Zimmerman.....A Clear Case Of Self De...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3571 Jul 12, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to wait, the law is clear.........nothing in Florida statute says injuries need to exist or that they need to be of a certain degree before stand your ground kicks in. Until you can show otherwise, your reasoning that because z didn't go to the hospital is nothing more than emotional based ignorance.
z was a free man, the police decided he acted in self defense and charges were not filed. It wasn't until after your leaders jack'em up jesse, al sharpcoon, and king hussein became involved that trumped up charges were brought against innocent hero z. This whole trial has been nothing but a circus and you monkeys are the opening act.
I'll shut up when you quit being stupid.
He wasn't a free man. They wanted to charge him from the very beginning. Because they didn't believe his story. And you have deep rooted issues. lol!
big baby

Dayton, OH

#3573 Jul 12, 2013
Now tell me how this makes any sense..."the uk is a toilet and i dont care what goes on here." you dont live in the states, but ypu are more concerned about a crimw that happened thousands of mile away from you. That in itself is proof you are loking for the approval of whites.
Toomis

Houston, TX

#3575 Jul 12, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe or maybe not. He didn't deserve to die because he didn't.
I hope that some day you'll realize that this was an orchestrated campaign by Obama and Co to stir racial hatred in order to roll out an even more invasive police state. IOWs you are a tool of tyranny.

Location hidden

#3576 Jul 12, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>my community?.........pffft...... the UK is a toilet - I don't really give a ph**k wot happens here........
Well stop talking *bleep* about others.

Location hidden

#3577 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>my community?.........pffft...... the UK is a toilet - I don't really give a ph**k wot happens here........
So who was Jack The Ripper? Has his identity been revealed? lol!

Location hidden

#3580 Jul 12, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
Cite? Wasn't the police chief let go because he wouldn't bring false charges?
<quoted text>
Laugh all you want, but you haven't shown me to be wrong..........the negro mantra..........if you can't beat them, laugh at them. So noted.
I didn't follow up on the police chief. Because it's kinda all vague to me now. But what I do remember is when they said that he put in for resignation and then he withdrew his resignation. Because they knew that they didn't handle this incident properly. So I have no idea if things changed.

Well your opinion of me has no power. It is just what it is and that is your opinion. The N-word Mantra?(smh)

Location hidden

#3581 Jul 12, 2013
Toomis wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that some day you'll realize that this was an orchestrated campaign by Obama and Co to stir racial hatred in order to roll out an even more invasive police state. IOWs you are a tool of tyranny.
Well if it was to stir up racial hatred. Which isn't true. Most of y'all fell right into their hands. The comments on here about a young boy were horrible. So take a bow once again to prove that racial hatred still exists. And I definitely saw true colors on this thread that existed before Obama was elected into office. You people are racist. All the unnecessary negative energy. And for what!?

Location hidden

#3582 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>it was Dr. Thomas Neil Cream.......
http://www.casebook.org/suspects/cream.html
I will check this out.
Leroy

Dearborn Heights, MI

#3584 Jul 12, 2013
"bootoof" ~ Rachel Jeantel

Location hidden

#3586 Jul 12, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, you had the audacity to say the following, and I quote, "They wanted to charge him from the very beginning."
IOW, you lack the mental aptitude to compete in the arena of honest discussion, and if the facts don't fit your agenda, you ignore them. Right? Thanks for clearing that up.
Well it happened. Can't remember the exact words verbatim. But charging him was put on the table from the very beginning. And I don't remember after that....... Because I had my own life and I lived it.

Location hidden

#3587 Jul 12, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
As seen through the eyes of a ^^^negroe^^^.
TRUTH IS NOT RACIST!!!
'nuff said.
Well say this in public around a crowd of people. Black people especially. Post pictures of yourself telling your truth.

Location hidden

#3590 Jul 12, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
kneegress mdj admits nighurz are violent animals and can't handle the truth.
So noted.
No. I simply said if it's your truth then you should be able to speak your truth in public around everyone including the people that you called the N-word. I wanted to see if you were the coward that I think you are.....

