering to your sorry white azzes ended YEARS AGO.

“Two Horse Guy in a”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

One Horse Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Rich Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if Z boy had a cell phone if he had you know he would have been on it talking to his judge daddy and getting advice.
Joe

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
So not only was the kid unarmed, which we all know, but he was weak too if what GZ claims is true. In which case, the firearm wasnt necessary. T6he kid wasnt even strong enough to slam his head into the pavement repeatedly and do damage?
Why do you all lie? Have you ever seen a weak 17 year old football player? You are either really stupid like an average 6 year old fantasy make believe stupid or a sockpuppet

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
You have NO PROOF that Trayvon “started” anything bytch!
Hahahahahahaha.......... Whooooo! Hilarious!

Reminds me of Eddie Murphy in the movie "Tower Heist".

"I Don't Know What You're Sayin B??I??TCH!"
TheOriginalDoby

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
However, how a grown man with martial arts training, a pistol and a hard on for law enforcement feeling in peril from the boy isnt.
Exactly!
Level 2

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
You have NO PROOF that Trayvon “started” anything bytch! All you have are the words of a PROVEN liar. Trayvon did not have to go home! He does not answer to some over-zealous cracker like Zimmerman! That’s what you monkeys don’t get!
The days of Black people answering to your sorry white azzes ended YEARS AGO.
If by "answering to White folks" means being responsible for yourself & being SELF SUFFICIENT, emphasizing education, blending into a civil society, and not being a perpetual criminal... your sorry black azzes have YET to answered that call.
TheOriginalDoby

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Joe wrote:
Why do you all lie? Have you ever seen a weak 17 year old football player?
A 150lb teenager. Seriously? And you wonder why we call white men cowards.
Graham Cracker Breaker

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>We can understand the psychology of the adolescent testosterone driven male youth no matter how stupid, immature and juvenile it may be. That Trayvon, a young male adolescent didnt back down to a threat is perceivable. However, how a grown man with martial arts training, a pistol and a hard on for law enforcement feeling in peril from the boy isnt.
That "child" jumped Zman from the bushes and was banging his head against the pavement when Zman had no choice but, to let the toddler have it. That "child"
was close to 6 feet tall. I say he was old enough to know better.
Joe

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're nuts. You are calling me delusional, evil, sick and stupid. Because a 28 year old man murdered a 17 year old teenager. And I'm delusional,evil, sick and stupid? Interesting.
You really are everything that I said. Testimony has shown that GZ was getting killed and he defended himself. Both GZ and TM were in the wrong place and at the wrong time. Testimony proved that there were plenty of snacks at his father's place.

TM went out in the rian to get some ingredient for lean also known as purple drank. Melon drink and skittles. He was thuging around and was a known burglar and druggie. Also he was a 17 year old football player. You can have small football player when about 13 but by 17 years old only very strong young men play football.

GZ was a fuck up but when told to go back to his vehicle he did.

I think TM jumped GZ because he was on the phone and had to prove his manhood but beating down a creepy azzed crakka.

TM was a future penitentiary resident. He was saved a lot of misery.
TheOriginalDoby

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Get Bent wrote:
<quoted text>
If by "answering to White folks" means being responsible for yourself & being SELF SUFFICIENT, emphasizing education, blending into a civil society, and not being a perpetual criminal... your sorry black azzes have YET to answered that call.
Shaaaaaaaadup!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••