Zimmerman.....A Clear Case Of Self De...
Truth Be Told

Louisville, KY

#3539 Jul 12, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvons not on trial despite your and the other idiots on here trying to do so. Z boy murdered Trayvon not the other way around.
TrayGoon isn't on trial, but his actions the night Zimmerman acted in self defense is just as important as Zimmerman's actions. TrayGoon was beating Zimmerman, and Zimmerman had every right to defend himself. But no matter what TrayGoon did, he gets a free pass because he's black, right?
Toomis

Houston, TX

#3542 Jul 12, 2013
WhitesSmellLikeDogs wrote:
Forget about Trayvon, we cant bring him back, but Zimmerman is a violent Mexican thug and a hardened criminal, they need to keep these Latino gang bangers off the streets. They got Hernandez. 1 down, 1 to go.:-)
Typical lie, what else can one expect from an ape with the IQ of an average 6 year old. Take your shoes off and peel a banana.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3543 Jul 12, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
When he shot him thru his heart with a 9mm and TM was unarmed. I mean, did he catch Trayvon with stolen stuff? Was Trayvon assaulting someone in that community? Did he catch Trayvon trying to break into someone's home?
He had more than enough time to find out what TM's intentions was but he chose not to and he chose to act as the aggressor. Because he was fed up with the crimes in that gated community. Which I understand. But that young boy was a visitor. He was minding his own business coming back from the store and approached by GZ who he thought was a threat to him not the other way around.
GZ handled the situation poorly. Nothing was solved. And I'm ready for a conviction.
I cant' wait to hear your excuse why TM didn't call the police himself if he felt threatened.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3544 Jul 12, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>If GZ was Black and Treyvon was White, you'd be singing a different tune and you know it.
Don't impose your personal views onto me. If GZ was a Black Man and Trayvon were a White Teenager. I would be saying the exact same thing.

But A 28 year old Black Man Shooting an "UNARMED" White Teenager?

You'd be singing a different tune and you know it.
Toomis

Houston, TX

#3545 Jul 12, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>I cant' wait to hear your excuse why TM didn't call the police himself if he felt threatened.
Trayvon thought he was pushing the buttons on his cell phone when he was punching GZ in the head! That's a mistake that anyone can make!

Location hidden

#3546 Jul 12, 2013
nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very ignorant of the facts ot this case.
Just say you don't agree. Because calling names is so unnecessary.

Location hidden

#3547 Jul 12, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
Difference is, your comments don't have merit.
Once again, I ask the following question; instead of ooking to sheboon koko, why didn't the "innocent" teenaper call 911 and run to safety rather than viciously apetack z from behind? What say you?
He wasn't given time to call the police. And I maybe a lot of things. I mean, good things of course. But this black girl doesn't ook.

Location hidden

#3548 Jul 12, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing in Florida law states injuries need to be of a certain caliber, or even exist at all, for a person to act in self defense. What part of that do you not understand?
I understand he had an intent to kill. And for that he will/should be punished. What part of that do you not understand?
Toomis

Houston, TX

#3549 Jul 12, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't given time to call the police. And I maybe a lot of things. I mean, good things of course. But this black girl doesn't ook.
B4 Thugvon attacked GZ he could had called the Poh Leeze.
Truth Be Told

Louisville, KY

#3550 Jul 12, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand he had an intent to kill. And for that he will/should be punished. What part of that do you not understand?
Zimmerman had the right to protect himself from TrayGoon beating him....what part of SELF DEFENSE do you not undrstand?
big baby

Dayton, OH

#3552 Jul 12, 2013
aisling- wrote:
"Money and this sort of thing might have played a role. But with the presidential election in play in Florida, the broader Scheme Team, supported by the Obama Media Complex, wanted to use the Martin case to increase turnout of Black Grievance Voters."
The goal was accomplished. It didn't matter whether they had a case or not.
Disgusting.
STFU you bunch of whinny azz, white whres. In ypur opinion Obama is the cause of all of your problems. All you cowards do is come on the internet, with your conspiracy theories and your anoymous names and cry about all the wrongs that are done to the white race. FCK the white race...ya, bunch of weak punks. If you are being done soooooo wrong then get of the computer and make your voice heard in the real world instead of here on topix, where no one gives a fck about your cause or your life. Fckin losers....thats why you spend hours upon hours on here debating something you absolutely have no control over. Get a life, ya bunch pale, pasty azz btches!

