Zimmerman.....A Clear Case Of Self De...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3722 Jul 13, 2013
Freddie wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate working with this kind of AA. Usually they are only there because of affirmative action and not ability. They are also always have that look like they are looking to pounce on you for saying something that is not PC so they can get you fired and sue for racism. In return I never tell them when they are going to step on a banana peel and get fired.
Weirdo! This is why it's a must to keep your distance from people like this who has these views. They are proving everything that I've just said.
aisling-

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#3723 Jul 13, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be honest and say yes I had a similar experience when I called this white guy a racist because he didn't speak to me. I was a person who didn't want anyone to speak to me but was offended when this one white dude didn't speak to me. Yep! I was a hypocrite. I would pass him in the hallway everyday and he just had a sour face.
Then I found out that he was married to a black woman. But just because he was married to a black woman didn't mean he liked black people. But then, I got what my Mother was saying to me many, many years ago to judge people individually. I still keep my distance. I don't have time for BS.
Thanx for remembering. Someone is reading my posts. But I stated that I'm not sure if this is one of the restricted websites. But I still can access Topix on my computer from work. And I still can reach out to all my co-workers and tell them to check out these racists, including you. But that's not necessary. I just don't take that chance or advantage. I don't want to end up on the list of people accessing websites from work and get an email. There are websites that we are allowed to access. But I'm sure of it. This one will not be it.
The same way that I am on here is the same way that I am offline. I don't get on Topix calling whites people the C-work or the H-word and then get offline and act different. If I call y'all mofos online I will call you that offline. Piss me off. And you will see.
Oh! I can't be naughty anymore. Someone reported me again.
So It's not about segregation dummy. It's about not wasting my life trying to get someone to accept me or like me because I am black. I'm not here to change your mind.
If you don't like me. Then you don't like me. If you don't want to live near me then you don't want to live near me. If you don't want to be my friend then you don't want to be my friend. Got It?
Let's guess, this is where I'm supposed to care. Sorry but this isn't the work place where being PC is SOP.

At least have the integrity to accept that you're a racist because you've shown your colors.

And nope, if you think that I'm about to give a read to that, despite you having increased the breadth your post, you've have me mistaken for the wrong person.

Have a nice day.
Chakotay

AOL

#3724 Jul 13, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about?
You are a Bi-Polar weirdo.
My opinion of you are from your posts. You do remember when you call black people the N-word and Knuckle draggers?
And you are rambling on about something that means nothing when I'm clearly talking about your presence here on Topix and the comments that you post.
WHAT ?

Im bi-polar ?

And yet savant whom "you" have just recently praised who BTW has been busted time and time again "that poses as attai1" is ummmmm a what ?

SOOOOOOOO, youre just gonna over look that ?

look at the reference i just used in relatioship to savant who uses PC'ism like it is some sword or something....

nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww do you see the relationship or do i need to get out a childrens book and show you the pictures so its easier for you to understand ?

dont try that liberal spin bs with me....dayyummmmm mdj.

Location hidden

#3725 Jul 13, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately, I've never worked with too many like her, but the ones who are cut from the same cloth as her/those you mentioned, you can see them coming from a mile away. Those are the ones any right minded White person, or any person for that matter, should avoid like the plague. The comment about compliments? It doesn't get any funnier than that. Yep, she's on to evil Whitey isn't she. LOL
White people think that I'm pretty cool, honest and down to earth once they get to know me.

Now they don't have to.......

But I appreciate the compliment.

I don't see you intervene when these racist on here call black people offensive names.

You're such a fake and very phony.

That is why I can post my pic.

But I wonder why you don't post yours?

Interesting..........

Location hidden

#3726 Jul 13, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's guess, this is where I'm supposed to care. Sorry but this isn't the work place where being PC is SOP.
At least have the integrity to accept that you're a racist because you've shown your colors.
And nope, if you think that I'm about to give a read to that, despite you having increased the breadth your post, you've have me mistaken for the wrong person.
Have a nice day.
Okay! The day is lovely! Thank You!

Location hidden

#3729 Jul 13, 2013
Chakotay wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT ?
Im bi-polar ?
And yet savant whom "you" have just recently praised who BTW has been busted time and time again "that poses as attai1" is ummmmm a what ?
SOOOOOOOO, youre just gonna over look that ?
look at the reference i just used in relatioship to savant who uses PC'ism like it is some sword or something....
nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww do you see the relationship or do i need to get out a childrens book and show you the pictures so its easier for you to understand ?
dont try that liberal spin bs with me....dayyummmmm mdj.
Do you read what you post on here?

And do you think what you post on here isn't offensive?

Why are you talking about Savant?

He wanted me to check out the article. I did. The article was very informative and true.

But I'm talking about you and how I perceive you to be from what I've read from you on Topix?

Location hidden

#3730 Jul 13, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...you're a racist Rachel.......so own it.......
...none of this blax can't b rayciss sheeet....aight........
You want me to be racist and own that I am a racist to justify your racism. Won't happen. But if you think that I'm a racist. Your opinion.
aisling-

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#3731 Jul 13, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
White people think that I'm pretty cool, honest and down to earth once they get to know me.
Now they don't have to.......
But I appreciate the compliment.
I don't see you intervene when these racist on here call black people offensive names.
You're such a fake and very phony.
That is why I can post my pic.
But I wonder why you don't post yours?
Interesting..........
I have on Top Stories some years ago. However, I don't post a pic in that the last place that I would ever post a pic would be on this forum for the obvious reasons.

