Zimmerman.....A Clear Case Of Self De...
aisling-

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#3752 Jul 13, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't turn this around on me. You're so full of it.
Nothing is being turned around on you. You wanted to run your mouth so be it.

Re you walking down the hall at work as you stated? Personally, I wouldn't call you a racist. Personally, I would be glad that I wouldn't have to deal with you. Personally, small chit chat is overrated if you ask me. Still LOL at "compliments". You're Whitey's trickery, aren't ya, bright light. But no fear, you have Topix to reaffirm your racist views about us debbils, don't ya, Miss Jizzaaaaaaay!
aisling-

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#3753 Jul 13, 2013
*You're onto Whitey's trickery, even.
aisling-

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#3754 Jul 13, 2013
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
….says the FAT overweight troll that sits in front of a computer 20+ hours a day!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahah aha!!™
Don't act out on your ideations, sh*t bag.
aisling-

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#3755 Jul 13, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Adding a Blazer with the Jodphurs is a great inspired ensemble.
Wow! You seem jealous or envious.
Most women who don't have curves judge others that do.
You mean a riding habit?

Illiterate slag.
aisling-

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#3756 Jul 13, 2013

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3757 Jul 13, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you racist shit-skins, I did't use "racist" as the crux of my argument. Do try and keep up.
Remember when you post this?
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is questioning that you are a racist. We are just pointing out your denial of being a racist.
Reverse it.

Doby isn't questioning that you are a racist. He's just pointing out your denial of being a racist.

Hahahaha..........

Location hidden

#3758 Jul 13, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Kid was a racist, referred to Zimmerman as a "cracker" even though he is Latino, the ambushed him, broke his nose and was banging the mans head against the concrete sidewalk while he was under the influence of drugs. Doesn't sound like an innocent kid to me, sounds like a racist little punk who attacked the wrong "cracka" that day..
Sigh!

Location hidden

#3760 Jul 13, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean a riding habit?
Illiterate slag.
I mean riding habit? Huh? I'm confused.

I don't actually ride horses so the look is inspired from the people who actually do..........

Oh nevermind! You're not into fashion. It would be useless.

You are so desperate to call names when you don't know what the *bleep* that you're talking about.

Slow down troll.
aisling-

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#3762 Jul 13, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean riding habit? Huh? I'm confused.
I don't actually ride horses so the look is inspired from the people who actually do..........
Oh nevermind! You're not into fashion. It would be useless.
You are so desperate to call names when you don't know what the *bleep* that you're talking about.
Slow down troll.
That's right you don't. Jodphurs were never intended for "thick black chicks". Care to take a guess how I know, bright light?

Sure, I'm not into fashion, because I would never wear, w/your physique, jodphurs with rain booties. People like you do. Yeah, I saw that pic of you and if you call that fashion, I don't know what to tell you.

I know exactly what you are. You're a racist black b*tch.
aisling-

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#3763 Jul 13, 2013
But but it was Burberry. LMAO

Location hidden

#3764 Jul 13, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn you are dense. You kneegrowz calling a white "racist" as an excuse because you have no rebuttal to the truth they post is not the same as saying someone is "racist" for their obvious prejudice. Context, look the definition up, your inner-city education is failing you badly.
Including your post above. Because you are just that dumb to post it.

But this is why you are called A racist.
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, I am not the one who wakes up each morning and sees a no-account nighur staring back at in the mirror..........another white man invention, by the way. nomesain, fool?
Chakotay

AOL

#3765 Jul 13, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody saw their true colors when Katrina happened. It was on television all over the world. I was in Germany when it happened. It was not a surprise to me when the German people saw it, laughed, and said look at the monkeys. I told them that this is what we have to deal with every day when it comes to negroes. They are just too stupid to realize how stupid they are.
I remember when the tsunami hit japan all of the japanese acted in each others best interests...there was no lootin or anything....they acted like model citizens..

Knigguhs on the other hand act like animals when disaster hits just like you said during the katrina nightmare.

There is a biiiiiiiig difference between asians and knigguhs

Location hidden

#3766 Jul 13, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right you don't. Jodphurs were never intended for "thick black chicks". Care to take a guess how I know, bright light?
Sure, I'm not into fashion, because I would never wear, w/your physique, jodphurs with rain booties. People like you do. Yeah, I saw that pic of you and if you call that fashion, I don't know what to tell you.
I know exactly what you are. You're a racist black b*tch.
Ouch!

Yes hunty! Bring out the claws! Meoooooow!

Blue veiny knees is back and she isn't taking any prisoners.

Once picture and that picture doesn't speak for my daily ensembles.

You're so jealous of me. LOL!!!!! Yes I am black and I wear my blackness very well.

Meooooooow!

Location hidden

#3767 Jul 13, 2013
aisling- wrote:
But but it was Burberry. LMAO
I think that picture is like 8 or more years old. It was Burberry.

Post a picture!

PaWahahahaha!!!!!

We know that's not going to happen!

The ones who talks the most and criticizes the most.

Never posts pictures. Because their arses look OLD AND DRY!
aisling-

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#3769 Jul 13, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch!
Yes hunty! Bring out the claws! Meoooooow!
Blue veiny knees is back and she isn't taking any prisoners.
Once picture and that picture doesn't speak for my daily ensembles.
You're so jealous of me. LOL!!!!! Yes I am black and I wear my blackness very well.
Meooooooow!
I'm not CWT, sh*t for brains.

Location hidden

#3771 Jul 13, 2013
Chakotay wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember when the tsunami hit japan all of the japanese acted in each others best interests...there was no lootin or anything....they acted like model citizens..
Knigguhs on the other hand act like animals when disaster hits just like you said during the katrina nightmare.
There is a biiiiiiiig difference between asians and knigguhs
They didn't act like model citicizens. They looted. And they also had to feed themselves. There's no difference. The Asians love to rumble. Do you go on youtube and look at their Parliament fights? For the love of a new pair of shoes. Please stop saying what this race do or doesn't do. That is why they have Youtube and Twitter to retract all the BS you're spewing.

Location hidden

#3772 Jul 13, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care *bleep*. But you are crazy!

Location hidden

#3773 Jul 13, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Really! lol!(smh)
aisling-

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#3774 Jul 13, 2013
Ensembles?

I sure wouldn't be pairing a ratty sweater coat w/"riding pants".

But since we want to throw Burberry out there, befitting of black jodphurs,, the following would be my choice since I don't know anything about fashion...

http://us.burberry.com/store/womens-accessori...

http://us.burberry.com/store/womenswear/coats...

http://us.burberry.com/store/womens-accessori...
aisling-

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#3776 Jul 13, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care *bleep*. But you are crazy!
You obviously can't discern who people are, racist slag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min BlueFlag 1,563,388
Entitled White Feminist 5 min Somebody 2020 7
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 8 min dreamhunk 34,662
Do white men like fat black women? (Jan '09) 11 min Aria 476
Height is worthless to a lot of women 13 min foot long corn dog 18
1682 Native Americans and Africans were combine... (Feb '15) 18 min JELL-O problems 49
RAW VIDEO: Teens Heckle Drowning Man 20 min Ugly monkeys 4
Should We Consider Segregating Schools Again? 42 min Sok 94
Ugly monkeys: I am sorry to all the blacks I ha... 50 min News in your GRILLZ 21
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 1 hr Chalotte 40
KIP: You're down with this, right? 4 hr Fun Facts 19
Whites Should Stop Sending Aid To Africa, Israe... 4 hr Fun Facts 71
More from around the web