Location hidden

#3555 Jul 12, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>I cant' wait to hear your excuse why TM didn't call the police himself if he felt threatened.
I don't know if he tried to call the police or not. But TM probably had no idea that GZ was still following him and then ended up catching up to him. TM was still talking on the phone to Rachael also when GZ caught up to him. And then GZ and TM exchanged words. A scuffle kicked off. And TM's phone dropped. Zimmerman ended up on top of TM, shot him and then TM was dead.

Location hidden

#3556 Jul 12, 2013
Toomis wrote:
<quoted text>
B4 Thugvon attacked GZ he could had called the Poh Leeze.
Maybe or maybe not. He didn't deserve to die because he didn't.

Location hidden

#3557 Jul 12, 2013
Truth Be Told wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman had the right to protect himself from TrayGoon beating him....what part of SELF DEFENSE do you not undrstand?
He wasn't in any danger. He started it.

Location hidden

#3559 Jul 12, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
FAIL! The teenaper had time to ook for many minutes to koko about being followed by a "creepy-ass cracker", then took the time to circle back, and then cowardly apetack z from behind, but, according to your logic, he didn't have time to run to safety and call 911? Seriously, THAT's your logic?
And for the record, I said the teenaper ooked to koko", not that you ooked, although you most certainly do. Try and keep up.
Chill! I stand corrected. No problem. And if he had time or didn't have time. TM didn't deserve to die. A very unnecessary tragedy.

Location hidden

#3560 Jul 12, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, the teenaper had an intent to kill, and his just punishment was served in the form of a 9mm to the heart. That, I understand perfectly.
Now, once again, what part of nothing in Florida law states injuries need to be of a certain caliber, or even exist at all, for a person to act in self defense do you not understand?
Let's wait until the verdict. Then preach Florida Law to me. Because today I'm not listening. Because if what you state were that simple. He would be a free man. So please shut up about the law.

Location hidden

#3561 Jul 12, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....zimmerman waz only on top of the afro-knigroid beast after he shot him, not before.....
You believe that BS?

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#3566 Jul 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>After watching the trial, and actually paying attention....THAT'S THE WELL THOUGHT OUT CONCLUSION, YOU'VE REACHED?.....
I guess you're pretty good at taking things out of context, or the point I was making to an abject racist about how they're perceiving the facts of the case, went over your head. Not surprising. <¦-o

Location hidden

#3569 Jul 12, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>those r the established facts supported by witness statements and expert testimony........
.......the prosecution knos they're gonna lose.....thats y they included the manslaughter charge, becoz they kno thats the best they could hope for now.........
.......look at it - niccuz r dropping like flies in chicago, but the afro-kneegroid community is prepared to riot over this one case of self-defense.....but thats nicca logic for u.........
Maybe we do the exact same thing that you do when whites are killed from your community. You do nothing. You critique us. But what exactly do you do when someone is murdered that is white? Nothing! Why? Because you're here on Topix calling black people the N-word. I guess that's suppose to somehow affect black people because you can say the N-word. Don't get it. But oh well. Continue to do you racist.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3570 Jul 12, 2013
All whites are not inherently evil and unfair. This old white man, though a little excitable, speaks logically and truthfully. Tell them how you really feel pops!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Neanderthals were more advanced then modern-da... 3 min The Jiggly Boo 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min nanoanomaly 1,641,917
Why do people say racist white guys have sex wi... 4 min Dixieeland 20
Do you believe Dylann Roof really had sex with ... 6 min Dixieeland 8
Why do black girls get with white guys? 6 min KIP 6
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 7 min Dixieeland 303
SAS training update... 7 min KIR SUCKA 9
WHY do BLACKS move into WHITE NeighborHoods ???? (Nov '11) 11 min KIP 1,127
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 5 hr KIP 835
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 hr dreamhunk 36,473
More from around the web