Don't even get me started on who intervenes in that last time that I checked, I sure didn't see you intervening when it came to one of yours making the most disgusting comments about an infant.

Save your whine for someone else, racist slag.

Location hidden

#3732 Jul 13, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...and y do u keep asking people whose accounts got banned to post pics?......
So Aisling AKA OH REALLY AKA CWT got banned?

I'm mixed about CWT being Oh Really. Because I also think she's someone else on here.

But anyway!

LMA-OFF!

Location hidden

#3735 Jul 13, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
I have on Top Stories some years ago. However, I don't post a pic in that the last place that I would ever post a pic would be on this forum for the obvious reasons.
Don't even get me started on who intervenes in that last time that I checked, I sure didn't see you intervening when it came to one of yours making the most disgusting comments about an infant.
Save your whine for someone else, racist slag.
Don't turn this around on me. You're so full of it.
aisling-

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#3737 Jul 13, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean my Burberry rain boots and my black riding pants? Thanx for clicking on my pic.
Hate to tell you but just because it bears the Burberry name, it doesn't mean that every item that does is something that I would wear. Some of their items, I would no sooner wear than would the man on the moon.

Now, would mean jodphurs or as some refer to them as "riding breeches"? I would no sooner wear rainboots w/jodphurs in that personally, I would choose a proper pair of English dress dressage boots. But that's just me.

Location hidden

#3738 Jul 13, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you copying pictures of half-breeds from the internet and passing them off as your superficial self again. Tsk, tsk.
I'm a black woman. Not a half breed. And those pictures are of me unless I say they're not.
aisling-

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#3739 Jul 13, 2013
Quite honestly, some women w/certain physiques should never be seen in jodphurs. Cringes at the very thought.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3740 Jul 13, 2013
Chakotay wrote:
<quoted text>
Youre full of shyyyt, savant.
You come here everyday pretending to be attai1 thinking that you have us fooled and you also think you have us fooled by pretending to be intelligent.
Black neighborhoods are azzz deep in crime and you most of all should be aware of this and if you arent then youre more stupid than i onnce thought.
You people arent satisfied unless youre complaining about something that you yourself created.
Hopefully zim boy is released and then the riots can happen so the world can see yallz true colors..
Everybody saw their true colors when Katrina happened. It was on television all over the world. I was in Germany when it happened. It was not a surprise to me when the German people saw it, laughed, and said look at the monkeys. I told them that this is what we have to deal with every day when it comes to negroes. They are just too stupid to realize how stupid they are.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3741 Jul 13, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
You want me to be racist and own that I am a racist to justify your racism. Won't happen. But if you think that I'm a racist. Your opinion.
You are.
TheOriginalDoby

Sacramento, CA

#3743 Jul 13, 2013
aisling- wrote:
Quite honestly, some women w/certain physiques should never be seen in jodphurs
….says the FAT overweight troll that sits in front of a computer 20+ hours a day!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahah aha!!™

Location hidden

#3745 Jul 13, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to tell you but just because it bears the Burberry name, it doesn't mean that every item that does is something that I would wear. Some of their items, I would no sooner wear than would the man on the moon.
Now, would mean jodphurs or as some refer to them as "riding breeches"? I would no sooner wear rainboots w/jodphurs in that personally, I would choose a proper pair of English dress dressage boots. But that's just me.
What you wear or who you wear isn't any of my business.

I would assume that you and I do not share the same fashion style. Those are rain boots because it was raining that day.

And I meant what I said. Riding pants. Because they are inspired.(And I know that they are called Jodphurs or Riding breeches).

Yes it is just you. Because I have great taste in clothes. And I get loads of compliments for it.
TheOriginalDoby

Sacramento, CA

#3746 Jul 13, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is questioning that you are a racist. We are just pointing out your denial of being a racist.
Uhhhh……
I M WHITE__________ wrote:
Racist is the word used by ignorants and cowards who have no true leg to stand on.
Stupid fkin hypocrite.
Truth

Las Vegas, NV

#3748 Jul 13, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
I wonder if George Zimmerman shot your son in his heart while he was unarmed and only had snacks in his hand. Would you feel the same way.
Kid was a racist, referred to Zimmerman as a "cracker" even though he is Latino, the ambushed him, broke his nose and was banging the mans head against the concrete sidewalk while he was under the influence of drugs. Doesn't sound like an innocent kid to me, sounds like a racist little punk who attacked the wrong "cracka" that day..

Location hidden

#3749 Jul 13, 2013
aisling- wrote:
Quite honestly, some women w/certain physiques should never be seen in jodphurs. Cringes at the very thought.
Adding a Blazer with the Jodphurs is a great inspired ensemble.

Wow! You seem jealous or envious.

Most women who don't have curves judge others that do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White law and order director gets 10 years prob... 3 min coretta lioness 9... 3
DOW recovering nicely from Brexit 3 min news from the BMA 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RealDave 1,396,242
It's an okay day for KipDouche' 6 min KipDouche 1
NEW African American museum on America front po... 7 min KipDouche 3
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min thetruth 46,582
I swear that this happened today. 9 min TheOriginalKnobby 10
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr NERGALsarezer 136,106
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr dreamhunk 32,705
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 2 hr The Reality 47
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 5 hr Fukanig 116
More from around the web