Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3493 Jul 11, 2013
Chakotay wrote:
<quoted text>
And thats suppose to be funny ^^^^
Keep it up and ill start using the n-word again.
Seeee im tryin to be good and yall keep on wantin me to return to the dark side again....im startin to feel like anakin skywalker here lately
What do you mean start? When have you stopped?

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#3496 Jul 11, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
GZ started the entire thing. And I think this self defense claim is BS.
If GZ was Black and Treyvon was White, you'd be singing a different tune and you know it.

“a pair of my vintage heels :)”

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3497 Jul 11, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>And just so you know, i know a guy who owns a pit. Brung the dog to our construction site. On command made the dog bite on to the teeth of the back hoe bucket, raised the dog ten feet off the ground and he didnt let go of the bucket until he commanded him to
Towards the dog to which you are referring, that is *abusive*, not *impressive* in any way. It is repugnant that someone would treat a so-called pet in such a manner, and that you stood by and watched.

-smdh-
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

#3498 Jul 11, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything that I've said before the trial started was said during the trial. And I'm okay with it. And I'm at peace with it. You people can hide behind black people being racist all you want. But this is not about me. This is not about black people. This is about a 17 year old teenager who was visiting his father and who decided to go to the store for snacks. And coming back from the store. He was approached by Zimmerman. GZ didn't catch him robbing someone's house. GZ didn't catch him assaulting anyone. TM was on the phone and talking to a girl minding his own business.
And because GZ was frustrated by the previous robberies. He decided to himself that this is it. They always get away. But not this kid who was TM. I'm going to put a stop to this. Who wasn't even a freakin thug. He was a teenager who was visiting his Father.
GZ messed up! Period! He had more than enough time to find out what was TM doing in that neighborhood. But that pill popper had something to prove. He was a mere stranger to TM. He had on a regular red jacket and jeans. That's not a uniform for law enforcement. And I bet he startled Trayvon. Made him nervous.
And maybe a scuffle happened. But GZ started it. He instigated it. And he used his MMA tactics to get that kid on the ground and straddled him. And shot him thru his heart. If Trayvon, was standing up while the gun was being pointed. TM would have hauled azz.
That pig made sure that TM wasn't going to get away. So they tussled and scuffled. He got TM on the ground. TM screaming for his life. He was screaming his azz off. GZ shot him. It was over.
And for what???
You are very ignorant of the facts ot this case.
aisling-

Toronto, Canada

#3501 Jul 11, 2013
Its looking like manslaughter for old Zimmy. Great! Hope he enjoys "defending" himself in prison. Hahahha.

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#3505 Jul 11, 2013
aisling- wrote:
Its looking like manslaughter for old Zimmy. Great! Hope he enjoys "defending" himself in prison. Hahahha.
Oh I see the North Korean gray box, has been all over the world today. <-o
Raftermann

Plano, TX

#3511 Jul 11, 2013
The large majority of racism flows from the black towards whites...there is a media blackout of all incidents of blacks committing violence against whites. Ex. black thugs going "polar bear hunting" for no other reason than color of their skin. Quite frankly we are sick and tired to be constantly labeled racist while the clear racism is against us.

I say this to you negros: Be very, very careful how far you push us, for when the shit hits the proverbial fan, we'll make the post reconstruction era look like a Sunday picnic.

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#3512 Jul 11, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
That is when it's not studying for it's PHD.
Oh you mean Tinywood *cough* Hellywood? LOL...

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#3513 Jul 11, 2013
Raftermann wrote:
The large majority of racism flows from the black towards whites...there is a media blackout of all incidents of blacks committing violence against whites. Ex. black thugs going "polar bear hunting" for no other reason than color of their skin. Quite frankly we are sick and tired to be constantly labeled racist while the clear racism is against us.
I say this to you negros: Be very, very careful how far you push us, for when the shit hits the proverbial fan, we'll make the post reconstruction era look like a Sunday picnic.
Good points here!
And

Voorhees, NJ

#3515 Jul 12, 2013
majority of racism is whites to blacks not blacks to whites..

stupid..
And

Voorhees, NJ

#3516 Jul 12, 2013
if whites don't do the racims.. they send some new race in to do it.. undercover..
And

Voorhees, NJ

#3517 Jul 12, 2013
it is black on white Actually..
And

Voorhees, NJ

#3518 Jul 12, 2013
depends on the person..

naw i think it's like.. team racism.. against one another..
And

Voorhees, NJ

#3519 Jul 12, 2013
they hate each other so they can preserve their selves.. in purest forms or something..

made obama hate himself and call himself full black...

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#3521 Jul 12, 2013
And wrote:
majority of racism is whites to blacks not blacks to whites..
stupid..
Pure rubbish. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 2

Tanner Flats

#3526 Jul 12, 2013
aisling- wrote:
"Money and this sort of thing might have played a role. But with the presidential election in play in Florida, the broader Scheme Team, supported by the Obama Media Complex, wanted to use the Martin case to increase turnout of Black Grievance Voters."
The goal was accomplished. It didn't matter whether they had a case or not.
Disgusting.
Good points...
Moronicus Stupidicus II

Harrisburg, PA

#3530 Jul 12, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know Martin was assaulting Zimmerman? The 911 dispatcher specifically told Zimmerman not to "follow" Martin.
And Zim said?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3532 Jul 12, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>If GZ was Black and Treyvon was White, you'd be singing a different tune and you know it.
After watching the trial, and actually paying attention....THAT'S THE WELL THOUGHT OUT CONCLUSION, YOU'VE REACHED?.....
big baby

Fairfield, OH

#3533 Jul 12, 2013
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
Towards the dog to which you are referring, that is *abusive*, not *impressive* in any way. It is repugnant that someone would treat a so-called pet in such a manner, and that you stood by and watched.
-smdh-
abusive? A pit has one of the strongest bites of any animal in the world so him holding on to the bucket did not hurt the dog. So stfu up.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3534 Jul 12, 2013
WHY SHOULD THE AFRICAN-AMERICAN FORUM, BE EXPECTED TO PUT UP WITH....This SCUMBAG'S longass posts?? WHY-WHY-WHY----------LONG POSTS---NO PEACE--

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,231,961
34 Murdered in Baltimore Since Freddie Gray Died 5 min tropical woman 86
why do white people hate other races so much 6 min lomaxx 237
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 13 min Don Barros Serrano 254
White cop didn't ask BM was his car stolen....... 18 min KIP 21
REPARATION TIME $$cha ching$$ 22 min N Hater 270
Why is Maceo Jealous of WM and BW? 22 min KingsloveQueens 5
New name for the USA. 1 hr Tanjin 96
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Raada 120,468
More from around the web