Location hidden

#3591 Jul 12, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality is what denial is not: the truth.
You're a coward. But my Father was not.
big baby

Dayton, OH

#3592 Jul 12, 2013
Youre a liar and you care about what whites think about you. You visit the AA forum EVERY SINGLE day to preach your nonsense about blacks. There are plenty of blacks in the uk so why come to a american forum to try and make a point. Nothing you say matters, your not a citizen, your simply a mutt looking for a home which you will never find. I feel sorry for you, you have no family, no friends, nothing to call your own...not even a race you can relate to. Your nothing, but a convicted overseas felon. I bet the reason whites dont except you as one of their own is because your looks are more dominate of the minority half of you. On here you can hide your identity and your appearance, but in the real world they despise you and view you as a worthless immigrant, feeding off the government. As the saying goes, "get in where you fit in"...for you that is nowhere. Your a mutt looking for a home.
brownskin_beauty

Houston, TX

#3596 Jul 12, 2013
The Jury has started deliberation 12 minutes ago, just in case anyone wanted to be updated on the case

Location hidden

#3598 Jul 12, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, the nighur gets it completely backwards.
As usual. You wouldn't say this schitt in public.
big baby

Dayton, OH

#3600 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>.....I could pass for turkish or hispanic........
.......but I don't want any blak friends - I don't get down with niccuz - period..........u wouldn't believe it, but the niccuz in this country r as bad as if not worse than amerikan niccuz........
for me its simply an issue of kneegrow and non-kneegrow........so I could care less wot sum whites may think of me........
sure you dont care what whites think of you. Thats why you are ALWAYS here preaching hate with the whites. Thats why you always ask blondgirl about her sex life with her BLACK boyfriend to see if you would measure up. You wanna be white so bad its killing you. You have the same insecurities like a white man has. I would call you a sellout, but i dont know which half youre selling out.....so for now, mutt will have to do.
big baby

Dayton, OH

#3601 Jul 12, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual. You wouldn't say this schitt in public.
Exactly....

Location hidden

#3602 Jul 12, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation; "nighurs are violent animals who can't stand the truth" about their failure as a race.
Which is what I said. On that, we agree.
And for the record, I would never call a nighur "N-eighbor".
I think my close friends who live in very nice neighborhoods and drive nice cars and are able to travel would say they are not failing.

I think the Black Billionaires and Businessman of this country from the US to Africa would say they are not failing.

I think our Black Athletes who signs million dollar contracts so their white owners can enjoy their quality of life would say they are not failing.

I think our Black Entertainers who sells millions of records and make millions for their record companies would say they have not failed.

I think the Continent of Africa would jump in to say with all their profitable resources that's constantly and consistently sucked dry they are not failing.

Location hidden

#3605 Jul 12, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
Those phony Government "make work" jobs for negroes must be paying well. EVERYTHING you slave-descendants enjoy is due to the white man giving it to you. Your "black history" is one of failure and dependence.
You could have stopped at "I think" and saved yourself the embarrassment.
What exactly have you contributed to this country?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richard Spencer To Speak At University Of Flori... 1 min Fucisil 33
ZIONIST SUPREMACISTS AND ISRAEL INFLUENCE AMERI... 10 min Fucisil 4
is donald trump just white trash 20 min Fucisil 39
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 30 min Reality Check 1,619,760
Can America Become 80% White Again? 32 min KIR SUCKA 156
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 33 min Molly 1,995
Ladies And Gentlemen, Master Lee Has Left The B... 34 min Fucisil 9
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 57 min Trollslayer 35,285
King Harrisson is the most sexy dude on Topix 58 min Harrisson 26
Poll Why Do Outlaw Biker Gangs Allow Hispanics To Jo... (Feb '11) 1 hr Leroy 264
More from around the web